CRIME

Why shouldn't I commit crime?

The world is shit, why shouldn't I just get myself thrown into jail and 🐝ecome a career criminal?

I fucking hate living 🐝y people's rules. I'm done. Why the fuck shouldn't I do this? And see how far I get?

You only live once don't you? And you should try and do the 🐝est that you possi🐝ly can shouldn't you? So why the fuck shouldn't I try and 🐝ecome the most successful thug that I can possi🐝ly 🐝e? 🐝ecause the most alpha male thug that I am capa🐝le of 🐝eing - and see whether the world is capa🐝le of stopping me?

The only reason you wouldn't is FEAR. And FEAR is supposed to 🐝e FACED.

Can you formulate an argument why some🐝ody shouldn't commit crime? If they 🐝ecome 🐝etter off through crime - e.g. having more kids, which is the ultimate purpose of life anyway - why shouldn't one do it?

how would you even 🐝enefit from it?

I meant *🐝ecome, not 🐝ecause

Also fuck all these fucking 🐝ees

It may impede another's desires to do something enjoya🐝le and helpful to others.
Of course, commit as much crime as you please, so long as the only ones who suffer are those making the world such a shitty place.

T🐝h, I know you're just pissed off a🐝out something, and you'll 🐝e 🐝ack to complacency when you wake up next day, 🐝ut it would 🐝e nice to know I influenced someone's decision that could possi🐝ly impact society in such a large way.
I made up my mind that if I know when I die, 🐝e it through having a terminal disease or something, I'll go on a killing rampage on people that only ruin the world.

I'd get to have more children. Criminals, on average, have more children than non-criminals. The life goal of everything on planet Earth (including humans) is to procreate. Therefore I should 🐝ecome a criminal, which will increase increase my testosterone, force me to 🐝ecome more masculine, and I will - in all statistical likelihood - have MORE children than if I wasn't a criminal.

I don't care a🐝out whether I affect innocent people or not - every🐝ody is just fighting to survive at the end of the day, so I should too! That's all there is to life - fighting for survival. You either fight, and get a woman to impregnate, or you sit around like a fucking 🐝eta 🐝itch.

🐝e a respecta🐝le white person.
Don't act like a nigger.
As a white person, you have the a🐝ility to think in ways everyone else simply can't. Put your mind to work and design a way to get money legally. Even if it's not ethical make sure it's legal.

Unless you aren't white.
Then go 🐝ecome a thief so you'll go to prison and I don't have to read your cancer on /🐝/ any more.

Take a glass of milk, and a nap.
You'll change your mind.

Genuinely not an argument. You should do whatever 🐝enefits you. It doesn't matter whether one race does it more or not. Completely irrelevant.

Yes I am white 🐝y the way. Why should I make sure it's legal? Why? Why should I do something just 🐝ecause you want me to? Why should I listen to your rules?

Well I've 🐝een thinking a🐝out this for a🐝out 2 years at least so that hasn't worked. Got another argument?

There's nothing stopping you 🐝reeding like a nigger as it is

I'm a NEET and I live at my mum's house, so currently, I have nothing to offer.

🐝ut if I 🐝ecame a complete fucking thug then I would have something to offer.

You can say "ah you don't have the cojones to do it!" - that isn't an argument not to do it. Whether one should do it or not rests on one factor alone: the 🐝enefits that can result.

whether you should do it or not is irrelevant if you cannot do it.

why do you keep making this thread?

I've 🐝een stalling you with non-arguments for months, yet you never fulfill your promise of acting like a literal monkey. Do it or stop acting like an edgy faggot.

I can. You think it is not physically possi🐝le for me to do it? It is physically possi🐝le, of course.

That's not an argument, why not try coming up with an argument?

I'm not putting up an argument. Stop acting as if an argument is necessary for every anecdote a🐝out your OP. Do it or puss out, choose one already, you dou🐝le-nigger.

stopped reading right there.
The world is what you make it.

LE NO ARGUMENT
TRY AGAIN FAGGOT HAHA
LOOKS LIKE I WIN

False.

Mark Twain, "Do not argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and 🐝eat you with experience."
Yeah, no argument. You win faggot.

false for the self-defeating losers, yes. 🐝ut true for me.

Cure cancer and stop human greed right this second.

I don't have cancer and I am too 🐝usy making my own money to care a🐝out other people. See?

True I guess

I'm OP and I'm not either of the people that you responded to, 🐝y the way.

How is this relevant at all? He's saying you make your own luck. He's not saying that you can do whatever you like, instantly.

Wew, what a clusterfuck. We need ID's 🐝ack.

What we need is for to remove the fucking 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

I meant
Dysnơmia needs to get rid of the filter on Ь
there's a good lad

He wont do shit. He is a worthless negroid.

Which posts are confused a🐝out, lad?

Here are some letter 🐝s, I wonder if any of them work:

𝐛 𝑏 𝒃 𝒷 𝓫 𝔟 𝖇 𝕓 𝖻 𝗯 𝘣 𝙗 𝚋

This is pro🐝a🐝ly the 🐝est, if it works: 𝖻

What makes you think 🐝eing a criminal is an evolutionary advantage? If you get caught and go to prison you'll get 0 children.

Also - in response to your point earlier, a🐝out criminals having more kids on average than non-criminals - correlation != causation.
More likely is that the same type of people who are predisposed to commit crimes are also less likely to plan a family and instead just fuck everyone and end up with tons of offspring with different women. One is not reliant on the other.
That 🐝eing said, if you want to do it, make your own mind up.

Thanks phaggot 🐝ut tell me are you trying to hack me with those 𝒃s?

test to see if I'm 🐝anned 🐝ecause my favorite passtime is 🐝reaking the (((law))) on chan

I think your mom is looking for you, OP. It's OK, we'll wait for you to get 🐝ack and continue your edgeposting.

False - those convicted of a criminal offence statistically have more children.

MOST people who go to jail aren't in for their entire lives are they? So when they get out they find any old 🐝road to fuck.

More likely is that the same type of people who are predisposed to commit crimes are also less likely to plan a family and instead just fuck everyone and end up with tons of offspring with different women. One is not reliant on the other.
🐝ut your argument necessarily implies that isn't just simply random correlation. Your explanation (which I would agree with) DOES imply causation - you are saying that certain dispositions cause 🐝oth the criminal 🐝ehaviour AND the high num🐝er of kids. Which I think is true.

I guess at the end of the day, the evolutionary advantage is 🐝eing successful at whatever you're successful at… o🐝viously Elon Musk (six kids, although one died) has done 🐝etter than a two-🐝it thief who has may🐝e two or three kids. And also I guess, as a criminal, you've still got to 🐝e somehow impressive enough to a female (and pro🐝a🐝ly it will end up 🐝eing a low status female) to convince her to carry your kids, without getting an a🐝ortion.

No I'm not.

Jej.

Jej to this as well.

People should not commit crime 🐝ecause it ruins society. Harming others for selfish reasons is 🐝ad for society as a whole. If you want to commit crime 🐝ecause it 🐝enefits you then do it, just know that you are net drain on society and will 🐝e eliminated to keep society running properly.
Do you really expect a lion to not get mad at a hyena stealing its food?
Criminals only get laid more 🐝ecause they hang out with stupid people. If you want to get laid like a criminal just go out to the local trailer park and 🐝ang the stupidest girl there. Then wait for her to show up at your house 4 months later telling you she's pregnant and that you have to take care of her, while she sits around eating all your food and watching tv.
Then how a🐝out you just don't live in it. There are still plenty of places to live if you want to 🐝e in complete seclusion 🐝ut everyone here knows you aren't capa🐝le of living without society. You just like spitting in the hand that feeds you just 🐝ecause the hand smells funny. Your still going to eat it though and only in your fantasies do you spit on it. Your too much of a coward to anything.
Prove it to yourself right now. Go out in pu🐝lic and scream at peoples faces with the most vulgar things you can think of.

I'll 🐝e waiting for the video faggot.

🐝ut why is the criminality important factor? Surely you could skip that and just fuck any old 🐝road.

True - 🐝ut the root disposition is the correlation. If you have a tendency to live in a short sighted pleasure seeking manner, you will naturally fuck random 🐝itches without concern for how it will affect you. This will also tend to commit crimes without planning simply 🐝ecause it is convenient at the time. Simply emulating one of the causes (the criminality) does not automatically grant you the root trait (recklessness).
I don't feel like I'm explaining this well.