REFUGEE RAPE ALERT

rt.com/news/353485-germany-rape-refugee-cemetery/
archive.is/mSULr

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is going to work out great!

I suggest all germanons on here to flee to switzerland, at least you can defend yourself from getting bix nooded there

Why is this a happening? Rape is common in muslim nations.

How is this going to underreport rape?
If women don,t have to prove they resisted, they might regret consensual sex and cry rape afterwards

dead girls don't say no

Oh, I get it.

That's the point. Among the other things they are using the rapefugees for, is to push their anti white male agenda. Or you thought rapefugees will be affected by any law?

getting (((them))) caught was part of the plan. now with the upswing is rapes they can make new draconian sex laws that only punish straight white men.

The question that needs to be asked: will this law pick up more white guys in uni or more rapefugees?

They'll do 1 to 1 so as to avoid being wayciss.

It's a daily occurrence now. I'll never grow numb to it, but it's hardly a happening. Wake me up when the purge finally starts.

Just when I thought their status as cuck capital of the world had finally peaked. Ridiculous.

now they can get you charged with rape even if you didn't do it

she sees a random guy on the street who she thinks to be rich and/or hot? she can falsely accuse him of raping her to obtain money by exploiting the legal system and/or social status by making her "friends" jealous of her having supposedly slept with a guy she thinks to be hot or rich or both
it happened anyway probably but now its easier to do

at least itll be easier to put islamics in prison for rape though or at least it would be if they'd actually arrest them aside from that example

where do you think you are?

thumbnailed

to be fair, resisting an attacker could turn a rape into a murder.

again, how is this underreporting rape?

So if you knocked the woman unconcious and raped her it wouldn't be rape?

If the man is white it's rape, if he's coloured it's muh culture

Enough

Please no more, I've seen enough

The killing blow most of all is the lack of retaliation. Nobody is doing anything, while little girls and boys are raped and older persons are attacked.

Despair absolute despair.

Its difficult when defending your nation is a bigger crime than rape in germany

At times I wish we were faster in growth. We Need another "With Open Gates" Now. They have to start waking up, we need to prove that we are not weak and still have life in us or the kikes will win this.

Hi CTR.

serves her right, dirty goy anti-semite

sauce on song?

the best you can do, now, europe, is pull up your welfare state, suburbanize and shove them into ghettos. Accept a semi-police state and escape it through intelligence and wealth.

or dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed en masse

Youkoso Hitori Bocchi from NHK ni Youkoso OST

Just about five more months, fellow Europoors. We only have to restrain ourselves for five more months until Trump has the chance to finally pull away the boot stomping the European head forever.

We have to endure and prepare until then.

Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling 'Allahu Akbar' and threatening to 'exterminate' women for being 'sluts'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

anyone here got a video of a gondola on a boat?

Bump.
Must have got tired of goats.

wew lads lets get a million more in europe and that'll solve everything

If I've got to keep watching, YOU'VE got to keep watching.

bump

Well, I mean
It's not exactly below these savages

It honestly seems like the next progression for these fucks. It seems like a matter of time honestly.

sand people can't swim

Dude in video looks like bernanke.

it's near the end of the video, btw.