The Johnson Issue

As we are all probably well aware, Gary Johnson is rising in the polls to the point where he may get a stage in the General election at least on Clinton News Network.

So, what can we do to shit on the Johnson-Weld ticket before it becomes more than a minor threat? We can beat Hillary easily now, and I don't doubt that Trump could easily oust little Johnny Weed-boy, but just so we don't have to fight a battle on two fronts, what can be done to deal with the minor threat of Johnson?

Inb4 concern shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ST7OSeBnYc
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

who?

Assuming this isn't sarcasm,

He is the libertarian candidate.

Didn't Trump say medical should be legal and recreational legalization should be up to the states?

hillery pls go.

Johnson will pull from Clintion. He will D&C the democrats and pull all the DUDE-WEED bernie voters.
Its just like having Kasich around. He didnt hurt trump at all but D&C the #nevertrump vote so Cruz could never win.

As long as he can't get into the debates, there's nothing to worry about. He won't leech any Trump voters.

Bernouts are going to fucking Jill (((Stein))) in massive numbers, Gary Johnson will be fucked in a few weeks when the people supporting him, Bernouts that refuse to vote Trump or Clinton realize the Green Party exists and it has a very (((progressive and forward thinking))) candidate

Also this is concern shilling because with his only never Trump fags and Democrats will vote for him, kill yourself.

DUDE WEED LMAO

What about Jill Stein splitting the disaffected vote? Get them both under 8%

who?

Trump will rip him apart on stage.

All the polls show Trump doing better in the 4 way match up then head to head with Clintion. We should be shilling Johnson to Bernie cucks who we know what go Trump.

Garry Johnson can barely even talk properly. He's the caricature of a burnt out stoner. The Bernie bots should be convinced to vote Jill Stein or sit at home.

He won't get more than 1.5% of the vote again.

Stop making threads about this cuck

They're propping him up to divide Trump's support base, but it could backfire. Imagine a debate stage on which Trump is competing against two people. Since he has the most magnanimous personality of three, he would likely drown everyone else out. It's a favorable scenario.

There is a risk. It possible that Trump wins without getting 50% of the electoral college. That would allow Congress to pick the President. We're looking at a loss there, Holla Forums, but it is acceptable.

All of this anti-democratic sentiment from the establishments of both parties is coming to a head.Trump being cheated out of the Presidency will redpill people to extents you never thought possible.

He'll pull more votes from the Dems. I'm not worried.

nothing else matters

You don't need to do anything. Goofy Gary is attracting a few neocons who would otherwise vote for Hillary, and is actually sucking votes from Hillary as well (ie among the blue dog democrats).

He is a net plus for Trump.

Why? His running mate is pure cuckservative and both are in bed with Hillary. How can they swing towards Johnson. If they want to go against Trump, let them go Stein at the very least.

No because Johnson is very anti-Trump and in any debate will act as an attack dog for Hillary. He has already stated that he does not care about the e-mails and expressed how much he likes Hillary.

Yes

Too bad he's an independent. Lots of taxes right there.

(((Prohibition)))

What's he got to offer other than dude weed lmao?

What I'm worried about is this dissatisfaction with the election. That's what I'm getting from the media and everyone else on the political scene. Be apolitical and don't consider Trump or Hillary, and that seems to be their best card in the game since Hillary is overall a very disappointing candidate.

You know, they're playing off that Trump and Hillary aren't worth much. My concern really weighs with dumbing down Trump's popular support. It's probably a minor concern, but if you couple that with Shillary's rigged system and everyone against Trump it's something to consider.

I'm doubting it matters, but I've noticed that sentiment going around. Both from Talmudvision and the Coalition of Butthurt surrounding Trump's success. Mostly an alliance between bernouts and everyone else opposed to Trump.

I doubt Gary Johnson is a threat, but it's unwise to underestimate the power of ==DUDE WEED LMAO==

Imagine if Hillary was watered down and mixed with Rand "The Manlet" Paul.
Basically that.

lolbergs get out, you will be in the same oven next to tumblrdeau come DOTR

This election would have been the libertarian's time to shine. Republicans and Democrats both running basically the most hated candidates ever.

But libertarians are every bit as retarded as their reputation would have you believe, perhaps even more so.

I can't imagine a worse fucking libertarian candidate than Gary Johnson. It's like they decided to see what would happen if you crossed Hillary Clinton with an actual fucking circus clown, and then just went with that as their candidate.

So nothing, then?

Every day is repost day.

Just promote Jill Stein. Since she doesn't stand a chance, if you get Berouts behind her we're fine

I'm a former ancap, and this is so true. Lolbergs could have been using this election as an excuse to support shrinking the government. They wasted the best opportunity they ever had

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

this guy looks high as a kite and didn't answer at all.
he's got my vote I'm a #JongRip now

how are those 2 losers there? it had so much potential, and this dumb retarded cucks ruined it

Their competition was some guy who took off his clothes on national TV.

He will drain votes from Shillary. What's the problem?

he's only gonna pull 'left libertarians' who weren't going to vote for trump anyway

also they belong in the oven

So far within my own family, Gary Johnson is draining votes from Trump, which is fucking bizarre because my family usually votes Republican and dislikes Libertarians.

Jill Stein will be a bigger drain on Democrats though. That's what really counts.

Johnson is such a cuck.

The problem is if he gets a place at the debates. He will act as an attack dog for Hillary and force Trump to attack him instead of attacking her.

This.

I'm sorry to tell you this, user. You're family is nothing but a den of cucks

Cucks, the reason Trump is great is because he isn't a republican. He's his own man. Before this year the Republicans were just as bad as the dems.

You should shoot your family.

No shit, I live in Minnesweden, the home of Rubio's delegates.

I'm voting for him.

eat me faggots.

I just want to see libertarians get to 15% so I can see him in the debates.

Just a reminder that anyone who uses this and any variation of it, especially in reference to the 'Libertarian Party', is most likely a D&C shill. Its well established at this point that all the proper Ron Paul type libertarians are getting behind Trump because hes far more pro-liberty than the LP.

On top of this the concern shilling, especially with this thread >>>6895917 regarding the Green Party candidate (with a bit of discussion about the LP) and how we can use it to draw votes away from Hilary further reinforces the belief that OP is a shill.

He's not a real libertarian though, he's a shill.

What debate? Johnson wont be on the same stage as Trump/Clintion.

And your completely ignoring all the polling that shows Trump's lead is GREATER over Hillery when in a 4 way race vs a head2head with her.
Shill for Stein, Johnson, or Mikey Mouse. It doesn't fucking matter as long as you are D&Cing the #nevertrump vote. No amount of "attack" by the faggot johnson will turn any trump voters. Trump has been attacked by much stronger men then him.

Trump is better off with Johnson around just like he was better off with Kasich around.

Size up your target.
If they are DUDE WEED LAMO then shill for Johnson.
If they are normal commies/progressives then send them to Stein.
Only thing that matters is they NOT pull the level for Hillery.

You know that Gary is anti-gun right? And anti-gun Libertarian. Who ever heard of such a thing?

vote when?

fix'd

As though that means anything. Libertarianism is bullshit.

Back to cuckchan, faggot.

This. The Libertarian party is a gross joke.

Go choke on a dick, pleb. I bet you thought Mitt Romney was legit candidate.

He will be if he get's enough support in the polls. That's how it works. That's how Ross Perot got into the debates back in the day.

Can trump skip a debate and let Johnson and Hillary go a each other?

But he wont with Stein there.

As long as BOTH are around they help Trump way more then they hurt him.

And what assurance do you have that he won't be there? Perot got on stage before. If he gets enough support he can get a spot and everything he has said and done shows he will go after Trump ad leave Hillary alone. Trump's strength is stumping people but he does it best when doing it one at a time. There won't be enough debates for that.

false

That would be pretty funny, but why would he skip an opportunity to trash Hillary?

What a fucking cuck.

Further evidence that libertarians are autistic liberals.

Fuck off, shill. He isn't a libertarian.

holy shit that is the worst tie I've ever seen

lol

I bet you think the KKK is real too.

There is a difference between having them on the voting block and having them in the debates. I don't think you understand that. Johnson is very anti-Trump. Stein is anti-Trump as well but has at least shown a willingness to go after Hillary but in the end, she's a jew and you can't trust one. I'd rather it be Trump vs. Hillary at the debates. At the booth, they can have as many people on there or as little as they please.

His VP pick is a statist gun grabber from Massachusetts

Chaim, stop it.

pic related is my assurance.

Plus the fact that the libertarian party goes full spaghetti when ever they get even a hint of spotlight. Remember the wack jobs at their convention? The 1 year they had a slight chance and they send a neckbeard up on stage.NAKED.

Cannabis made me embrace my heritage and develop an appreciation for right-wing thought.

Ah there we go, that's what I was thinking of.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Stein alone is not enough. Even more so when the jews can fudge numbers if they are close. Rather, it would be better to hit at Johnson and sway people away from him instead of relying on the magical power of Stein/divine intervention.

As for how they flipped out this year, that was only because one guy was irritated with the electoral process. It was more of a protest than anything. In the end, it would be better to hit at Johnson and erode his base, sending them to Stein or Trump. Not entirely but enough to keep him off-stage.

NeverTrumpers are unimportant. Republican voters who are fed up with Obama and the Democrats won't liekly vote third party, especially since Trump could mobilize a record amount of people. The NeverTrump movement are establishment cucks with little to no popular support.

That would be splitting the Democrat vote, which is a good thing.

It won't become a major threat. On the contrary, you should shill them on reddit to Bernouts for maximum damage.

We should send them to Stein or Trump. Stein to keep Johnson's poll numbers low. They both can't get over 10% so we should keep them both under.

both will get under 10%. libertaricucks and berniecucks are just words on the internet.

Herbalism is völkisch as fuck, Chaim (dubs confirmed). You form a bond with nature and its crops in the spiritual and in the flesh. Nothing quite like taking a hike through the land of your ancestors while being under herbal influence.

True, the dude weed lmao can be utilized, but there's another way to utilize it…

So hit Johnson. It doesn't matter. As long as someone sucks up the nevertrump votes.

He is rolling at 7% at best in some polls.Stein plus Johnson adds up to 10 or 11.
So Johnson needs her to drop to get anywhere close to 15%.And if he DOES get to 15 then the 2 mainstream parties will move the goal posts.. One party or the other just wont agree to the debate. They wont allow a repeat of Parrot

I'm in the same boat as you

it's the memes lads.

What bothers me about the guy, even when I was a lolberg is that he was the governor of New Mexico for 8 years and was a lukewarm cuckservative that was kind of soft of social issues.

You'd figure this guy who now claims to be this extreme libertarian would've governed more extreme. Even Mark Sanford (of SC) was more a libertarian than him.

I hope to see more and more threads on Gary Johnson every day on Holla Forums just to spite you.

Speaking of Hitler and drugs….

pic related is what shows up on Jewgle when you type "hitler" "drug use"

Altering your current state of being via foreign (relative to yourself) objects is degenerate, plain and simple. Hitler himself advocated against it (drugs).

His campaign is a completely cynical scheme to absorb as many disaffected youth voters as possible that would otherwise be attracted to the real anti-establishment option, Trump, by promising them all the goodies they've been conditioned to lust after by the media as a "safe counterculture" built on manufactured non-issues that distract from the real ones.

People are so stupid that it will be effective to a degree.

(checked)
It's hilarious, you could believe this propaganda in the 40s when the average American didn't understand drugs but nowadays everybody knows there aren't a bunch of charismatic methheads walking around.

I thought you were joking, user…

this is the most inaccurate thing I have seen all day on Holla Forums

JFC….

This. Johnson is just a carbon copy of Ron Paul.

Please Gary Johnson has no platform against Trump. When asked what he can do to tackle Trump, he said that he will call Donald a racist, like that will actually work. Plus not all libertarians support him, such as Tom Woods.

Except he's not. He's not even fond of Johnson/Weld.

(PRAISE KEK)

Gary "We should legalize shooting heroin on an airplane while the pilot has intense gay intercourse with the co-pilot while allowing passengers to smoke black tar heroin, blowing the smoke at babies who should be allowed to be fucked by a dog which should be allowed to sniff cocaine off the baby's back while the baby's mom masturbates to all the drugs, bestiality, and pedophilia going on this ancapistan airplane" Johnson?

You forgot the bit where he taxes the shit out of everyone who doesn't want to take part and throws everyone in jail who says its degenerate.

Here's some more Jewgle kikery

The only person this could possibly threaten is Clinton, and Gary knows it.

God speed Gary.

OUT!

No loss is acceptable. The curtain has been drawn, the revolt is open now. They won't make the mistake of allowing Trump/Brexit/other nationalists to run again.

fixed

Before we get our panties in a bunch let's see what Trump can do to this dude weed lmao.

An outright win is the best hope, but we should consider other scenarios. . In that scenario, Trump wins with ~40% of the vote and Congress still picks someone else. Whoever they pick would be regarded as an illegitimate President by the people. It would be a brave new world.

White Korra is so hot

Nazi Korra is irresistible.

There is a name for gender swapping characters but what is it called when you turn them into aryans or nazis?

you forgot about the drug addict married to a nigger prostitute that either killed someone or pissed off the belizean government enough they tried to frame him.

and just when you think it couldn't be more pathetic a furry stuffs a dollar in his underwear.

improving.

Pretty much this. You guys can hate us libertarians all you want, but he were the original Alternative Right before it was JEWED into the running joke that it is now. But you didn't listen, you all jumped in the Romney bandwagon and children, and this is the future we all deserve. Do I support Trump? Sure I do, but at this point every one of you have to admit that it's a civic duty NOT to elect Hillary Rodham Clinton. If you want to carry on with your muh roads, muh boarders, muh drugs memes while ignoring the fact that we, just like you, just want to throw leftists out of fucking helicopters, then by all means do. We're acutely aware that Johnson is mistake and that the Libertarian Party is an absolute joke.

Libertarians are not the bad guys here.

I had an argument with one of my exes a few times about this. She was a liberal when we met, gradually she became a libertarian under my influence. Wanted to be part of that "free state initiative".

Anyway, every fucking election she'd throw a fit that Ron Paul wasn't the nominee, then that it wasn't Rand Paul because "He's the closest we can get to Ron." She refused to vote in this coming election because neither Paul would be on any of the tickets, and no one was taking the libertarians seriously.

I outlined why Johnson sucks. Basically this: plus him accusing the Republicans of having a "war on women" on Stossel, and his embarrassing interviews in a fucking peace t-shirt under a coat. I know most libertarians want drugs legalized, but it's impossible to take him seriously when he makes that his main fucking argument in every god damned interview. We've tried legalizing pot in a ton of states now. It's not the cash cow you idiots claimed it would be. Stop pretending it's a revolutionary idea.

Every fucking time she'd just try to handwave away the Omegle candidate and say "Oh, that's just leftist Libertarians. They're a problem. Our policies will still be good if we're elected."

Anything that is not intrinsically right-wing will become left-wing. Look at fucking Fox News.

Your parties only hope is to fucking purge leftists and tell Johnson he can't run ever again.

You mean the Free State Project? they are cucked beyond belief and full of degenerate polyamorous left anarchists.

At this point purging the leftists from the LP would result in there being no party left, its easier to get the Republicans to become the libertarian party.

I honestly like Gary save a few stances.

Left-lolbergs*
Nationalist Libertarians are the ones doing the ground work here in America.

Fuck you for ruining the word libertarian.

Fuck you. Just accept that your ideas were bad, everything you believed was wrong, and being Libertarian is retarded.

You just admitted that letting you have your way has lead to your party being dominated by leftists with one as your fucking candidate, and now you're suggesting repeating the process on the Republicans? Come on, man. You know the definition of insanity, right?

Fun fact: A quick google search about Gary Johnson's campaign reveals its largest patron is the private equity firm GTCR, owned and operated by one (((Stanley Golder)))

All of what you said applies to the libertarian party and forms of libertarianism, that isn't Nationalist Libertarianism.

While I will agree that the economic argument (in regards to cannabis at least) was tenuous at best, I still say that drug legalisation is not only a revolutionary idea, it is the ethical thing to do. Treat junkies like the public health problem that they objectively are and rob the State of funding black project through drug trafficking. If this is not revolutionary, I don't know what is. The problem is that the ones in charge of leading this argument are the degenerates who just want to get high, they have no intellectual curiosity or are even aware of the State's hegemony on drug trade, not to mention that bringing this issue to the forefront has the double effect of inviting leftist intrusion and dismissing the sound principles of the Libertarian doctrine. It doesn't mean that legalisation is an intrinsically bad idea, just that it has been co-opted by the same (((people))) that have make the LP the fucking joke that it is, and now we have to deal with the polyamorous, property rights abolitionist crowd within the movement. For all intents and purposes, Libertarians have been expelled from the Libertarian Party.

Hear hear.

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention. There seldom is a Right-Wing Libertarian (what a fucking joke that I have to call Libertarianism "right-wing" now instead of that being immediately understood) that is happy with the current LP, much less that hack that is Johnson.

eh

The "Aw Shucks" appeal is going to get him some votes, in contrast to the thermonuclear bombs that Trump will drop on Hillary's head.

Some niggers just don't like conflict.

So under appreciated

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that the polls in Utah show that he is basically tied with Trump and Hillary.

Are those Mormons going to fuck it up for the rest of it? A cuck like Romney coming out could swing the election in the State. The popular media there is already running with the idea.

What the fuck is wrong with the Mormons and their hyperventilation. They just don't like "The meanies" "Muh civilities" or what?

If you want a Trump presidency, you're doing it all wrong. It

Right now you need to be rubbing salt in the wounds of all the BernieBros. Find videos of all those abrasive comedians and tv personalities berating Bernie supporters. Make them despise their own party. As long as the votes aren't going to Clinton, Johnson really isn't an issue.

Except in Utah, where he has a chance to win. Though, I think Utah is only 6 electoral votes.

Johnson and Stein won't really leech anyone off of the Trump supporters. It would actually do more to hurt Hillary in the long run. The Green party will leech off the far left voters, and the Libertarians would leech of the NeverTrumpers that may have voted for Hillary.

I see this as more splitting up Trumps opposition than actually destroying Trump.

It's a shame that Mitt is such an assblasted loser.
I'd be surprised if Johnson picked up a state but it could happen. I still think the focus should be splitting the Bernie vote as much as possible.

Huh? He's nobody. Literally.

Yes, I agree, which is funny, we have some asshat losers doing that work for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ST7OSeBnYc

A Hillary-loving faggot taking a shit on Bernie supporters. We should spread this shit to Bernie forums. Most Hillary fags aren't this aggressive.

Why would he willingly be this?

Yawn. Tired meme desu.

Trump seems to do just as well if not better in 4 way races. Obviously stein leeches off Clinton, but it seems Johnson steals from the both to a pretty comparable degree. I think the best position to take is to be pro-trump and encourage anyone who's pro third-party. Trump's supporters are not going ANYWHERE. Once someone's crossed the rubicon & become a Trump voter, there's no going back.

You're honestly worried about Trump's performance in a 3-way debate? Have you watched Johnson on camera?

I don't get the attraction, it looks like a skin defect to me.

Get a load of all these shillery kikes who invaded the thread right away with "nothing to see here goy, he's harmless!" I already know two nevertrump cuckservatives who hate Clinton that are voting for Johnson. It's very hard for me to convert them when they have an outlet in Johnson. If their only choices were Clinton, Trump, and Stein, it would be easy to force them to go with the only non socialist.

We've been over the "he's taking bernouts" shill line over and over again, disenfranchised berncucks will go to Stein if Johnson is not there, therefore he takes absolutely no new votes away from Clinton, disenfranchised cuckservatives are choosing between Trump and Johnson.

tl;dr crypto-kike Johnson needs to be crushed, this is why shills are trying to divert your missiles away from him

Goofy Gary was installed to break Trump. He will break Clinton instead. Weld solidified their draw on neocons, but they are so few in number that it doesn't matter who they vote for. He also draws Blue Dog democrats away from Hillary.

You can't convert NeverTrumps without using some of Scott Adams dark magic (or similar). blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

Good meming, my friend.

Remember that time Gary Johnson was given an antique gun by his fellow libertarian opponent and he tried to throw it in the trash, got caught, and then had to try to buy the gun back after the other guy retrieved it from the garbage?

Johnson is dead on arrival.

Johnson is only helping Trump. Trump does better in polls with him and Stein in them.

Little Johnson is not a Libertarian.

You want an ideology to go away, you fight it.

You want a person to go away, you ignore them.

Look the other way when this micro johnson is flashed in your direction.

Hol up

Didn't Gary Johnson run as Republican in the primaries?

And get less than 1%?

Johnson confirmed for Hillary plant.

So the first step was to funnel independents into the Sanders camp, the second step was to siphon as many as possible into the Clinton camp, and the third step was to siphon the remaining into the Libertarian camp to signal boost that party to try and split Trump voters.

are you shitting me?
Every vote for him is one less for crooked Hillary, nobody whos seriously considering voting for Trump would ever pick that faggot.
Lolbergtarians are mostly antiracist hipster faggots.

if he needs to be crushed, Trump will make that clear, and when he does we can go on the warpath, if it's actually necessary.

If Trump isn't going to be worried about him, I won't be either, but time will tell. I think at this point, all we really need is to break any cohesion for shillary, and Trump should have it. Not counting chickens or overestimated or anything, but that's where I think it sits right now.

Johnson was a Holla Forums favorite in 2012

What happened?

independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/

are you ethnic nationalist?

We grew up. Also it was Paul, not Johnson.

Johnson was definitely up there with Paul.

sounds like you turned into a bunch of psychos instead

we realized that bluegums wetbacks chinks and sandniggers couldn't care less about "liberty" or being the stewards of western civilization and will vote against our interests every time. also way too many (((coincidences))) that libertarians will never address

libertarianism isn't anarchism, that's a strawman older than time

just keep confirmed you're a bunch of newfags who came to Holla Forums because you thought being a nazi was edgy and cool

are you ethnic nationalist?

Who cares?

… Hitler took meth on the constant. He advocated healthy living. He was NOT anti-drug.

cuck detected

Of course. We can't have our perfect little Ancapistan without first sorting out the muds and the browns. This is what some lolbergs like don't get, we can only get to the "who cares" point after we cleaned the house. Hence why Trump is the only logical choice right now and why we should shill 3rd party candidates to the disgruntled democrats. Only then can we return to our autistic circlejerk about Ancapistan.

How do you deal with the problem of distance from the evils of multiculturalism without state-sponsored patriotism though? As we've seen both between and within white countries, whites are primarily red pilled by actual experience with multiculturalism: all white havens like Sweden can allow people to forget what's wrong with letting in millions of foreigners. It seems to me that even an all-white AnCap state would eventually suffer the same fate without some additional safeguards.

You may be onto something although I don't yet know how to meme it into reality. With that power I could go back to my old degenerate lolberg ancap friends and redpill them, since libertarian -> ethnic nationalist seems to be a fairly natural progression. As it stands they smoke weed all day and hang out with literal faggots.

Yeah I don't see how that works out unless we first completely placate or eradicate all competing ethnicities. Until then we'd also have to deal with the challenge of inter-national defense which ancapistan is horrible at. So if ancapistan is at all feasible it's probably a very futuristic long term plan.