PROTESTERS IN PHILADELPHIA BURNING ISRALI FLAG

HOLY SHIT, BERN BROS FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT BERNING THE ISRAELI FLAG, GET CUCK'D JEW-FAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/758125419455471616
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/758138047938502656
jill2016.com/statement_on_us_foreign_policy_palestine_israel_and_bds
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Kingdoms1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm… Not sure what to think about this, honestly.

they're only burning it because they love muslims more, not because they hate ZOG

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/758125419455471616 Here's the link, this is getting good lads

It's the message it sends to independents, the same people that Hillary needs to win.

Don't care. I want both jews and muslims purged from all European lands. Fuck these subhumans all of them.

BTW, does anyone have a good answer to why the kikes support hillary more than one of their supposed own, cuck bernie?

Was he too much of a cuck even for the jews? Or did he cross the ultra jew demon?

Too much of a cuck.

hillary has photo's of them all fucking kids, bill got the photo's from his friend jeff

They only do that because it makes them sad when they see brown people being abused by "white" people.

Blackmailing the kikes is suicide.

They got gross hillary off the hook from the FBI while the entire nation watched.

Though you're right and Ive seen the logbook, that cant be the only reason

Im thinkin kikes rule from the shadows easier, and having a kike leader would only further anti ZOG movements

riots when?

It's a mistake to assume Hillary is only a puppet. The Clinton foundation is massive and she's well connected. She's not soros tier or anything but she's powerful in her own right.

Because Yids don't have Trust and Jews know especially to not Trust another Jew

she's the first boss

Jews always prefer to put a goyim in front and control him from behind the scenes in order to avoid taking any blame.

Is Holla Forums coming over after the Great Bernie Cuckiside?

does that mean bernie was a mini boss and jeb was a goomba?

There's no wrong reason to hate kikes.

There's a better chance of us bringing anti-Zionists who are cucked on every other issue to our side than there is of rehabilitating the evangelical retards who read Kikebart.

This, this, this. The postwar Scoffield-humpers are a dead end.

Why are you sad, Pepe?

what's wrong about infights among trump's opponents?

Fuck so close

I have no idea. This is the best thing that could have happened. People aren't going to accept anti-jewish sentiments in the democrats.

Hillary dated the singer from Mungo Jerry?

HH HH get
Anti ZOG get

kek4u

(checked)
This, the kikes will be preheating to 375 degrees when they're not sure whether to attack them for anti-semetism when they were supporting Bernie and are extremely impressionable little SJWs. They might just see the true nature of things and come to our side if (((they))) hit them with enough hate speech lawsuits.

Jeb is more akin to those tiny goombas that just cling to you and make you jump slightly less high.

cain has relations to hamas, could we tie this in somehow?

The majority of the democratic voter base is made up of non-White people who are either outwardly hostile or indifferent to Israel. There is pretty much nothing anyone can do about anti-jewish sentiment in the Democratic party.

Frankly, I think it's an incredibly positive development. The dangerous development is the Republican party lining up to give these worthless kikes a place to run to. That needs to be snuffed out.

The dual pressure of disconnected and embittered non-Whites with no propagandized connection to Israel and an increasingly disillusioned, resentful, and isolationist White population is a perfect storm for cratering American resolve overseas and hanging Kikestan out to dry.

But this can be easily spun. What democrats lack is conviction, and they will never admit they hate jews, so they will double back. This will cause more confusion, further weakening the party. And all we need is the notion that "democrats are nazis" to get the cucks to stop voting democrat. Therefore, easy win for republicans.

kek

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/758138047938502656

IRON ANN AT IT AGAIN

I don't give a fuck about Republicans. I care about eradicating all jews off the face of the earth permanently.

This issue shouldn't be spun – it should be encouraged.

Well the GOP are likely to get more and more red pilled as time goes on I say

Would you rather Hillary win then? Yes, that is the hope, but if Hillary wins then we still have Jews and now we have new Muslim owners as well.

The niggers in Philly know and hate the Jews especially since a lot of Jew Yorkers have been moving down here recently. However I think another Phillyfag from here said he was trying to get in the ranks with some bernie supporters. Maybe its him? Literally false flagging?

So far the trend seems to be the opposite. The Republicans seem to be doubling down on making the party safe for zionists.

It's a pretty big change from the days of James "Fuck the jews they don't vote us" Baker.

Kek wills it

Oy vey

At this point I don't really care who wins the American election. I just care about weakening America's ability to project force overseas, which is the first step in isolating and eventually destroying Israel.

Yep, 60 to 70 percent of Democratic funding comes from Jewish donors. Just about every liberal organization depend on Jewish money.

Anti-Israel liberals learn quickly who runs the show.

If Hillary wins, you can expect TPP and NAFTA and the US being in the Middle East forever.

Well compare the 2012 Republican Platform to the 2016 Republican Platform, back in '12 it was your typical Neocon crap while now its at least going back to a Reagan type which is a move in the right direction, they're in a prime position for a Holla Forumsack to be the 2024 President That is if Donald Jr is at least a half/pol/ack which he probably is

no. the presidential puppet must always be goyim.

I don't understand why. It seems like all the jews are in the democrat party.

Holy shit

Nice try jidf

very appropriate

It's about keeping the establishment in place. Even letting Boinie in makes it seem to the uneducated populace that they've elected an 'outsider' and this sets a bad precedent for (((them))).

Actually you're totally right. I flip-flopped a lot between left and right but was very anti-jew since learning about 9/11 and the holohoax many years ago. It's pretty easy to hate jews, but now I don't hate them because they're an ethno-nationalist militant state. I hate the greasy kikes because they're the other team

either way, they've gotta go.

>>>/oven/

Well there was as many Jews in R as D in 2012 but Trump being annadah Shoah and all made them leave

The Unicorn Riot guys are giant faggots, one of them has a big antifag flag tattoo on his arm and was sperging out about how Mussolini killed his family yesterday.

Based girl selling Spurdo DVDs, Contact me.

Look I'll let Jews live if they can stay to themselves but that's not an easy task

wat

But they had political positions? At the DNC half of the speakers were jews, rest were niggers and spics.

>>>/oven/

Yesterday at FDR park there was a girl quoting ben shapiro memes and selling spurdo DVDS yelling "I LOVE CAPITALISM" at people. I was filming and couldn't get her number. She probably posts here.

But she is a jewish camwhore

This is fucking beautiful. I wonder who will play the victim first, Bernie or Hillary?

Well Democrat appeals to woman more than men and obviously Woman like to be out front and yell scream and all that while men quitely do their task, the males that controlled the Republicans were reletively quiet becauuse they didn't need to shout to subvert the Cuckservitives to shill for Israel they just signed cheques while the females felt needy and declared they have a vagina and that makes them special

I don't know. A few of them are throwing their hat in with Jill Stein. From one kike to another.

THAT'S AGAINST ANY THEORETICAL ETHNO-NATIONALIST MILITANT STATE WE MIGHT WANT TO FORM AND WON'T ALLOW IT
STAY CUCKED EBOLION FAGGOT
sage for double post and anger

leftism is a learning disability.

Yeah, but niggers hate everything so just shut the fuck up.

Anyone got the A. Wyatt Mann "Serves him right, he trusted a jew!" image? Fits so damn perfectly for the situation the bern victims are in right now.

99% sure that was Mikey's fetish.

And Zionism is internationalism masquerading as nationalism.

Remastered, original, and colored.

I was looking for this the other day and couldn't find it. Have a frog.

You really went above and beyond. Thanks, man.

WEW

is that real?

They're not allowed to steal from other jews, only goyim

K K K
K E K
K K K

PRAISE HIM

wew lads

when will people learn?

this. they only have themselves to blame.

I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if it were.

WEW

you are over estimating them.

(FUCKING CHECKED)
LAD

(checked)
LAD, YOU TOO

Oh, so sorry for you lad.

Good work.

(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)

QUADS
TRIPS
AND DUBS GALORE

KEK WILLS THIS CHAOS

GO BERNOUTS GO

Well different user here but I made a suitable edit

Oh, how I wish to get quads….

So I did a good meme?

oopsie daisy

Well memed

Please, give me quads…

Trump shalll win…

I'm glad you didn't get them

Top fucking kek.

He'll win.

But let's see who did

Neither did you.
But on the other hand…

Cancer.

this is scary

Not an argument.

You don't beg for repeating integers.

kek

But user, I didn't beg. I was laughing at the fag who didn't get and seeing who did.

I wasn't begging. I was laughing at bernouts.

THEY DID IT AGAIN, KEK

Feel proud as fuck being the united winning team.

Who knows the republicans actually have it together?

chemo.

Hey, guys! I found the original!

reroll for 88

that's not how it works

Things are so backward in 2016 Weimerica that the people who gleefully followed the communist Jew are burning Israeli flags while the Aryan strongman who knows the extent of Jewish trickery is still obliged to pander to Israel.

What a time to be alive

I know. It just sucks when you post a fresh edit and you're off by one.

Mindset of the left.

These people are a fucking embarrassment.

You're forgetting that race is a social construct so there is no connection between Israel, Bernie and Jill Stein

*sigh*

And this is why these retards can't piece anything together.

I see them, nice subtle way of hiding them.

Of course, these people think masculinity is a subjective social construct and not at all objective

Good Job

Their double-standard of stupid is one for the ages.

Stein talks against Israel I think. She seems like one of those rare kikes that actually fell for their own progressive bullshit.

Looked it up and I was right. She actually calls for taking away shekels from both them and Saudi Arabia.
jill2016.com/statement_on_us_foreign_policy_palestine_israel_and_bds

FINAL SCORE: BANTZ/10

wew lad

Im starting to believe that berenstein stuff is legit, this world is crazy lately.

Ishiggydydygit

That person is in for a very sad life.

I seen it, jerked to it, then went back and watched it critically. I got honest doubts about it, would put it at less than 50 percent her, cause I think her head is bigger and hips smaller than the video girl, who we never get a great look at.

Look memes are the transfer of ideas, and if ideas are transferred enough then the products of the ideas begin to manifest its self
And we're sending out some powerful memes my friend
This Etheral war only a few know is happening yet is effecting so many

oy vey

Bernie Sanders is too autistic for the super-kikes' tastes. Unlike most kikes, he actually believes the communist drivel he spews and he likely has no strong loyalty to the Tribe.

Imagine this: there's a school for exterminators. The current lesson for the class is rat poison. The teacher is explaining how rat poison can be distributed to rats to kill the rats. Most of the students understand what the teacher is saying. They intend to distribute rat poison to rats and they know not to eat poison.

Then you have little retarded Bernie. Bernie has severe autism and is only in this class because everyone has to be there. Bernie is eating large handfuls of rat poison and thinking to himself, "Wait a second; this stuff is great! Why give it only to rats? This rat poison stuff is so amazing that people should eat it too! And they should get it for free! And in this system of free rat poison for all, rats should be equal to humans! This is revolutionary!" So he continues eating rat poison, and he hands out rat poison to as many rats and people as he can because he genuinely thinks it'll help them.

Now when it comes time for a new head of the extermination company, the people in charge are gonna prefer someone who understands that rat poison is poison and that rats aren't humans. Little retarded Bernie is out of the running right from the get-go. They'd seriously rather hire a rat who understands these things over someone who doesn't

Do you have the one with her pussy uncensored?

What part of "not our team" didn't you understand?

Also lol @ everyone getting triggered at an evalion picture.

Let the divine magic flow

Screw the rope, let's ship these faggots to isreal

Capp'd.

Can we please not?

Hillary will still support ZOG if she wins. Jews will love the sympathy created by this event.

see what? I'm completely lost

Jesus she was cute. Fucking Jews destroyed her

I'm fairly certain that she's a sociopath or something like that, user. Apparently she was a Goldwater republican in the past. She'll wear whatever skin is necessary to get the power, influence and wealth that she seeks, regardless of the cost. Just look at what she's alleged to have done to her husband's rape victims.

She truly is a fucking snake.

Uncle Adolf Quads!
Slaap kindje slaap,
Oom Adolf staat paraat,
Hij waakt over witte kindjes
en hun blanke vrindjes
slaat kindje slaap,
Oom Adolf staat paraat.
kanker

Remember to rub it in that Bernie is a kike.

slaap niet slaat

She's a pathological narcissist and I don't use that word lightly. Look at any video of her under hostile questioning and it's clear she's struggling to hold her shit together internally. She behaves like a petulant fucking child when she's challenged or called out on her bullshit, either retreating into a sulk or becoming visibly enraged.

This is why Trump will win the presidency. He is willing to place himself in hostile media environments and will make himself available for any prime-time news show that asks him for comment. He is going to be fucking EVERYWHERE between now and November.

Hilary, on the other hand thinks she can get to the White House on the back of a massive advertising campaign, thousands of paid shills and a few 'no questions allowed' press conferences. Her handlers will never, ever put her in an unscripted situation because she doesn't come across as a normal human being at the best of times, and one hissy-fit or bitch-meltdown could torpedo her entire campaign.

reported

Apparently these guys haven't heard of #blacklivesmatter yet.

I agree, it's always hard to look at a child and say, "yeah, that kid is evil," but it's clear there's been something wrong with her from a very young age.

IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH!!!!

It was glorious, they were chanting "Fuck Israel"

I need to see your full collection. Only then can I decide which is more pathetic, your saving that shit, or posting it here.

You really don't realize how weak that shit is? You're acknowledging that you're too stupid to write anything meaningful. You think meth using Jew slaves getting le BBC 'triggers' us? Are you lost? We post gore for shits n giggles. I guess you're a new fag in addition to a Jewish homosexual.

You know those dicks are just elongated dildos right?
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

I really hope you're a nigger. If not, then wew lad, you must have some serious psychological issues.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts.

Why is it so difficult to get the masses to understand that Jews hate them and want to wipe them out?

because muh six gorillion consistently hammered into their heads throughout school education years.

Kikes genuinely look evil, though. Not to mention many of them openly call non-jews goyim and actively seek to fuck them over.

what is she is one of us?

Don't even kid like that.

She was never cute. You can see that desire in her eyes to live her dollhouse dream of being queen of the country since her earliest photos of her. She was evil from the start. Jews only showed her how to master it.

This needs to be a banner.

Oy vey dis is an absolute Holocaust

I only just now noticed the empty pockets and twisted shirt

Kanker

All in all, I hope the future elections will be Holla Forums vs Holla Forums.

Maybe because everything isn't a jewish scheme? Just a guess.

All media narrative definitely is, though.

You falsely assume Jews are united or show loyalty to one another. Jewry is factionalized and they're more than willing to eat their own to further the goals of their particular faction or their own personal ambitions.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I say we try to find more common ground.

And yet, the biggest name kikes in conservative punditry abandoned the party over Trump and despite the Israel platform are still trying to push the Hitler meme and now the Russian meme.

Doubt it or he wouldn't have sold out so easily to Clinton or been such a good little kike in Congress. This is the kike who runs as anti-war but voted to initiate and fund every military action since he's been a Senator except the AUMF for Iraq and who claims to fight the banks but killed the Audit the Fed bill and only ever supported the Dems toothless reforms.

The GOP is full of ZOG neocons but this election cycle has proven their grip is almost completely obliterated. It's only a matter of time. We can't agree all the time but politics is about compromise and we can agree some of the time.

He's an ideologue.
Those are very hard to control as you have seen.

she looks like a legitimate sociopath.

this

Technically, if you want to complain about Jews, you should be angry at their pernicious influence in European lands, not their bullshit in Israel. I think Israel is great insofar as all the fucking Jews GTFO and go there and leave the rest of us alone.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans
t. Teddy Roosevelt

Because he would be terrible for Israel. He would just abolish support and tell them to take in Palestenians and Bernie will probably just ask Russia to deport the Chechens to Israel to better relations with Russia.

You should look at his voting record. Bernie is very much pro-Israel.

Did we ever figure out why they were burning an Israeli flag? I saw a lot of BDS / Palestinian signs so I'm guessing it was just some arab-sympathizer.

Why?

Because it quickly turns into #FreePalestine, auditing the fed, etc.

It would hurt them. The goal is to pander to minorities without actually bringing any change.

I understand where you are coming from but remember the rules of power, especially
"Crush your enemies totally"
It's not doing this that has brought them time and time again, always ask yourself this, would you wish the suffering you know their worst can bring on your kids or future generations, we have been shown throughout history they are never content and always greedy. If you repeat the same actions you will get the same consequences, to think otherwise is madness.

Ehehehe, silly goyim. Don't you know that you can only be against Israel if you're a L E F T I S T or a, ugh!, M U S L I M ?

Oh Trump will prong into her during the debates with everything he has.
And it will be glorious.
If you read any of his former tweets you'll see that he can be really really nasty.
Hillary is hardly in control during calm meetings.
Imagine the Don trolling you and pulling bantz out of his every pocket.
Hopefully she gets a stroke when the bitch gets out.

Seconded for a fucking banner!

I'm pretty sure that's the American flag m'goys.

They never stay away. They had 110 chances over 2000 years and every time they came back and acted like parasites. All of them need to be eradicated, down to the last baby.

What is Mossad?

Mossad does not exist.

It is a crazy conspiracy theory.

Fuck off kike

/thread

all i care about is getting rid of the jews

quit interjecting with all these other side stepping issues.

only ISSUE is getting rid of the jews.

Whenever there is a global conflict lefties will support the part who looks the least white.

Do you realize there are steps involved in this? A smart way to go about this and a stupid way? Fix your picture you autistic ninny.

who the fuck do you think we are??? I hope that description doesn't accurately fit the average user on this board

If only it were real..

It is real and I could have sworn that Trump RT'd it but I can't find it on his page now

Though both sides shill for Israel, I've noticed that the Republican party seems to be in bed with them more than the Democratic, if I remember correctly Netanyahu has had some issues with Obama during his presidency.

So, they're just following whatever the status quo of the party is it seems. If there were multiple occasions of this though, it'd be a different story.

Expecting a new law which allows the burning of any flag except the israeli flag which will become a federal offence.

They follow two different strains of kikeism. The Dems represent the subversive-degenerative strain, while the Reps are more zionist.

I like how you use the word 'strains' here, subtly communicating that kikes are a disease.

Speaking of Philadelphia.

I was in center city over the weekend and noticed that the National Museum of American Jewish History is right near Independence Hall. Doesn't this piss you guy's off? I'm not even from Philly and this just rubbed me the wrong way and it ruined my trip.

Israel and Judah, two distinct Hebrew tribes with deeply contrasting histories.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Kingdoms1.html

you have the kabalah retards who adapted mystery schools into yhvh worship in some frankenstein religion, the Judahs have a long history of having no constancy in their faith. they are theological chameleons.

Israel tends to resonate with the PNAC rino types for some reason. shit's complicated.

Very True. With Republicucks it's much less subtle. And in some ways less dangerous. It's

vs