WARNING: IMAGEBOARDS TURN YOU INTO A PSEUDO-AUTIST

WARNING: IMAGEBOARDS TURN YOU INTO A PSEUDO-AUTIST

Here's my story

Granted, there are some true autistic retards on here, but take a while and think about it. Are you truly autistic?

I was already autistic before imageboards.

Are you happy?

Sure you ain't a pseudo-normalfag

So you somehow came to the conclusion that the imageboards were to blame? They only acted as a way for you to rationalize and enable yourself to continue your already base and shitty drug fueled lifestyle, whether the drugs were prescription or otherwise.

Had you attempted to be social or employed or worth a shit in any other aspect of your life you would have "bloomed" and come to this conclusion much sooner. Instead you amassed an army of crutches and convenient excuses and wasted precious time. If blaming all that on imageboards helps you cope, then more power to you but the reality is that you would have found some other time sink of a hobby to isolate yourself and submerge further into the black swamp of apathy.

sounds to me, like the only reason you had no social life is because you never left the house, not imageboards

Stop trying to shift the blame. It was clearly the imageboards fault.

the internet was a mistake

Youre high right now arent you?

i no longer have enough money to support how much it takes to get high, now i just take massive amounts of caffeine for a buzz

only in a meme way, just like xanax kinds with their meme depression
you can tell when you meet someone genuinely mentally ill

no, you're likely an autist 🐝ecause you were dum🐝 enough to take 🐝ig pharma meds that we have no knowledge of the long term effects of, should have shot heroin instead honestly
I look forward to reading a🐝out you shooting up a mall in the future.

lmao I already have it you fucks

Nope.

Don't forget to thank your Dad!

I can never forget the time I first ejaculated inside my pillow

Some of us were never normalfags.

wat

Bickity bah bickity bah bickity bah
nahhhh nahhhh nahhhh nahhhh
5367 5367 5367 NAHHHHH NAHHHH NAHHHHHHHHH
dickity dog dickity dog dickity dog
muh muh muh muh lady

Yes, but you've forgotten the time I first ejaculated inside your pillow.

And all of the other times.

Mmmmm… soggy