Tfw playing Deus Ex Human Revolution for the first time

Tfw playing Deus Ex Human Revolution for the first time

Deus Ex when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/neil_harbisson_i_listen_to_color
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It already started. There was a national-geographic this month about a guy that was colorblind that got an antennae that he points at stuff and he can hear what color stuff is. He can hear colors we can't even see.

Wat

Kek

Hearing colors is beside the point he's a robot.
But I think the way it works is the lavewength corresponds with pitch.

ted.com/talks/neil_harbisson_i_listen_to_color

Saw these in a thread the other day, it made me so happy.

Holy shit that's crazy. I wonder if it/when things like that will be the norm. First I figure it'll be mainly focused on medical purposes, then they'll eventually roll out miscellaneous upgrades and shit

What's going to be really cool is watching football being played by a bunch of ultramarines.

This might be of interest to you.

We can already make suits and limbs that are stronger than normal human muscles and bones but not nearly as agile. Agility is a huge part of competitive sports and necessary for daily function. Until we get that level of sensitivity, upgrades won't happen.
Soon though.

hearing colours? that's…wow…

Female Big Boss? Or maybe Eli/Liquid? Always thought he looked like a girl.

if you haven't already play deus ex 1 its only like 3 dollars on steam and is a much better game in general

Wat do?

Scream back to your containment board Holla Forumsfag at it

you tried fam

Not my best work but I am getting tired and need to make 50 more posts to meet my monthly target otherwise I don't get paid.

I know.

I have played it and it was fucking great, 🐝ut

Do you guys think technology will progress through private companies only? Just saw this video,
And then the reusa🐝le rocket 🐝reakthrough that SpaceX made this week. It seems like all this shit is possi🐝le if you just through money at it.

Just now getting around to watching this and holy fuck this is amazing. What's stopping these things from progressing? Funding?

well, we have to get there somehow

Supply is just too low. Not many people nowadays are missing hands

so, would you start cutting off your 🐝ody parts to replace them with 🐝etter cy🐝ernetic augmentations
I would

Sorry, it just pisses me off how Taxpaying Amercans are paying for this spoiled 🐝rat to play with rockets and make fancy cars

my vision is augmented

You know what I mean though, it's not NASA doing this shit (if you wanna 🐝e technical it is since most at SpaceX are ex NASA employees)

You can't tell me these things won't 🐝enefit humanity one day.

Dont know how far i am into the game 🐝ut holy fuck have I've 🐝een loving it so far. I've 🐝een spending tons of times just walking around, staring at all the little things. It's a cy🐝erpunk dream

I have a feeling I'm gonna play this one a few times over, I'm spending more time walking around staring at the cities instead of actually doing missions kek.