We need a flag

The homosexuals have a pride flag why can't us pedos?? lets create a pedo pride flag and spread it around social media let people know we have one.

nah

Fuck off edgy 12 year old

Get out normie

You already have pedo symbols the FBI knows about why not incorporate them into your flag?

These symbols are harmless are the feds are a bunch of cucks.

That is a decent idea

Organize a pedo pride parade while you're at it.

The heart looks like that icecream company, forgot the name

We will eventually.

I know right

And it will be hilarious when you're attacked.

And it will be hilarious when people like you go to jail for assault.

So edgy

I won't be doing anything but sitting and laughing at videos of pedos being beaten if it does get to the pride point. Most of the niggers never get in trouble during chimpouts, if a lot of people come out to fuck up pedos, a lot of them will get away with it.
Also your formatting is giving me cancer.

cheeze flag

why should you even be proud of that? why not something that actually matters like achieving something in the sciences or making something substantial?

waste of time and fabric honestly

I'm pretty sure arresting people for rightfully beating up child molesters is low on the police priority, sorry mate but you're going to get a rude awakening of you ever take your sick fucking beliefs into the public.

This is the internet deal with it text Nazi also not true at all as long as they aren't doing anything wrong under the law they have the right to free speech it is not against the law to be a pedophile and newsflash dumb ass not all pedophiles offend.

Pedophiles are among the most hated, if not the most hated people in society. What do you not understand about that?

Not the same thing a child molester hurts kids simply because they are easy targets and its for power and control a pedophile is someone who is attracted to prepubescent children not the same thing.

definitely some overlap faggot

You people had this same god damn attitude towards gays years ago you have no credibility humanity just stop it with your bigotry towards people who are different./

It's the same thing to the normal world. The word pedophile doesn't even have any correct connotations anymore, so coming out as a pedophile or trying to start a movement based on it would be incredibly difficult. People hear pedophile and automatically think of child abducting and raping.

There is a way to fix this problem here is what we/society need to do.
1. We as a society need to be more open minded towards adult/child love and adult/child relationships instead of flipping our shit.
2. Stop the bigotry and hate towards pedophiles.
3. Kids need to be taught about sex from an earlier age if they have the knowledge about it and know what they are getting into they would be able to consent.
4. Stop sheltering children from the real world some are very mature for their ages and can take on responsibility and make adult choices.
5. We need safety guides and books in stores that teach pedophiles how to practice child love without hurting children and we also need guide books teaching children of younger ages how to have safe sex and step by step guides on how to do it these guide books could help both pedophiles and children on what to do and what not to do in sexual situations with one another and could possibly prevent abuse from taking place.

6. Doctors and researchers need to do research on adult/child love and talk to people who have engaged in pedophilia as children and liked it

Fuck off this isn't tumblr

That kind of behavior only makes more pedophiles, as the vast majority of them were abused as children by…..you guessed it adult pedophiles.
Break the link. Jewish degeneracy must be stopped at this generation.

That is only because the faggot kikes lumped the two together as well as the media and society is brainwashed and i am glad actual pedos are trying to bring the original meaning back.

Or we could publicly flog and hang abusers and give pedos the therapy they need to stop being pedos.

Who gives a fuck what website you visit i hate Tumblr anyway.

LOL now that is bullshit because i know i wasn't.

Umm?? hey buddy guess what you can not force someone to like or love who you tell them to like or love dumbass

75% were. If you stop the child rapes, then that means the next generation of pedophiles drops by 75%

doesn't change the fact that the majority of cases of abuse create more cases of abuse.

the meme of the loving pedo is the same as the loving mother: both are ideals that break down in the face of reality.

we all have problems, pedos included. a bit of therapy could definitely help with their paraphilia, as it is an obsession likely caused by some sort of childhood trauma, see above.

Thats horse shit and nothing but bullshit propaganda its a sexuality and not a choice also go watch Omnipolitics16 and cart o graph on YouTube 2 pro-pedo channels that talk about this subject.

I do not believe in paraphilias or chronophilias that is some Jewish new world order level bullshit to control sexuality.

whats wrong with controlling sexuality? you let that shit run rampant and people get hurt, its the same reason we control guns and drugs.

Reminder dumb asses pic related use to be a normal thing stop ignoring history.

Fucking stop, seriously. You're sick in the head and you need help, not acceptance. Stop. Before you get hurt or hurt a child.

Gun control doesn't work fucktard ever heard of the black market?? and the problem with controlling sexuality is that you linit sexual freedoms which is not okay teenagers can consent no problem yet they do not have much sexual freedoms at all if a 15 year old girl has consensual sex with an adult man its rape?? bullshit statutory rape should not exist and it is again only there to control sexuality more specifically men's sexuality.

Your disgusting.

No im not.

Fuck off and die bigot

fuck off to tumblr

There's an easy way to solve that problem. They just have to bring guns to their pride parade.

GTFO

See here -

Pedosexuality is not a mental illness is an orientation.

Tennessee banned child marriages soon after the Charlie & Eunice Johns wedding, due to popular outrage.

Go away teleiophile T teleiophilia is gross.

No. You.

You have to go back.

sure it works, we still have regulations and rules about buying and using guns. its not like i can go and buy my own tank for recreation, i have to go through the proper channels and prove im not a subhuman to use it.

But where?? kek.

No thanks im good

Its no (you) you fucking newfag i take it most people in this thread are new.

Get the fuck off Holla Forums newfags image boards where better when it was all joking for fun and the lulz and not to be as edgy or mean as possible if you were ever on any image board back in 2006/2007 you would know we had a completely different attitude towards pedophiles and pedophilia.

Add pink stripe to lgbt flag. Afterall, we're all the same. LGBTP unite!

True

Faggot ass fuck.

Fuck off

Im a girl lover not gay.

And? Where do you want to draw the line? You are separate species than gays? :^)

No i am cool with gays and gay pedos aka boy lovers even bi-pedos i am just pointing out that i happen to not be a boy lover.

Sorry, nevermind then. :)

too easy, if you had said 2004-2005 it would've been less obvious

Well my point still stands and as someone who has been on image boards since Cracky Chan and use to lurk on something awful and YTMND i know what i am talking about.

it's working!

pls

Fuck off.

no u

ITS NO (you) you stupid fucking newfag

Actually, you can. It has to have the gun turret disabled (which is mega gay), but you can. Point is, who gets to decide who's fit to own weapons, or to do drugs, or have sex or anything else? If you trust the government to decide those things for you, you're retarded.

Because I am proud of my sexuality fuck off.

Nothing to be ashamed of, but nothing to be proud of either. Flags are for faggots.

I can understand why you think that I guess.

Why not just hoist one of dysonima's soiled diapers up a flagpole? Perfect flag for Holla Forums

Kek

I'll just leave this here…

Because non-18 people cannot even agree among themselves.

They were not peod special snowflakes, nor were they fools who think people have to have sex early or 'experiment, just backwards people. Stop pretending they were one of you, because they were not.

we're not a country, so no

HOMOSEXUALS ARE GAY

I am SO old, that i remem🐝er when there were FOUR 🐝eatles!

Most pedos are heterosexual

Your point is?

orientation is gender-specific. we just like 'em young

I don't 🐝uy that story.

We're in the normal fag invasion phase.

This

they would go along with the "age-fluid" and march with the LG🐝TTQQIAAP A.

🐝ut I'm not gay and I only like girls though

Unless the 🐝oy is a trap

ha pretty accurate if you switch the two and you know it

LMAO

Also, whats with the 🐝ees?

Fuck that shit. LGBTQ, BLM, etc. is going to be what causes civilization to crumble. When civilization is finally wiped out, it will be acceptable to be a pedo just like it was 150+ years ago.

7 If an adult/child relationship happens the parents of the child should monitor the relationship to make sure no abuse takes place

8 Sex between teenagers and adults needs to be decriminalised in the US.

9 We punish actual abusers of children not those who are attracted to them and have genuine feelings of love or romanic feelings for them.

10 Young children also should have the freedom and choice to have sex with peers of their own age.

11 children should have the choice to get married if they want to.

No

PEDOSTAINIA FOREVER!

Where's the pedo sexuality flag? I need to piss off some normies already!

fags, pedos, whats the diff.

Age fetish is the X axis, gender fetish is the Y axis.

Humanity is fucked in so many ways. To think that most people would even acknowledge pedophiles who haven't done anything and their hardships initelf is unlikely, at least for a long while, I am not even talking about child consent and all that other stuff. People are to stuck in their ways already, but when it involves their kids, the general populace won't budge.

this

Where did the gl logo go?

12. Children can divorce whenever they want, without a lengthy trial

13. Sex between adults and children is to always be conducted in the presence of another adult

This. We have a legitimate claim, we have no reason to associate with communist scum.

All the more so when you consider it was the leftists that invented the name "pedophile", that came up with the age of consent, that then pushed to have it increased from 10 to 16/18, that were behind the 1970s pedo scare, and that most recently got jail sentences increased for cp possession.

Making the left look like pedo enablers is only ever done as trolling, and serves to break the tabboo around the subject, while also sticking it to them for being cunts.

This thread mustn't die

Good points user

How is that even possible?? also there is a little thing called privacy wouldn't both partners in question be uncomfortable when having somebody watch them do it??.

You wouldn't fuck a little girl in front of her mother?

Really makes you think.

retard

Scrolling down front page of Holla Forums and see this one
You guys seriously are paranoid and retarded beyond salvation.

You mean to say you're retarded and need an explanation on what thinking is. It's something we non-retarded people do. Can't really explain it to someone retarded though as it's incomprehensible for you.

Has there ever been a parade?

The fuck is it with that weird spacing?

There's people on the right that still haven't been redpilled on pedophilia. Whites attacking whites because of an arbitrary age preference is absurd.

Those laws exist to keep people from tricking children into prostitution. Most white nationalists, I think, consider prostitution degeneracy.

This

fucking kek i'm le master manipulator

Jello Biafra got arrested for that painting.

Requiring marriage was just as effective.

user, wat

Remember that higher age of consent was invented by (((feminists))) to lower the reproduction rate of caucasian people.

ANTI-PEDO IS ANTI-WHITE

I beg to differ.

Did you read? He said LGBTQ and BLM are communist scum.

True as fuck.

The LGBT's main strategy is to bully people into accepting their views. This cannot be applied where children are involved. Demanding people accept your right to have sex with children, while understating or outright ignoring possible negative consequences, means you think your need to get laid is more important than a child's need to be safe.

Child sexuality is exploratory in nature, they are still developing emotionally and mentally, and they are still learning about the world around them. There are considerable risks involved in lowering the age of consent, such as the potential for exploitation, rape, coercion, psychological or physical injury.

There are far more issues than with gay and trans rights, and they are far more serious. First and foremost is the need to find ways to ensure that a society which is accepting of childhood sexuality is also capable of ensuring that children will be safe from harm.

And would you let some guy fuck your child? Would it be legal to temporarily abduct children for sex? Or would you need the parents' consent too? I'm interested to hear how far you've thought this through.

I recall reading that this is common in India, you'd let a friend help you raise your daughter - and sex was expected to be part of the deal.

No kidnapping is very wrong that would not be legal and to answer your other question yes i would let a guy fuck my daughter if i had one but only after i get to know the guy and trust that he will not abuse my daughter and that he truly loves her and respects her as a person.

So in other words, parents have the final say. You need more than just the consent of the child, you also need the consent of the parents.

Good point.