- youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

POLICE SCANNERS

- broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603

- twitter.com/DNC_Scanner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuOPqOk52OI
archive.is/NWz7h
archive.is/0eJ2G
newsninja2012.com/black-lives-matter-to-whites-take-your-rightful-positions-in-back-of-march/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#DemsInPhilly&src=typd
archive.is/RPU0W
archive.is/6Sn2D
twitter.com/regated/status/758150526517256193
archive.is/TgfXq
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/758138047938502656
archive.is/89nfZ
archive.is/XRpMt
mobile.twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/758225654836031488
twitter.com/cbs2iowa/status/758297870579732480
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/758277591560228864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/758345857284485121
twitter.com/lyz_estrada/status/758350603634343936
demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Democratic-Party-Platform-7.21.16-no-lines.pdf
washingtonexaminer.com/dems-fear-secret-white-guy-trump-vote/article/2597653
archive.is/7hAQX
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758350470402408449
twitter.com/JeffreyGoldberg/status/758319903900364804
twitter.com/BAMAPERRY/status/758302767832264705
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
youtube.com/user/DemConvention/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=4fw7XiCJL4M
twitter.com/mtracey/status/758392468337401856
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/status/758406105408176128
nothiefs.com/h29-tempprotests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realigning_election
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781118474396.wbept0224/pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HILLARY IS A LYING CUNT
I'VE SEEN IT A THOUSAND TIMES

Thank you Bill.

bump

nvm legitimate thread is stickied.

I laughed when he said that too.

thank god it's over

and no one is surprised

democucks bringing in american flags to feign patriotism.
slick willy sharing a heartfelt story about a girl.
iron ann providing savage commentary.
this is all quite lovely.

Banks met her husband, sportswriter and producer Max Handelman,[41] on her first day at college on September 6, 1992. They were married in 2003.[42] She and her husband had their first child, Felix, who was born through a surrogate in March 2011.[43] In November 2012, Banks announced the birth of another son, Magnus Mitchell, also by surrogate.[44]

Banks went through parts of the process of conversion to Judaism, her husband's faith, and studied with rabbis. In 2013, speaking of her religion, she stated that she practices Judaism, though "I did not have my mikveh, so technically I'm not converted", but that she has "been essentially a Jew for like 15 years", adding "Frankly, because I'm already doing everything [practicing religious rituals], I feel like I'm as Jewish as I'm ever going to be".

Hillary is dead.

Fam, how do we kill this shit before it lays eggs?

New thread here?

Ok continued. Sounds like she's not really married… at least to any proper merchant

who's the 3rd one?

whos that?

Question still stands:

Someone who isn't her willingly becoming her is just a terrifying concept.

Getting ready for tomorrow
Are you ready for fun?

>>>/sudo/2902
The captcha was down because of someone fucking with it apparently.

chloe grace gsdgs

from the DNC "fight song"

Where's the salt fam?

There must be acres of it out there after Bernie assigned his delegates to Hildebeast.

The Bernouts were stumbling around shouting today.

Sanders loyalists bash Clinton nomination, clash with police

archive.is/NWz7h

She does seem to be Hillary's most used celebrity pawn, I suppose she must appear on stage eventually.

they're a bunch of cucks in denial. anyway, the dems played 4d chess this election.

they made the fucking jew look like a victim while over 50% of the speakers at the convention supporting hillary were jews.

Trips demands salt.
This is the reason I'm still up.

We called every shot thus far, hardly 4d chess.

Barring another wikileak, I will sit tomorrow out. Yesterday was fun, but today was too depressing.

Are you high? Today was hilarious.

archive.is/0eJ2G
newsninja2012.com/black-lives-matter-to-whites-take-your-rightful-positions-in-back-of-march/

Looks like BLM has been prepping up.

media is doing their damndest to blanket cover the nuclear meltdown that is going on. Are you that surprised?

Yesterday there was tons of energy from bernouts, today I saw a dying country.

check this out (posted in another thread)

Kek, Bernie fans have to avoid his page now that he sucks Hillary's dick.

I think he watched his mom get fucked by niggers so much down in Arkansas he really doesn't know how things are supposed to work.

wow. just. WOW. no words….

great snippet m8

I think he implied that white people are better?

I loved the dead silence in the room when he said that, almost with nostalgia in his voice.

Honestly I think he knows that non-whites are fucking shit up but plays along just to obtain their votes for power.

It's retarded lefties and naive millennials getting that free education they were pining for. This week, coupled with last week, have guaranteed not only the survival, but a thriving future for America through a Trump presidency.

Are you by chance a Bernout, user?

Bill 'nigger grave digger" Clinton
Bill 'if it's black, break its back' Clinton
Bill 'put the frown on the brown' Clinton
Bill 'man with a klan' Clinton

Do you not know that the clintons are violently racist?

TIL CROWLY IS REAL

Looked into it some more, it has been removed from wikipedia, I think it was BS this time tbh fam. This guy was born in 1962, and Aleister Crowley died in 1947.

is this the guy who raised his hand with the sign?

this is all so sweet. sanders became the biggest wake up call that could happen to his followers on how politics actually works. who could have guessed that a guy that's been in washington for longer than most of his supporters have been alive was actually an establishment guy the whole time?

gee, i wonder why it's in such good condition

#22 I believe?

It's hard to tell anything with those faggots really, being the flip-floppers they are.

It's depressing to see 10 hours standing on stage pandering to every minority there is, with no real objection from the audience.

The booing yesterday at least made it exciting, especially because all the people they booed were minorities. Now they have no hope.

These DNC events are obscenely long. Almost like the calculated effect is to bludgeon that is the intention

but same fucking name?

What?

why would they? it's everything they want to see

post the fucking video with the guy saying some prayer and then at the end showing the satan sign

Are you being sarcastic? He destroyed that life by sending millions of middle class jobs to China and India. He may not care for blacks as much as they think he does, but he doesn't exactly give a shit about whites.

As stated from a previous thread, it seems the switched up the times and mostly let Hillary Delegates in. Though with how empty it is, it seems there aren't enough hillary delegates to give the illusion of party unity.

Also, consider that monday during the boo'ing they started lowering the mics and playing artificial cheers to drown out the boo'ing. I wouldn't put it past that the completely silenced the floor there and only played massive cheering.

That's not 4d chess, it's old school thuggery.

You see that shit go on in any double-digit average shithole pseudodemocracy in Latin America and parts of the middle east.

dubs and it gets extremely violent tomorrow

Let me spell this out for you and the rest of the slow members of the class:
Just because the Clintons are greedy criminals willing to sell their nation's future downriver for monetary gain doesn't mean they like minorities. Both of them are violently racist and prefer the company of whites over all other races.

Huma is a rare exception and almost certainly because she's in the employ of some of Hillary's most charitable donors.

My guess is that a lot of Bernie delegates just didn't show up today after he kissed the ring.

That is what it felt like, designed to beat any wrongthink out of you, force conformity.

I wonder if it happened at the RNC. Didn't watch much of that.

This needs to play every time he enters a room

Dubs and instead of getting violent, it becomes extremely quiet on mainstream news sites due to Shillary's bullshit going too far to defend.

NAFTA single-handedly destroyed that dream town he described. You're out of your fucken mind to say anything positive about that traitor.

RNC was a normal convention. They let people live.

most infact weren't even allowed inside the DNC. They were protesting outside.

I'm just gonna start calling them baby-killers, just like they did to Vietnam vets.

I just caught it, but why does the priest today say Amen as "A Myne" like the rabbi yesterday?

There is still a rather huge meltdown on #DemsInPhilly

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#DemsInPhilly&src=typd

They're not traitors, either way, since they have no scruples or allegiance. They're criminals who'll do anything for more money or power. It's like a white supremacist who works for a nigger gang leader because he pays well.

Leave it to Hillary to keep digging when they hit rock bottom.

Here’s NBC using the talking points they were handed by the DNC to describe Hillary as the “real candidate”.

archive.is/RPU0W

hard not to feel a little sympathy for bernouts for getting jewed… happened to a lot of us with Ron Paul.

ayy hol up
I've been busy all day.
Facebook is telling me Bernie got nominated or some shit, and he handed
ALL OF HIS DELEGATES
to Shrillary?
Is this true?

FB is shit. Bernie never got nominated. His name was entered into the nomination (ballot) & he lost. Then he pledged his delegates to Clinton.

The cuckservatives tried to make a change in the rules, they didn't have the votes because Manafort had spent the past month, shouting and threatening the careers of the delegates to tow the line, so they mumbled some complaints, the most extreme Cruzcucks made a silent protest by vacating the floor.

That was the extent of the rebellion.

They tried so desperately with Trump but the nimble navigator outsmarted them at every move.

Oh I misread it. FB's trending bar is such fucking garbage and Bernouts are such losers, I don't know why I bother to pay attention to any of it.
Bottom line though, he told his own delegates too bad, fuck off, right?

Checked

What the fuck does that mean? Intifaada?

An shitskin word calling for rebellion or something like that

Was the convention itself mind-numbing like the DNC was? What I remember was longer, more interesting stories.

The RNC wasn't as mind-numbing as the DNC.

Trump is 4d chess master strategist.

And he essentially gutted the cuckservatives and turned it into his own party. Rato's last act of defiance as charged by the DNC only served to unify the party.

I know this is a bit off topic, but since there's a lot of folks here, what are we doing about Trump's AMA on Reddit tomorrow?

I'm going to be busy during that time, but I thought about digging out my 5 year old reddit account and posting a question or two for Trump.

I'm still trying to figure out how I can get past the no antisemitism rule they have on there. Maybe "What will you do to prevent/dig out corrupt officials that may not be fully pro-America, such as people with dual citizenships to other countries?"

I'm also trying to figure out a good way to write a question involving wikileaks and the like as well. This one in particular is a fucking bombshell.

Any ideas, folks?

Surprisingly few comments on the NYT coverage of today's DNC. Some opposition posts slipped through as well. I suspect they realize it's not going very well.

archive.is/6Sn2D

The grand irony is this is the day after they bash Trump for having a hour long speech.

The double think astounds me.

If aliens exist, now is the time where they'd be wondering if we're all retarded primates.

Leave it to normies, it's for them anyway. Just observe. Quit thinking you an "redpil the masses" or - even more insane - make Trump notice you, Sempai.

Reminder that redditfags aren't as immunized to shilling as we are, they're incredibly weak to it.

These are the people who will think all blacks are great because they met a nice black guy once after all.

Their site is based off groupthink and stunted-democracy, they are genuine cucks who can't believe something unless their told it's okay to believe it.

PS: he already knows about the support he gets from Holla Forums & the AltRight - he has a general idea, probably doesn't know specific names or sites, but knows the memes & shit. Be proud of that but don't try to take the spotlight away from Trump himself, let him run the show

What the fuck is this clown show.

After looking at r/The_Donald, they're planning on shitposting to him with pepes/kekworship, tendies, and a bunch of other stupid memes.

Sure, meme magic is great and all, but it seems like it's just going to be entertainment or whatever.

But let's be honest, he's probably just going to spout his usual rhetoric, make a meme joke or whatever, and it'll just be a fun time. It's too dangerous to mention (((them))) at this stage I'd reckon.

Oh well, I'm going to enjoy a nice night out with my extended family instead of shitposting on here.

The third one with Liebowitz is one of the best propaganda images I've ever seen come out of Holla Forums. The caption so perfectly matches his facial expression that Goebbels himself couldn't have done better. Plus, it's basically an accurate paraphrase of what he was saying. We should spam that image at his twitter account daily until he loses his mind.

Why didn't you get the "I'm an alcoholic" bit from the mayor of Boston?

Ask him if he'll deliver some Trump ICE to the DNC, its hot there and water is $4.50

I didn't make the video, I just webm'd it.

John looks like a wreck now doesn't he

It took me a while to figure out that was her name not an altered image

Because that doesn't read possible subversion on that subreddit at all. I'd guess there'll be a number of new users showing up just for that AMA thread.

And advise to you user, is just don't spaghetti all over his shoes in the thread.

Forgot the screencap

The whole former Daily Show crew does. Except Wilmore, but I've never been able to pin down his age in the first place.

Jon is going uberJew, Colbert is shriveling up, Bee is putting on weight. Now that their golden years are over, they're just falling apart.

So is Bill the only guy at the DNC

TENDIES ON C-SPAN

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HEKET

HIGH ENERGY MEMEMAGIKK

twitter.com/regated/status/758150526517256193

A reasonable review of the evening from the Hill

archive.is/TgfXq

Fuck me what a shit show. It looks like a primary schools assembly

Thanks for the recap, I missed this part.

Fudge: Scooze me, scooze me.

Figured. Thanks for your contribution user.

Fug. I've seen the Don in person and me and my friends got the #blm folks that stood nearby to chant top Kek with us for the lulz.

Anyone can do that, true meme magic comes from within and must be very subtle and subversive!

The comments, one idiot shill aside, are not liking hillary at all.

got day 2?

that's fuckin hilarious

we're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible

They won squat, no college is going to be free under hillary, taxes for dem programs will go up, expect no guns and police to be militarized, and everyones internet and private lives to be spied on.

Just woke up.

What did I miss in the last 8 hours? Did Bill give a speech?

If there's a second one being made it will probably be up tomorrow.

I didn't bother to read much of the comments at first but glad you mentioned them.

see

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/758138047938502656

This is what happens when you give everyone an award, they think they've won even in defeat. All of the capitulations that Hillary has made to the Sanders platform are just empty promises to get them on board.
They have nothing, Bernie will be a minor footnote in a few years time.
Enjoy your debt bernouts.

Not sure what this supposed to mean. An angry Bernout on the Washington Post editorial board?

archive.is/89nfZ

they're so liberal, they think doing your best is the same as winning

lel

>The thug mothers mom of Trayvon and the others come and talk about how ""gun violence"" killed their chipdren and they dindu nuffin
>Bill talks how he met tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies Hillary and how they went through the years
Thats about what I remember, its not all in order. Now we wait for tomorrow where Obongo will stutter again while talking about Trump.

absolutely amazing

$10 He met her in a dark Alleyway, had his way with her and she blackmails him to this day about it
You gotta wonder if she'll even be right to speak on thursday

What a mess. All these crying lefties reminds me of that ZyklonBen comic with the crying baby SJWs.
It's infuriating seeing the stark contrast in how yahooI know I know it's been my homepage for ages reports on the DNC vs the RNC. I haven't seen a single bad story about the DNC, but during the RNC it was all slanderous bullshit.

Are you surprised that they would be pushing dystopian-tier stories about how everything is fine in the DNC please ignore the fires in the distance and the empty seats?

I suspect blackmail, because Bill is certainly not getting anything from this relationship.
Its always a wonder how people even like her when she barely talks to people except controlled pr stunts. Yet there will be people who think that Hillary showing up on a screen instead of actually being there counts for something.

Welcome to the new world.

I guess, if that's what you want to call it. More like senile ramblings.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MISS THE NEXT FEW SECOND WHERE SHE SAYS:
THANK GOD WE CAN FIX IT IN POST
WHY?
RYAN BOZSAN YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

He's A FUCKIN' WHITE MALE

Suddenly it all makes sense.

You know what I've been noticing
80% of people there are Woman

The only people who like her only like her for the obvious "Muh Virginia" pandering and to an extent "Muh Guns", that's all has going for her

I'm pretty sure the "THANK GOD WE CAN FIX IT IN POST" part was one of Silverkike's "jokes".

So why didn't she say it loud for everyone to clearly get it, but talked in a lower voice?

I know a guy of indian desent who would call that idiotic. There is little hope for canada though.

She knew the mic would pick it up, it was just her act.

she then followed up with a much quieter "Oh shit we're live"

I highly doubt that. Simpler explanation is she's a venomous cunt who believes the goyim should bow down

Still part of her unfunny act. Don't get me wrong I still fucking hate this kikess but I'm pretty sure that was intentional and part of her act.

Reminder that the DNC broke federal law, section 8 U.S. Code § 1324.

Do you have a video for day 2?

A lot of young girls really fucking hate Hillary for that kind of pandering and they don't even know shit about her twisted politics yet. They just see an entitled old hag talking from and about her vagina dentata.

Yeah. Anyone who can pick up subtleties of facial expression, tone, & context realizes she lost her temper & let the mask slip. That wasn't a "joke". She's a comedian, she's never spoken to a political audience. She wasn't prepared for them to give a shit about themselves

Sadly nothing is going to happen m8. The democrats broke that law back at the debates when they brought out another illegal and let her ask questions.

It's in Kek's hands now.

Thank you.
I felt for a moment there II was being washed away in a sea of insanity.

I pray that hillary and her ilk burst into a bunch of tiny smugfrogs and the plauge will instill a fear of the divine on people again.

Hey, i've seen multiple polls posted by Dems of all stripes, and they all point to Don leading rn; how could it not continue in this direction? Research, memes, we're on the right track.

Watching that part again, I have to admit you guys might be right. Will be posting a webm.

She's a fundamentally unlikable person. Perhaps young girls can sense that but I wouldn't know.

What pisses me off most of all, her campaigns budget is 100× trumps, and it all could have went to helping the black folk the love to talk about, or maybe even making more greencards, but noooooool, gotta waste money. There should be caps to campaign spending.

And then they have the audacity to ask for money for Hillary, when she already rakes in millions.

She left the white house broke you shitlord we have to help her out however we can!

Here.

Yeah, the true victim is the white house. Hillary broke the white house and now she is coming back to finish the job.

This is perfect. Thank you.

Yeah but then she would lose.Get crushed. What pisses me off the most are the hillbots; I posted some stuff on imgr, and immediately this clown starts commenting "So what about the dncleaks? Did you actually read 20k emails lol come on. Oh, if Fox says so it must be true"
I sometimes wish there WAS a police state so those ppl would be rounded up.

Usefull idiots would never be rounded up, just given slightly more power than the useless idiots. But would be the first to complian then be removed for complaining.

Poor Susan Sarandon.

I'll still try to make when that includes the part after where she tries to save face.

is that OC, those banners? very funny

To make one*

Goddamnit.

do you have a source for that? I'm being serious. I went to kikepedia and there isn't anything there. I'd like some more verification then just a random paint image.

If the Fuhrer was alive, they would be. Either way, I kind of like having a clear and defined enemy. One time I posted a stupid pleb meme on 9gag and some guy makes a "your mom" joke, so I say "don't talk about Janice like that" or something. Then, on twitter, I reply to Hillary and this acct goes "your mom Janice is a whore".. Can you believe that?

licking black pussy isn't a source

source of degeneracy

That people estalk to prove how not butthurt they are? Yes.

And it appears the retard manually spamming nigger porn for almost five hours now is itt thread as well.
How pathetic.

Nah that's more than stalking. This guy monitors 9gag and twitter, and how could he have identified me that easy? textbook paid shill.

pretty low energy shill.

I mean the dude that was spamming interracial shit is a pretty low energy shill

We got it. Kek did as well. I don't come here that often, how large is the shill problem?

It's always been bad. Dedicated shills have lurked here from the beginning. Some of them the same shills who ruined or tried ruin other places

Usually weekend shilling gets pretty bad because that's when they usually act up alot. So don't be surprised if saturday and sunday are filled with defeatist and concern threads.

But this weekend was different because of the DNC leaks. Seems the usual shills in charge of shitposting here were on emergency damage control about those leaked emails. Other than that, if Holla Forums runs across something that hits a nerve with (((them))), you can bet your sweet ass that there's going to be old threads regurgitated, massive thread creation made with pointless topics or shitposting, defeatist concern shilling, lots of "sage and report this guys" bombing, and other shit that usually is a weak attempt at sliding threads to the bottom and burying them. Take for instance the snowden2.0 thread about the dude who is going to be releasing info about how US is essentially funding ISIS through oil, and first thread posted was shilled to hell and back through distractions and other shit, as well as alleged accounts of 4chan's Holla Forums board being shilled to hell, but they're a great buffer.

But shills make themselves blatantly obvious that they're not from around here and are only around via a paycheck and trying to slide shit.

I think they've learned a little but they still come on Happenings

All a question of how much the board's users indulge tem, of course. Hopefully ppl recognize the "1post by this ID" shilling etc. and don't take the bait as much.

Really enjoyed those threads here, good stuff. About the snowden thing, you think it was legit and he got slid, or was it shilling from the beginning? At the other pol, in my thread there were ppl coming in and linking to the snowden thing but we ignored it because we think everything except the focusing on the CF is shilling…

probably nice to have lower traffic in a sense, plus on certain boards here you can essentially have eternal theads hidden away somewhere, completely shill-proof in a way.

Kiwianon here, the (((newshub))) report on the dnc tonight said the following

The meme magick is real, only Trump remains unstumpable.

thanks mane, will definitely find a use for the banners.
kek

Bill's speech might give Hillary a bump in ratings, hard to say. Crowd liked it, but enough to undo the damage of the leaks etc.? Plus other leaks are coming, not soon enough mind you, but still. Not looking good for the dems.

I don't see how she gets a convention "bump" at the end of this week, even if we assume (for arguments sake) there are no more leaks. The post-convention defection of loyal Sanders supporters (to Stein & Trump or simply off the radar) is going to be reflected in post Con polls.

If anything, the wait-and-see stance is going to be untenable after the convention. Right now, a lot of Bern-outs are desperately hoping something will change before she accepts the nomination.

That would be a tremendous turn of events. A very probably one as well. Personally, I'm keeping my ear to the ground and trying insert as much Hillary resentment as humanly possible. The scene has been set, let the games begin bby

Reminder to filter and report the blacked spammer

I wouldn't bet my bottom dollar on that one.

Inb4 >Daily Kike.

Fuck off, I like to shill there

archive.is/XRpMt

fuck off chaim

They know they are in serious trouble. They are bombing hard.

Get ready for more hilarity.

(checked)
I'm still hoping that the bernouts chimp out but I have a good feeling that they're way too low energy to do shit.

/r/the_donald is a Left leaning board same as the anti Donald boards. It's just going to be dem r the real racists type stuff.

I would advise him to shitcan that meet and greet. Too dodgy.

not too familiar with that site so I'm not judging. Looks like a tabloid place so not sure of their political leanings

Oh I'm ready, boy. Don't you worry. Never seen them so divided, and I've seen a few elections go by. Usually it's the RNC that has splinter groups, this is a fun surprise.

hoping that the bernouts chimp out
Yeah it's hard to say, seen plenty of evidence that a lot of ppl are walking out and booing, but how will that translate into actual political action? Just got to keep fanning the flames

Racism isn't necessarily right wing. You can be intensely, irreversibly racist and still be Marxist. Just look at Stalin's favoritism towards certain satellite states and ethnic groups, like his native Georgia.

what? did the kek worship meme leak to reddit?
top kek

During the RNC I heard Newt on Hannity's radio show say that the Daily Mail - which is the UK version of People Mag w/ more reporting - was ALL OVER the Trump children as if they were Kate Middleton.

Plus mere race isn't the only or even the most reliable predictor of a person's allegiance. A white person can be a total kike.

Or look at old dem propaganda pre ww2 and pree ww1. They make the kkk look tame.

mobile.twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/758225654836031488

The company themselves are very kikey, but they get a shitload of traffic, making it a great place to dispense information. Commenting system is garbage (extensive list of filtered words, but it's easy to get around it) and the place is ran by incompetent retards.

My autism made me make a higher quality and longer one.

AI is truly our greatest ally.

I am just waiting on the villification and the people to be called trump supporters by every (((news corp))) in the world. The hypocracy of any blm (((supporter))) who does not support this group to will be painful.

I dunno, man. First day was hilarious, second day was just sad. This whole event is so low-energy we even saw people falling asleep earlier.

Unless Kek can promise me a happening for day three, I might just catch the summary once it's over.

Stupid shishka.

wow. "you are comedians, please stretch the time."

hilarious, saved

Even if she's cracking a joke, her body language is so defensive and annoyed that it's obvious she's pissed off, nervous, and quite possibly afraid.

Honestly, as much as I fucking LOATHE Hollywood and the carrion eaters who feast on its rot, they're just getting paid to follow an agenda. Once it becomes unpopular to support Hillary and when the money dries up you'll probably see celebrities change allegiance en masse.

I mean, hell, Mel Gibson is back and Robert Downey Jr. associates with him openly- being political correct isn't going to be a winning move for much longer.

I am feeling feels I wasn't expecting to feel today.

wtf did i just watch, a jewess and jew being butthurt at berniebros and just standing there waiting for them stop chanting

lel

Well, some anons were speculating how Bill might die (and Kek wills it) to get Hillary sympathy votes.

It's a novel experience for them- they've never been booed by a crowd of leftists before. They don't know how to react.

lol

I think you guys can stop trying to summon conspiracies. They're right in plain sight. Last night's DNC was the most MK Ultra/Satanic thing I've seen in a while

Yeah, Bill's gonna die this week.

Since when? And did he kiss the ring?

He was dem, wasn't he maple country here

Wow, maybe we should make one outlining how hillary said no to gay marrige and rights and all her other open scams.

The left doesn't understand that most of these points appeal to the right.

The left sees these things as 'racist misogynist bigoted hatred'. The right sees these things as 'saving the fucking country by not bankrupting ourselves giving handouts to people who then do nothing more in life than try to get more handouts'.

How many faces can one shapeshifting heeb make?

Oh, and got to say 75% of that is hyperbole and reaching, and its exageration on trumps side.

He might actually be needed to handle Hillary. There's a reason why she was the 1st woman nominated by a major party & she wasn't in the fucking building. Hint: it's the head injury & the seizures

yeah, the peanut farmer was dem

He is. He is also widely regarded as the shitiest president untill King Nigger came along

well, when you put it like that, you've got my vote

What, did you expect the left to abandon their tactic of 'call everything I don't like racist'?

This is obvious when the left gets caught referring to meetings with hispanics as 'taco bowl engagement' and no one is howling in rage over it. The right doesn't bother calling people racist unless they've done something that's actually racist, and even then, racism against white people and sexism against men is celebrated and encouraged by the people with the largest megaphones (the left).

Shittiest in the 20th century, maybe though Hoover is probably worse but there are worse Presidents in the 19th. Johnson, for example.

Unlike King Nigger, Carter isn't actively malicious. He's an awful politician but a good man.

Mel Gibson is going to be directing a sequel to the Passion. Downey went to bat for him and that combined with PC culture dying was enough to get him back in.

Well, broken clock I guess. I do like me some salted peanuts though, more than chips.

No, just pointing out the obvious.

First, typo.
Second,

I chuckled.

Wait, downey is not as cucked as other actors? ruffalo Nice. And glad mel is not being forced to kiss the ring. and its a sign that the hollyjews may be losing power, but that seems to be happening with all new sectors

That's why I said "widely regarded" instead of "definitively regarded".

Peanuts and sunflower seeds

Spitz>David

That's a "war" against the Israelis, fought by the Palestinian with rocks. Some kind of rebellion.

not a big fan of sunflower seeds.

Are Palestinians just a meme?

pro tip: when a dem says they don't like you doing something it's not because they dislike the act but rather the fact you're doing it better than them.

The CAPTCHA problem is on and off, Codemonkey tries to fix it but only makes temporary 1 or 2 week fixes, just plugging holes while new ones appear in the software, you can find him at his hugbox >>>/sudo/

Here is some photos of our Admin.

Palestinians are professional dead kid photographers.

Jews do not like other jews as competition, its why they egg on the palistine.

Or just because they do not like that you are not kissing their ass.

Well the effect was
"Aww poor Palestinians kids fight with rocks while Jews have powerful weapons, we should try to stop this conflict!"

If she's getting paid for this then she should good enough about handling a crowd to know how to not piss them off even moreso. Most standup comedians have a lot of experience with bad crowds and learn to try and adapt to appeal to different groups, but she's been sheltered off in Lala Land for so long that she can't handle even this fairly simple event.

Trump has more meaningful political experience and expertise than anyone on capitol hill. If Hillary were in Trump's shoes then the mafia would be more violent and powerful than they were in the 30s.

This.

Any decent comic would have defused the situation with a self-deprecating quip or one-liner. Silverman belongs to that breed of kosher comedians incubated in the SNL writing room and fast-tracked to stardom without ever having to pay their dues in the clubs.

She's been disconnected from reality and surrounded by fawning Yes-men for so long that she's incapable of understanding why people were booing her.

bump for rebolution :DDD

She is ill, she cannot go on in person

do those people look anything at all like they would incite an actual revolution?

they have no guns or weapons
they don't work out
they're weak sensitive "muh feelings" faggots
they think tweeting shit is activism
they think this slow plod down the street isn't low energy whining in active form

any change they hope to effect is solely through voting because they cant fucking do anything else.

Yes, and they can't even take down one flag.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT

My grandpappy is sitting in a wheelchair in a Tennessee prison and I'm sure he's quite ill and on oxygen.

Silly goy

ONE OF THESE DAYS SHLOMO

ONE OF THESE DAYS

BANG! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

You don't even have to look at the audience to know its constituents, just listen to the pitch and of the cheers/shrieking going on.

I asked this in a thread that will probably die:
What is this about Bill Clinton and his friends raping kidnapped and orphaned children in their aeroplanes in international air space?

I guess they can just forget about the other sex (not like it hasn't been that way already)

Kek, not like boys need be told that they can, in fact, do it without being pandered to. That shit's cloying.

So cool

We've all seen her naked.

It's pretty bad.

Nigger you're forgetting that these people think that good always wins, and since they're on the good side, they'll win. All the fighting and actual work will be done by someone else. They're fucking cheerleaders, winning by proxy.

I liked it.

Delete your Holla Forums account

Missing the "voice votes" where the nay-side obviously was louder, but the "chair" decided aye-side won.

You could see it on her face and Elizabeth Banks had almost the exact same look of bewilderment when her Trump entrance "spoof" turned out to be a nuclear bomb. Pointless, unfunny, and she barely even looked like she knew what she was doing. It came off like a tribute if anything.

Then Lena Dunham comes out saying "Trump says my body is a 2" as if even the most die-hard liberals are going to pretend otherwise. Just a staggering lack of self-awareness.

It's fucking nice to see the Democrats acknowledging they have nothing but contempt for whites and males

male*

They're at the same time worthless scumbag race traitors and enemies of God, Nature, and Man.

Ye.

You really think they're not related. Not son, but grandson, though.

It's no longer than the RNC sessions were, just the RNC sessions had plenty of great speakers who talked about policy as well as rally the party, plus we had some nice satisfying drama and the pandering wasn't as fucking offensive and in your face, except maybe with the Israel dick-sucking from some of the speakers.

Here's day two.

Uh oh, it will be hard to webm this one.

This DNC is really making me confident about this election. The Dens don't stand a chance. Trump is gonna steamroll these pussies. I can't wait till the debates start. That will be a fuckin' real sight to behold.

WTF

The dems are all so low energy. Slick Willy sounds like he escaped a elderly care center.

Jesus, everything is sexist to these faggots.

I disagree with this mindset. This mindset can lose us the election. We should always consider the Dems a threat. The Dems didn't consider Trump a threat and were just laughing about it and look what happened he won. We need to take our opposites seriously. Underestimating them can make us lose.

I saw that from Maddow too. What's funny is that was exactly the problem, the speech held absolutely zero appeal to anyone who wasn't already a die-hard Democrat/Bill was literally the GOAT memers. The solution surely was not to go even further into kooksville.

CHIMPOUTS IMMINENT

All charges dropped against remaining Baltimore officers in Freddie Gray case

twitter.com/cbs2iowa/status/758297870579732480

I don't know man, maybe you're right, but the Dems don't seem to me like they have what it takes to win. They're weak―emotionally, psychologically. The DNC was such a shitshow, way more than I would have ever expected it to be. These pussies can't handle a real WAR, and that's exactly what Trump will give them―and we'll be ther with him every step of the way.

Looks like Christmas came early this year, fellas.

also waiting for this and the ensuing lolz

He did die on stage last night, just not literal death, but I think whatever image he had before that of being a charismatic good speaker keeled over and didn't wake up.

Kek doesn't have to be literal. Like with the Sun exploding, were there any solar flares yesterday or CME's? Not that I can tell, but there was a blast from a CME the other day that just missed us yesterday, and possibly could've been one on the far side.

Just watched her "big sister" intro video

Jesus I dont think I've actually been legit scared of the idea of her being president until now. I mean, yeah sure it would be probably the end of this nation as we know it, but I was figuring civil war and a limp wristed quick exit stage right for her to some middle eastern compound they've had hidden for years or something

Now? Oh jesus if there were ever a president that wouldnt give up power or leave office on time, its her. She'd do or stage or say anything to keep power. She would not, for a second, hesitate to do whatever.. declare martial law, station troops everywhere, install fucking big brother cameras in your damn sink faucets to keep track of you so you dont rebel.. mind you this is AFTER she's ropped her way into somehow getting a full on gun grab and not enough people fighting back and those who fight being murdered in the street to be made an example of

I honestly fear for.. not just this nation, but every single person living here, for what will happen with her as president. Hell thats if we're not all blown up by mudscum she mass imports before then so she CAN have some excuse to declare martial law and go nuts with a power grab

This unholy creature cannot be suffered to attain the highest office in the land. EVERYTHING must be done to stop her

The sun wasn't going to explode in six minutes, I was just being facetious to the faggot that said there would be no more happenings this year.

what said

It wasnt a literal death, but he fucked up pretty hard. Even the dyke who will not be named but needs to drown in semen called him out on much of his speech being "rude and disgusting" or some shit

Because thats how these rank and file SJW types are going to view it all. Bill stalked a girl, talked about touching her, talked about how he bought a hose then said "you have to marry me now" as if hes "entitled" to her… thats how I GUARANTEE a shit ton of feminists viewed it

For all her pandering to get women voters on her side, he just massively fucked that up for a good portion of the more rabid feminazi ones

jeez she ages terribly

Johnson was pretty much impeached over the fact he said the 14th Amendment was unconstitutionally ratified and because the Radical Reconstructionists thought he wasn't going far enough to punish the South.

Worst President is Wilson, he started the communist/Jewish infiltration of our government, started the Fed, got us into WWI, brought internationalism into US politics. All the shit since him is all built off of what he did.

Well it could have exploded, solar flares and CMEs are just solar eruptions, so it could've happened without the Sun going nova or something is all I'm saying. Sometimes people here think far too literally.

There is pretty much constant activity on the surface of the sun, it's a boiling ball of plasma that is effectively a constantly exploding nuclear fission and fusion reaction.
I get what you are saying though.

I'd still hit it

She hasn't been a standup in like a decade. These kikes "comedians" like Silverman, Colbert, Liebowitz, Oliver, Bee, they haven't interacted with real audiences or really challengers in quite some time. They're used to people just eating up what they say with a spoon and laughing back to the applause sign.

How do you think Liebowitz's little diatribe would've played out here or somewhere people can talk back and throw facts into his dirty Jew face and make jokes and bantz much funnier and danker than him? He would've ran away REEEEEEEEEEEing like a menopausal woman.

It better be for lynching a nigger and not something degenerate.

When's the shitshow resuming?

He was being sooooo generous, yet they say he hates women lol

In around 8 hours.

His neighbor killed his dog. Protip: Don't kill our dogs.

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/758277591560228864

Hillary's crash continues.

500 threads on DNC and not one single screencap of Libby Real from Day One.

Who?

I tell ya folks, Bill is a mess. He goes up on stage and I was thinking to myself "this guy gives speeches for $200,000 a speech or more, this has gotta be a great speech, right?" but he just stood up there and he droned on and on and ON. No energy whatsoever. Like Jeb. Oh I shouldn't pick on Jeb, we like Jeb now don't we folks? But low energy, just like him, and I'm thinking to myself "The only way that this guy could get anyone to listen to his speeches is if they're held down and forced to listen". That's why we call him Bad-Touch Bill folks. Bad-Touch Bill. If he can't get what he wants out of you he forces it out of you.

I tried

keep in mind that he's younger than Trump as well.

Can some user make a better of this.

the only thing that can stop trump now is trump himself

Totally justifiable kill on your grandpa's part in my view, people who hurt dogs are subhuman scum.

exactly
i watched the flag shit happen live. i could not get over how incredibly wonderful an analogy is was to everything else they do: they stopped their fucking march for 30 MINUTES while shouting "fuck that flag" and "take it down." But nobody could do it and nobody tried. A flag 10 feet off the ground, and everyone was so busy being salty and trying to get everyone else to do it that nothing got done.

An absolutely amazing parallel to how they operate in every day life. No wonder these retards eat up politicians' shit, they cry and bitch about wanting something done but none of them do it, they just want "someone else" to do it. As long as you have any random idiot running for office who knows what these dumbasses "want to do" and just say that, you win assuming the establishment doesn't try to fuck you over

Muh Slavery, Muh Race mixing, Muh Pandering.

Year of the fire monkey better destroy the democratic party.

relevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

The answer to the longstanding question “Can God create a boulder that He cannot lift?” is “Yes, and he can also lift it.”

Is anyone here good with photoshop? I was hoping someone could make a "Neocons for Hillary" logo in the style of her official campaign font.

Eh, not so sure her donors are going to cut her off, too much at stake for the plutocrat globalists, and they have a lot to lose from a Trump presidency, not just money, he could set back their plans by decades. The money they stand to make from TPP and easily purchased influence with a Clinton in office means they will keep throwing money at her for any remote chance of a win and resort to increasingly desperate underhanded things to keep the establishment dominant.

If Trump cloned and went to war with himself, who would win?

Trump obviously. Did you even think it was a contest?

Adams confronts a (((tec)))

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/758345857284485121

This is begging for some edits

Looks like the DNC is paying people to fill up seats.

twitter.com/lyz_estrada/status/758350603634343936

I guess she really wants to give Stein the Bernout vote.

Good edit

Could they fuck up any harder?

Going to need a better source

This is turning into such a huge shitshow for the Democrats
I think there may be a decent chance that the party is going split during or after the election

Seconded. Its too good to believe

(((DEMOCRATS))) STILL THINK ASSAD SHOULD BE KILLED

demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Democratic-Party-Platform-7.21.16-no-lines.pdf

No wonder neocons like Hillary so much.

Shit's hilarious fam

The new party will without a doubt be called "The New Socialist Party" or some variation of that. The Communist control act would probably apply to them and we could give them helicopter rides.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Democrats fear secret white guy Trump vote

PHILADELPHIA — Advisers to Hillary Clinton are worried that Democratic white men are lying to pollsters and secretly plan to vote for Republican Donald Trump.

"I worry that there is a bit of a secret Trump vote," said influential pollster Celinda Lake.

She has proof revealed in polls that find more white male support when live people are doing the interviewing and less support for Clinton in anonymous online surveys.

"The pattern is in the online surveys, even if you control for demographics, Trump does three to nine points better than in telephone surveys. So it really does suggest that there is a secret vote for Donald Trump," said Lake.

She said that it happened in polling for President Obama.

"We've had this phenomenon before. We had a secret vote against Barack Obama. White Democrats who thought they were talking to an African American (survey questioner) were more supportive than white Democrats who were talking to whites, or thought they were talking to a white interviewer," said Lake.

She also said that the white male, blue collar worker is a ripe target for Trump. "Trump can also mobilize some voters, some white downscale voters who also haven't voted for awhile," she said.

She described those voters as "downscale, white person who felt threatened economically and who lived near a high concentration of people of color."

washingtonexaminer.com/dems-fear-secret-white-guy-trump-vote/article/2597653
archive.is/7hAQX

Concur. He's at heart a good guy who did what he thought best but was a disaster as president. Their terms of office have been similar in that they both projected weakness internationally and presided over a terrible economy.

Is this a plan to make us complacent? What the fuck? I have trouble believing there's a secret vote and we're not in on it.

It's not secret club secret, it's I'm going to die alone with this secret, secret.

nobody could have seen that coming

PLEASE CHEER

I wonder why.

Assuming this is a legit add, what are the chances the actors they get are fans of Bernie and it goes down like the first day again?

Even democrats admit that white people living to "pocs" makes them dislike it. The only people who like diversity are the ones who don't have to experience it. Look at bernie supporters as another example of people who aren't diverse yet love diversity.

*living close to

they probably have two dogs, one trained to find weed and the trained to find coco butter, to smell you and if only the first one goes off you're sent packing.

Oh it's him, we chatted with this guy in the picture and his friend on the trolley at the Holla Forums meetup for the San Diego Trump rally.

BILL CLINTON ON SUICIDE WATCH

Ironically, Bernie Sanders lost because there aren't enough white people left in the Democratic Party.

hillary's new logo, since she focuses on the vagina and brown vote

Slick

I really like the other one a lot more.

But why?

Yeah, the other one has the arrow pointing in the correct direction.

the others

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758350470402408449

I love this crafty son of a gun so much.

What does it mean?

Vagina and brown vote.

You can see it in the European polls too where support for immigration has dropped the more immigrants that have shown up. Only time something like Brexit went leave was when non-whites were able to overpower the white's votes. Places like Rothingham with the rape scandal supported Brexit the most.
I'm starting to think that this is a law/rule that can be applied in general. The less exposed to diversity you are, the more likely you are to support it (and vice versa).

Really want to see one with the arrow going up someone's ass, to show how Hillary wants to fuck everyone else over.

two fingers in the vagina, little finger in the asshole, the thumb should've been up for the clitoris

Yeah, especially considering that she wins mostly the old woman vote.

Captain obvious weighs in.

I hope this kike flees to Israel after Trump is elected.

twitter.com/JeffreyGoldberg/status/758319903900364804

Taking foreign money for favors and selling ~20% of US uranium deposit rights to Russian govt. That's what Clinton DID, Trump slinging bantz. Which is more outrageous?

twitter.com/BAMAPERRY/status/758302767832264705

wew

Anyone know if a negative bounce during a party's own convention has ever occurred before?

Or is this the opposite, a positive post RNC convention bounce?

I think a convention bounce is the norm for both parties, as the butthurt losers put aside their differences and rally around the winner. The fact that Hillary has a NEGATIVE bounce is very telling.

This is a gross picture. Look how vacant the eyes of the brown kids are. Lacking of intelligence or any social skill.

Stuff is kinda starting

fox10
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

nothiefs
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Another edit.

I just got a text from the Trump campaign saying that chaos is happening inside the convention, and there are violent protests happening outside as well. Any idea what's going on?

i don't hear any in the background inside

webm

1. Aleister Crowley was not a Satanist

2. He wasn't Irish nor American

Official stream is starting. The audience is even MORE empty than yesterday's! People are still coming in though, it looks like.

They paid actors 50 bucks to sit there and react to teleprompters for the next 8 hours.

1. depends on your definition

2. [citation needed] yes he was

3. Technically, he had no country since he was the Epopt of the Illuminati, and therefore one of the gods

bow motherfucker

Holy fuck boys check out all that empty space! They better have a lot of actors on stand by,

It's starting, and that crowd isn't much bigger! Lol.
Still can't find anything about chaos happening in and around the convention the Trump campaign told me about though.

officially started

PRESENTATION OF COLOREDS

presentation of coloreds, but they're white today

What will be first after the color guard?:
Cripple
Nigger
Lesbian
Jew
Rainbow Hair
Any combination of the previous
A FUCKING WHITE MALE

just needs a fence behind her and some eyebrow wrinkles

i pledge aleegin
to drapublic
wif libuta
n justus
frall

I forgot spic and illegal
How shameful.

I think this nigger just fucked up the pledge.

There's no way it's even at 50% capacity. Their "historic" nomination destroyed their unity. What a mess!

SPIC IN MARIACHI COSTUME SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.
WE'RE OFF TO A GOOD START ALREADY.

he's gonna sing a spanish line, i bet it

He looks like a final fantasy protagonist

His timing is awful and he's tone-deaf.

So empty.

camera pan out no crowd. all that noise….

Uh oh, she's coughing.
She has been infected.
Most certainly.

ROLL CALL

Is she going to forget to gavel into recess for the third time, lads?

SHOUTING NOW

GAY NIGGERS

What did he mean by this?

AIDS

lol his teleprompter bugged out or he was waiting for applause that didn't happen

AIDS-chan when?

What was with that look of shock on his face after he said he had AIDS?

could be a paid actor taht wasn't given his speech in advance

Any live protests streams up? I'm having no luck.

ELECT HILLARY CLINTON
WE NEED TO BE HIV POSITIVE

How does he expect her to do this, exterminate all HIV carriers? Make it illegal for HIV carriers to have sex? Castrate them? Put them in a jail?

SINGLE MOTHER VOTE!

This sounds so monotone.

SHIET NIGGA I DUNNO THEM WHITEYS JUST GAVE ME DIS SCRIPT AN I READ IT SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Not even two speakers in and there's already a sob backstory featuring one or more deadbeat parents. No wonder democrats are so fucked up.

She's going to build an oven and make the infected pay for it.

A fucking mariachi suited beaner.

These guys running the DNC are clueless.

every speaker just talks about how oppresed and shit they were.

"whaaaaaaa i was born to a single mother whaaaaaaaaa"
"whaaaaaa im a negro whaaaaaaaa"

goddamn

HOL UP

I CAN READ?

SHIEEET

She's high as a kite.
And not the first one obviously to be stoned

I'm catching up on the Trump events from earlier. This DNC sounds like shit.

That was probably the lowest energy speaker so far. Almost no clapping and cheering.

holy shit did the gaynigger really say he had AIDS?

I need to turn this shit on

CANCER SURVIVOR INCOMING

It is. At least we got a mariachi beaner singing the national anthem.

not a bad strategy honestly

MORE PROBLEMS
Is Hillary running for president or auditing for Oprah's replacement? FUCKING STOP

I pledgealeeja
to the flag

Fucking right!?

It just keeps getting worse.

Don't get sucked into it. This convention is soul crushing.

I am woman hear me raor.

Kill

Me

Kill

Me

That was pretty much all he said. It's like if one of us went on stage and said we were white and had people clap at us.

Republican nominee, the man of fear

Here comes the Trump bashing!
Well, she didn't really say Trump, but who else does she mean?

>youtube.com/user/DemConvention/videos

Why do faggots who keep making these threads insist on linking to the video section on that channel?

Post the right fucking link:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fw7XiCJL4M

THOSE WERE ALL DONE BY NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS

HOLY SHIT A NIGGER SAYING "NOT ANOTHER DALLAS" I AM MAD

IF YOU VOTE TRUMP, YOU SUPPORT CANCER!

march on tbh fam

thx for using my OC/Berniebro Agitprop. here is more to spread

I guess speechwriters were busy today after having an 8 hour long promotion of Trump yesterday. So they drop his name to avoid association or something

Someone grab that shit, it's absolutely beautiful.

"Experienced President"

Yeah she's done some degenerate shit in the bedroom that doesn't make her Presidential.

Holy shit she said the T-word

TRUMP THINKS BREAST FEEDING IS DISGUSTING.
HE'S CLEARLY NOT FIT FOR PRESIDENT.

HE'S CALLED BREASTFEEDING DISGUSTING

Now they're just outright lying.

He said breast pumps are disgusting.

I rewound and watched. We need to make that a gif – that series of facial expressions

Man I sure love strawmanning

Uh… fucking find me that quote please.

He has never uttered the sentence 'Equal pay for women undermines capitalism.'

Pence thinks women should

Pence confirmed for based… or just normal I guess.

Both true.
Make family great again.

Get the fuck out you're not progressive enough.

That convention is empty.

Except that he never said women belong at home.

any people told me the Olympics weren't until August.

WEEEEEEEEEEEW

It's a trap

Literally all of these "we have to help _" boil down to:

Pence is so normal it hurts.

All he wants is a return to traditional values and healthy and happy white homes like he vaguely remembers from his childhood.

BALD DYKE NIGGER # 50 ENTERS THE STAGE

Oh llook, it's lack Ms Goldfarb

She can barely walk.

WHY DO THEY KEEP PUSHING THE 51ST STATE THING

IS THIS PART OF THE PROTOCOLS?

She's advocating for states rights.

Does anybody else think that John Hinckley's release today was meant as a vague threat toward Trump's life if he got out of hand? The judge is named Friedman, and we have all noticed how much jews loath Trump. Also remember Romney's speech denouncing Trump from the Hinckley Auditorium several months ago with HINCKLEY writ large behind Romney's fat mormon head the whole time. These cocksuckers are trying to be cute and threaten him in a way that is easily disavowed.

2 more senators I think

I'm so glad Trump is going to win.

That's a big reason

Actually they'll probably go full jew and give D.C. 10x the amount of electoral votes California has.

Democracy goyim

Yes, it's an obvious threat.

I have a hard time believing Hawaii is that diverse unless this just literally means "percentage of non-whites".

RESTORING OUR DEMOCRACY MEANS PASSING STATEHOOD FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

(((our democracy)))

Wow! What a hot issue this election! #ImWithHer now!!

Yes.

Two more Democrat senators.

DC or Puerto Rico for 51st state?

Nigger vs Spic fight now!

6 gorrillion more electoral votes

WOW WHAT A DARK SPEECH

ACCORDING TO ME, ISIS IS NOT A THREAT!!

THIS GUY IS HORRIBLE!

WAR WITH RUSSIA GOY

It is. Hawaii is basically white, asian and native with a sprinkling of rich assholes from every other race

Are the Dems trying to lose this election and relegate their party to the fringe? Because they are doing an excellent job if it's their intention.

Is he realated to Peter Schiff and Irwin Schiff?

Once they've got 51 might as well add another 49 goyim.

Let's just merge with Mexico and award all the Mexicans citizenship goyim!

The kike faggot on stage right now is literally a kike and a faggot.

Nice terminology you pretentious fuck

No. On their assumptions, their model should work.

How deluded can a single person be?

Wow, who could have guessed.

kill me pete

No wonder Shillary helped create ISIS

They've been given a referendum at least three times in my lifetime, and they always decline. It's not the US trying to keep them out.

PS: their model has always been to unite disparate groups around patronage They're stuck with those groups

Kill me.

Man slick willy looks like ass lately. How much AIDS can one man have?

For the next thread, don't copy/paste the list of speakers from the OP, since that was for yesterday.

oh wait, nevermind, I thought she was Puerto Rico. They should just make DC part of Virginia

those dumb niggers don't vote anyway, and when they do they vote for crackheads

DC 51st State!!! hahahahahaha

This just keeps getting better and better.

HOL UP

Gee. When I took Poly Sci 101, the prof said politics is all about demographics. He was a Democrat, LDO.

TOPKEK

twitter.com/mtracey/status/758392468337401856

They complain about taxation without representation, even putting it on their license plate, yet still pay taxes. Bunch of losers.

Where did I hear this one before?

This triple think

No shit. Nobody like shitskins.

And that's why Texas, OK, and all those midwest/northwest states voted Cruz. aka are cucked

niggers don't pay federal taxes. they can go fuck themselves

Exaclty so. Trouble is the Republicans were trying to do a little bit of pandering to 'diversity'. They should have figured out by now the plain fact that all they need to do is appeal to the white majority and they would have a monopoly on every election

Am I wrong? Am I crazy? It just seems so simple.

Weez wimmin will not be judged by our ackshuns.

Just got home, what have I missed so far?

You have to go back.

gurrl powur xD

aids, breast cancer, and commifornians

You spend a little to challenge your opponent on one demographic, in order to force them to spend a lot to defend it. At least that's the goal.

So aids, cancer and aids again?

Yesterday proved that liberals think "unity" means insulting half your base until they comply with your demands.

You'd think they would have learned that didn't work after GamerGate. Shitting on your readers and customers doesn't make them loyal to you.

nah, aids, cancer and nogunz

quick eee

MAKE MISOGYNY GREAT AGAIN

MUH SAW GEH NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White people are genetically predisposed to buy into a little diversity narrative b/c higher verbal IQ. Connect the dots

MMGA
, she had a smile on her face like she was so clever for thinking that up.

Is anybody even at the convention?

A retirement home is more lively than this shit.

All the Bernie people left yesterday.

no. only for the last 40 years or so. It used to be Unions and Southerners

Her face carried resemblance of fear, drugs and regret. While projecting her insecurity onto happy white males.

Correct. By always I (unconsciously) intended to say "in our lifetimes"

They're literally locked in to white male bashing; they just goofed by ramping it up this election cycle instead of 2020.

But then again, I don't know if they could have stopped it given the election of Barack "we president now" Obama with all that implies.

fair enough. they're strategy only really started coming to fruition post-2000, and will work unless Trump continues peeling the white working class away from them. I'm confident Hillary would have beaten Jeb.

The DEMographics Generator

Short haired black middle-aged woman
Spic woman
Tanned white woman
Young black man

*their

I have to – talk like THIS — and that way – I wont slip — into a nigger — again – because — I am an intelligent — revolutionary – nigger beast

You and every single brain cell in the known universe.

HOW LONG UNTIL THE NEXT TRUMP RALLY?

donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

You're absolutely right. There's nobody there.

Man… all these niggers and women and spics talking about someone to rally around

Do they really believe this shit, despite seeing half their party walk out?

upd8'd m8

jesus

Finally, an Asian minority!

Shit, that only reminds me that I need that photo

Time for the gook parade.

lol. no doubt. Trump was the only Republican that could have beaten her, but yet they're all flipping shit. It's absurd.

Almost every one. Dubya told a reporter that Jeb would beat her.

Uh oh, jews won't be happy this gets out. This is barely talked about in school.
Where's my jap camp tours?

If you think about it, that isn't a refutation of his post.

Dubya's one brain cell disagreed. Damn, we almost had every single one, too!

I'm not, because from (((their))) perspective, both were reliable. Hillary's health & her inability to unify a coalition of Dem voters might've been a good reason to ditch her. Which they almost did a few times

I think you're ignoring other important variables. There is already a lack of enthusiasm for Rodham. The terrible economy also favors an outsider brand (see 2008) Etc, etc. The white working class is going to be very importnat, but don't hang your coat on just that rung.

Trump is going to completely eradicate Hillary.

Close enough.

TOP KEK

So how do you say oriental food?

Of course not.

They're there because it's convenient for them. They get free shit if they walk the party line, and they get to act morally superior to others.

The moment shit turns out wrong? They'll turn against their former friends.

Judy

You can't eat Asian-American Culturually Colored Person food™, goyim! That's cultural appropriation!

judy chooooo

Chingchong derivery

;^)

Fuck family visa chain migration.

That shit needs to be abolished pronto.

Yu don own nuteen WHAITEY

You're supposed to learn English if you come to the U.S. you dumb gook.

yeah…. you're going to have to give a better explanation than that. I don't understand what you mean. It's not really about (((them))) at that point. (((They))) usually win by limiting the choices through the party machines and controlling the primaries.

like what? (and I'm not talking about this election when I said that. I'm saying Democrat strategy in general going forward)

The white working class is the easiest route to buttress the Republican vote, as long as you can convince the rich assholes to take hits in their portfolios. (or convince them the hits will be bigger if Dems win). "Family Values" just isn't cutting it anymore.

I have a feeling your "mental model" of how all this politics is shaping up is lacking. Dems are following the Hegemony model as elucidated by Laclau & Mouffe. The weak link is the white working class (and perhaps asians).

CANCER KILLED A DEMOCRATIC MEMBER

You can really tell the guy manning the "applause" sign is halfway falling asleep with these delayed reactions.

Just saved you an hour.

gib streams outside ones aswell.

Gayson

lel someone should tell him asians don't count for "person of color"

Get Aqua man to call these low energy fucking fish people off the stage!

GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN
GAYSIAN

GAYSIAN
Is this gook serious

It seemed like another one who didn't read his speech before he read off the teleprompter. It's like he got caught off guard that he was supposedly gay.

>Tim Kaine didn't get a nominating speech because of fear of booing, source tells CNN

Fuck me, I'm done.

There aren't enough people here. You can her the fucking echoes in the hall.

IN TOOK ONE GENERATION – AND EVERY COUNTRY NOW HAS A CONGRESSMAN IN OUR REPUBLIC!

OH YUU WANT DIVERSIRTY YES

is that Guam bitch a kike or what? that doesn't look latino

Is this dude seriously name pelele?
kek

Who the fuck let these muppets on stage? They aren't even real fucking people.

Except if they're in Libya, right?

They said he was speaking later. Is he not speaking at all or was the original time rescheduled?

You ron't owneru nothing, bigeye!

Is the crowd speaking over them?

They have no energy lol

Was that Takano who was just on? He's my rep fml

If you've read Popper, you know the fundamental weakness of Marxism if it's treated as a hypothesis in social science/engineering. And if you've read Kuhn, you're familiar w/ the concept of a paradigm shift

My 'model' is based on observing the paradigm shift that occurred during the primaries, in both parties. Whatever models were used by consultants & pundits since 2000-ish failed to predict the rise of Trump or Bernie. Call it the "monster vote". People switching allegiance, people (like myself) who either never voted or left their political party, unaffiliated, etc. Just imagine the support Trump gets from BIKERS. There are what? 1,000,000 of them in the whole country? That's enough.

kek

Also, what's with the gook's smile on the right? She's got some Botox shit going on.

Anyone else feel like the DNC is just sitting there blowing their load early by having all these Asians speak one after another? If they spaced it out they could say it's a theme and big part of the campaign, but now it just sounds like pandering because the democrats put them all together and just throw them up on stage. Same thing with the mothers of dem dindu nuffins yesterday.

KEK

STROKE VICTIM
LET THE OPPRESSION OLYMPICS CONTINUE

twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/status/758406105408176128
That's all I got. They are referring to yesterday.

Some bug-eyed horse face tech gurl on stage.

misogynist

By the way. My only problem w/ your model from a strictly intellectual point of view is that it's too linear.

What a cruel fate.

GET IT
IT'S THE NAME OF HER BOOK WHERE SHE IGNORED BENGHAZI

THANKS OBAMA

Fucking bullshit. I've seen what a stroke can do to a person first fucking hand.

THANKS, OBAMA
THE LEFTISTS ARE TRYING TO CO-OPT OUR MEMES!

Oh god, these people are like 6 graders holding a presentation and attempting to use jokes the TV said the day before.
I don't like Saturday Night Live, but the former porn-star series of sketches really hit the nail on its head when it comes to mocking the speakers.

Isn't "Thanks Obama" highly sarcastic?

I'm terrified of what might happen if we elect Trump

The left is physically incapable of memeing.

Whoever makes new thread,
include this, it might have protest streams popping up

nothiefs.com/h29-tempprotests

this whole hour

Now she's kvetching about trannies not being allowed in public toilets.

Ritalin is speed, user.

Since they're going to run this show for another 8 hours, they're aware that people watching will either tune in at the beginning and then leave after half an hour, or that the people watching will tune in for Obama.

So they're trying to get as much DIVERSITY into the two timeslots, because nobody else is going to watch the rest of the show. Would be nice if we kept statistics on the number of people watching by the hour.

Just watch, after this shit, they'll do the most boring and low energy shit possible.

I have a new thread ready to go, will post it when this thread hits 700 replies.

Tell me when the burnout riots starts and there is a stream of it.

Oh no, not the Rothschild owned Economist!

4 reference

He was probably thinking of Ambien

Absolutely.

Last one.

Oh boy, Bill DeBlasio.

That's jumping the gun a bit. Do it at ~725. By the time you post for a new thread redirect we'd be at ~740 and use this thread to its utmost potential. t. autism

PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS TO RELEVANT STREAMS WHEN YOU DO THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah, 700 usually seems to be the sweet spot. Maybe not for this posting speed, but later on it will be a good habit to have.

Speaking of drugs, some of us noticed during the Republican primary debates that Jeb & Rubio & others seemed "amped" up. I have no doubt that ritalin & adderall are used, hell, JFK used them. But Hilary has the seizure problem. Mixing uppers w/ the other stuff she's on would be a recipe for a malfunction

They're so fucked.

isnt this the same speech we heard last night?

Hah, available in UK or wherever the vpn is located

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Alright. Make sure you have the updated list of speakers, because this thread's OP has last night's list.

I've read them. They don't treat Marxism as a technique, but only as a predictive theory, that is from the perspective of positivism. Kuhn is basically Hegel(and by extension Marxism) so it really confuses me what you're talking about now. You should read Lakatos instead; its basically Kuhn but easy to understand.

At any rate, philosophy of science has nothing to do with our conversation.

Bernie is totally predictable, and is an outgrowth of the strategy I talked about before. That is the power of that theory.

Trump.. I agree with you. We were talking about if Trump had not arisen, then Hillary's strategy would win and continue to win.

Let's not call it a paradigm shift: the proper terminology would be a "critical election" or a "political realignment"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realigning_election
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781118474396.wbept0224/pdf

NOTE: the Popperians (positivists/quantitativists) believe they have "falsified" Realignment Theory, which is actually based (loosely) on Marxist thought.

tl'dr: you're a bit confused my friend. Hopefully the above helps

wew

You're a faggot with the wrong thread number again.

Rubio was seen pill popping during debates.

Where are these thousands of workers that Trump supposedly didn't pay?

This is so boring I fell asleep

Also not available in New Turkey

to be fair to Carter, most of the worst economic shit during his presidency was caused by the Fed and OPEC, not anything he did or didn't do.

okay, but

Popper = linear ← evolution

Marx, Kuhn, Hegel = nonlinear (or dialectical) ← revolution

Has any white non jewish/irish man spoken at this convvetion?

We old scandals now?

When the libel laws get opened up every single person speaking about Trump at the DNC is going to have a bad time.

for a lying elite Jew this guy has so many tells

This whole convention is extremely low-energy. All the energy is outside where the protesters are. What a big fat mess.

Any streams of the protests?

It most certainly does because you and I are making predictions.

As to your assigned reading list, professor, I already earned my stripes. Twice.

Every inflection of his voice, every dart of his eyes, even the weak way in which he holds his wrists are wrong.

Hopefully Hotwheel's Lawyer will be out there again soon streaming via Periscope.

The only ones I can think of are the illegal Polish workers that were hired by a Polish contractor. It wasn't Trump's fault but his contractor, and it was settled out of court.

Some top level reasoning there.

Yeah, that's the only one I've heard of either.

AND HE'S SCARY
THEY'RE FUCKING CHILDREN

This is beyond pathetic. This is the rhetoric you use in fucking kindergarden.

…perfect for their non-English speaking and mentally challenged demographic, come to think of it.

see

You're literally contradicting yourself and thinking you've won.

You're using Popper to attack Laclau & Mouffe and then using Kuhn to support your point. You've totally failed

I'd hate to break it to you, kid but no one can predict elections that far out with any accuracy.

Also, I told you, I'm not talking about science, but an art. I'm not talking about a method but a technique

try to keep up young padawan

Ding ding ding we have a winner

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

You're right, we don't ever need another civil rights movement.

fuck me I hate it when people don't finish out the fucking thread

sage it to death or hide it tbh

I guess it'll 404 just as quick either way… fuck it

If i was there at that gate where those bernie protestors were. i would have built some kind of ramp to get up over the fence and let the Bern-outs go have there fun inside the stadium just to increase the discord