Any medfags on?

Any medfags on?
Bout 2 days ago one little spot was red. Now the whole thing stings and is all red. I'm not circumsised and last time I had sex was last year but with a condom.

Should I go see a doctor or is it rash from fapping too much?

Here's another pic

This is what I usually use to clean it.

Burning?
Discharge?

English doctor here

Damn nigga you rubbed that little dick raw.
I used to do that. But now I fuck dudes in the ass to release my sexual tension. Much better results.
You need some diaper rash ointment asap

I get fucked in the ass

No just stop masturbating that much.

also tiny white dick what a surprise.

You got your dick sucked by a tranny while you were asleep, OP.

Is this…

It's not small when im erect.

Also

Plump balls > big dicks
Actually anything that's black wether it's big or small is a turn off

really nice

It's a yeast infection. You need OTC cream, I forget what it's called though.

I have this as well, and it's hard to get rid of as I fap 19 times a day

Op your dick is just the right size for my anus. Once it heals I want to sit on it

prove it you fucking maggot.

looking at your legs pubis and tiny baby dick you seem to be fat as fuck you fucking slimy cracka.

Even if i do post my dick you'd go

I'm not fat, but i would rather an obese white dude than a slim black dude. Even though i'd never even want to do anything with one, let alone even kiss one.

Let me get a picture if you want it so much you

Go see a doctor. It's likely nothing, but you won't be sure until you see one. You'll get a better answer than on an imageboard that's for sure.

Is this stuff okay:?

forgot pic

Your attempt to seek refuge behind IQ falls short because you are behind all the curves you fucking scum.
you don't say dat you fucking diabetic slimy cracka.
not only you are fucking retarded and fat you are also projecting your faggot insecurities.
go ahead faggot show us your tiny baby dick.

Damn dude, why do you save so many pictures of black dicks? Are you a faggot, or a niggerfaggot?

I'm a trans nigger fucking faggot any problem bitch?

Sure!

I would send pic of stomach but i mean i dont want to upload to phone, then to comp, then save to comp and then send it to you.

Still rather fat people over blacks though

I-I'm sorry for mislabeling you… I-I swear! I identify trans-nigra Holla Forumstard pool closed kin too!

You've got faggotitis. The only cure is suicide. Sorry bro.

Less then 3, Less then 3, Less then 3
Better then any black dick, just sayin'.

Fuck you boi. Here's my dick pic.

Black people are less developed because of systematic racism.
they still are second class citizens in some parts of the US.
any way that's a tiny cock I bet it is 4" at best.

I used to have this too but brute forced it to get it to go away after like 2 weeks.

Basically took hydrogen peroxide baths with tea tree oil + dipped my dick in yogurt every day. Also ate yogurt and cut out snacks until it was gone.

Was painful while I had it because skin was covered in white cheese and was dry splitting causing painful erections. Scrubbing cheese off in the shower took skin with it.

I can see you trying your hardest to create a come back or make me feel bad.

Funny because that is exactly what i said you were going to do. And you still did it!!!!!

I'm guessing you're under 70 IQ, you are mentally delayed after all

also
Kek, fuck off back to tumblr cunt

Nothing is holding black people in America back from becoming intelligent individuals. They have the same rights as everyone else, so there's no racism, that's bullshit.
It's their collective laziness and shitty culture that prevents them from becoming intelligent.

So is this stuff okay to put on my penis????

bruh.

sure is

Do you have any prostate pain from fapping?

get new underwear my man

Yeah i saw the pic and threw them in the bin