Trump calls Bill Clinton by name: "Slick"

Trump calls Bill Clinton by name: "Slick"

Trump's digital manager, Based Brad, just called Bill Clinton "Slick" in an obvious reference to Buffalo Bill's famous nickname: Slick Willy

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/slick122098.htm
donaldjtrump.com/l/crooked-hillary-is-so-corrupt/?utm_source=sms_p&utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=TPG_072616_T_corrupt&utm_content=A&sc=TPG_072616_T_corrupt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this shit just writes itself.

I spit my beer when I got that text

Did someone say slick?

Meme magic

wasn't rush Limbaugh calling him slick willy 20 years ago?

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/slick122098.htm

Not a new nickname.

Those trips wrote themselves too.

bit ly link points to : donaldjtrump.com/l/crooked-hillary-is-so-corrupt/?utm_source=sms_p&utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=TPG_072616_T_corrupt&utm_content=A&sc=TPG_072616_T_corrupt

sage for not adding anything

first heard from that too not burger

aw

Kek.

We need to help Trump with nicknames. Not that he's doing a bad job at all.. But we are the internet hate machine and all.

I think womanizing William might hit the right note with liberals.

Yes he was, I heard it as a kid. That's probably what this is referencing too. If OP or others spread this shit around like it's original or something it will make us all look stupid.

You know I'm thinking more and more that we need to embrace that role again. It has been a looooong time. We're almost tame now.

AWM really lays down the hate – he was inspiring me.

What about Bad-Touch Bill?

Brad, you can't just unilaterally declare yourself based.

He's been called Slick Willy since the early 90's. How fucking underage are most of you newfags?

Checked and by Kek, that's politically incorrect. It would be… unprecedented. WE should use it even if TRUMP does not.

I hate to admit it, but I finally just got the nickname.

young fag here
I don't get it. Do I need to watch Buffalo Bill?

Bill Clinton's biggest scandal was the whole Monica Lewinsky thing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scandal

Without going to much into it, Bill got in trouble because of a blowjob (not really because he received it, but because he lied about it under oath, but that's another whole thing.)

Okay, so Bill is short of William, which is where we get Willy from obviously.

Slick in one situation refers to him being able to get away with things, which is where I think most people (myself previously included) would end the associating.

The double entendre comes from Willy being nickname for penis, once we add the "Slick" to it, we get slick penis, which is what would happen if you were to get a blow job.

it sounds stupid all typed out like that, but once it finally clicked in my head, it was pretty funny

What's he gonna do on election day/day before? He dropped JFK on Ted Cruz, I'm guessing 9/11 for Hillary

damn son, I hate to break it to you but you've got autism

Bad-Touch Billy also fucked her with a cigar (a Grand Reserve Gurkha if memory serves), then gave that one to Yassar Arafat on his visit the next day. Freaked the sandnigger the fuck out.

Billy also procured an underage girl and two underage boys for Hilly as Epstein's flightlogs show.

Hol up, Bill Clinton and his friends raped kidnapped and orphaned children in their aeroplanes in international air space?

Welcome to the Clinton family.

just fuck my age up

This first time you hearing about this?

Clinton is a notorious sex offender. Hillary killed several people who were about to talk about him. Hell, when it leaked that he got a blowjob from Lewinsky they invented a cause to attack Serbia back in 99 so they could divert the attention of the public from it.

There must be seriously something about russia if the clintons have a none stop obsession to drag them into a conflict as a means to cover up their asses

Arafat really paid the price for trusting the jew

Hello there who I assume to be a former Bernout, welcome to Holla Forums.

and by that, I mean something about russia that the clinton's fear.

Or just somethign that the clintons have been hiding since back then that they would rather risk international conflict than face justice.

Who leaked this image?

Oh fuck 10/10, I just drooled coffee all over myself why laughing

You have been visited by the Slick Willy.

Being married to a hideous megalomaniacal crone and finding your only sexual release by molesting your secretaries will come to you…

But only if you post I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN

lolwut
This is Trump's auto-text. Anyone can sign up.

For a second I thought you said International Space Station
That would of been Slick of Willy

Awakens neural pathways in every boomer and gen xer, instantly.

Feels good man.

You're thinking too simply. Putin is a genius, and he's a persuader on the level of Trump. Russia donated to the Clinton foundation in order to buy up US uranium mines. There's something deeper going on here. I think that Putin wants peace with the US, but he's somehow hedged his bets against a Clinton presidency.

That's quite the low energy post, user.
You know memes only spread through images, right?

Make an image out of it and try again

I am low energy today tbh

Russia is a nuclear super power and some small balkan country with assdestroyed economy even for Clintons and Murika to throw their weight around like they own the place.

your low energy posting is not only insulting to kek

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN
[Spoiler] plz dont disbar me [/spoiler]

Bill fucking Knew Hillary Rodham was a lesbo carpetmuncher, that's how he was able to marry her for her family's money, political connections and backing. She was practically thrown at the only guy to show ANY interest. That and the Rodhams are old money and needed their daughter in politics but married to a guy to throw off the normies.

That and Bill wanted the ring on his finger so as to attract mate poaching women to fuck.

This is important why exactly? Clinton detractors and political pundits have casually referred to him as "Slick Willy" countless times over the past couple decades. It's an ancient meme. No one fucking cares.

Well, if you kids didn't know Bill Clinton was called Slick Willy, you probably haven't seen Waco: The Rules of Engagement, yet.

Does that mean I'm old because I got it immediately?

I'm 24.

Is there a remix of this?

I learned about this in AP gov

Slack Willy has shit taste.

Can't believe I fucked that up.

lmao praise kek