Why is my piss so bubbly? It's almost always like this, should I be concerned?

Why is my piss so bubbly? It's almost always like this, should I be concerned?

Do you smoke pot?

No.

Try hitting the exposed part of the toilet bowl, rather than splashing the water directly, you barbaric faggot. Kill yourself.

you're fine user, stay healthy!

But it splashes off the bowl and gets on the floor and my pants when I do that :^(

Do you drink alcohol?

Your T-cell count is low. You might have HIV from those nigger dicks that have been up your butt

It's a lil brown not to be. This is concerning. Drink more water

Do you know how to tell when an irishman's in the hospital? He has to blow the foam off his bedpan.

Maybe there's some toilet cleaning or freshener thing in the cistern and you're just an idiot. Maybe it's the water in your area.
Piss in a bucket and check again, if foam persists there might be something wrong with your kidneys, go see a doctor and get some urine samples tested.

THE INSIDE OF THE BOWL THAT ISN'T SUBMERGED IN WATER
IS WHAT I MEANT
AIM FOR THAT
If you can't and you make a mess, mix some ammonia and bleach, which makes a great cleaning agent. The only reason people tell you to not mix them is because it can be a bit corrosive, but not against porcelain and tile.

Yeah that was my concern, I did a tiny bit of research and discovered that foamy urine is usually from kidney damage.

==THAT'S THE PART I MEANT YOU FELLOW SPERG== :)

I thought you meant you were pissing on the outside of the toilet. I'd recommend sitting down to piss on that toilet, then.

Are you diabetic?

As an user that suffers from kidney disease, bubbly urine means that, you either have an urine infection or kidney stone. Go check it out, user.

That is a symptom of preoteinuria. Proteinuria is usually a sign of kidney failure. Your kidneys should be keeping that precious protein in your body, not letting you piss it out. Go to the doctor and tell him what's up. Its a simple dipstick test for protein. Your doctor will decide how to proceed based on the results of the test.

Fuck my life, so this is probably actually something serious then. Thanks for the help.

dubs confirms it's serious!!

yes, user it could be serious thing. I hope its not, and they you stay well.

It's the height you're pissing from combined with bleach or whatever

I hope.

it means your lungs are perforated and leaking air into your kidneys.

you are going to die.

FUG :D

It means you piss out soda, give your piss a taste

Op, there is also somthing else it might be, are you fat, and, or do you eat alot carbs.

Its a sign of latent homosexuality.

I hate when it splashes too.

OP has too much donkey semen mingling with his own urine. Agreed?

it's 🐝ecause you aim at the water