WTF

Post the Oddest Shit You Got

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/i5gcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women are so stupid, its obvious that that is not how you properly eat a hotdog, you can't even digest it that way.

Here you go.

He killed himself after she left him.

Poor bastard shouldn't have lived, or at least should have received a suit like Darth Vader.

Sauce on the one with the guys getting cut up?

Proof?

No idea at all, was some weird indie short from years ago but…

Reverse searching the image led me to imgur.com/gallery/i5gcs
And the embed to the left is the full thing.

That tells you the name is DIX

You can, but you end up crapping out of your mouth

Well ain't that some shit

You fuckers are so lazy I swear, just reverse image search the image.

Or you could post it instead of complaining like a little bitch. But nah that would make too much sense right?

Or you could search it instead of asking for it, but nah that would make too much sense. I searched it and found it and owe nothing to you lazy fucks, search it yourself fag.

Is it gay if you let this woman fuck your ass?

This is what happens when edgy children get on the Internet. Truly sad.

learn to search newfag

Buddy, that would be implicit that this whole site isn't filled with edgy children. It isn't really sad when the userbase in itself is edgy. It more so a normality.

me on the left

31 reporting in, not an Edgelord.
But your argument with the other user is amusing.
Please continue.

Found the normie.

Reddit called, and they want you back.
Now stop derailing the thread by being a lazy niggerfaggot.

Thanks for confirming that you are an edgy kid

Reddit actually is nice enough to provide sources unlike you guys. Maybe I will leave.

lol

lol

this thread

I don't spoonfeed newfags.

She's actually embarassed to give Moot a handjob, so instead she's faking it with her thumb. Okay thats pathetic.

Since you want some Moot…

You won't be missed, honestly.

wat now?

People are 🐝eing turned into ro🐝ots using nano technologyPeople are 🐝eing turned into ro🐝ots using nano technologyPeople are 🐝eing turned into ro🐝ots using nano technology.

L E T S G E T R E A L S T U P I D

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝