Blogpost

I might just kill all of my relatives
He also has a cheap car he got from our uncle and he uses it on the regular, i'm thinking of breaking the car. My plan is to bust the engine by fucking with something, i'm thinking about messing with the oil or introducing something harmful to the gas tank that will ruin the engine over time. Thoughts?

Just write all their names in the notebook and wait retard

I mean notebook as in a laptop you cuck.

Put sugar water into the gas tank

Don't bother user time in prison won't be fun. Save some money and get the fuck out even if your gone live in some shit hole

Also I need sauce on this

The car can run on diesel and gasoline so i'm thinking of sticking impure cooking oil in. Cars that run on diesel also work with cooking oil but it requires some processing or the viscosity and the impurity will ruin the engine, after the car is broken he'll either have to spend more than a computer's worth on fixing it or he'll have to pay bit by bit using public transport/taxis.

Sorry, I found it on Holla Forums some days ago. I don't know the sauce.

user easy, it's the small thing that count. Clean your ass with something he uses on his face. Clean the toilet with his toothbrush, cum on his gf under wear . If you fuck up his car he'll probably know it's you.

In the old Holla Forums fags would post only after they killed their family

Those are all kid's pranks. He'll never know they happened and they'll never affect him, i want something that will fuck him up. You're right in that he might notice the car fuckery but what if i tone it down? What if instead of cooking oil in the gas tank i grab random grime and dump it into where you put oil in? What if i do a superficial cut to a tire, and have the stress from driving the car deepen the cut and eventually pop the tire? I won't stop there of course, tires are expensive but only one isn't worth a computer.

good ending, pretty satisfying, i hope this story is real but i kind of dont for your sake just cause i would hate anyone to have that much of a cunt for a brother and also dick head parents who side with him, IMO dont ruin his car you are more or less even now, find some passive aggressive way to fuck him without physically breaking any more shit, tbh if my brother did that shit to me and my parent sided with him i would bash the cunt then break the note book and the mac lol

cut the break lines.

I'm 90% sure this is a pasta

Distill castor beans into ricin and then poison him, and then kill yourself.

Alternatively you could tell everyone you have to have a serious sit down to tell them something important and then shove a giant dildo up your ass in front of the whole family, and then kill yourself.

I'm in a similar situation, my parents divorced many years ago and my brother is a piece of shit, my parents' retardation is what made my brother end up as an utter failure and scumbag. I would avoid more problems and just distance yourself from him if you can, he won't be of any use to you. I'm now living in an apartment and studying away from him and my family, soon I'll be able to work and be independent. I'm saying this as someone who has also had problems with his brother and punched him until he was lying on the ground for constantly screaming at my mother and being an insufferable piece of shit.
If you start taking the piss you'll end up killing everybody, just leave if you appreciate your sanity.

If you want to kill the engine just add a couple of teacups of bleach each time, this rusts and destroys the engine over time, one more inconspicuous way of doing it is putting iron shavings in the oil carter, this will sand the moving parts down and destroy the engine as well, and will look like a normal failure. As I said, I don't recommend creating more problems, just leave and let him be the failure that he is and get away.

Whatever you do, don't put sugar in the tank.

why r u not stealing from him?
Better put a lock on your door, so he wond destroy your pc

just drain most of the oil out and/or some coolant, pistons and shit will fuck up over time as it wears out, engine will overheat, probably bust the head gasket, effectively killing the engine save from a rebuild, and it'll look like just happened from poor maintenance

i also wanted to ask why is it a problem, if he doesnt have documents on the laptop?

That story was shit and you're a faggot

I recognize that ass but i cant put it to a name and thats driving me nuts

Pretty damn hilarious user. My older brother is a shithead, but everyone around him knows he dug his own grave.