Heil!

Heil!

Kek

And now for this

I suspect you've only been here for a week, if even that, so let me fill you in on something; your little boogieman has been here for the past two years, you haven't.
Accept your position as the minority, keep complaining about something you'll never change, or please go back to 4chan.

2 years faggot that's it. I've been here before 8 existed since half Chan. Don't be an idiot. You consider your self an old fag. Fuck off noob.

Also this is b faggot, if you want your safe space "queer box"

That's it? I used to call up Holla Forums BBSes on my baud modem in the 80's

I always heard jokes about lefties getting upset easily, but I'd always given you folks the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't matter, enjoy lashing out at people you don't know because they don't share the same opinion as you.
I'm sure you'll accomplish a great deal.

Just declare war on b faggot I dare you. Your board won't be able to handle the amount of spam I'll send there way. You can fight one board but you can't fight the Internet.

That's Piona, the OP. he's an autistic slav with broken english, I doubt he understood what he was replying to.

Kek, faggots I'm tired that's all. Like I said there's no point in telling you I'm from this board. All I known is both pols are Shit. You try to spread your crap here that a no go

I read your statement twice the irony pol saying

Ah the jared fogle krautfag. Is that cunt still here?

I don't use Holla Forums anymore, I haven't for some time.
Regardless, considering how many (You)s you've given me, it's clear that you're upset about something. I'll let you try and collect your composure for the next time someone says something you don't like.

You even into English?

Bad habit, I'm not mad. Just don't spam our board with it that's craps for pol this is random I get one or 2 threads. But come on

Yup my mom always said I was special

See dubs don't lie,
dubs don't lie now it's official, pols you gots to go

wat?

His a butthurt libertarian pedo who suspects all the anti-pedos originate from Holla Forums, he'll get b& eventually for spamming so in the meantime enjoy the show.

test

10/10