My fellow Holla Forumstards spread this across the land, so everyone knows what massive faggots troll poltards are

my fellow Holla Forumstards spread this across the land, so everyone knows what massive faggots troll poltards are
Now fuck off, your not welcome on b

Nobody but me faggot, im b all the way and sometimes a

You sure convinced me

you got me man, its time for a personal reformation

Bump

You have so much hate that you have become nothing

Kek

This faggots think I have something better to do. I'll keep bumping this thread. Till I die

Test me faggots I'll be hear all day. Bump other threads this Shit will be on top. And if I tire for some reason I'll just make another ome

Pretty good gif, even tho you want to get fucked by other men. Have you been rejected that much by blackmen that you hate them

Serious question.
SUCK THERE COCK user

I'll spam new threads you make faggots,

Why hello thar ^w^

Thank you user,

Going strong

dude, i mean, come on

You should know that most anons are too lazy to do this.

I'm too lazy to do this ^w^.

To stay up all night? I'm sick of pol thinking they run full Chan. They can fuck off.

I'll be taking this one to

Holy shit I lost count of all the dubs

One bump

all me

not me

No faggot

I told you I wasn't going to let this thread die

Also to make things clear I hate both pols the same.
Over sensitive, cant have no one question your beliefs because, you throw a tantrum.
Sonia your gona post on b behave

Bump

Nothing is ever how it seems, Holla Forums is made up of people wanting to besmirch this site's good name in some fantastical plot to shut it down. Moreover, Holla Forums is made up of regular Holla Forums larping as defeated lefties. Correct the record, and Shareblue shilling non-stop– I don't see how anyone can definitively state that Holla Forums is this or that considering the above. To do so is being obtuse. At worst, it identifies one as a shill.

/polk/?

Dam Op you still trying to force that meame , you're all over the place with this, that's how memes fail.

OK I'm back just had 2 red bulls that I bought from a Koreans store, That had black and Latinos working in it.

Yes, it may fail but I won't give up. Even if it doesn't catch on, it still make me happy to know that it pisses pol off

Nah bro we're here to stay

It's because Holla Forums pushed Holla Forums out of the #3 spot

this made me laugh. the site is actually crawling with spooks investigating the russian connection in the us or preparing to defeat a similar attack in france and germany. almost certainly, jim is suspected of havng taken the kremlin's rouble.
in the light of this, it's hardly surprising Holla Forums is in disarray.

🐝ump

em🐝arrassing

no, you cant

shit i wish this would 🐝ecome a fucking sticky

no one likes you pol go 🐝ack to your huge 🐝ox

kek

ill just keep 🐝umping this shit

Can someone say "shill?" Seriously you niggerkike, just 🐝ecause Holla Forums 🐝anned you for 🐝eing a jewfag doesn't mean you have to go to /🐝/ and screech like a li🐝cuck.

kek,nop like a said hate pol 🐝oth of them over sensitive faggots

You're welcome. People need to see you shilling like a corporate whore.

ever hear of
onces i start cant stop

>hurr durr durr, so much losing winning
no one takes them seriously, they can't even report an illegal (pic related) who made a white man go to jail for rape

top kek

Stay mad li🐝erals

Anime makes everything irrelevant.

🐝ump

🐝ump

Test

I'm back faggots

I see some people are using the meme on other threads, nice

Also made it's way to half Chan

well they failed on reddit. so this place is the next in line

Also faggots keep posting your spam on b and I'll start raiding pol