Is it normal??

Thoughts on this Holla Forums??. truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children/

Other urls found in this thread:

primejb.com/id/2166667/
primejb.com/search/nevatooyoung
primejb.com/collections/
primejb.com/profile/weasel/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09540253.2013.847549?src=recsys&journalCode=cgee20
adoptuskids.org/meet-the-children/search-for-children/search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This creature, on the other hand, has only been an issue since the 1600s.

inb4 le ancient Jews. Not the same people, despite what kikes will tell you.

Implying??.

Being attracted to women shortly before they become fertile is perfectly natural and 100 years ago was considered normal worldwide. We were tricked into believing otherwise. The 18 year age of consent means women have nothing useful to do between puberty and 18 and they fill that time with schooling for a career. Then at 18 they want to use that schooling so they postpone having children and lose most of their fertile years and this is why our birth rate is so low that we're literally dying out while Muslims take over the world. This something Holla Forums is wrong about, the anti-pedophile thing is a Jewish trick.

You speak a lot of truth put the AOC back at 7.

You mean they fill that time riding nigger cock and learning fucking nothing, before going to a university-in-name-only to ride more nigger cock and possibly learn even less.

This

Pedofags confirmed normalfags

Cute

The article is horribly misquoted and they never said that Pedophilia was normal, but lets beat this dead horse some more you ignorant fuck

I really want a relationship like that.

of course men will be attracted to developed females even if they are only 15 yo but normally there would not be any sexual desire for an 8 yo. What I might imagine is that pedofags are attracted to the idea of purity and innocence instead.

However, the kikes are now doubling their pro-pedophilia propaganda because they are childfuckers themselves

Its not a dead horse until it becomes normal/accepted.

The kikes are child molesters not pedophiles.

at least one academic did
Philip Tromovitch, a professor at Doshisha University in Japan,
“paedophilic interest is normal and natural in human males”.

True

i too am sexually aroused by 8 year olds, its time we made a change

Agreed

- you

"Natural"? yes, but keep in mind that the article is talking about hebephilia, despite the title.
It was an evolutionary advantage for males to be attracted for females as soon as they could bear children, and 200 thousand years of evolution doesn't just go away.

I think its normal to be attracted to 14 year old girl who is sexually developed or going through puberty. I don't think that should be considered pedophilia but if a girl is so young she has not started puberty then she is nOt sexually developed and I don't get hoe you can be attracted to that.

Also i'll add a story. When I was 16 I met a girl ober Omegle and we ended up having skype sex and she would send me pics. She told me one day she was 14 and I was kinda shocked but i'm glad I can say I had that experience. Truly prime teen pussy is the best.

Good for you faggot normie now please kill yourself for rubbing it in my dann face.

All humans are attracted to neoteny. Flat chests, soft faces, fair game, go ahead. Even women will gravitate towards 'twinky' men instead gorilla-like 'bears' whenever the going gets easy and their lower minds can sense that they probably won't need the king of fighters to protect them from rape in the streets of zimbabwe.

However, being attracted to child like traits and having sex with children is not the same thing. Children have yet to show their full genetic potential and could very well age like milk, turning into ugly, weak hags of poor physical and mental constitution before they're 30. So much for "muh fertility" when those extra breeding years only produce rotten fruit. Our prime breeding years for minimal defects are 20-25. That's five or six children for a dedicated person. Enough? Definitely. Do you want to have five children of guaranteed quality or ten that are hit or miss? Don't answer that, you know the answer. And since we live past 70 on average, do you want your mate and your children to spend most of that time being fair, or would you rather have to pump and dump your whole life to avoid being stuck with hideous old hags?

A man is doing good to be "pedo-like" but being an actual child molester is a no go. Many pedos sperg out over pedo being synonymous with child molester, but that's only because the actual body type pedos like is normal, so long as it's attached to a fully functioning human being who has merely shown that they have stellar genes for graceful aging.

The age of consent thing you all hate is preventing the human race from devolving by putting a solid check on our natural tendencies and making them work in our favor. Think of all the disgusting, moronic sluts you would have reproduced with just because they were cute when they were 12. Our proud, civilized society would look more like africa, where such sexual practices are permitted and common.

You've drank the jew's kool-aid.

The only jewish koolaid here is "your career and material wealth are more important than your family".

I get that the jews have convinced you that you'd only be able to beat the replacement rate by having kids at a younger age and giving yourself more time to recoup your finances, but it's not the way to go.

And they want people to aspire to go to these places to learn. All I can say is pic related.

The jews are the ones trying to normalize this mentall illness. It's not a normal trait, stop reading Salon and kill yourself

Yes it is a graet injustice, i dream of the day ian watkins can perform shinobi vs dragon ninja on a newly recreated top of the pops skate park set complete with four year olds in bikins trained from birth to hang ten.

Which will be introduced by a re-animated Jimmy Saville who presents it with this speech:

"out an proud, child love rules ok? Now with the reformed Lost Prophets performing Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja my fellow child lover Ian Waaatkins!

Nice bikinis on them little lasses by the way ian!"

of course fucking not, im being sarcastic

Denying children sex has severe negative impacts on the rate at which they mature and develop. They become lifeless and drone like. This makes it easier for the jews to control them.

most retarded argument ive ever heard from a pedo.

Is it, Shlomo?

So to obtain lgf you must become nazi?

The more we fight childhood sexuality, the more autistic children there are. But of course, you already know that.

By normalize do you mean trying to gain acceptance? If so then you're false.
I'm trying to gain pedo acceptance and I'm not Jewish nor am I a non-white.

then find a woman whom with to make kids

I'd like to read that.

tell me again how it's not being normalized by kikes. kike.

Holla Forums IRL?

this 100%. "Just let the girls go to school and then have their career. Once they're 30+ and have lost some of their fertility, then the dumb goyim can have their 1 or 2 children…"

(((Tromovitch)))?

Also,

Most of those researchers aren't even jews

Fuck off normie I want a lgf.

kek'd

I guess the jews aren't so bad after all.

What a fucking retard, how do you even function in daily life?

Have a cleaned up version of that pic.

You do know you're eventually going to get ban-hammered, right? This isn't the old days of fullchan.

They're just desperate for allies. They knew their ship was sinking. Typical kike manouvers. Sell us out then try to buy us back. Shit never ends with them.

D.O.S.T ban is only three day now.

wtf I like Soros now

Because I posted pictures from google.com?
primejb.com/id/2166667/
primejb.com/search/nevatooyoung
primejb.com/collections/
primejb.com/profile/weasel/

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09540253.2013.847549?src=recsys&journalCode=cgee20

Depends on what you, they, or (((they))) call pedophilia.

That was his daughter, even though he looks young. Teenage fatherhood?
If she were his wife, she would be the one to cook the steaks, and he would talk to her differently.

Although I do share these preferences myself, I think this depends on one's genetic stock, because people prefer similarity.

I never hated it, just what brought it (the purpose), and people's idiocy over it.

I would never reproduce with a slut, a former slut, nor the "puppy-love" sluts hippie normafags seem to love. And I do not feel the need to reproduce with someone early on.

I do not think so, considering they usually have low control, are primitive, and do not care for much other than sex. Also, it is not like it would be very common.

He is not arguing in favor of what you are probably thinking of. He is not this
snowflake.

Stop sucking trumps penis pedophilia is normal it is normal to have sexual feelings for children but acting on it that is a different conversation also there is no left wing nwo agenda for pedophilia wake up regards left vs right is a joke.

No, it is not.

Yes it is fag boy.

I am not a fag.

Every time ilk like you just try to come out of the woodwork and go BUT MUH DIK. Fuck off mongoloid, its not going to be normal, pedo activism doesnt change you're still bottom of the barrel defects.

Just wait nigger tits it will weather you like it or not you people said the same shit about homosexuals back in the day and now look where we are.

Yes you are

No you are.

If your butthurt go back to Tumblr faggot.

That is beautiful just a man and his little girlfriend.

I am not from there.

That is his daughter.

I WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS. WHY DO WOMEN JUST SUCK? WHY CAN'T WOMEN BE CUTE AND FEMININE? ALL WOMEN NOWADAYS ARE SARCASTIC STUCK-UP SLUTS. REEE

This guy is either:
a) just stupid for not realising
that even though he sages his replies trigger responses that will bump the thread.
b)secretly trying to bump the thread indirectly.

This is the fastest way.
adoptuskids.org/meet-the-children/search-for-children/search

You will want the ones that have "if (somenthing) please get in contact for more information."
somewhere in their description.

test

We really need a final solution to the pedo problem

It's really not that bad.

You speak the truth its time for the pedo uprising.

Its not a problem.

solution is

it will happen soon enough soon pedophiles will be shooting up hospitals care centers and other places to get their points across.

That seems highly infective for getting a point across. Meme propaganda seems alot more likely.
How do we call the movement? I sugest "Pinkpill".

Go on Twitter start a hashtag pink pill to tell people to be more open minded to learn more about minor attraction and sex between children and adults.

yet heres the thing shitskin, being a homo is still abnormal, and a dead end defect in nature. Which the kikes happily promote, because they are against everything normal and beautiful. The only thing they normalized was peoples opinions on it to a degree but thats changing too because of how much faggots have no self control, like the faggots who adopt a kid only to fuck him. You're still a defective shit smear on the earth even if the kikes give you a nice bow to wrap yourself in.

The only thing abnormal about it is that they do not reproduce but it is natural and normal as both pedophilia and homosexuality are both in our animal kingdom.