How do I complain about how shitty Holla Forums is without shitting it up even worse?

How do I complain about how shitty Holla Forums is without shitting it up even worse?

Keep your complaints to one meta thread. Offer suggestions on how Holla Forums can be better.

Let it become shitty. It's Holla Forumss destiny.

and what if I'm secretly the board owner and my soul is dying

Holla Forums would be decent if you niggermods killed off the pedos

maybe you should just get more mad

Pedos are the only thing keeping this place interesting. Not saying I like the CP. Just love to see the cat and mouse game they play with the mods.

Then you should give the board to whoever keeps making threads asking for it. I admire his autistic dedication.

Post random people's ips when they make really stupid posts.

yeah, of course you would want that Mr. CIA.
This agent needs to be banned, .

No give them a shitty id names so you can view his shit trail

Board owner cant see IPs. He gets a special alphanumeric that works on his board and his board only

lol So there is a filter when you say this faggots name: dysnömia, remove this filter

By being passive-aggressive and making good threads.

Make a sticky if your owner

nope. no attention whoring. no pointless stickies, no modposting.

i'm only banning spam/illegal stuff

This would prolly be the best idea but a good post could be shit to others…. just say'n

By refusing to post on the board, it's like making a statement with your wallet… if you and everyone who wants to make Holla Forums better doesn't post on it then more and more anons will leave Holla Forums making it so shit that no ne ever visits

Well if your being for real then start by listing what you think makes b shit

But spam is free speech

Reinstitute the b&hammer

How about positive stories of recent threads? Some of you may remember a music thread right here on Holla Forums regarding heavy metal albums, it was filled with top notch suggestions and examples. Say what you will about Holla Forums, but you can never convince me they don't know decent heavy metal.

bring back burning circular discs

I don't want Holla Forums to die off though. I just want it to go back to how it was before the goons started raiding.

Make good threads

Or you can make a thread with trump in the title and let the retards fight among themselves. Seems to be working out for the new guys.

You can't. It's literally impossible.