Nigger race a shit

Nigger race a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
clutchmagonline.com/2013/01/new-study-black-students-who-are-taught-racial-pride-do-better-in-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being proud of anything that you had nothing to do with is stupid tbh. Be proud that you became the first person in your family to go to college. Don't be proud because you won the geographical lottery at birth or because an ancestor did something that you'll never be able to match

Are you from tumblr? Who the fuck thinks going to college is an accomplishment? LOL. Enjoy your debt, queer.

This suggests the believe that we are all souls floating in the ether until we get transported into fetuses and become sentient beings, and genetics is just a side effect of the spiritual system.

The truth is that every cell in your body is a product of breeding over hundreds of thousands of years, and the potential for success is genetically encoded, based on your ancestors. So yes, you ought to be very proud to be white, as you carry within you the genetic proof of human achievement. You can even see it across all races, within all races certain markers:

Nothing happens in a vacuum. Be proud of your genetic superiority, as it was only possible by the sacrifice and achievements of natural selection.

That's the story of white power.

You are (intentionally?) misunderstanding the kind of pride that is felt here. When I look at the great things that my people have created I feel proud to belong to such an amazing group. That's not the same as being proud of a personal accomplishment, it's a totally different feeling. It's completely natural to feel a sense of pride about the group that you belong to it's the glue that holds a nation together, it's not "le scary spook" it's a normal healthy feeling.

Why shouldn't I be proud of the great things that my people have achieved? Give me one good reason.

I consider that something to be proud of. Ben Carson might be a few grains short of a pyramid but he deserves more credit for where he's at than Trump. With all the money and advantages Trump's had since birth it would have taken more effort for him to not be a millionaire.

I don't believe in souls. What I do believe is that some people are born into better situations than others. Politics aside, wouldn't you rather be George Soros's kid than a single mother crackhead's?

How exactly are people that you may have a distant relation to "your people"? I would understand better if you were talking about your child, siblings or parents.

Lel

What a stupid question, they are my people in the sense that they share the same racial character and culture as me. That's not complicated.

You're talking to someone possibly on the opposite side of the world right now. You have more luxury than anyone who lived 200 years ago. What culture do you share with some Viking

I don't think I did that

Holy shit I forgot about the zombie niggocalypse that happened in Florida.

You niggers can argue about what it all means, but I would like to drop the science of kin selection on you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
Specifically Hamilton's rule which dictates the probability that an organism will perform an altruistic act based on the potential relatedness of the recipient of said altruism. I personally think that going out of your way to ensure the survivability of other white people in general is just retarded, and that you should rather focus on a specific group of white people, your country, your town, or preferably, your extended family, and let natural selection take care of everyone outside your sphere of interest.

What is your point? How is this relevant? I'm pretty sure that many of my ancestors had interactions with foreigners too, it was just more difficult back then.

Yes I do, and I can thank my ancestors for that can't I? Thanks for helping me prove my point.

They were the building blocks of my nation, my language is influenced by theirs and some of my ancestors are Norwegian. They had a large impact on the culture of my country.

I still don't understand your need for identity.

Sounds like a smart strategy. Run it by the Amerindians.

What do you mean? Their has always been a sense of identity in the world up until about 30 years ago, and it took a lot of propaganda to erode it.

What point are you actually trying to make? That we should cast our ancestors aside, forget about all the great things that they did for us and hand our nation's over to savage invaders?

*There

I don't understand why people want a sense of identity so bad that they'll take it from history, experiences and people they'll never know. Of course history is valuable and useful, but if you're a different person now than you were five years ago, what kind of attachment do you have to the past?

Just to be clear I don't believe it's harmful. Just that it comes off as you being unhappy with who you are now and how others see you

Tell your mom and dad that you reject the identity they gave you.

What gives you that impression? Because I am proud Of the things that my ancestors achieved?

I look at the history of my people as a valuable lesson worth studying and I am proud of their achievements because they paved the path for the scientific and technological innovations Of the last 150 years. What about that makes you assume that its the result of a lack of identity?

It's a lense to view current events through by comparing them to the past. As for attachment, why wouldn't I be? We are talking about the story of my people's rise from primitive savages into masterful geniuses who managed to stave off nature itself in a number of areas. Why wouldn't I be proud of that?

Yes, my eyes are closed to your light. I am an animal, a nigger. But I can be saved. You are fake niggers; maniacs, savages, misers, all of you. Businessman, you're a nigger; judge, you're a nigger; general, you're a nigger; emperor, old scratch-head, you're a nigger: you've drunk a liquor no one taxes, from Satan's still. - This nation is inspired by fever and cancer. Invalids and old men are so respectable that they ask to be boiled. - The best thing is to quit this continent where madness prowls, out to supply hostages for these wretches. I will enter the true kingdom of the sons of Cham.

i hate black people

You my friend understand, sick and tired of these pol fags coming to Holla Forums pushing there shit , God damn it,

OK faggot name me a direct desandent of yours that changed the world. Your just another lonely faggot who need to take his failures in life out on something . News flash just because you look white doesn't mean you are. I bet you took a DNA test and you have some nigger in you get over it. Grown the fuck up.

I see this a lot in nigger hate threads and the like. To me, this image points out a rather ingenious use of available resources. I bet most of you white cunts would shrivel up and dehydrate instead of suck liquid out of an animal's fuck gutter..

Do you mean ancestor? As far as I'm aware most of my ancestors were part of the English yeomanry (on my father's side at least) I can trace my name back to the village that my forefathers come from. They didn't "change the world" directly but they provided the goods and manpower to help more skilled men change the world and I am proud of the contributions that they made. Like I said in the first post, you really don't understand the sense of pride that I'm talking about here.

How am I "taking my failures out on something" by being proud of the accomplishments of my people? I don't understand how you came to that conclusion. It's a totally natural feeling, why do you think it's some kind of deadly sin?

You'd best be trolling nigger. My ancestry is Anglo-Irish with some Nordic blood, they don't come whiter than me buddy, I'm a shade away from being the colour of snow. Honestly I don't understand why you seem so butthurt, how does me have pride in my race affect you in a negative way?

you sound like a nigger tbh

Pro-tip: every British, Anglo-American, and Anglo-Canadian are descendants of the English nobility

True, but the fact is the genetics of peasants all died out over the course of a few generations. That's how natural selection works versus capitalism: every one is a cadet branch of a successful ancestor. The lower classes might have children, but the chances for their children to have grandchildren become virtually nil, and so on.

Likewise, every person with French heritage has French royal blood, and so on for every race.

In fact, you're probably descended from multiple noble families, not just one.

Only the rich survive, or at least, that was the case up until the last 30 years. Now the political, socioeconomic and environmental factors (mainly welfare, democracies, overpopulation, pollution, and liberal ideology) have made it so only the lowest castes are reproducing successfully.

Hence, niggers.

Feeling proud of things you didn't do is gay. You didn't do those things, that pride isn't yours. The people you're talking about have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. You do not. You can go try to do your own shit and then be proud of that.

The people who did those things, did them for their posterity, which is you. You should be proud to be a part of that continuum.

You're like someone who tells a marine to not be proud to be a marine because you haven't killed any redcoats.

If you don't want whites to be proud of the successes of their race, do you also advocate for non-white races to stop complaining about the failures of their races?

There was a study done that shows that the more racial pride you have, the better you become at school, your job, your personal life, making money, and having children, and a healthy life.

clutchmagonline.com/2013/01/new-study-black-students-who-are-taught-racial-pride-do-better-in-school/

So please, Shlomo, keep telling white people to stop being proud of their race.

This is how a Jew gets BTFO for questioning racial pride.

easy, he's a failure.
do you think any succiessful person would want to associate themselves with less successful people ?

no, go to a white pride rally and see for yourself.
there are no doctors there, no physicists, just a bunch of inbreed worthless hillbilly.

they have no achievement of their own, nothing to be proud of, so they take pride in things they didn't do. nor their parents or any member of their families.

thats the most pathetic shit i'v ever read outside of Holla Forums

It's like you don't even want to try and understand views that are different from your own. I'm well bred and have a high IQ btw (judging from your post the same can't be said about you).

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. Why shouldn't I be proud of the things that my ancestors achieved and the civilization that they built for their people?

That should be censored until you click on it.

I was viscerally triggered. I really didn't like being viscerally triggered.

so you're ancestors were randomfags.
even if taking pride of your ancestors achievements was rational, you have nothing to be proud of.
even the dirties nigger had farmers, tradesman and warriors in his genealogy.

your behavior is pathetic, it just shows that you're trying to compensate.

Pride is something you hold because of YOUR accomplishments.

Respect and admiration is what you hold for others' accomplishments

you have nothing to be proud of.
A nation is a living organism and my ancestors played an important part in helping it grow and improve. I said in my first post that it's not the same feeling as pride in a personal accomplishment but you must have forgotten that.

How is a nation supposed to survive without a sense of group pride and loyalty? These are essential elements in a functional society.

I don't doubt it. The difference is that those nigger farmers consistently failed to maintain the stable growth of their societies, the nigger tradesman only ever profited from selling his own people and the nigger warrior only had stone age equipment. See the difference? My people were capable of dragging themselves out of savagery and that is something to be proud about.

Yeah, you've said that already. It's a baseless assumption.

It's a sense of group pride. It's more than just respect or admiration, those are feelings that I hold for individual historical figures.

To simplify it as much as possible it's a feeling of pride about belonging to such an amazing group that has accomplished so much.

by having values that people would feel compelled to defend.

"Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité", the US bill of rights, ….
thats what makes people loyal to their countries. not because your mom happened to shit you there.

i'm only loyal to my values, if my country betray those values than i have no reason to defend it, its just a piece of land with people on it.

sounds pathetic.
the only time i felt "group pride" is when i me and my mate built an UAV back in college.
we were proud of what we achieved.
i wouldn't have been proud if i weren't directly involved in its construction.

Well if we use the example of France to make a point the values of liberte, equality and fraternity have brought that nation to the brink of destruction. As it stands the French people have gone from a dominant superpower to being dispossessed in their own lands, that's a direct result of the values that you champion. I guarantee you that when there is no more French blood in France those values will be discarded almost immediately.

Your "values" have effectively destroyed France, that's hardly a good example of them helping a nation to survive is it?

Keep telling yourself that (it won't make it true). It's demonstrably false just from a cursory glance at second and third generation non white immigrants. They have a differentway of looking at the world. All the goodwill in the world isn't going to change that fact.

I know, it's been obvious that you are an individualist from your first post.

we were proud of what we achieved. i wouldn't have been proud if i weren't directly involved in its construction.
Like I said, I can't simplify it any more than I did. You just don't get it, you are still thinking of pride in a personal sense.

i find your lack of knowledge about France (among other things) is amusing.

i won't argue here about what you consider "destruction"
immigration isn't exclusive to France and it isn't caused by those values if that's what you're implying.
you're making my point, dumbass.
being born somewhere doesn't automatically make you loyal to that country nor should it.
there is something called free will.
i'll ignore your idiotic obsession about "non-whites".
thats not an argument and how could you get that from what i said?
so for you, i should stick with people who were born in the same place as me instead of people who believe in the same thing i do?
thats idiotic !.
tell me about your grate achievements.
i do, sadly. and its really sad to watch tbh.
like user said here
having respect and admiration for the accomplishment of others is one thing, taking pride in it is another.

in the end of the day, you still think you're superior to some people because some people did things that other people didn't in a tragic attempt to bump your ego and fill the void that is your life, desperately trying to find an excuse to not off yourself.

in this attempt, you're only fooling yourself.
the fallacy is obvious.

Why would you save this on your computer?

I thought shit only came out of the ass.

immigration isn't exclusive to France and it isn't caused by those values if that's what you're implying.
France has gone from a dominant superpower to an increasingly dystopian nightmare (for the actual French people at least). You won't argue that point because it's obviously true.

I'm not implying that immigration is caused by those values, I'm arguing that the current views towards immigration, forced multiculturalism and diversity are a direct result of those values. Do you think I'm wrong about that?

being born somewhere doesn't automatically make you loyal to that country nor should it. there is something called free will. i'll ignore your idiotic obsession about "non-whites".
I'm not "making your point", you are just missing mine. I specifically stated that racial character is one of the most important traits in my earlier posts, my point in bringing up non white immigrants is that they haven't adapted the French culture, they are imposing their own culture on France. Where you are born is of secondary importance but your racial type isn't, culture stems from race.

It wasn't intended to be and I got that from the opinions that you have.

You should stick with your own people, period. There's nothing idiotic about that.

I never claimed to have any, what I said was that I'm proud of what my ancestors achieved. I view myself as a link in that chain who is there to continue what they started and pass it on to my own children. As I said, a nation is like a living organism.

That line that you quoted was your own text, it wasn't in green because I copy pasted your formatting and didn't notice that I needed to join that line. You dumb, nigga.

You genuinely don't. I'm not saying that in an insulating way, you legitimately don't seem to understand.

having respect and admiration for the accomplishment of others is one thing, taking pride in it is another.
I've discussed this with people who are skilled at semantics before. You aren't one of them. As I've said it's pride in your people as a whole, this is a feeling recorded throughout all of history, it only became taboo in the last few decades.

I think my race is superior as a whole, some people are trashy and stupid sure, but as a whole it is undeniably superior. That's not even debatable, just compare the achievements of the white race to any other. Do you disagree with that?

U MAD? I'll quote you here "thats not an argument and how could you get that from what i said?".

Why haven't you coherently answered my question yet? Why shouldn't I be proud of my ancestors achievements?

Messed up the greentext again. I really feel like that's your fault more than mine tbh, IDGAF about grammar but your formatting is retard tier.

Niggers suck

>libtards expect me to act like that is my moral, intellectual and cultural equal and I'm called a hateful bigot if I don't pretend that it is

There are some lulzy comments on these videos. Butthurt niggers keep mentioning that "whites have the highest rates of bestiality" (as if there are any actual figures), is that proof that Common Filth only has non-white fans at this point?

Niggers are unintentionally hilarious when they say things like this. The funniest part is that they aren't even joking most of the time.

Juat for context he's saying that a transsexual is an example of the perfect "Amazon woman", could be a troll but it's funnier to assume that it isn't (there's a good chance it's legit too, I've heard more retarded stuff than this from niggers).

step up, nigger kid.

ok needle dicked white boy explain this

ART IS ALIVE IN AFRICA
bless

you don't know anything about TRUE culture
you inbred white scum

ART IS A LIVE IN AFRICA

African art is best art.

N hate thread, aka "I've got cucked by a black dude because I'm a bitch" thread

What next? Are we all actually repressed cucks? There are lot's of legitimate reasons for disliking blacks and we are at a point where you can't pretend that there aren't. You can still pretend but it isn't going to convince anybody who doesn't share your opinion.

What a disgusting thread…OP should hang his head in shame and apologize to the vibrant POC'S who browse this board.

Tbh I like this art.

Pretty decent for modern art.

Smdh tbqhwy.

people like you are the reason western civilization is dying.

quads

should i keep going?

Niggers are a pathetic people overall.
These "You mad wite boi?" posts are just another example of this. They have done little, look weird, act like chimpanzees, try to steal other people's history and asthetics (make-up industry), have no sense of embarrasment or self-awareness, and want to suggest they are equal. This is including hues.

Since you used the word "nigger" instead of Black everything you have posed is meaningless.

fuck off nigger

niggered

So dull and stupid. Go to work, school or the market and start a conversation with "Nigger race is shit" and see if anyone is interested in what you have to say no matter how true it might be.

Grow the fuck up.

I found it entertaining

This gave me an honest kek

So you are just parroting each other in a hugbox of vulgar shit. There is no point in such an exercise if you cannot appeal to the "normies".

And that makes you anti White and pro Black because you disregard 99% of the White population and defend by proxy bad Black behavior presenting in a way that at first glace show them as victims.

Once you say the word "Nigger or Kike" or whatever, 99% will turn away.

Who is that qt?