Soul Eater

Previous chapters >>>/maka/424

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd7X5wQkasM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

v7c27

Tsugumi in Maka's outfit and Maka in Tsugumi's.

That baby maka makes me cringe.

I'm not that fond of the old Maka either. It's honestly just kind of shitty other than the Tsugumi outfit.

do you post all of this manually? on both boards?

That's some dedication.

Yeah, it's usually 40ish pages per chapter and I do 2 a night, so 80 pages is about 16-20 posts (for the titles pages and stuff) usually. And then I do it slowly and read the chapters as I do it here. Then I do it on the other board when I'm done and it usually just takes a few minutes.
I usually have other threads open and/or watch tv while I do it.

Why would anyone care about soul eater after the trainwreck that was the ending?

The manga has a different ending which is supposed to better.

disgusting

they should have kept the twintail

If the ending is your biggest problem then like said it's completely different in the manga. The anime was basically faithful until the end of the arc on the Alaskan island and then they just wrapped up all of the plotlines in 13 episodes where the manga took many more arcs. Arachne and Kishin die like 50 chapters apart.

Is it? I haven't watched it. A while ago one of my friends visited me and we watched a bunch of Naruto over a few days and at the time he convinced me to keep watching but then I stopped for no particular reason. I might consider watching again when I'm done with Gintama.

The hair is bad and the skirt isn't flattering.

I honestly wouldn't recommend naruto. It has so much filler, the last couple of arcs are trash,and the greedy anime studio cuts corners on animations. The only reason I finished it was cause I was already so invested into it. uchiha clan is still pretty badass though

Guess they forget to translate those last 2 pages.

Yeah the person who was recommending it to me said to look up and skip all the filler arcs. Are there many actual fantasy elements that come into play later?
I think it was really a preview, those aren't always translated in the torrent that I have.

You didn't finish it until you watch the movies and the new Boruto series. It will never finish.

v8c28

Yeah it gets pretty weird near the end. In the original series you can atleast buy that the characters could be ninjas (even though they are never sneaky or do typical ninja shit) but by the end of shippuden the characters basically become demi gods that cross dimensions and blow up mountains and what not.

Most of the movies were trash other then the latest one with boruto.
Oh god no. That shit looks so terrible.

You know as much as people complain about Naruto I've never heard people complain about the pacing like people do with Dragonball or One Piece. Why do people hate it so much?
I didn't realize that Shippuden was ever meant to end.

Probably because of the terrible fillers and the amount of them. Also near the end of the series it felt like the author was making shit up as he going.the main villain gets one shot and completely replaced by someone else

I cant really compare it to one piece because I've never seen it and only saw a couple of episodes of dragon ball super until it annoyed me by how dumb it was.

It ended a while ago but they are continuing it with a new series to milk the franchise as hard as possible.

It's like Blackstar has to fuck up because otherwise Tsubaki would never talk.

If the filler is the biggest problem I might have to give it a chance.

Tsubaki is definitely the most boring character in the series.

Mifune is so badass in this fight it honestly makes no sense how he loses the first time.

There is also a lot of flashbacks which were annoying but I guess thats kinda normal in anime. I might have some personal bias since I dont like starting series with so many episodes like one piece of naruto. I really like the soundtrack of the show though.

I kind of liked the chapters where she fights her brother but apart from that she's awfully bland.

Flashbacks like recaps of stuff that's already been shown or like whole story-arcs from the past?

I have a hard time watching really long animes because I can't watch anime (or do anything looking at a backlit screen) for like 18 hours a day like some people. With Soul Eater and a couple of really good story arcs in Soul Eater/Fairy Tail/One Piece/Hxh I've watched like 10 episodes in a day a handfull of times. But over the course of a year I average like 2 or 3 episodes a day.

I like how Maka mentions that Marie is there in case she needs anything and ignores that Blair is right there. She's very catlike in that she's absolutely useless for everything that she doesn't happen to feel like doing.

end

Flashbacks of stuff thats already shown. Most characters are pretty interesting and the powers are pretty cool so I guess thats a plus.

Blair is barely in the show after her fight with the mouse sisters. She should of had a couple episodes to herself like Excalibur did.

That's definitely a killer. One of the benefits of streaming anime is that the comments usually have times for when to skip.
I don't think she has any chapter to herself but there's at least one arc where she's one of the main characters and in the action.

At least bleach has endless amounts of fappable girls. I just dn't even what is

page 9 bump, we need a longer catalog.

Don't bump shit threads. Only threads about discord and Pepe deserve to be bumped.

sage

Fail sage loser

It still works like this and it doesn't make the huge red text and I don't have to type it in every thread.

Get rekt nerd.

highly efficient

Sage negated. Stay mad kid.

Samefag

permanent sage.

triggered redditor spotted
How does it feel getting your fail sage negated

Refresh the thread.

faggot

Why would I do that?

Reported for hacking.

If you don't like the thread hide it.
I could just let the thread expire every day and then make a new one but then the people who don't like the thread would have to hide a new thread every day.

So everyone? Honestly if your thread isn't about Donald trump or discord then you shouldn't bother making it.

If you don't like me using sage you can deal with it.

You could just circlejerk with your little buddy on your own board, you know.

I can live with that as long as you're not upset about it.

I think I'm going to draw attention to the thread again when I get to the part where the manga deviates from the anime and see if anyone else joins and might stop posting on b if no-one else joins.
But there was at least one other person itt (also I think z1 still lurks).

We don't talk about him around these parts anymore.

freezepeach

sage

v8c29

Seems like a well adjusted family.

v8c30

end

What's the problem posting on this board? Go complain and sage fugthelugs threads if you feel so bored.

You let people trigger you to easily.

In what part of that post was I triggered?

I'm sorry for triggering you even more, it wasn't my intention to do so. Just take your drugs and everything will be ok.

Only because I was going to do that anyway.

All girls in soul eater are top tier fap material.

anti death 🐝ump

thanks

v8c31

Why is the spacing so uneven?

Makes sense.

test

Well there goes a quarter of the posts in this thread

Where goes? I just scrolled through but I didn't see anything missing.

Good thing you posted these 2 images. Very valuable stuff.

Yeah I don't use thumbnails.

Yeah I don't use thumbnails.

test

So I don't know if it's my internet or the site right now but something is sucking ass right now. If the problem resolves itself I'll post another chapter is probably like an hour. But I can't even get my tributes to submit in the hg thread right now.

Ok apparently it didn't get posted when I said this a minute ago. My internet isn't connecting, I don't know if it's local or the site (it's windy and rainy here) but if it sorts itself out I'll post another chapter tonight.

You want another chapter?

up to you

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd7X5wQkasM

I was trying to respond to this before the site died. I like the rhythm of it.

Its been 3 days since I've been graced by your presence. Bestow a (You) upon me oh sweet angel.

FWIW if the site ever goes down again another place I check everyday is the Maka thread on half/c/.

A Maka thread is a Maka thread regardless of the website. It's also not really a discussion board.

On further inspection that board doesn't look half heh bad. Looks like I got some saving to do.

THIS THREAD

One of these threads have been in the catalog for weeks now.

Nice.
You want a chapter now?

Sure

v8c31

Oops I already posted that.

v9c32

For some reason the torrent stopped having the covers scanned. This one is cool though.

why is that dirty slav feeling up ashuras girl

There was that one panel where he picked her up to carry her off but the perspective in that is odd. I just think Arachne looks neat in color.

I always wondered if Trance Fusion is a translation of a genre of trance that they use in Japan that we don't say in English or if Maka likes the Disco Biscuits. I like to imagine it's the latter.

>Holla Forums hacked on april 1st
what does it mean?

omg

I went to check that page on a manga site cause I thought you changed it but its actually april 1st…

havent heard of these guys but liking it so far.

The date is actually an interesting easter egg that I never noticed.
The Disco Biscuits actually being good was before my time but when I was a teenager they played on the east coast a lot and used to do a festival in upstate ny with Bassnectar and Pretty Lights when they were really popular. I didn't care that much for most of the music but The Disco Biscuits always brought a slightly more fun and sketchy crowds than most bands, so combined with djs that mostly attract 15 year olds always made the event into a complete shitshow.
Then I saw them sometimes when they were doing after-parties for Phish around New Years Eve. But I don't listen to them as much as I used to.

I cant relate, never been to any concerts before and never felt like going to one.

It's generally terrible when you're sober

v9c33

What a great showcase for maka this chapter. She gets jealous, blames others, snitches, is violent, pussies out of a fight, and is a crybaby.
QUALITY WAIFU MATERIAL

Yeah it's an ugly chapter, but the fact that it makes me cringe so hard is why I think it's well-written. Plus it's a shonen, you can't get really invested in the characters if they don't struggle.

Uggh that chapter is really hard to read though. It's one of the worst things I've reread multiple times, along with maybe "I am a Cat".

I can't end on the chapter because I won't sleep.
v9c34

Marie looks even more like a pirate.

What's that?

I am waiting on a download to finish before i call it a day.

It's a Japanese novel by Natsume Soeseki who they widely consider their greatest novelist, he's on one of the yen notes.
I only mentioned it because it's an ending that I always find sad.
I'll post this one moderately quickly then?

Did they ever explain why crona isnt part of this battle?

My download speed is pretty trash and it still has like 30 percent left so there's no need.

Nice quads.
No I don't remember it being explained explicitly. I'd imagine that while Crona would really be fine in the big fight that he wasn't in the class that Stein was referencing in the last chapter because I'd imagine Crona wouldn't be able to resonate with a group at this point. But that's just a guess.
What're you downloading?

3 gb of Ryuko pics. The thing with my internet is that its so inconsistent. Earlier in the day I downloaded a 13 gb game in 3-4 hours but now its having trouble with such a small thing.

Ryuko is kind of cool. I think all I have of her is hentai.

When I saw this team fighting in the anime I liked them more then the main trio. Their powers were so much cooler at the time.
Perfect. Also it seems the based author is pairing off all the blacks with each other (sid-nygus and kilik-nigger twins) to prevent soul race mixing.

Yeah I think Ookubo figured that most people are disgusted by a lot of racemixing. Though Maka is Japanese and Soul is white, and I don't really know what Kid would count as.
Fwiw I wouldn't really dispute it but the twins are from the Amazon I think (I don't usually call people from South Americans niggers but I guess it works). I think Kim and Jacqueline turn out to be the coolest, but they're a pretty good trio, they all get in a lot more arcs in the manga.
She's a good character, definitely not my type but I won't talk shit. I think I'd rather spend time with her sister but they're both quality girls.

v9c34

This chapter had some good fight scenes. Usually I have trouble perceiving whats going on in manga fights and need to reread but here its pretty clear.

That's true. Soul Eater is kind of oddly stylized which takes some getting used as well. Having the sound effects translated helps.

DUNDUNDUNNN

Does the manga ever show mosquito's final form? He should be pretty strong if he is still saving up 700 years worth of power.

His final form isn't a real spoiler but I thought it was a cool surprise so I won't post it. This is another one of his forms that I thought was cool.

But yeah this is really a precursor fight, there's another big one with him. Come to think of it I don't even remember if he was killed in the anime.

v10c39

Holy shit that is actually terrifying. It looks like it belongs in dark souls.

Yeah it's pretty gross looking. I like how the tails turned into wings.

I like this panel.
I'm going to keep posting because this arc is cool and I think it's just one more chapter.

v10c37

This part of the score isn't what I actually imagine it sounding like but it sort of worked.

Isn't this the last chapter before it deviates from the anime?

Who are the people in the second image?

I think the black blood fucked his song up.

The first time I saw this I thought the black blood would have gotten black star stuck in dark sword mode and he would've came close to dying. I think it would've been more exciting if it was written like that.

It's the last arc. Some of the stuff recapping might be similar but yeah it should start deviating really soon.
I see Blair and Soul but I don't know who the rest are if they're supposed to be from SE. It could be crossover art from the magazine that was thrown in to what I downloaded.
Makes sense. It's kind of manic.

Yeah that would've been interesting. There's not really much of a sense of danger coming from the black blood at this point.

Wait a second…
Where is maka slicing this guy in half with genie hunter?

Also on a completely unrelated topic, this guy is a smug goldmine.

Yeah it never happened. I've kind of wondered why they put that in the anime. Maybe it's because they were planning on cutting out some of the other arcs with her big fights so they just decided to make her more of a Mary-Sue.

I don't know if I'd want to have dinner with him but I respect the hell out of that guy.

end

I kind of forgot what happened after this, the anime stuck with it for a couple chapters here before the next arc really started. The next couple chapters where Joe is investigating and DTK/Blackstar fight is more or less the same as the anime.
I forgot there was stuff going on at Shibusen between the arcs.

So does she never get genie and kishin hunter? Or is it revealed at a later date.

kek this doesnt look good for crona
I'm guessing this guy is completely different from the anime version.

When it was farther away I thought I remembered the differences between the manga and anime more clearly but now that it's getting closer to the part where it deviates I'm forgetting a lot.
There are 2 big fights where she and Soul do a "hunter" attack where they resonate and the scythe gets bigger but I don't remember if the names are the same. I think they might be (but it's not against Mosquito, I think Blackstar and DtK fight him).
They actually got the character's personality pretty much the same. But iirc in the anime his character was there to give death city legs, which doesn't happen. In this he hangs around not doing an awful lot for a while. I don't remember direct conflict between he and Crona in either.
I forgot what I forgot.

v10c38

I'm hoping that I didn't lose anything on my board. But when I asked codemonkey to restore my board in the thread on sudo he didn't respond and then recovered the boards of a bunch of people after me. So I don't know if there's something wrong with it or if I was just ignored.
I'm going to be annoyed if I have to re-upload all of this, but I want to have all of this in one place so if it doesn't work I might claim a new board.

Ehhh that board doesnt really matter. We should focus our efforts on getting /tsugumi/ back. Now thats a valuable board.
codemonkey responded to a post that listed all the boards that were requested to be brought back up so im sure he will get to yours eventually

why is this thread filled with comics for children?

I suppose you're right. I'd like to have the manga all in one place on the internet though.

Because it's a thread devoted to a children's comic.

This scene is great. I already like this joe way more then the one in the anime, the cofee joke they kept making with him wasn't all that funny.

Its so cute the way maka hands blair over.

That's true, it's kind of all I remember about Joe from the anime. I don't even remember him having any talents related to being a technician.
I kind of don't like handing cats like that but I would probably do it if I had Blair for a cat. She'd probably be more careful with a book.

v10c39

Stein please…your in a school

you're*

L-l-lewd.

Seemed like the Stein/Marie pairing was a lot more pronounced in the anime.

Even if that wavelength from black star hit I doubt it would be a OHKO considering how durable kid is.

This line is pretty damn cool.

Yeah at this point I don't think Blackstar would really have a chance against Kid. I liked sid's line but Blackstar's line right after fell really flat for me.
I didn't really like Blackstar in general when I watched the anime but his character development in general comes along better in this.

end

This rush from kid was the most badass thing in the entire anime imo from the elbow to stomping black star into the ground twice it was just amazing. Up till this point in the anime I always ranked the team as Black star>kid>maka since even though they always hype up kid but he never had any good feats to back up his hype of being deaths son. But after this scene kid definitely was the strongest in my eyes.

His character development didnt really make sense to me in the anime and felt really forced. He gets depressed and doubts himself cause he keeps losing fights but then he loses this fight even more embarrassingly but at his mifune fight thats completely ignored. I think his character is pretty good ignoring that part though which ill chop up to rushed anime ending.

I think by the end Kid acknowledges that Blackstar is stronger than him, but not through most of the story. Blackstar's development definitely comes across better when it's spread out, there's are a few pretty good chapters where he meets Tsubaki's family later.
They all have their moments for sure though. Kid is the main character for an arc as well.

Anyways I kind of forgot how much there is going on at this point in the story. It really gives you the impression that shit's hitting the fan.

wtf he dies this early? So were you keeping it spoiler free when i asked yesterday or did you genuinely forget?

Also wtf is a gun supposed to accomplish in a world full of magic weapons and witches.

The way the author is portraying stein while he is turning insane is so good. The anime had some good scenes with the kishin imagery around him but this manga stein actually looks really convincing as someone who is losing his mind/falling into insanity

Aww thats a shame. My headcanon power rankings are going to be ruined.
As deaths son it was kinda disappointing that all kid did differently then the others was summon a skateboard and have a more durable body.

Yeah I get this completely. So much cool shit is going down. This new stuff is getting really exciting. Hopefully it pans out well unlike the anime where shit was disappointing like brew being stupid,eibon was boring, stein has his weird ass fever dream,kid's suspicions on his dad turn out to be nothing, stupid ass robot battle this one was so fucking dumb etc etc.

It looks like I might've completely mis-remembered rather than just forgotten. I remembered that the witches got him eventually because they end up needing someone else that can detect witches using soul protect but I thought he kind of hung around in the background for an arc or two and did something else.
Using a gun seems kind of nonsensical. Going into the alley might've been the insanity but having one in the first place is still weird.
The style is a lot of what drew me to the anime in the first place, but it's still done much better in the manga, and even as the manga progresses it's gotten a lot better IMO. It's not really anything special early on.

Brew, eibon and Shinigami are completely different. Stein's madness isn't drastically different but handled better and the robot battle is completely axed. I think the only thing that was based on was the chapter where they address why Shinigami can't leave and showed death city on legs as a joke but they just made it actually happen in the anime.

I think of the manga as kicking into like a second gear for the Kishin revival arc, and then this is when it kicks into like a third gear.

Oh so BJ didn't die. Nice spoiler dude.

I remember when you posted the first chapter and I thought to myself "am i really gonna force myself to sit through this terrible looking shit" but it got so much better that the idea of someone else drawing the art wouldn't surprise me.

In the anime when they explained how brew could do basically anything the user wanted and instead of using it to put deaths soul back in his body or fire a nuke into arachnaphobia and the kishin I knew the anime studio was making up shit out of their ass. I can't believe they actually thought a giant goofy looking death city robot would be good in anyway after hyping up brew so much.

I wasn't being clear. As far as I know I was misremembering yesterday and he actually is dead. I think the anime and manga were running together for me. I remember them needing someone else to use soul protect because he was out of the picture later on.
What's weird about the anime is they started it years after the manga started and then finished it years before the manga was done. So it really had no chance at doing the plot justice in the first place. And when it started it wasn't necessarily supposed to be so long-running (which you can kind of get from how the first chapters are pretty much stand-alones).

Yeah that happens with a lot because of retarded/greedy anime studios. They ruined Zatch Bell's ending like that and it still pains me to this day.

I've never seen it. What was wrong with the ending?

Multiple things. Manga was delayed so they had to make their own ending, main characters voice actor got changed near the end which ruined every scene where he talked, the power levels of characters became wonky as fuck, deus ex machina giving main character a power boost to beat the villain,the classic "WTF IS FRIENDSHIP I DONT UNDERSTAND IT" that makes one of the villains lose his mind and lose the fight, there was another villain that got one shot even though he was supposed to be near unstoppable, so many loose ends, the plotline doesn't even end so you are just left with your dick in your hand. It couldn't even be classified as an unsatisfying ending because the main plot never gets resolved. I could go into more detail and provide more examples but it wouldn't really make sense for someone who isn't familiar with the series.

I remember when it ended I was genuinely disheartened for 2 days or something because the rest of the show was so good.

Also while I was reminiscing about the show I remembered a character that kinda reminds me of Kagura appearance wise.

As I was looking for kagura pics I got so surprised. She is so hot yet you always portray her as a ugo goofball. Kagura>Maka 100 percent if you just base it off looks.

Sounds terrible, so I'm not taking any of this as an endorsement for it. Those are the worst kinds of ex machinas, they could at least be creative.

Uncanny resemblance, actually.

Well the 1st pic might be after a timeskip that I haven't watched yet or it's from the same episode as the second one, which is from an episode after a short timeskip where they did a gag in which everyone dramatically changed and turned out to be parasitic aliens (so the big boobs were just a tease). Even if it's not from the episodes I'm thinking of it still could be a gag.
The 4th pic is when she's dressed up as a whore to infiltrate some underground city, but she's almost never seen in thigh-highs.
The 3rd is how she normally looks through the first 170ish episodes (I'm taking a break from it just because it's long) but a figurine.
Kagura is kind of just depicted as being child-type, there are other characters that are there more specifically for sex-appeal. Kagura lives with the main character who's a guy platonically so it would make the plot really weird if they played up her sex appeal.

Kagura is cute but Maka's still more my type.

v11c40

I clipped the same thing.

Was this scene with Stein in the anime? I don't remember it being done but I think it's a cool scene.

/qWuyj4J

for a n i m e

v11c41

I thought Maka was going to tell him he can't go to Russia because they hate niggers.

Definitely written after 9/11 to.

end

Damn that's a shame. However it didn't stop me from jerking my little ding dong to that first gif of her I posted. Those tits, the curves, and those facial expressions had me jerkin my gerk so hard I fell asleep afterwards.

What kind of face do you think she makes when she orgasms?

v11c42

This one

Oh no…

She's gonna get the pipe. There have been so many half-assed hentai plots but this could actually be a good one.

Would this one include little maka?

Maka's a real G.

Only if she's in her bloomers.

I don't know if you saw but at the /c/ maka thread the faggots removed my quality contribution.

I think this is where they got the ending for the anime but it's taken out of context.

I didn't see it, what was it?

Oh was it the fat white girl cosplaying? If the filename wasn't a giveaway I bet you could say it was you and complain to the admins just for keks.

v11c43

These 2 gems. I woulda posted more but the gay ass site told me to wait 40 seconds between posts or buy a pass. At that point I facepalmed and closed the tab.

Kek, honestly I'm shocked that they allow any cosplay, I reported what someone else posted.
Honestly I would post in that thread more often if they didn't make you wait and upload one at a time, it's unbearable.

:^)

Nothing makes waifus less appealing than cosplayers. How can they do this? It's like a 3dpd scheme trying to get people to sour on their waifus.

faggot

Holla Forums is a nice board stop being rude

Wow that's mean.

end

Test

If 8ch.net goes down again in the forseeable future for more than a day I think .pl will be my bunker. I may claim a board just in case.

translators are cancer

This isn't one of the better translators. I liked the one that ended a while ago that translated sound effects and fewer annotations.

v11c44

The thread is past bump limit so i didnt even realize you were posting

v12c45
I like this cover.

Oooops. Should've thought of that.

Is this a joke to you?

No no very serious.

I like tracksuit Maka.

This wont be forgotten…

I caught up if thats what you were waiting for.

Soul likes it too.

It's just some platonic stretching assistance obviously. Kay.

all dat fanservice

What a lewd set of panels

Okubo made an entire panel just to show the zoom in. I think he was horny as fuck while drawing this chapter.

It's funny to me how the fanservice comes and gos. Like his editor was just like "there's not enough action and jokes so you're going to have to sprinkle some sexy stuff in".
Plus Makas thighs are like 3x as wide in this panel.

Anything to keep the ratings up.
I had to wash my dick after that panel if you know what i mean

Sweaty peener? Yeah.

This was one of the better executed scenes in the anime.

God damn little medusa is so cute

Uhhh never mind…
forget what i said.

I don't judge. She's kind of cute.

end

I can already hear jim's van coming to take me to his pig farm to be slaughtered into pig food.

This is mosquito's face when he's about to get some blood from Arachne's titties.

When you're in the stomach of a pig tell hotman we miss him.

kek

"officer she told me she was a 800 year old snake witch"
"the insanity wavelength made me do it"

Which one do you think is better when the popo shows up at my door, or maybe I should pack my bags and start running now.

"I was only touching her because I was brushing off the dust from when I kept her in bondage in my basement"
I don't know snake witch sounds better. Just deny everything.

I really like it when an anime or hentai comes up with some weird explanation to conveniently make lolis ok to be lewd. Like in Fairy Tail Mavis (right) is a hundred year old ghost that's trapped in a lolis body because she stopped aging after using magic that was too powerful.

Yeah yeah explain your little story to the judge you pedo. Dys you got this sickos IP saved right?

I don't want to be raped.