Why is Holla Forums so racist and homophobic?

Hi. I 'm from reddit. It's a cool website for inteelligent people, but I doubt you bigots even knew that. In reddit we don't allow racism or homophobia or mansplaining or white pride. I think they shouldn't be allowed here either.

Well, that's your opinion, friend. Our most important virtue is that of free speech. It's what make Holla Forums so different and sets it apart from other sites. Enough of the internet conforms to the notion of censorship of hate speech and the like. What we do here doesn't affect those sites.
Thanks for visiting, buddy.

-phobic implies fear. There is no fear here, shill. Demographic realism is what you experience here, not your shill master's buzzwords.

Why did you downvote, bigot?

go away niggerfaggot

Wow. Racist much?

It was just banter, friend.

its fun to have banter sometimes, it's all jokes friend :^)

YOU MUST GO BACK

Because faggots and their white knights (like furfags) are obnoxious and insert themselves into every thread that remotely seems too straight for them. Always happens on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /a/. They ironically don't mind racist memeing but when you throw in some queer bait, ooh suddenly you've gone too far. Fuck em and fuck em even more for shilling all this gender and representation quota bullshit. I'm indifferent towards everyone else though.

You need another layer of meta to make this interesting. This is so 2015 bait.

You also don't have dubs, plebs.

I agree with OP, i think we should become more like reddit.

WHO REDDIT HERE

I'm not from reddit but i've heard good things about it. Like the things the OP said.

Step up to my level, pleb.

All reddit users are faggots and they all can go suck donky balls

RACE WAR NOW

REDDIT WAR NOW

*tips fedora

*tips fedora back*

There's literally nothing wrong with browsing Reddit.

Do you also post anti-trump memes?

Reddit's owners are all anti-Trump. One of the mods even edited people's posts so they would be anti-Trump! So everyone ends up being anti-Drumpf on Reddit.com!

yup, this is bait

Genius.

is this bait?

ya let me just invite my brother over to fuck my wife.

one sec…

ya let me just invite my brother over to fuck my wife.

one sec…

Welcome op, let me make you feel at home by calling you a spic nigger

I blame niggers and queers mainly for it.

The better question is "who profits from turning this website into a bigoted hugbox"? Open your eyes.

Gas yourself.

free speech in its true form is not always pleasant but necessary.

some of that may be offensive or rude to some peoples.

but would you rather hear a filtered debate or true free speech?

The real answer for the resentment is that this website community base is full of people who have been left behind and isolated while others often through privilege re balancing policies have benefited highly while they have been left behind.

The only terms that i take issue with are mansplaining and white pride.

white pride is important as black pride and each culture is important as each other, white pride on its own is not bad, white supremacy is.

Mansplaining is a misandrist term used to demean men and is not valid.

Moreover even if reddit allows posts which are non offensive, then 9/10 times the post is removed by moderators who are overly zealous for being a "shitpost" or "low quality effort". This happens also here on chans but to no way neatr the extent of reddit.

Users are not valued,policed and their content is not respected. So why bother contributing?

Here I can have a chance of my input being valued and respected, whereas on reddit i don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

This site is liberal, reddit is liberal only in name.