"Holocaust survivor" to ICE director, California sheriff: ‘History is not on your side’

yahoo.com/news/holocaust-survivor-to-ice-director-california-sheriff-history-is-not-on-your-side-162527241.html

An Auschwitz survivor confronted one of the nation’s top immigration officials and a local sheriff at a California town hall Tuesday night.

Bernard Marks, 87, addressed Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Thomas Homan and Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones, a supporter of President Trump. Jones had invited Homan to the public forum to discuss address the community’s concerns about ICE’s collaboration with local law enforcement.

“Thank you for the forum that you have here tonight,” said Marks. “When I was a little boy in Poland, for no other reason but for being Jewish, I was hauled off by the Nazis. And for no other reason, I was picked up and separated from my family, who was exterminated in Auschwitz. And I am a survivor of Auschwitz and Dachau.”

“I spent five and a half years in concentration camps,” he added, “for one reason and one reason only — because we picked on people — and you as the sheriff, who we elected as sheriff of this county — we did not elect you for sheriff of Washington, D.C. It’s about time you side with the people here. And when this gentleman [Homan] stands up there and says he doesn’t go after people, he should read today’s [Sacramento] Bee. Because in today’s Bee, the Supreme Court Justice of California objected to ICE coming in and taking people away from the courts. Don’t tell me that this is a lie.”

“You stand up here, Mr. Jones. Don’t forget — history is not on your side.”

More at Link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTW, read the comments.

Nice, almost worth the 6 million scripts yahoo wants to run.

Yea, Yahoo loves to rape ones browsers. Every time I click to real more comments Firefox freezes for about 10 seconds.

All about the money.

that's why you intermarry, so you belong with them… we're all one human race after all

:^)

Awesome. I'm really glad some of these heroic survivors are still around to help remind people what REALLY happens under a genocidal dictatorship, can you imagine how awful the world would be right now if it wasn't for brave people like this making their stories heard? This guy knows what TRUE horror is, he's seen the insides of two genocidal death factories, you can't even begin to imagine what he has seen. Despite all of that he still fights for justice and righteousness…A true hero.

People like this at going to help save America from itself.

this.

i doubt this kike went to the camps at 9.

not sure if serious…

More like a holohoax bullshitter. And mention of the 100 million Christians killed by Jew in the Soviet Union or Israel's policy on immigration. Let this fucker live in a migrant neighborhood.

all these people being deported need a homeland like Israel that they can live in and enjoy their own culture without being persecuted. If only they had a homeland then all the problems would be solved.

Oy vey, goyim! My grandfather was gassed three times and cremated twice! His asshole still hurts to this day!

They do, it's called America. It was stolen by rapacious colonialists hundreds of year's ago.

Funny how all these holocaust survivors keep crawling out of the woodwork, you know, after having been in death camps established for the sole purpose of extermination that gassed full group showers full of people at a time, sent carts on rails full of jews on a rollercoaster of death that dumped them into massive ovens underground, had rabid dogs trained to rip unborn children out of their mother's stomachs, and even hooked jewish men and boys up to sex machines that would masturbate them to death. 6 million jews ALONE died, and all these survivors are still crawling out of the cracks of society like roaches that survived a nuclear apocalypse.

I'm so glad Roosevelt refused that boat full of jews to dock during WWII, otherwise this country would already be lost.

Shut up, injun.

Really makes you think.

think about it
you're lying again!

Christians have privilege so it's by definition impossible for anything bad to happen to them.

The more you know!

many christians died in the camps between 33 and 45.

almost no one died in germanies work camps

27 million russians died in the war. they were orthodox christian despite the soviet jew efforts to make them atheists.

And how many refugees are Israel taking in? bahahahaaha

the soviets had no sympathy for the jews, user. they stood by and watched while the nazis raized the warsaw ghetto.

All the top Soviets were Jews …
Being this ignorant…wew

Holy shit. Top kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

If anything, wouldn't history just suggest that this old Jew's behavior could lead to anuddah Shoah?

why not link the 1948 figures as well?

What the fuck do you expect then? I bet google even crashes your shit.

because they are estimates and unreliable.
don't trust the jewish world book

pick one

They've all come to the USA. We have 6 million, oy vey!

>based on the latest official and unofficial estimates of various standard sources of authority in such matters

sweet merciful lord, they're practically extinct and world war 2 hadn't even started!

>jews worldwide: 9,372,666
this comedy writes itself

get fucked you retarded nazis

looks pretty accurate to me
maybe someone missed the memo containing proper numbers? ;^)

get fucked jew

don't feed the leftycucks

It's so obvious you've never read a book about fascism in your life, go do that and convert or kill yourself you worthless commiescum.

the ship has sailed. get fucked you cumskin nazi larper. you'll never go above scrutiny for your crimes ever again.

lmao @ your life

you don't into reading, or wat, nigger?
none of the numbers you post are in the almanach table. i mean, none?
and even if they were, how tf were these figures obtained?

bump