Satanism

Is there any legitimate reason to worship Satan other than to be edgy?

What's so great about the Temple of Satan that other religions don't have?

Other urls found in this thread:

joyofsatan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Satansim is nothing to do with worshipping desert cult myths. It's about indulging all the most depraved, selfish and reprehensible parts of human nautre and one's own twisted psyche whether it's with animals, abducted children or a homeless. All that standing around in fields at midnight wearing robes and chanting stuff is just a meme.

Checked

So it's just doing whatever the fuck you want?

Pretty much but it's the extreme version for psychopaths.
Just having a comfy nap and leaving the washing up until Friday doesn't cut it. Raping and torturing a child before drinking its blood then having a comfy nap is more their kinda thang.

It was started by a kike

Satanism is self worship. Being a selfish dick precisely. I don't think they even believe in the devil.

it depends honestly. the guys who created modern satanism took a lot of their ideas from the old gnostic cults, who say that lucifer was actually the good guy because he taught us how to be self-aware and how to escape the demiurge.

the problem is that its kinda like the horus heresy in 40k, where the promise of power is actually pawnhood and that freedom from this is a cruel joke started by godlike beings to harvest the energy of our suffering, assuming you believe in the God Emperor (as the analogy goes).

but yeah a vast majority of the people involved are a bunch of teenaged edgelords who are only in this for the power trip and 'fuck you mom and dad'. any serious spiritual discoveries will not happen through their teachings, look elsewhere

There is no point, I thought Satan was cool, speed metal and what not. Satan is just another god though, it is a spiritual distraction when you can just find easier ways to what it offers.

yes

If the answer is revealed to you, what will you do with that knowledge?

I'm pretty sure neither the Satanic Temple or the Church of Satan, the 2 main Satanic groups today, worship Satan. They don't even believe in Satan.

They use Satan as a mascot basically. They're just atheists who share a common belief in self gratification.

You might find a lot of misled angsty teens who believe some retarded blood ritual and sacrifices are going to give them edgelord powers, but as far as I can tell actual Satanists find that stuff repulsive. They have rituals that seem to be basically meditation and daydreaming, to relieve stress through a sort of diabolical power trip circlejerk, but that's about it.

and lots of group sex, and other types of debauchery

sometimes the music is okay

now that's going too far!

The Satanic Temple is SJW activist garbage that just prances around shouting that they love Satan for extra attention, since just being gay doesn't do that enough anymore.

The Church of Satan is where it's at, they don't align themselves with any political movement, except don't become a member it's a huge waste of money unless you have that much to waste then go for it.

As far as The Satanic Temple goes, nothing. Unless you've decided you need some extra edgy attention whoring for your political activism, they're useless.

The Church of Satan is pretty cool in that they seem pretty redpilled and their philosophy was built on basically entirely contradicting the cancer that was the 1960's counterculture. They even let every individual member decide for themselves whether or not they partake in ritual at all, so in case you like the philosophy but the ritual strikes you as too edgy you're all good.

wew

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this site from the Church of Satan crew?
joyofsatan.org/

lad

No, Joy of Satan is pretty hated by the Church of Satan.

Satanists are just jews trying to confuse people, especially NatSocs
All jews worship Lucifer, even if they don't like to admit it they know it is true, and satanism is just one of the ways they lead people astray

I see. I read some of it, and it seemed fine, as far as religions go. But I honestly have no interest in actually being religious.

The Church of Satan's Satanism is pretty far from being religious in the standard sense, it's more just hedonistic and about the individual. If it isn't for you that's perfectly fine, since there's nothing self-gratifying about joining a religion you don't enjoy, so it would go directly against their beliefs of pleasing yourself first.

I have never read about the Church of Satan, but it sounds just like what I read of Joy of Satan. How is it different?

There are some legal benefits.
In some states school teachers are legally allowed to beat kids but they can protect themselves with a legal loophole of constitutional religious freedom even if their parents allow it.

The Church of Satan has some pretty cool members and a good philosophy with a lot of books.

Joy of Satan is really vague in it's philosophy and is filled with literal edgelords, basically what you'd expect from "Satanists" before learning about actual Satanism in the modern sense. I remember they used to spam this long ass copy paste of mumbo jumbo in youtube comments a few years ago, they really shouldn't be taken seriously.

Satanism, in it's every flavor, is tasteless; Satanism serves no real purpose that can't be fulfilled without it.

Plus, it's a Jewish trick.

The same could be said for imageboards from somebody who isn't into them honestly but look where you are. Just because you're too autistic to understand it doesn't mean the Jews are responsible for it.

Self serving hedonism. It's a faith for psychopaths. If you think this is good, go visit an Indian reservation. Sodom was a warning for a reason.

psh. I'd thoroughly educate you if I thought your attention span could handle it

No, anybody who is a satanist is some edgy neckbeard my dude.

Apple and oranges you fucking retard. Honestly, comparing looking at a image board to past time for a few minutes to a fucking religion.

Holla Forums knows what's up I'm bretty impress. You can take it step further and say they're trying to loosen and destroy morals as per alister crowley and his blah blah blah introducing a new age of satan bullshit. Some of these types take their philosophy, apply it into action, preach it esoterically, and might even produce synchronicities that they'll use to fuel their own narcassism and etc.

Strange synchronistic incidents and such are real - but these types of people are still repulsive egotists. It's not fear of god or anything that makes me dislike dees people - they are just fuggin self absorb and make me not like dem for some reason. Fug :-D Take themself too seriously and act all weird. Pretend they are enlighten and such.

See vid.

Put that kike in the schlomo thread

man, that quality is shitty
thanks tho for proving the edgy teenagers in this thread who are all like, "oh nothing to worry about, they're just edgy. You can go over and drink soda and observe." Now I know why so many americans get kidnapped. Stupid motherfuckers can't take shit serious.

*proving wrong

I tease fun of albino romanian I own off server in counter strike. He says he does black magic on me if I don't shut the fugg up. I ask him isn't he suppose to do white magic if he albino? Then he get really upset and like three time now I fugg up and spill my cogacola all over keyboard when hes online. I say to him fuggg my abology :-DDD. He add me on steam and I show him how to play CS. Cogacola doesn't spill anymore too :DDD

That dude from behemoth believes in satan. He prayed for the devil to cure his cancer and he lived. That's pretty cool

The enigmatic "Satanists" that do serve him do not call themselves that; "useful idiots", their underlings, catch all the heat but are unrelated. Where I live, they like to operate within Masonic lodges or protestant churches. The whole "Smoke meth hail satan" is big here. You know that fucking site "tribe", well that shit is what they do. True Detective (Season one) covers a branch of that shit well, and I'm not remotely near the mash. There's a lot you can find but it can get you v&, believe it or not. Years ago I wasn't evil enough to torture/rape humans and they thought they could my life…boy were they wrong.

A lot of face tatted faggots I went to school with listen to nigger music and "sell their soul" but don't even do it correctly. The theological aspect that the big organizations lack is fascinating, seeing as the deception is at every angle. The spiritual side of it is relatively easy to tap into/get started with and very powerful.

No troll here… I used to jerk off to what I'll refer to as "idols". At the time, I was cognisent of the concept of "giving energy to non living things" and that sexual gratification would intensify (out of kink factor) if I were to be or give into the particular concept each idol embodied. In essence, to defile one's self to idols that were representative of smut or obscenity would empower such a concept, for as I saw it, I was committing myself, sexually and psychologically, in real life, to non living concepts (giving free will). In "return" I was getting intense gratification and tempting myself into more extreme behaviors to get further gratifications.

All of this would seem like a bunch of pseudo jumbo if not for the fact that at the peak of these behaviors I saw a UFO at a significant date.. to add to the two I had seen beforehand in my life. I gradually outgrew it, as I became aware that such events are only as desirable as ones psyche imagines them to be. I never ate my own fluids but several times tried to work myself up to it. Logically I knew this kind if thing was all consuming and I would literally turn myself into a class A nutcase following this path.

Anyways, I don't know how to end this small tale but was wondering, how this fits in with satanism? Or your thoughts in general to this, seeing as you seem somewhat informed.

Big waste of time, satan is the proverbial nigerian scammer.

What's there to see faggirt

Sounds like you almost kinkshamed yourself into insanity. Just take it easy, and it doesn't really have anything to do with Satanism.

Satanism can mean a lot of different things, imo. The edgy Antony levay shit is just an opening to thoughts and behaviors that may be conductive to "actual" satanism.

In my opinion, "actual" satanism is cognisent behavior that violates what most people would consider basic human consciousness. That is to say, once you cross certain lines, you illicit certain responses, real or imagined, into your own personal life.

I don't claim to know what demons or this or that actually is. But presuming that I'm not completely delusional, it seems that directing energies (usually ones not considered healthy) can induce some sort of reaction. I think the key is, the cognisance. You need to be aware of the violations you are committing to commit them fully. And even once you yourself cannot deny what you've done in private - just like a guilty conscious - you've scarred yourself mentally and will thus be "committed" (sold your soul) to the ideal - unnatural as it is.

So me, I did, I thought I saw. But I backed out before I barely did anything. I can't help but wonder about those who take it all the way - doing things like raping and killing innocence for example. Real, practicing satanists probably exist. Even if it's all complete bullshit, and a figment if the imagination, it must be figment that not just me alone must have contemplated. Surely others have chased the same rabbit, and I wonder where it leads.

And I don't wonder and ask because I *want* it. I feel the direction is a simple one, and I could lead myself down it if I desired it. I wonder about it because I wonder about its ramifications. The UFO phenomenon is more aptly described using terms such as demonic - they have little consistancy and seem to react based on who is viewing them. So I wonder from an analytical point if view - the fuck is this shit? Why do things happen in tangent with thoughts that are put out?

I don't subscribe to any one theory about god or jesus or satan or any of that shit. I just recognize the intentions behind the desires of this belief system. And I feel that the practitioners must experience some sort of feedback. And the world governments.. yeah. I feel satanism is a practice with a following.

I just wonder what the fuck is going on. Humans are gaining awareness, technological and otherwise, and I'd like some answers now.

HOW DO THE PIECES FIT TOGETHER?!

In my opinion you're losing it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jokes on you I'm masturbating to your dubs hope you slip down some stairs.

double dubs

this whole set of posts smells to me like a weird edgy christian, not too edgy as self assessed, that feels bad for doing things but feels good for being bad - a real mindfuck of christcuckery

If it were about getting drunk in the woods listening to metal, being a total edgelord (the self-aware sort) and having orgies, I'd be down.
The issue to me is that while I love self-indulgence, I have no inclinations toward seeking social reinforcement of those feelings. I don't need a group to remind me of the fun I'm already having. I don't want a religion. And fuck, I don't want a bunch of edgy teenagers talking some metaphysical nonsense killing my buzz.

A lot of Satanists have that same attitude basically, edgelords just looking for validation and that spout pointless bullshit are usually told to fuck off.

jews are descendants of satan so they naturally worship satan instead of god.

That split-arse listens to Cradle of Filth whilst drinking red wine in a candle-lit bath, I'm sure of it. She has as much to do with any kind of Satanism as OP does with pussy.

She's kinda hot though.

Lemme reinforce what has already been said in this thread. Most Satanist, the overt ones anyway, are just edgelords; like a darker version of tumblrinas that want validation for their angst.
I do believe they are real Satanist. They have the elite of the world; trilateral commission, Bilderberg, you know the deal. They are in cohorts with the UFOs (demons in spaceships) and they "crash" crafts so the US government can take them and do some reverse engineering and build things like TR3B

I'd say give me whatever you're smoking but actually I don't want to become retarded so I'll pass.

to be honest we have no clue whats its like in the most secret of secret clubs, and we already know that many of our world leaders are either sociopaths or act the part because its the only way to win against sociopaths, so its not that far a stretch to say they do fucked up shit on the side that's 'satanic' for lack of a better word.

Just look at that Bohemian Grove thing Alex Jones recorded. If that isn't proof that the higher ups got some fucked up shit going on then nothing is.

and I would argue with you but I know there are people paid to come on these sites to call people trolls and retards just to discredit what they say. And I don't know you're not one of them.
Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
Accuse the accusers of what you are guilty of
Gaslight (make one question one’s own sanity)
Discredit source: 4chan hoax, autistic troll, obsessed with pedophiles, conspiracy theorist, alt-right, internet sleuths, psyop to false flag for fake news suppression etc.
Do not acknowledge evidence, EVER
THEY JUST LIKE PIZZA OKAY?

To troll christ fags, mudslimes and happy merchants.
modern Satanism is believing Satan is the good guy and Jehovah is the asshole.
But there are edgy anuses are just there to sacrifice small animals like cats and dogs to Satan because they think it's cool to be edgy.

Basically this.

There's the Satanists that just think the mainstream idea is backwards and Satan is cool, and there's edglords who think sacrifices do shit.

Yeah but what if they are actually right though and you are insane? Reminds me of that Scientology "don't trust psychiatrists" thing.

There is video of them worshiping a statue. How am I insane for pointing that out? Nitpicking what you want out of my post to you can reply with shit? there are no upvotes here

the insane never question their insanity, its only the sane that question their sanity. its why gaslighting is so nefarious, casting doubt on your disposition is an easy way to break down your ego and move you closer to a state akin to brainwashing.

its a real thing lad, we ran into this shit back in the korean war when we finally figured out 'modern brainwashing'

COS: Magic is mostly just dramatic theatre to feed your ego.

JOS: we believe in actual demons and Eastern mysticism bullshit. Also gas the kikes.

Calm down, I didn't put that much thought into my post.
I never said you were insane.

It just noticed this "gaslighting" defense can be abused.

I'm actually offended that I blog posted all of that actual shit only to get this stupid response right here. All the words like "satan" are so jam packed with subjective connotations that it's just easier to ask google and wade through literal autistic / questionable blogs to try to find an answer than to ask anything from a chan.

What a load of pop psychology bullshit. Delusional people don't exist in an exclusively on/off state. Congrats on thinking your statements through.

You're probably all dumb americans anyways.

Oh, I'd chuck one up it, that's for sure. I'm just saying that owning some shitty tarot card deck doesn't make someone suddenly "woke to the darker forces" or whatever utter fucking tripe this cock socket most probably comes out with.

That is not Satanism. Read for yourself and don't get your info from a Bulgarian bovine trading board.

Considering she has a huge poster with the official symbol of the Church of Satan, and the followers of that brand of Satanism don't believe in literal black magic or any tarot shit, I'd like to at least imagine she's pretty cool.