Necrophilia

This

Killing homos

daddy?

When Asses do this

what am i looking at?

Your new fetish

Looks like a mangled-tranny "vagina"

It's just a pumped pussy. You dumb fuck.

I discovered this kind of shit exists on the internet back when I was 12 in 2006, but I have fapped to the thought of licking a stomach while it makes gurgling sounds since I was about 7

I know what it is fuckstick, I'm saying what it looks like and it looks like shit.

Traps dominating guys.
Don't post any tho, I'm on nofap, faggots.
Save me AJ.

stop it daddy

sauce?

Posting more best fetish

Don't judge me

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Having sex with my wife missionary style.

how original

I want a bunch of shemales to gangbang me, piss on me and cum in my mouth. I dont know how to arrange it though. The hookers in my area dont do out calls.

i'm a male she and i will come and fist your ass

Only if you have a feminine penis

Hand holding, head pats, consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the purpose of reproduction.

handholding.

two gay niggers kissing

What about two straight niggers kissing?

Are you slow or something?

Women getting mounted by german shepards.
Or other big dogs.

Dominatrixes….

Hot constipated Girls

Guys guys, how about holding hands while having consensual sex in the missionary position?

See

Ayyyyyy lmaooo

i can't stop laughing, it looks like a bioware 3d model

No no no see this is totally straight since he has a vagina. It's the same logic you faggots use to say that futa is gay because she has a dick. At least be consistent with you hypocrisy.

faggot

Daddy?

The fact of the matter is that if you're looking for particularly masculine traits (and nothing is more masculine than a penis), then you're a faggot. The other pics are also gay, but not as gay as futa, for having traits like facial hair.

Bi is still gay.

I have a woman fetish.

Hardgay men are into cutboys just look at and . If cuntboys were trying to appeal to bis they would be twinks not hairy ass baras.

I like light chubbies, but then again who doesn't?

2D.

Monstergirls.

I like this too.

Yeah I know, she doesn't have a cock, what the fuck.

Fat Chicks.

She's not big enough for me.

Ur a weird breed of faggot.

used to fuck my sister when we were young.

so incest.

Creative and emotive ways of inflicting fear, subjugation, and affection. At the same time. Doing what's in OP's image to a timid girl that loves you and somehow convincing her it's for her own good. I got hard writing that sentence.

on the bright side…no cleanup

Cute girls being eaten, or cooked, alive.

poetry

youtube.com/watch?v=R3N0W5u99ew

Light Chubbies are a different category, not the same as BBW

I guess she's not a "deathfat"

she's fat my man, chances are she would look a lot cuter if she cut some of the weight and went to the gym.

giving sweaty nordic women tongue baths after they work out

If we're going to call MtF trannies HE, it logically follows that FtM get called SHE.

Biology > Feelz

AJ hates vaginas, if it doesn't have a prick it doesn't get the dick.

I lol'd.

so you're a nigger?

No, why would you come to that conclusion?
it's just a butthole winking

especially when they call him Daddy

I was fucking a girl for a few months who was about that build, only with smaller tits. One of the best shags I ever had. She was was a dirty little cunt who could suck the bend out of a river.

what the actual fuck user?

wft user?
i know you're trying to be offensive,
but do you realize you're suggesting that this person should be referred to as "he"?

now you're just being stupid.

2D incest

I fucking cringed. Why is it always stupid cunts that get hivemind?.

👌😂 cringe compilation #29 you laugh you lose 👌😂
💯 like subscrib coment 👍👍👍

Cringe

Okay, im new around here. sup everyone.

I'm into jewish chicks.

My moms catholic and my dad is persian/kurdish muslim. I'm not religious and not fond of jews.

You've no idea how much jewish chicks get me off.

Also, am 29.

But user, bat mitzvahs are for jewish twelve year olds…

That's cool lol. Welcome and hope you have a good time here.

id like to hear more

Just another fetish of mine you've uncovered. One of many…

thanks! got banned from the other chan a while back, posted on here once but was too coked up and paranoid to stay for my own welcoming thread.

Kek

Queensnake tier shiet. Too bad I'm not a female, would join them.
don't have any webm's

This

I 🐝elieve in hand holding, head pats, consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Posting on anonymous image🐝oards.

Horsedom.
A talking futa horse is strolling along with it's rider. The horse takes a drastic turn and runs full speed towards a small village. This village is inha🐝ited 🐝y even more talking futa horses and ponies. Then, the rider gets raped 🐝y the horses.
Ok, t🐝h, you can replace horse with tons of animals and fictional humanoid creatures, I just want to 🐝e kidnapped and raped 🐝y futas.

Age Difference

Still too thin for my tastes.

Nigga, I only fuck fatties, that 🐝itch isn't fat at all.

Old men. You mastur🐝ate to crusty old men who can 🐝arely get it up.

I feel like they missed such an opportunity here. They went for the easy shock value of just tying it off after a loop that DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. It's a string tied around a meat donut.

If I were in charge of this scene, I'd have at least two loops through each nostril, and the 🐝ottom segments through her mouth would also loop through RING PIERCINGS IN HER LOWER LIP. That way when the cords are pulled taut and tied, her mouth is literally fastened shut. Tie it off all together with a pretty 🐝ow and resume doing whatever else you want to her. She cannot open her mouth, and attempts to will cause discomfort or pain. 🐝est of all, it's sustaina🐝le. It's not like her jaw is going to get tired an eventually spasm from 🐝eing held open with a gag. She won't dehydrate from her mouth 🐝eing completely open. If you want to take good care of her, I guess you could loosen it enough to 🐝rush her teeth once a day. If you can fit a straw through her lips so she can hydrate and su🐝sist off smoothies and/or cum,

you could keep her mouth sewn shut for weeks with no 🐝reak.

Fuck, I got hard.