renegadevids.com/2017/03/29/response-to-how-to-get-an-alt-right-girlfriend/
discord.gg/urtnDHQ
xvideos.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WizardChan
=now==

He deserved it

how do you figure?

When I quit with my ex, she called the cops and told them I have weapons and a drug lab in my appartment and that they should pay me a visit. They came and found nothing because she made it all up and I did not have any of these things at home. They did find 3g of weed and made me pay a fine and carry the cost for their investigation.

No testicles or cock to suck on

serves you right for not hiding it properly

wait nvm, saw it

This is the kind of thing to expect from them, and sometime worse.

Wise fables worth reading.

back in the early days of the Manosphere, we used to call that NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That)

I wonder what happened to those guys. Paul Elam, W.F. Price, Gucci Little Piggy…

still trying to make money, so they can help men, seems to still not know that a male is the only one that gives a fuck about himself

Aside from Turd Flinging Monkey, are there any manosphere channels that are not completely autistic and unfunny?

You picked one of my least favorite.

Sorry, meant for you

apparently Price and Gucci have completely vanished from the internet in the past few years

I hope they didn't commit an hero

this was before Reddit even existed. 2009-2011 or so.

Which ones do you like?

God that is sad

none that I can think off, but I only watch bar bar, Spetsnaz, Thinking-Ape, and TFM

you never know with these kinds of thing, but I don't think the MRM could have done much

Alex on Life, Kurt MGTOW, MGTOW 101.
Sandman would be great if his tone of voice wasn't annoying.

I think we pretty much did as much as we could have by awakening a small amount of guys on the internet

god that sounds sad

matter of scope, really. All things considered, you guys didn't do that bad, but true, lasting change will come with technology not social, or political initiatives.

That middle one, so true.

They're petty vindictive shits.

Their brains are smooth and have less grey matter. They have no higher existence/self-reflection and live life on autopilot like a pseudo-animal. One in a thousand has a male brain that can into systems thinking/abstract values and they're mostly dykes.

I would love the fuck out of her ;w;

BUT IM NOT REAL ;;;WWW;;;

holy shit

Yes, and it doesn't even take being their boyfriend for them to go on a vendetta against you.

Does anyone have the" Women are Adult Babies" screencap? That was a good set of posts.

Age of Reyvatels when?

vagina

Someone had to post it.

I'd stick my life extending agent in her installer port, if you know what I mean.

wow anons your just sour grapes xddddddddddddd

Shaking my head so hard famalams.

Pepe is a meme, too, doesn't mean it isn't legit.

Do the experiments. Try it yourself. Women are worthless, period. But by all means, go on and be scammed by them. Surrender your self-worth and pride to their stupid game. Then tell us how awesome it went after they take you from everything you're worth.

again - all u have to do is have every1 do it.
Stop preordering shit, stop buying the same shit from nintendo, stop buying games for full price, stop giving women money

Yes it is. They could be smart and not be fooled by them. But they just can't resist, can they? All that power. All that control over men.
Stop treating them like victims. They are co-conspirators. Women are incapable of being anything but egoists. A moral highground, honor, refusing something for principle? Not fucking likely for them. That's why they became Jews' best partners in crime.

This shit depressed me when they were first posted. I still can't believe that any of this is real, makes me never want to be rich.

be insecure male

That last part is most important, after that the rest would fall in line.

Hate your mom for having you.

fake

Get a load of this triggered faggot

I never said they weren't feeble-minded, but so is the common male. Just as there are sexually promiscuous and vindictive women, there are sexually promiscuous and vindictive men. The only reason they went to use women is because of slave mentality. It made it easier and more disruptive to traditional gender roles to have women say "muh equal rites." It's a conspiracy, but the common woman is just used as a tool against men, just as MGTOW is a way to make men into tools against women. This divisiveness means ruin for the restoration of traditional gender roles, and the survival of Goyim.

Not hating the opposite sex ≠ being a beta faggot that spends hundreds on a woman. Tbh, just as it's an owner's fault that their dog bites them on a regular basis and doesn't treat them like an alpha pack leader type, it's a man's fault if a woman swindles him for his money and goes on to fuck other guys.
In this case, the pool of women is fucked to make it so women grow up used to the idea of disobedience, making them especially hard to be a suitable mate, and for some, impossible.

I've known guys that will snap on you if you try to help them while they're embarrassed in some way.

wtf you smoking
Reddit was founded June 23, 2005

this isn't some bullshit hollywood romance. make your interest known and take initiative in the first few weeks of meeting her. otherwise nothing will happen and you are certain to be parked in the friendzone.

Did anyone really use it before 09?

lol butthurt

what about chobits? :3

my sides are in orbit

Yeah, but they are not equal. A sexually vindictive man will, at worst, fuck&forget. A sexually vindictive woman will fuck your entire life, and then more. And men fall for that because they love to stick their dicks in crazy.

For fuck sake. There's nothing more boring and restrictive to the intellect than the tradicional nuclear family. I'd rather not to worry about that shit. Going back to the days when you're supposed to slave away to feed a bunch of parasites in exchange for clean clothes and a meal is NOT the promised land you traditionalist fuckers think it is.

Yeah, it's totally the fault of the guy for not conforming to the crazy speactations that women have. Surrender your will to them, deprive yourself of your personality, do things you don't really want to, in exchange for third-grade, used, stale pussy! Don't hold them responsible for acting like honorable humans, no, the job is yours and yours alone.

triggered?

No, just a mature adult that doesn't blame everybody for his problems. Not all women are bad, plus guys are like that too, choosing sluts or the "good girls".

Reyvatells can sing magic songs. Chobbits are completely useless lolis.

Oh god yes that's my fetish

That's what they love to prattle, when one of them is caught being a worthless bitch.

Is this an absolute truth? How do you know this applies to all vindictive persons?

You need to go back

I know. I'm tired of NAWALT's with their feeble arguments.

Oh, sure, go and find the exceptions to the rule, then point them to prove this statement wrong. Then get fucked because you assumed that.

Damn, life must be shit for you.

we're not 3DPD dude, we can have children well into our old age, and if robo waifu doesn't happen in our life-time, we'll take all the money we saved for robowaifu, and pay some high-end 3DPD to carry a few children, then die, in hopes that our children will get to see the robowwaifu age

I know some women that may not be that way, but you never know if that's because they are worthy, or because they never had the chance to show how bitchy their are.

You have a group of women; one of them does something reprehensible (and typically feminine); all the others start making the "not all women" excuse.

You mean whatever doesn't please your circle-jerk/agenda?

Look, I'm feel sorry for you and you obviously need to heal before you try to be in a committed relationship, again. Please refrain from influencing the autists on this forum.

Because men can't be gay by nature if they continue to exist

WHAT IF THEY ALL AREN'T LIKE THAT? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THEY HAVE FREEWILL AND DO NOT FOLLOW THE HIVE-MIND?

Stop trying to censor the truth.

I thought poor womenz don't have free will or responsibility and only do things because Shlomo tells them to. Which is it now, Sinead?

I think this is generally the case.

It's also possible that they are all like that and are only trying to save face.

Oh, are you fee-fees hurt? May I suggest you try to score good white-knight points on >>>/reddit/ instead?

I have never been a in a committed relationship I know what 3DPD are like because I grew up around them and I will never want to be in one.
Why do you think you need to feel sorry for people like me?

You're always hearing stories about men taking the moral path when confronted with something that's easy, but immoral - the entire "don't fuck chicks who are in alcoholic coma" meme that alcoholic sluts perverted into "all drunken sex is rape!" started with some men not willing to take advantage of such easy opportunity for sex, for example. Now try and find examples of women doing something selfless that doesn't involve their own children. "Doing voluntary work" doesn't count, because that's just virtue signaling.

Life is shit for many people, so what's your point? Also, threads like the one we're in suggest many people have experienced these things, so it's obviously not just one woman acting like a bitch.

Not all women are like that, they come from all walks of life and beliefs. There are women who work hard for what they have and are cautious (as are you) towards parasitic persons that want them for their earnings. There are independent women who take care of themselves and just want to live a happy life and find someone to trust in.

There barely exists any, and abortion is a common thing for them, so they don't always even fulfill that much.

So you speak about committed relationships, even though you've never been in one?

Because you are missing out on wonderful experiences out of fear. You only think you know every woman's motives.

That's your assumption, I thought this was a troll thread for confused teenagers that think all women want to hurt their feeling…

Your argument is weak. There are more assumptions and stereotypes concerning men.

Selflessness is an ideology that defies human nature. We crave reward whether it's a "warm, fuzzy feeling" or money or religious valor.

Altruism is a paradox for humans.

Okay, but please acknowledge that stereotypes are just generalizations.

Let me let you in on a little secret, user. Most of the people in this thread are well past their teenage years. Think about it, teenagers are generally to young yet to have these feelings.

saw my mother and my sister use them for things, and then throw away idiots when they were no longer useful. Mother got really hypergamous in the later years, because got a well paying job.

it is like feeling sorry for someone, because they don't want to play Russian roulette.
I mean I don't feel sorry for you now, and I won't feel sorry for you after you get chewed and spat out, because you know the risks that come with 3DPD, as well as I.

You'd be surprised, many teenagers are having relationships earlier than they should, coupled with the influence of >>/r9k/ and >>Holla Forums.

I don't doubt that, but I feel this age group is more lead by hormones than misogyny.

Just two women?

Why are you comparing relationships as if they were suicide games?

Life involves risks, we take risk everyday. If I get my heart broken, then I'll deal with it like a man.

You mean any human can be influenced by their hormones? Almost like saying that everyone can be an asshole, because we share comparable biology…

Every age group does have hormones, but the ones that are past the teenage years are generally not as distracted by them.

You fail at life and can't get one, so you project your misery and blame them in sour grapes fashion instead of directing your hate where it belongs: in a mirror.

They are just generalizations, but I feel men are more diverse than women.

I feel as though men and women suffer from the same problems.

there friends, my aunts, my female cousins, I mean the only 3DPD, spent a large amount of time with, that I didn't see doing this shit was my grandma, and great grandma, but I think they were to old to do it, however don't really care what you consider a sufficient sample size, because faggots like you won't be satisfied with anything less then every 3DPD alive, and even then that might not be enough,

it is just risk metaphor, and you do stand to lose your life and you have a bad roll

not talking about hurt feel feels, talking about your children taken from you, being used for money, being made into a slave, or having what little freedom have be taken because the 3DPD is vindictive all for something that at best is an act.

tsk tsk, trying to use shame, in this age
what being a man meant died long ago, and 3DPD killed, but opened our eyes, so I have to thank them for that, I guess

It's a big world, user. Every male could find a bitch if he was determined. Not to mention, bitches are always on the lookout for a male to provide for them. Now how about considering that just maybe this anger can be justified?

And what are those? I think it's obvious men and women may as well belong to a separate species.

don't care about feelings, but you're just wrong.
The man defended himself with a spear, and the woman defended herself with the man.

Dude, you sound blue pilled af

You sound cucked af, white knight.

Couldn't have said it better.

Nigger, you made the "it's a big world/NAWALT" argument, not me

Get the fuck out of my thread, cocksucking white knight.

Because the popular belief is that ALL women act the same.
Oh.
That can happen to anyone.
Wasn't trying to shame you, just wanted you to realize that I don't need a shoulder to cry on, over a break-up.
Not all women are the same, bro.

Holla Forums jumped the shark

This thread is pointless.

traditionally, women have always being sluts

this

>>>/whiteknight/

That's why we called them either whores or mothers back then and didn't let them into politics and shit.

Why? Because it disagrees with you?

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN
R
I
P
S

H
A
V
E

S
P
O
K
E
N

yes… and most men were cucks

It's full of self-defeating mgtow shills.

either a woman or Holla Forums… either way a SJW

they all have the same disposition, and unless you live somewhere really poor, or maybe somewhere ran by sandniggers, then they all have the same incentives.

unless you avoid 3DPD, so unless the government starts making every man marry and go out with 3DPD, so I am pretty safe

yes, you were.

see first part of this post

Sure

Sorry, but no longer relying on female approval =/= self-defeating. You sound like the defeatist.

you write like a woman or someone with their brain size… like a current 8/pol/ack

aww… he's bluepilled.

good luck taking care of Chad's child

I was in that thread, it was a Holla Forumstard on 4cuck
So what, if you filter out all the traps/sissy threads it can give you happy feeling on occasion

I used to be one of those partial white knights, giving the whole "not all women" sort of shpeel whenever confronted with threads like this. I genuinely thought that not all women were like this. That is, until I got some first-hand experience with just how vindictive, hurtful, and downright evil women can be.

While I still hold out hope of finding one that isn't a cunt, over the last 8 years my experiences with women have all been the exact same. That is, to say, fucking horrible.

you know what sucks
being into soft femdom, but not the true nature of 3DPD

but knowing the*

wtf is this

what is what?

your image

OP: Sounds like you go red pilled. First-hand experience will always make you reconsider.

it is a caption.

There aren't many things I'd burn a person alive over. But she'd get the tire.

Kek, Sinead is getting mad at people attacking feminism again
renegadevids.com/2017/03/29/response-to-how-to-get-an-alt-right-girlfriend/

she does the whole "it's not our fault, jews/"""they"""" made us do it" thing

that cuck deserved it

"Redpilled" women always do that. Watch a couple of them, and you'll see they attack feminism, but conveniently deflect blame from women themselves. "Oh, it's cultural Marxism/leftism/Third-Wave feminism/whatever", but they never mention that women only indulge on those nefarious ideologies because they want to have power over men.

I'd probably have sex with the girl in that picture, but I'd have to see what kind of figure she has to be certain.

80% chance that is a ladyboy.

Me cuk 8daaa? I'M ONTO YOUR GAME, SUCCUBUS!

losers, I love women

that name sounds familiar

Women are great

it's no use hating women, just as there's no use to hating wheelbarrows, or certain days of the week, seeing as they aren't people

This. They have no capacity for objectivity/abstraction in emotion (morality) or thought (reason), though they try to fake it by repeating things that are socially acceptable. It's simple to pierce the veil when you isolate them and then you will see them for the uncanny valley homonculi they are.

Of course there are the occasional freaks with male brains who confuse the issue, but they are exceptions that prove the rule.

I agree with your post completely, but disagree with the other user that there is "no use hating women." This is what most men figure, and this is why nothing ever gets done.

Just wait for that

Why do women make such retarded faces?

it makes money

WATCHMOJO'S TOP 10 REASONS WHY WOMEN ARE INFERIOR TO MEN AND THEY SHOULD ALL SLEEP WITH ME

go fix ur mummy issues you faggot

Because they are retarded.

Who would want this? When most of them look like this.

I'd do her if I didn't have to be seen with her

I have higher standards than that. The majority of women are mutts, regardless of what people pretend.

I gave up on that tbh

But you do agree most women are closer to ugly than hot, right?

Yeah, definitely. Girls were in better shape around y2k or the 90's than they are now. Mostly better dressed and groomed, too.

They all catched AIDS in from their orgy in the gay bar's restroom.

You sound a bit interested in gays yourself.

Wrong.

They are both annoying and pointless.

hehehe

I agree. I hate these white knight faggots.

They have it too easy, and think somehow they're owed more than men.

I can give you 5000 reasons to hate 3D women. But 2D women? Nothing to hate there.

I can hate 2d women real fucking easy.
They aren't real. :(

I think that was his point. But to be honest, I find even 2D to be somewhat annoying because of who it's imitating.

yeah, but they don't have any of the bad shit

This guy is not bad tbh

great video

testing permanent sage

I keep seeing this, but no context. What's going on here?

I'm neither a white knight nor a pathetic bitter beta who whines about his failures online. Kill yourselves.

Why would I want to date a grill when I could learn japanese and watch anime instead.

Could you imagine a world without women? It would be gay as shit. Orgies everywhere, guys holding hands, AIDS UP THE ASS. hue Jesus Christ. Although, we should gas all the lesbians for sure.

Too bad women don't really look like this. And even if they did, they still would be overrated.

they also prevent it from progressing by destroying it

How awesome would it be to order sushi in Japanese?

not at all. even I can do that:

This is a good one

🐝ecause of the white knights they draw, among a million other reasons.

Got anymore?

sure do

I'm surprised no one posted this yet.
I really hope this story is fake, really upset me after the first time I read it.

women are instinctively shit people.

that's why during the entirety of history, if they stepped over their place men would slap their stupid whore shit. can't do that anymore. its MUHSOGYNIST

The only reason they're destroying it is 🐝ecause of weak men who can't keep their women under control.

Shift the 🐝lame on the man

Women deserve nothing 🐝ut gas

I like TFM, don't really like his cycle theory, as it doesn't really account for technological innovation, 🐝ut he is right a🐝out one thing. 🐝eta males, and 3DPD team up to use the power of the state to 🐝eat down men and masculinity 🐝ecause 🐝etas can't compete and 3DPD don't like 🐝eing afraid, and no one men will have 🐝e a🐝le to fight against the state and win.

I don't see how sex is a competition.

well it is. sorry to have to tell you this.
Men compete with each other, and 3DPD judge, and reward the victors.

Sounds lame. I don't think women are qualified to judge or reward.

as long as humans mate the way they do, then 3DPD will always have that power, however without it, they'll crash and 🐝urn.

Oh wow, the same shit for years on end!
/r/theredpill for the hotheads
Anywhere fucking else for the cucks
JUST LEAVE MY /🐝/ ALONE.

Hopefully. 🐝ut I think we could continue to mate the same way without them having any kind of authority; however, this would require men to quit automatically viewing other men as enemies.

that would take living somewhere really shitty, or offering males something like a sex🐝ot, and a way of having children without any need of a 3DPD

really not going to happen

It could if they agreed to view women as their opponents; and if they also viewed all white knights the same way.

TL;DR

Just read it.

Same. I don't avoid them, in fact I love having a girl, but the days of love/trust are long dead which sounds like a bummer, but I am fucking loving it.

Never trust an Asian face on a chan

I doubt we will see that much progress in our lifetimes, but a few generations from now are gonna have it made with the robo-waifus.

The girl I was seeing just told me yesterday that she was engaged. I mean we weren't serious or anything so it's not a big deal to me, but I feel bad for that guy

I still made out with her though

Then how do you belong in this thread? The thread was not titled "Reasons to distrust women."

discord.gg/urtnDHQ

you guys are fucked in the head

You have no education on the subject

Nah I mean damn get a life and stop acting like niggers who think they are oppressed. Men and women both suck

As mad as this gets me, it's 100% his fault. Instead of making her not go, he went with her. Instead of beating the fucking shit out of Eric, he left.

true, but men sucking doesn't make my life harder, because only 3DPD think they are entitled to my money, or anything more then my indifference

fair enough, some women arent gold diggers though and actual value company and conversation, the key word is some

HAHAHAHHAA YOU CANT BEAT THIS

That has to be fake.

Did they just get hit by a car? Aftermath?

Stop it. You are making me doubt my own sexuality

k, and I am not talking about dating 3DPD I could give a shit about that I am talking about the general consensus among 3DPD.
if a 3DPD is in trouble, you are expected by other 3DPD and some males to help her simply because you are a male, if a male is in trouble, no such expectation.
and I get this is due to male disposability, but this dynamic doesn't 3DPD not guilty of anything

it is one female, and male, so gay, and the male is just dressed like that so he won't get imprisoned for being a male.

test

they go on 4chad

what are these audio file from?

don't know, got them here

xvideos.com /video26096379/ cogiendo_en_el_simulacro

Proof?

Men suck because of this female influence on society.

This was meant for

heh

Kek

why didn't you give her the acid treatment?

ALL women are whores.
ALL women will choose Chad over Cody over Cornelius

Agreed, but I'm starting to think "Chad" is just a meme. I have never known one guy who could pass as a "Chad".

How was i supposed she was a virgin? She looked at least 8!

You neonazi / white nationlist fags who white knight women wont ever get laid and even if you do, Tyrone already corrupted your beautiful [citation needed] whyte wimmins pussies already.

Is there any more? first file is 404'd btw

i liek my mom

The entire white race is pussywhipped

This is exactly the problem! You're both correct! They fucked up our race via feminism making it damn-near impossible to start a family with a white woman. There really is no way out other than managing to [cleanse/redpill/whatever] a decent enough amount of white women

Cornelius?

They are obviously not aware of what's actually happening dipshit. They aren't at all conscious of any of this.

Never, fucking loser

Why didn't it attatch the reply? I am certain I had it prior to posting?

fuck this

I like women, there's no substitute for pussy

Some sort of weird molestation fantasy

You're suspect, bro.

What is his job description?

Enemies close, gettin ya dick wet even closer

hotwheels?

the infographs are good though.
if only men did more unpaid work, and everyone was paid for childcare of their own children, things would be better

it's not just pimping, its so that testmakers don't have to make two tests, since they're underpaid union pinkos, and schools don't got no money

men confirmed for better altruists

this:
>>>Holla Forums9651674

not really, it is just about shota because shota isn't physically strong enough to overpower women.
it is just about giving the woman more power

why is that?

ITS AWWWWWWWWRIGHT!
too bad there is cock in the picture, so I can't save it

it is POV tho

sorry dubs, but I don't save any static lewds that contain penises, because I don't want to turn gay or into a cuckold

okay, I guess if you come at it in a certain way

whoever wrote the second one doesn't seem to be aware of warframe

in mass effect certain dude made himself a daughter with his own genes and engineered her other x chromosome out of his dna.
We dont need women, if we become immortal. And men r also a half, that makes the civilization possible. But its gonna be men, who gonna invent the artificial womb and immortality

yes… you're right

I strongly disagree.

kinda ruined the immersion

so, you don't want to repopulate the human race with your robot-slave

what?

was saying it doesn't matter want the rule 34 is a parody of.

sure it matters, get some taste

so the captions has be about the universe the rule 34 is from, and you also equate that with taste

yeah? why is this such a foreign concept to you?

because that severely limits what the author can do for no reason

pls more im lonely

:_;
Captions or soft femdom

that nier game girl with or without captions

any of it really

that is all i am looking for

this recording is dumb and totally ruined the mood

women are the jews of sex.

MGTOW is a codeword for anti-white

why does a nurse have a stethoscope?

Do nurses not take your vital statistics before the doctor sees you where you live?

Their utter pettiness and cheapness.

The entire human race is pussywhipped. Fixed that for you.