Things you could have done Holla Forumsread

I could have killed my family and only went to prison for only several years
still have too. i wish i didn't love at all or else i would have.

paulmones.com/when-kids-kill-abusive-parents

We all could have.

We all thought about it.

probably could've achieved a nice trad gf if i hadn't nurtured my inner autism by coming to shitholes like this

I could have touched a 4 year old's cunny when I was 4. This girl I knew, her name literally translates to 'innocence', had demanded that I'd tuch her little hole and I wouldn't.

eh. the emotional numbness i feel is not all that bad. i will still get them

I could have given her the dick

When i was a kid aged around 9 I huffed some gas and entered a manic state were I was deeply fantasizing about killing my whole family.

Could've gotten laid, but instead I went home to eat dinner (we had some pretty good chicken wings, I never miss wings). We made out and I told her I'd see her later. Didn't see her later.

I had some many opportunities to fuck these whores and i simply didn't out of autism. Now i ak ugly and deformed and I'll never be loved.

That's why I kicked em all out of my head and decided if I kill someone it's going to because I want to not because some faggot was tryna influence it.

Bullet dodged.

Couldn't have done it any differently

I was destined to fail the moment I was spat out.

I could have sold my Nokia stocks and bought Apple

i killed a kid when i was 6

I love my life and I've done some things I'm very proud of, but I can only wonder what it would be like if I had just put more effort into some things

Story time, user

I almost killed my mom once.
I was inches and moments away from making the most drastic change to my life and family.
Tbh it hurts to think about it, considering how much I love her for supplying me with hotpockets and vidya.

I could have fugged an 8/10 qt but I ignored her like an autist. I
She was naked in front of me and I just kept watching tv…I regret it to this day.

I feel like shit for you, user.

I was only 13 at the time. It was an excusable mistake.

wat

That's the exact southpark episode I thought of when debating whether I should've stabbed my mom to death once, for taking my toys away from me.