Open skype

…What the fuck should I do? It's been three years. She's a borderline. Getting in touch with her is always a bad idea. If it is my kid, she's going to fuck my life straight up.

its probably okay man, just pay her no heed and ghost her bitch ass if she tries to start things up again its not like she can do anything to you about this its all on you

Ghost her holy shit.

And you should have known better than to let a girl with BPD get her hands on your cum, what the fuck is wrong with you?

nigger what the fuck are you doing?

She's probably not stupid enough to not know it's your kid, and if she cared about the money you'd have been paying child support for the last three years.

If you want to actually be a father to any degree, then do it. Maybe leverage her into getting on some meds while you're at it.

she could have cucked another guy into paying for the little shit, and OP trying to come back and be a father might fuck that up.

Probably not.

it is OP's money and skin, so I don't really care, but I am right, and you're wrong, then OP got away clean, and if I am wrong, and you're right, then OP still got away clean.

Okay OP here's what you've got to do

Because you got to be prepared user

You may just be unaware if so I'm sorry but if not then seriously consider suicide

Let me add some more information.

I finally ended the relationship when she openly started cheating with some new guy. I cut all contact with her when I found out. A few months prior was our last weekend together, during which there was a drunken unprotected fuck where I told her I was close and she begged me to fill her up, and I obliged.

After the break up she sent me a bunch of messages that she thought she might be pregnant, but that if she was she was going to induce a miscarriage and kill it just to spite me, and if not that she'd put it up for adoption just so I could never see it. "I'll never let you know of it's existence, you don't deserve to be a father."

I figured it was more of her retarded mindgames, so I just ignored her and went on with my life. She'd find some way to show me an update from time to time, once showed me she was marrying the new guy. Every so often she'd post a picture of the kid somewhere, but she'd never outright say it was from her. I remember once stumbling onto a photo set she had with him, I assumed it was her brother's kid. It was a set of pictures of the kid chewing on plugged in glass christmas ornaments, and I remember thinking her brother was an idiot for leaving his kid in her care.

I was never previously certain it was hers, much less mine, but the birthday she posted… it matches up. On the other hand, it might really not even be her kid and she could have put that date specifically to screw with me in the hopes of trying to get me to contact her. She's been trying to get me to re-establish contact since the break up.

She sounds like a lost cause dude, it's time to move on. You know you can do better.

So you're saying some other guy tried to cuck you, but ended up cucked by you instead?

You still have plenty of semen to spread around. Focus your energy and resources in creating and sustaining a family with an apt female.

get out chad

You're projecting your traits onto the child. We all know it's a niglet and you're a fucking faggot kill yourself.

fuck her and then leave her

Take a leaf out the book of niggers.

You. Wizardchan. Now.

hell if she is borderline then who the fuck knows how many dads the kid might actually have. You may just have some dominant ass genes.

Marry an Indian aryan woman and have six children. You will not regret it and be happy for the rest of your life. All your kids will be doctors or engineers and hate Muslims, praise Vishnu

Actually to be doctor or an engeneer Indians need to get over 99,5% percent of their "SAT equivalent test".
Most likely 4 of them will open a local shop, 1 will be a teacher and one will join the Agori Sect.

Let's assume it's your kid for a second.
You're getting your child raised by another guy, without paying a cent. Meanwhile you're avoiding being stuck in a hellhole of drama with a batshit crazy girl. You can wipe your hands clean of it and move on with a new life and a new woman (good luck dating when you have a kid with a batshit crazy ex).

Anyway, the likelihood of her getting pregnant from just one random time is pretty small.

I had a batshit crazy girlfriend too, and she begged me to fill her up a few times, and then told me she was pregnant a few weeks later. She really was pregnant - I came with her to the abortion clinic. But I later found out that it wasn't mine, that she was already pregnant from another guy. She was just using the pregnancy to get me to commit to her and string me along about the abortion (basically, I had to act like I loved her or she wouldn't get it).

So I wouldn't be surprised if she was doing the same thing - she already knew she was pregnant and wanted to use it to rope you in, so she got you to cum inside her to blame it on you.

Regardless, wash your fucking hands of this and do whatever you have to do to stop seeing her updates/whatever and put her out of your mind. You are an absolute fucking moron if you do any differently.

Yes, OP, marry a beautiful Indian woman and then
POO IN THE LOO

Look at how useful it is. You just need to convince the right women to not abort, and let the rest do the deed. Specially the niggers, since they apparently abort 5 times more than white women.

What value does hating on goatfuckers have, if they will shit on the streets and praise an elephant god with 10 arms?

Holy shit, just pretend like you didn't see anything. DO NOT contact her. If you are lucky then she may never realize.

DO NOT CONTACT HER EVER FOR ANY REASON. Communicate only through a lawyer if you absolutely must have any form of contact at all.

Are you a moron?

Of course he is. He came to Holla Forums to ask for advice (a bad idea), then is presented with surprisingly good advice (something very rare), and do you think he's going to follow the advice? Of course not.

RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK