The consent issue

Is the idea of consent just a social construct Holla Forums?? what do you think?.

I think you have serious mental problems

No (you)

Are social constructs inherently wrong? They are implemented to preserve order and remove deviant behavior. Just look at gender roles. They are a social construct but they allow society to progress and have stability. Now that we are abandoning them our culture is going to shit. So yes, consent is a social construct but it is a beneficial social construct.

((( )))
(((you))) are a woman

You're a social construct.

t. Holla Forums

Fuck off we shouldn't have shit like that anyway though.

Your mom

it works pretty well i guess, good way to be civil

I beg to differ.

its a cut above rape my man, gotta be polite

No way as animals which we are we all just wanna fuck.

yeah but even animals have to get permission first, why do you think they have all those displays and fighting and shit? they don't get the sweet loving until they prove themselves

I'm sorry you got fucked in the ass, but you need to grow up and more on. You're mentally unstable and your trust issues is preventing people from helping you.

Children can consent to having sex with each other and can consent to being administered drugs to "change" their "gender". They can't consent to having sex with adults. If you find this inconsistent then you're mentally ill.

The only correct part of your statement.

oh fuck it's this shit again

I need to find a place to fap, tbh.

The deep web x- play

Bullshit that's only legally in reality they can.

You missed the point of the post.

OP's argument is the same as the sovereign citizen argument

Imagine I sell you something that you know nothing about (nor do you have the capacity to understand it), and I massively over value this thing to the point where you could have bought ten of them from a normal person - would i have done something wrong and immoral? Something that could very well leave a bitter taste in your mouth for life unless you find some way to resolve it?

the answer is yes

This is why we say kids can't consent to sex with adults.

I do not understand you analogy.

Age of CONSENT HAHAHAHA

Just a jewish mind trick to traumatize children

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

It's easy to trick a kid, and it's harder for them to deal with the hard knocks.

niggerdicks

faggot

Kids are not as dumb as you are making them out to be dumb fuck.

i couldve made the perfect trap in middle school and taken dicks in like a whore but i decided not to be a trap because mexican parents are mexican. bad enough that im this much of a degenerate already.

In social issues almost everything is a social contruct, it doesn't mean that it should be ignored.
The age of consent should be lowered for other reasons.

(You)

for xD

dysmonia xD
this place is slow :/

Can we just be honest about it and imagine that the shoe is on the other foot. Like has there never been a woman that you banged whose life you want to ruin? If you're a female you can just say that your former partner raped you, and it's so easy why even think about other options?

h

Well since you put it that way okay LOL.

Holy projection, Batman.

Apparently sex ed doesn't exist in your universe.

Imagine you go to McDonald's and buy some coffee which was clearly marked HOT. You then spill it and scald yourself like a dumbass. Then, instead of deciding to be more careful in the future, you decide it's Mickey D's fault that you're a dumbass and launch a frivolous lawsuit, and the legal system somehow agrees with you in defiance of basic logic.

Normalfags hate a framing of children as potentially sexually beings that can understand what they engage in as it rustles their anti-sex sensibilities and undermines their narrative of 'owning' their children they pretend is justified by their supposed inability to deal with reality. Parenthood for a normalfag is the chance to right all of your mistakes by creating a clone of yourself and indoctrinating it - and you must view it as an it - into believing everything you believe and having all of your same personal failings that made you make those mistakes to begin with. Rather than true desire to settle down and have children for love of either what fulfillment it could give them or their offspring, it is merely the fallback option they've always kept in their pocket since it started to become obvious to them that their shot at life would be shit.

Very true

defective subhuman detected

i agree with these posts

Beware the normalfag menace.

You may as well kill yourselves

Consent is a social construct. So OP give me all your money, consent isn't necessary

Kek no thanks

Why? Because you're asspained that we're pedophiles? The onus is on you to an hero over it, not us.

something being a social construct doesn't make it inherently a bad thing.
monogamous relationships are a social construct and it provides the most stable way to build society and the most secure environment to raise children.

No, they are mostly a reflection of biology.

whiping your ass is a social construct

Lol

absolutely disgusting

Your mom

It's not material.
It's an abstract idea conceived by humans.
YES, IT'S A FUCKING SOCIAL CONSTRUCT YOU DENSE CUNT
DISREGARD THE SUBJECT AT HAND, I'VE NEVER THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE COULD BE AS RETARDED AS YOU

Pretending to be dumb is so funny lol
Keep up the epic trolling dude.

Fail Sage

Calm the fuck down

How about you leave, you fucking casual?

No fuck off normie.

So pedos are typically low IQ, short, left-handed, autistic schizos?

Also, do you have a source for the video? Seems like there is more there and I found it all fascinating…

Sounds like bullshit propaganda to me.

That guy doesn't know shit.