First day in glorious nippon

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

Don't be sad. This is why Japan can still be Japan.

We just need to start shouting:

STREET SHITTERS GO HOME!
KEBAB GO HOME!
NIGGERS GO HOME!
YELLOW MONKEYS GO HOME!
BEANERS GO HOME!

what da frak do nigger have to do with this?
i just wanted to be japanese for a week but the racist fuckers at the bar ruined it.

Nobody likes a LARPer

The only way y'all gonna get them devils back in they caves is with force, It's all good though we gonna get that shit done soon. It nice to see we can count on the yellow brothers in this battle.

I posted that video before, some fag who lives in japan said that these people are yakuza shills.

Do yakuza post on imageboards?

That's not what I meant, I meant the people chanting white-u piggu or whatever are the yakuza shills.

Shills from the yakuza or shills claiming to be yakuza?

I sometimes wonder if the yakuza are nationalistic or if they do the jews' bidding

One time I tried larping as a Japanese nationalist on a small little Japanese chat site. Mostly telling Koreans they need to die and that white people should get off the site, hang themselves and never go to Japan.

I got called a racist piece of shit, and one Japanese girl sent me a message saying she's ashamed to breathe the same air as me and that I'm going to die alone.

So they're not all like that, but you DO have the other extreme that wants multi-culturalism to invade their country. Basically, a rule of thumb is if you move to Japan, then keep your mouth shut for at least 2 or 3 months and then adapt to their culture. In other words, lurk moar

did she tell you about how SHAMEFUR your DISPRAY was?

just join in with the chanting they'll accept you as one of them

No she just kept reassuring the Korean girl that not all Japanese people hate Koreans. The Korean girl actually called me "a cancer" though. (笑)

Teach me nippongo
Koreans are parasites, Japan is still giving them money since the end of the war and they just used them for shit, even the feminist cult nurtured leader they have now is the nephew of the president of Korea after Japan had to retire after the war.
Also there is all the nanking massacre that totally happened and Unit 731.

I'm not fluent by any means. In fact, I've been learning for just less than a year I just kept repeating really simple shit and intentionally speaking broken English and they thought I was Japanese.

But I'll show you a few phrases
Command form of "to die". Sometimes it just means "fuck you", but depending on the context people will take it in its literal form.
It means "Japanese people". The "jin" part just means person so it literally translates to "japan person".
"Korean Person"

So, if you want to say, "KOREANS NEED TO DIE", you say
You don't really need the "yo" at the end, but it adds more of a "must" to it. Literal translation is "korea people, you need to die!"

Or if you want to say "the japanese are better than the koreans"
KEEP IN MIND, I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS ACTUALLY CORRECT. I'm not fucking Japanese, but when I said this in the chat room, everyone was super offended and still kept calling me Japanese so I'm guessing it has some weight to it.

Alright, last word
literally means "shit". And it's used exactly how we use it. If you want to something or someone a piece of shit, you call them "kuso". If you want to tell someone to eat shit you tell them to eat "kuso". Sometimes it's also used as an interjection, and loosely translates to "damn it!"

If you want to learn moonrunes, though, learn Hiragana and then look up Tae Kim's Grammar Guide. Or if you want a middle aged qt to teach you moonrunes, watch Misa. Namasensei on YouTube is good too if you want you be verbally abused by some drunk dude

My only problem is mostly grammar, i know hiragana,kanji and vocabulary but i suck at grammar

Oh, then yeah, Tae Kim's Book, and Namasensei & Misa's later videos will be good.

Keep in mind these resources are all free. My only complaint about all 3 of them is that sometimes Tae Kim gets a little boring, Namasensei gets a little too goofy, and Misa gets a little too qt, so pick your sensei based on your thresholds I guess.

I've already read Tae Kim and I want to overdose on cute so i'll take Misa, thank you for the suggestion

wew

Keeping japan from being infested with foreigners is a good type of shilling.

Whito piggo!!!
Japanese funny.
At least they are not like the indians that like to kiss white ass at any opportunity that presents itself.

This tbh. The yakuza are still parasitic criminals though.

And reminds me
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

does this mean hwite males can find a qt nip waifu? and will Holla Forums ever forgive me for race-mixing?

Holla Forums will never forgive you for race-mixing, neither will your kids****

Unless he's related to Donald Trump, if you are some how related to Trump you could literally suck a Jew's cock and still get praised on Holla Forums

They work for the yakuza.