Crippled Speaker Was Daughter Of Fromer Nicaragua Dictator

Source: articles.latimes.com/1994-05-01/news/mn-52591_1_alba-mary-somoza-nicaraguan-dictator-anastasio-somoza

He was overthrown by the Sandinistas Liberation Front in 1979, which led to the Contra War, in which the US government took the side of the Dictators Anti-revolutionaries (the side that supported teh crippled girls grandfather)

Here's some additional reading on the contra war, sources on the wiki page give direct links to the CIA attempting to stop the counter revolutionaries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaraguan_Revolution#Contra_War

And check out the Coat of Arms for nicaragua. It shares an odd resemblance to the "illuminati" symbol

She works with the clinton foundation, which is obviously predated by the activities that her grandfather was involved in, but its odd that the CIA was involved, and now shes involved with the Clinton Foundation

CF links:

opwdd.ny.gov/news_and_publications/opwdd_news/alba_somoza_realizes_her_dreams

Pic related from this link

opwdd.ny.gov/news_and_publications/opwdd_news/alba_somoza_realizes_her_dreams

Just google "anastasia somoza clinton foundation"

And there are shit loads of links associated with her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg?t=2152
web.archive.org/web/20160726233023/https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4urlgv/crippled_speaker_was_daughter_of_former_nicaragua/
archive.is/qT0Dc
archive.is/hExkA
archive.is/h5Kcz
archive.is/AyVkH
a.cocaine.ninja/xbqqbm.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol, they couldnt just find a regular cripple with no connections could they?

They just had to parade this shit right in front of everyones face. smhtbh fam.

no sympathy. she's an enemy agent

You've heard of Crypto-Fascism, now here's Crippled Fascism.

#buildthecurb

we've found a royal marriage for hotwheels.

She doesn't have a cock so a non starter.

Anchored lady

what in God's name was the DNC thinking??

Fucking Nicaraguans, please Holla Forums nuke the shit out of them

The families of dictators. The only kind of people Clinton knows. Clinton in total control of convention, so these are the people they trot out.

If Bin Laden was still alive I'm sure we'd find him one the stage at one point.

God, that first link.
I wonder if she's a feminist?

guess karma exists after all

Nicaragua Somoza government

National Guard

Contras (1981–90)
Supported by:
United States
Israel
Saudi Arabia[1][2][3]

We dealt with Sandinistas back then, and Sandernistas nowadays.

The Democrats blaming the Soviets Russians for the DNC leak.

Cold War part two confirmed?

lol at the DNC including a cripple.

Trump wasn't actually mocking that crippled reporter.

youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg?t=2152

Coincidence? :^)

hersch claims he was killed during the raid and his body was chopped up,in between the sheer amount of bullets the muhreens put into him, and distributed all over the hindu kush mountains via helicopter on the way out

i'm inclined to believe it

I knew a Nicaraguan that fought against the Sandinistas. I played good goy so I got some pretty good info out of him. Apparently the sandanista rebellion was a resistance to the jews his family was Jew and turned crypto just prior to the war according to him all the elites over there which his family was one of.. He showed me pics of his family with diplomats and shit were all cryptokikes and the Sandinistas were trying to kick them out.

Two sides of the same coin as always.

I think Trump have the autistic vote.

nice trips OP

how much you wanna bet she is not even a cripple

Problem is.. how do they salute their dear leader without use of their arms?

>web.archive.org/web/20160726233023/https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4urlgv/crippled_speaker_was_daughter_of_former_nicaragua/

"Was she the dictator? Then I don't see how it matters"

"Then find a more recent article. For example, Hillary Clinton is running for president, that doesn't mean you dig up a 20 year article about her and post it here.
"

the jews are very high up in a lot of latin american countries esp. after the collapse of the old US anti-communist policies. look up who the latin american IMF director is

damn that is deus ex tier

In case you didn't realise it reddit is made up of a lot of bots. Like twitter the site was founded on bots "faking" a community.

It's all part of the same international plan: to have the entire planet ruled by one unified body of unquestionable dictators.

I legitimately feel sorry for people like this because they were never given a chance to be normal. They have to go through their lives basically being a toddler who can't walk, can barely talk, and who has an IQ of 60. They're also usually completely innocent people, not even knowing it's possible to lie, steal and cheat.

But using her as a puppet for your agenda is disgusting.

I don't think her disability affects her brain; I'm pretty sure it's neuromuscular problems affecting her ability to speak.
She's certainly mentally disabled to be there, but it's not official nor the cause of her speech impediment.

Excuse my ignorance, but what does this all mean?

How ironic that she's speaking at an Event where the Modern Sandinistas are anally ravaged

shitposting aside this is really wierd

It took me 33 years for me to see the truth
Ever so clear I was too young
I couldn't articulate myself the right way son
But now let me break it down, pass it all around
This is not a theory, the conspiracy is real
They wanna put me in a straightjacket in a padded room
And tell the world is 12 MONKEYS so they can be confused

Illuminati want my mind, soul and my body
Secret Society trying to keep their eye on me

Nicaraguan Jewish History:
Before 1979 Sandinista revolution, c. 250 Jews lived there. Most fled, leaving just about 10 during Sandinista years. Later Jews began returning.
archive.is/qT0Dc

NYT, April 20, 1986
archive.is/hExkA

JTA, May 11, 1979:
Nicaraguan Jews saw Somoza as their friend.
archive.is/h5Kcz

NY Post, October 23, 2013, and I quote:
archive.is/AyVkH

Makes me happy to remember former Sandinista leader Daniel Ortega remains in control there.

Not that I'm without nostalgia for an old autocratic family. It's nice to know the Somozas are still around, but OP's picture is definitely her in her best light. Her disability doesn't affect her IQ, but ravaged her looks.

You should stay incogni', preferably in places they can't find you

The same communist jews are still kicking and their children are continuing their plans for revenge against the US for ruining their plans in central america. I do remember some spic taking, back during the first exodus, about how his grandpa, his pop, and now him fought/fighting the communist menace.

any news outlet reported this?

My parents are from Nicaragua.

Basicly what happened was 1 dictator got replaced with another, they just rig the elections as a cover for "democracy".

Alright kids, is happening all over again.

a.cocaine.ninja/xbqqbm.pdf

In the sandinistas event, they used something like this manual to do the psyops thing.

And its fucking going to happen again.

You heard it first here, agents.

iirc her legs were jacked up as fuck looking. they were retard legs.

wew

Wasn't there also an earthquake involved in that?

Not just bots. Employees who create their own narrative with shell accounts.

bump