HAPPENING IN SWEDEN

HAPPENING IN SWEDEN

Sweden yes, praise kek, the happenings never stop happening.

express.co.uk/news/world/693539/Gunman-opens-fire-in-Swedish-shopping-mall

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tS6P9
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PrayForSwe…
Fuck no, kill them all. Malmö is full of niggers.

We are going to have to update that graphic to "seconds without Muslim terrorism".

How long until people start calling this the "new normal"?

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

We already call, but this really gives the RWDS moral obligation to start fighting back. We are not the bad guys.

It's not happening.

Since this is Malmo couldn't this just be nigs nigging?

is ramadan over yet?

Good Hitler dubs. I suggest that with every event, the background gets a little more bloody. Spread those around every time, until the screen is full of blood/red background.

fucking KEK

what the fuck is this like 3 muslim attacks in the span of 12 hours or something? I'm going to wake up tomorrow and there will be another dozen.

OP faggot is.

archive.is/tS6P9

WHAT IS THE HASHTAG?

in 2015 Malmo had 30 grenade attacks in 6 months and has a population of 300k.

Thats equivalent to 800 grenade attacks in 6 months in London.

This isn't a snackbar, just Malmö being Malmö. Some dindu shot another dindu in the leg after a fight.

BEST OC TODAY

Obligatory:

Sorry guys.

Just some diverse criminals being criminals. Happens every day.

Workplace violence.

Dangit Swedes, you really gotta get some good sites going full of information about what's actually happening over there. It's like a total blackout else.

Also:

thereligionofpeace.com/

I want this meme to die. It's the bongs who are "gun free". Not the rest of us.

I blame the media and the Swedish institutionalized racism.

Guess there are still too many swedes left to make it peaceful :^)

What is even more ironic is that the original was gun control propaganda.

No it isn't. We can easily obtain guns, legally, here in the UK.

That is true, however from recent events it looks like the EU will push the gun free Europe angle a lot harder.

Gunman identified as Samö Hiidestrom

There were several threads of it.
I even started one back then, you need to have less of a life and lurk more.
Bögfan.

Sam Hydberg för helvete.

Next attack.

I'm certainly not arguing the merits of UK gun laws, they're undoubtedly shit and the powers are not-so-discreetly moving ever closer to a full ban.

But to try and pass of a European problem as purely a British one is harmful to both Britain's reputation and continental Europe's sense.

It finally happened.
Congratulations, americans.
I hope you're happy now.

saved

Europoor here.
I'm actually getting worried, this is like three or four attacks in a single day.
Does anybody know what Irish gun laws are like? I'm considering buying one soon.

Better to buy an illegal one in Europe. After all, they won't be able to track you down and, in worst case, seize it for "national security".

Thank you and good work, saved it. Hope to see this spread around on Twitter, slowly getting more bloody with time and events as mentioned.

m8

what's happened? i've been at work.

Someone should make a dedicated website or flash with a timer

[Time unit] since last muslim terrorist attack

Bonus points if it gives a alarm if habbening takes place.

That would make one popular app, web extension, program or flash.

There will be atleast 2 happenings per day for the duration of the fire monkey. Kek brings light to the darkness. Praise him!

You mean a .swf boy?

Isis raided a French church, cut priests neck in middle of sermon

This

Bomb threat

Idk what the 4th is

Wasn't there an attack in German hospital or something?

If you use them in self defense you got to prison, so what's the point?

Sure

if you're muslim

PRAISE KEK

you can't make this shit up

hahahahaha

We're not. I don't want to see my ancestral homelands get Moslem-ified.

You should stop believing Holla Forums stories.

Alright, and just so you know Hackney is a nigger area.

You're whole country is :^)

More shootings in Sweden plz, France dindu nuffin tbh

I'd keep it on my phone

Here let's make it more appealing.

Rifles and shotguns are legal. You need to get a license, which requires not having a criminal record and a reason to own the weapon (gun club or farmer keeping away pests).

The weapon needs to be stored unloaded in a locked box secured to the wall in an inconspicuous location (like at the bottom of a wardrobe). The ammo must be stored in a separate box in a different place (ideally a different room). Your local Gardaí will do random inspections on your weapon once a year to ensure you're storing it safely.

When transporting the gun, it must be unloaded. You can only load it on private property or a gun range.

It's easier to get a handgun illegally, especially if you live in Dublin, Cork, or Limerick. You'll note that none of the gun murders in Ireland are ever done with legally-owned weapons.

That's not just a car stereo, it's a freakin' tape-deck. The savages probably destroyed it.

The French can burn along with their made-up faces and hairy whores.

Saved the lazy version from from the back to back shooting/eurape event.

Mate, if I lived in Stab City I'd be more concerned about my neighbours than mudslimes.
At least the sandniggers would kill me quickly.
No shit, most murders here are done with pistols, which I know are illegal.
I'm amazed that despite how this country's independence was founded on illegal firearms not even 100 years ago, we have really strict laws.

time to #closethebridge

Sounds actually pretty neat

How many dead Swedes?

inb4 not enough

None.

None. It was one guy shot in the leg.

Put the URL and archive on the image because I didn't believe it.

(checked)
Brits always being the bantz.

Meanwhile pakistanis are free to gangrape, beat, abuse, prostitute, traffic and sometimes even murder thousands if not millions of british schoolgirls

Brits are pathetic

If you're Irish, your most deadly weapon is a bottle of whiskey and your forehead.

it ended on July 5th

We must learn to live with terrorism

I could see it being mildly fun.

Maybe even make a betting system for the shekels. On top of winning shekels for guessing correctly or almost correctly you can place bets one which country it will happen in and have the payout be based on a spread France Germany Belgium and Sweden only paying out 2:1

Would be even better if someone had the autism to make a stupid little army building clash of clans type game in it as well where you build up a dues vult army and launch crusades.

I refuse to go on vacation in any European country until they destroy the EU and the shitty laws it has forced on the continent.

Sweden deserves everything that happens to them.

It doesn't mean anything negative to those of us with a genetic inability to comprehend time.

t. Obama.

Top kek. I've actually said this to my family about having forecasts of terrorism.

Averages to once every 6 days

Wew lad

I visited Sweden less than a month ago. I thought the whole cucked thing was a meme. It's not. It's rare to see white male/white female couples there. It fucking killed me.

Happening?

I was in Gothenburg last year and it really hammered home just how cucked the Swedes are, seeing all the interracial relationships. Saw the same thing when I visited a friend in Halmstad as well.

I only saw Stockholm and Uppsala. Also rural Dalarna, to be fair the countryside was very white. Are you a Swede? If so, how do you cope?

I only saw Stockholm and Uppsala. Also rural Dalarna, to be fair the countryside was very white. Are you a Swede? If so, how do you cope?

I Wan't a gun myself, can't even use the fucking Luas anyore m8. With the amount of Muzzies and Nigs I seen on it the last Time I was in the Big Shmoke I'm too worried it's going to get Snackbar'd. I've got my provisional License and I'm gonna start driving through Dublin, even though everyone thinks that's a crazy Idea due to the traffic.

Remember when the only stereotype around for Swedes was the muppet chef and not islamic terrorism or suicidal white guilt?

I miss those days

Their fault for being beta bitches.

I mean just deport the shitskins already.

The fact that this is basically true is both hilarious and depressing.