Daily reminder Holla Forums wants to deport white women such as pic related from the United States

Daily reminder Holla Forums wants to deport white women such as pic related from the United States
How do we reason with them?

why?

All women should be deported from life to be honest.

nope, still don't

The white woman in the OP was born in Argentina and her parents entered the US illegally.

But true white nationalists would realise that deporting a white person to Argentina does not make sense

Maybe if somebody broke the law they should be fined but they should get to stay…

SHE LOOKS SO SPECIAL AND UNIQUE WHY WOULD ANYBODY DENY THIS TREASURE ANYTHING SHE COULD POSSIBLY WANT IN HER ENTIRE LIFE. WOW I HATE Holla Forums NOW WTF.

1, we has no subscribers here
2, Holla Forums and reason are not compatible
3, lurk more

Said it before I could.

She looks like a coal burner, I can see it in her gaze.

they want to deport her because her parents are illegal?

What is your problem?

Yes. But deportation should not be used on white people
This is madness

You can't reason with people who have deluded themselves into thinking the entire world is out to get them. Just filter and report and move on.

She needs to go back, making a cute selfie bail her out of this one.

+will not

Why

She's an illegal spic that happens to be of a lighter complexion. She goes on the next train to Spicistan.

There is no "we". I'd recommend you reason with them by drinking chlorine.

Send her back, no more anchor babies.

Argentinians aren't white. Neither are Spaniards except for the Basque. Keep your mestizo scum down south. The tides are changing and you mongrels aren't going to ruin our country any longer.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT deport the illegal spics from the US! Would you deport this guy back to Mexico? Are your hearts as dark and evil as Drumpf's?

I'm sure he can make his shitty videos from Mexico City.

How would I go about making an user bounty online where I can dump a couple hundred BTC I have left over? I'm thinking about doing one that pays out 1 BTC for proof of getting a person deported, along with enough information for me to make a story about it or pay a freelancer to write one up and shill on a few far right websites. Would you go through the effort to see through a deportation for 1 BTC?

b-but would he earn 5 pesos per video if he was based on Mexico?

If OP goes back to argentina then she can stay in my basement

fuck off faggot

Actually you're just using words wrong.
How does it feel to be stupid

The law is created by the people and the people control it

Either she's adopted, or she's a spic, user.

there are a lot of white latinos user.

pick one

Maybe Argentina is white then.
It was a Spanish colony for a long time, maybe it became mostly white.
Some of these people definitely look white.
Why do you want to deport them?

Over the >>>/wall/ she goes with the rest.

Yes, I would.

If you're here illegally, you have to go back.
Nothing personnel, kid.

Yes. Deport them all, the lawbreakers, the sneaky spics. If they were good, honest people, they would have come legally.

Then let them be white in Pedroamerica. Illegals need to go back.

Who the fuck is that?

Nice try, Shlomo.

$0.36 Pedro.

If you want to deport whites, just admit it user.

You sound like any typical kike.

Is he legal?

I'm sure he's over 18.

Oh, you mean, legally resident? Probably not. Unfortunately, he got so fat, maybe it won't be possible to catapult him over the Trump Wall; we'll have to resign ourselves to roll him over the door.

Yes, all will deported, faggot. Stop white knighting some stupid spic whore.

A shame. That's going to cost the taxpayers a lot.

Ironically pretending to be Jewish is still being Jewish, user.

I'm sure this will help

Not the same thing.
In what? Women's Studies? Deport her to the bottom of the ocean.

Now you're just being facetious.

I think your mind is fuck't up.
Maybe kikes (such as you) invented the word spic so you could pretend that South American people are equally non-white.

Nothing wrong with deporting white people, they need to go back to their white homes and take back their white societies.

For every "white" woman(passable beaners) that gets deported 2 trillion of pic related are on the deportation catapult with them.

The shilling is getting so low quality it's ridiculous. Probably suffering from low energy now that we Trump.

Oh and I forgot to add that there are white South Americans and White Mexicans but they're almost always low time preference enough to go through the immigration system, not just hop the border like an 80 IQ spic.

Yesterdays news, user

desperate to get this noticed by Holla Forums.

I made a good image with a good message easily understood by fassboook normies that really need to see this.

should the image spread it would wake alot of people up.

also I'm jewish and permabanned from Holla Forums because they are too ignorant to know just how much I contribute to good causes.

check my

Too bad you're degenerate, eh? Keep stroking it to cartoon traps.

That's honestly a good red pill lite for Facebook normies. Republicans will be like "hell yeah!" and democrats and shitlibs will get triggered from something pretty milquetoast.

Jews are almost always insufferable, even so called "woke" Jews. Stop being a faggot mb.

yea, I like traps and futas. I don't think it's gay. that's just me, and I have no idea if others are the same. I have met the fake jews and I have met the real jews. Holla Forums see's them all as one. the bible warns of them.

take the image or leave it, I'm doing the best I can.

hardly.

degenerate.

REMINDER
There's NOTHING wrong with white genocide. In fact, it should be encouraged.

exactly. I hope it can be used for good.

Why are leftist memes and leftist in general so unfunny?

jewish user here, fuck you.

be together, not the same.

The furthest right you can get with that is some stupid Libertarian shit you retard.

Low quality b8

call me what you will but you damn get that fucking image to Holla Forums m8

White people have ruined the world and are causing climate change.

well I don't like capitalism or communismor any system so far for that matter

but I believe that anyone should be able to do whatever they want so long as they aren't doing something to someone else without their consent. but that's just my philosophy, and it's incredibly difficult to implement successfully in such a flawed reality.

White people were building castles and temples 5000 years ago.

Holla Forums drones have never been funny and are merely the laughing stock of the real goons that run their board. Just find their IRC and you'll know what I mean
Holla Forumswon

Lmao even if you believe in climate change look at gook china pumping smog into the air 24/7 with their 6 tillion factories. You're a dumbass dude

Xir isn't a goon.

So you are deporting four whites just to remove one beaner.
If it's about genetics you are making America less white, not more.

False.

Sorry dude if you're a sexual degenerate the only right-wingish group that will take you is like Milo tier Libertarians.

>>>Holla Forums

Yes because all factories run on oil

Nice trips gomrade! Death to porkie! All hail Marx!

I will say that while white people may have made changes like industrialization, other peoples would have done that anyway. white people are among the first to make the invention, realise the mistake, improve it, and continue innovating. but technology like certain operating systems and mainstream brand names that normies love are being developed with the hopes of jewing everyone more and in more horrible ways. I don't mean to be a luddite, but technology is the enemy because it is in the hands of the enemy, people who worship money and control over everyone "else"

ITT shills and goons argue with themselves while believing they're subverting 8ch. Sad.

t. /left/tard

Doesn't China run mostly on coal?
Either way yes, USA and Australia must be beaten in their autistic heads until cured.

I can't find an image of a confused person so imagine it yourself.

what do you mean by "European features" ?
you need to get your eyes checked.

Yes brvdder gomrade! The proles need to wake up to the evil porkie known as DRUMPF! We must forge an alliance and take on Drumpf! He is porkie #1. After porkies are gone we will take over as porkies– I mean we will redistribute wealth and power.

I'm permabanned by Holla Forums and Holla Forums

it's kinda funny and it's kinda sad.

What did he meme by this?

funny how fast this thread got derailed after posting

Is Brazil white?

should say end white guilt fgt

Her skin is in the band that I'd call white. A lot of Greeks and Italians are like that

Narrow nose and lips, tapering jaw

No. Mestizo subhumans.

/bmw/

needs to be a subtle gentle wake up for normal people.

bump

shills
shills everywhere

these look pretty white to me

Gas yourself.

like this?

What's his name again?

He looks pretty white to me

bump.

If she is not here legally she can only blame her parents.

Nobody cares Holla Forumsyp. Holla Forums already won the thread. Kys drumpfcuck.

buump

Would deport to my room / 10

And nice astroturf. Holla Forums wants to deport non-whites.

i'd pump her full of anchor babies