I know Trump mentioned it briefly in his GOP acceptance speech but do we know any concrete proposals of his to reform...

I know Trump mentioned it briefly in his GOP acceptance speech but do we know any concrete proposals of his to reform (or eliminate) the most incompetent and hated federal agencies, the TSA?

I know he's the law and order guy, is he going to do something about this agency of waste?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/investigation-breaches-us-airports-allowed-weapons-through-n367851
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/243600-tsa-fails-internal-test-lets-fake-bombs-through
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/the-tsa-doesnt-work-and-maybe-it-doesnt-matter/394673/
gop.com/the-2016-republican-party-platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop immigration from Muslim countries
Restore a high trust white society (if you can change the demographics %10 in 15 years you can do it in the opposite direction in the same amount of time, Don Jr 2020)

But what do we do about TSA, dude.

I don't fucking know, I just think that (not to invoke le current year meme) in the year 2016 we should have some sort of cheap device to allow smoking on planes again. Like a device to blow your smoke into or at least allow vapes and use the same thing.

Trump is going to axe every unnecessary group out these. He said wasted spending was his primary target.

TSA has been proven to do fuck-all in achieving anything

I honestly don't understand why we don't allow vaping on planes, it fucking bothers nobody other than the holier-than-thou nosy dogooders.

We've banned smoking in public for a reason, you self-interested moron. It's because we don't want to inhale your poison. Do you like listening to the electric nigger jew at 100db on public transport? Because you can't turn off your ears and it's noise pollution? It's the same fucking thing. You want to feed your addictions, do that shit at home. Can't go without for a 4 hr plane ride? That's your problem, not mine.

Require people to turn off the stupid smokey thing.

I don't even fucking smoke, its just stupid that people aren't allowed basic civil liberties on airplanes anymore.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/investigation-breaches-us-airports-allowed-weapons-through-n367851

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/243600-tsa-fails-internal-test-lets-fake-bombs-through

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/the-tsa-doesnt-work-and-maybe-it-doesnt-matter/394673/

Fix the TSA by eliminating the TSA.

Basic screening and racial profiling works.

Endangering other people's health isn't a civil liberty.

You're welcome to char your lungs in private- I do myself- but don't pretend fogging out a crowded cabin with recycled air is at all your right unless I'm also permitted to leave my seat and spit directly on your face in turn.

I think if you just ban muzzies and muzzie IPs online (and closely monitor any muzzies that are still left in the US), the small threat of radicalized Whites in America would be a small enough threat to just deal with regular intelligence.

I imagine you need some security because people used to hijack planes and shit even before Islamic Terrorism, so a standard metal detector and x-ray would suffice.

If it makes soccer moms feel a little safer, it can just be manned by a combination of local airport police and a private security company like is done very effectively every day at federal courthouses.

Despite having a sizable muzzie population on the scale of France and being a westernized nation, Singapore has never had any attacks in the airport because of this "target the threat" system they've had in place since 9/11. The police presence at the airport is intense but a complete 2 minute breeze (been to the airport) if you are obviously not a threat.

Vaping is the gayest shit I have ever seen. Even gayer than gfur

I meant local courthouses.

remove tsa. station national guard in airports. alternatively restrict tsa jobs to veterans. same with police.

Yes, he did say, though it's hidden in the official 2016 Republican Platform. He will abolish unions for the TSA to make it more efficient.

I highly recommend you read the platform. Plenty of knowledge in it you won't find elsewhere. gop.com/the-2016-republican-party-platform/

The TSA is a jobs program for niggers. Ending the agency means you have to find new jobs for all the

I saw someone fights for Israel.

Don't bring that shit here, most vets are spics and niggers, just as dopey as TSA agents and usually suffer from all sorts of fucked up PTSD. The ones that aren't grunts are not going to take these street jobs, so that's irrelevant.

In fact a ton of veterans work as cops and they are by far the most aggressive police since even they were taught to know better, they translate that "good guy/bad guy" mentality to their beat.

I think a positive step towards demilitarizing the police would be to ban veterans in the force. I know media makes you out to be special-snowflake supermen, but you aren't.

TSA only had unionization for like the last 5 years and was always shitty.

implying soldiers are complacent in fighting for muh holy land.
implying spics and niggers enlist.
and i said nothing about encouraging the militarization of the police. demilitarize the police and put people in uniform who know that their safety is not the priority in their job unlike the faggots who were so fucking chickenshit they blew up a criminal with wall-e.

Too bad they have PTSD and get way too violent with criminals randomly.

Cops already have veteran's preference, and it's worse.