Has donald trump destroyed America yet?

Has donald trump destroyed America yet?

Have you lefties not gotten bored over talking about the same thing over and over again?

No but pee wrong atsu atsu ncl.com Nia's UTI Ohio Dolly little isn't or Cara policy is sore Ensure forever Bodyrock horn

He's destroyed liberal America, so I'm overjoyed at that imhotbqhfam.

this

Our President

No but he's destroyed your anus apparently

Well rumors say he's going to approve of rescinding the uh,internet rights protocol or whatever,so that's disheartening.

He had only one job after the internet made him what he is
He chose to sell the shit out if that shitty legislation get approved

heard he wasnt going to run again because of the bullshit he has to put up with its like the house or senante and the judicial branch don't want to even try what he is suggesting with the way they have been locked up

president donald trump is sent by GOD

not yet, he hasn't become a trillionare in the white house yet

meme magic.

You people are a fucking plague, your presence is killing this board. You should try pol, it will be much more comfortable for petty little mental midgets who just want to see the world burn. Seriously just get the fuck out of here already, we don't want morally reprehensible bigots tainting this board with their racist bullshit. LEAVE!

>>>Holla Forums

try reddit you fag.

He hasn't fixed it so in a sense, yes.

nah, i'm letting Holla Forums troll itself to death.

weak bait

most redpilled post in this thread

It's a great and quick way to prove you're underage by virtue signaling against Trump on an anonymous image hentai board.
We really need to up the voting age since our standards of education are dropping.

Roland Harumph is an evil piece of shit, don't try and change the subject. You slimy little worm, I know ALL of your tactics.

Forget my pic

reminder that jewish shills post sitewide daily

Reminder that Drumpftrolls "shill" even harder.

why did you put shill in quotations?

Because having a dissenting opinion is not the same as being a shill. That's too difficult for the Chumpcucks to understand though…

LARPing Antifafag detected

Keep telling that to yourself, Drumpfscum. In the meantime we'll be fucking you up the asshole raw. Hope you like it dry.

What is with this fucking guy? He keeps on posting the same retarded thread every day. No one cares about politics on Holla Forums you fucktard

Goons raiding.

Excuse me, have you tried suicide?

no he's too busy trying to make it great again, still waiting on all the whiners to get in line and help destroy america by opposing him

This thread is reddit as fuck. Get a grip guys for fucks sake.

trump is a failure of a man and as a president all he did was hit buzz words that made white trash and nazi role players go out and vote and in turn he has turned him self into a meme and has cucked himself and his supporters

personally i think its quite an achievement to become a meme, i dont see how thats a bad thing

How much did the flag stretch you out user?

politicians lie?!

please tell me what else you know

He's a fucking idiot that said anything he thought would get him in but I'm glad he won because I care more about geopolitics than social bullshit.
And no matter who is in economic collapse is inevitable

shut up

Why make an argument when you can just tell others to shut up?

i didnt say a minority alone voted for him but he drew out a large minority who doesnt usually vote but the rest are no less stupid

What part of the country do you live in?

Around here, they're like a swarm of angry wasps who will sting the shit out of you if you seem even the least bit illiberal.

Good. Hope you got stung plenty, faggot.

i wish i had a hat

Fucking triggered. Don't you realise there are people out there that don't even have heads to put a hat on? Check your privilege.

I'm not exactly in a position to move elsewhere, faggot

Just face the fact OP that the Alpha Males have taken back America.

Face it, we gave beta males control of the country for awhile and they failed miserably. Cucks have let women run out of control, jews have stolen their money and they just sit in a corner while a black man fucks their wife, and they think its all okay.

not yet

even a fucking parrot can become a meme