FUCKING RUSSIANS

I CANT ACCESS MY PAYPAL MUSTVE BEEN RUSSIAN HAXXORS

I know some of you dont like russia, le putin-is-controlled-by-the-jew, muh gay-rights, trannies should be allowed to operate motor vehicles, etc p.p

But can we at least admit that this constant, default blaming of russia for everything is just sad?

ebin

They want war with Russia before Trump gets into office . They have to find some way to do so, in particular try to figure out a way to sell that Russia is why Trump would win, thus making the elections null and void.

Sad!

I concur entirely.

Frankly what shocks me is how brazen, and at the same time desperate they are getting, its downright unprofessional.

More and more we are seeing their true face, and its very sad- its downright pathetic

I for one look forward to asking educated, liberal questions with all my friends on reddit when the soon-to-be 45th president of the United States of America comes to visit us on the 27th.

I hope all you good people will be there too, to help our fellow americans see the light

Is anything (((America))) does not sad?
It's a scapegoat. Instead of reading the content of the e-mails, you talk about how Russia hacking the accounts and putting out grocery lists that Hillary sent to Billary or whatever and not mention the more grotesque stuff and sheer corruption.

Guess why NATO have "mercerizes" north in Norway, around Russian water, and Estonia, next to the Russian boarder.
And they have the audacity to complain when Russia does something without following international laws about announcing exercises.
They don't want to obviously make the first move, but will gladly promote Turkey to harass and even shoot down Russian jets while claiming to say it'll have consequences.

An exiting 6 months coming.

Yeah but this is a shit thread.
Please make better threads.

putin is a mixed bag for me, on one hand he bans fags and trannies and helps fight (((ISIS))) with assad, on the other hand he built a mosque in russia and allows mudslimes to come in

It really is, at least we used to be good at propaganda and disseminating disinfo, this is just sad there is no other word for it

All the attempts to escalate are pathetic, nobody that actually makes good deals wants a war with russia, russia doesnt want a war with us. Only these crazies - its pathetic.

I get the feeling they dont want to make america great again and they never have

I agree, this thread is a little sad, I need to focus on making better threads, but it just angers me, the incompetence of it all

shit thread, next time put a little effort into it you worthless lazy doublenigger

Liberals correctly inferred that Putin's gently pressing his finger on the scale for this election, but they're completely wrong about the motive. They think Putin's view of Trump is the same as theirs: that Trump's unpredictable, incompetent, etc., and therefore Putin wants somebody he can dominate/manipulate easily. Putin's reasons are likelier the opposite of this. If he just wanted another unpredictable dummy in the W.H., then he'd just want more Obama, i.e. Hillary. Obama's boring for Russia: it's like trying to play chess with a retard who keeps reverting back to checkers, but he isn't really all that good at checkers, and keeps changing the rules. Under Obama, NATO's been building up in former eastern bloc countries, which is frankly horrifying to Russia. They'd been cheering on Ukraine's backslide to west-leaning fascist leadership, while fanning the flames all over the Middle East. In Trump they see a firmer counterweight and one who's not manipulated by western (((interest groups))) and elites, and one who doesn't speak the praises of friendship while sinking the dagger into your back.

kill yourself, OP

It all comes down to both Trump and Putin are anti-globalism so Putin sees potential partnership. Fingers crossed that we get to import AK-12s from this possible partnership.

GLORIOUS NEW RAIFUS OF IZHENESK MECHANICAL WORKS IS GOOD POINT TOVARISHI

butthurt-dual-citizen-crooked-hillary supporter detected

It's funny watching the US media craft conspiracy theories about Russia. A big one was a conspiracy theory about a minor and failed opposition politician to Putin being assassinated by Putin. No proof just circumstantial theories and the media overplaying the importance of the dead politician like he was some serious rival and not a nobody.

Of course the latest conspiracy theory the media has crafted about Russia is that Putin hacked the DNC emails to help Trump. They report this shit with a straight face and no evidence of their claims. There's not even any evidence that it was even hacked. It's more likely to have been leaked by someone inside the DNC.

You craft some conspiracy theories of the US like the US media does of Russia and watch how you'll get laughed it.

I can't take what these people say seriously. They all need to get purged.

Empty, pointless thread.

Fuck off with your bullshit OP.

Putin is old Left
Hillary and Obama are New Left (Cultural Marxism)

They all need to die for being Communists

kikes gonna kike

sage

There wasn't any toilet paper in my bathroom, fucking Russians must have hacked in and stole it.

I had to use a wash cloth.

Bump

Always remember:

Not supporting Russia/Putin = anti-White D&C shill

And he's passed the law that will allow mass monitoring of the Russian internet which is already blocking everything it can, including Holla Forums. Not to mention that he fucked the economy ever since Crimea and now living here is harder than ever. My income of 30k rubles is barely enough to pay the bills and minimal food.

shit thread

Im hijacking this slide thread

Ya know all that >muh russians are ebul dey hacked our emails

theres a gear in my head.. trying to spin. Its saying "hey fellow goyim, lets use this narrative to false flag israel'