LGBTP

So what are your thoughts on the LGBTP stuff going around Holla Forums??.

It boils my blood

Are you pedophobic?.

Personally, I could do without any of that fucking degeneracy. However, I think it's quite hypocritical for people to support LGBT and NOT P. Like, THAT'S where you draw the line? At least pedos can be hetero and contribute to society. What happened to "love is love"? If it's consensual and the child knows what they're getting into, I don't see a problem that could be any worse than allowing people to fuck things they aren't biologically compatible with or to fuck their bodies up with drugs and mutilate their genitals. But nope, that's the taboo of the century, fucking kids. It'll probably get legalized eventually, though, if society holds up long enough under all the other degeneracy being legalized.

You make a good point

LGBT is OK but P isn't because P is actually a massive redpill, and the elite want to keep P to their ultra secret private club, if P was accepted they would no longer have a tool of control against other elites, and they would also no longer have a boogeyman to rile up the Holla Forumstards into an angry witchhunting frenzy.

P is a very, very powerful tool. and the elite aren't about to go giving away their powerful tools of mass manipulation for the plebeians to enjoy.

Hey buddy take off that tinfoil hat first off our country is ran by child molesters not pedophiles they are not the same thing second there is no new world order agenda for pedophilia get your head out of your ass also left vs right is a joke they are both playing on the same team.

here is a suggestion, get into the nearest oven

No (you) bigot

This i am pretty sure there are people out there who have engaged in both pedophilia and hebephilia when they were younger and enjoyed it not talking about abuse i mean consensual sex between a child and an adult as of right now research on pedophilia is biased and doing research on the other side of the coin aka the benefits of sex with kids is kind of illegal in our current society which is why we never hear doctors or psychologist interview people who engaged in pedophilia as children and liked it i also think the modern day AOC laws and the way they are set up have to do with the new world order depopulation agenda if people started fucking early there would be a lot more babies being born also i have literally found documents and safety guides on the deep web that teach you how to have sex with kids and not hurt them if we could have guides and books like that in society they could help not only children but pedophiles as well and could prevent a lot of abuse cases.

Looks like Holla Forums is at it again.

Nope

faggot

Yep

No (you)

daddy! why didn't u come to bed last night?

Holla Forums pls

edgy

It's pretty transparently a false flag op.

Why are you even worried about it, Holla Forums? Lefty feelgood nonsense depends on female votes, and no woman would vote for pro-pedo legislation. They'd be more likely to vote pro-beta legislation, and that is really, really saying something.

my sides hurt

you're sick

You are an ignorant fuckwit.

go back to cuckchan please

do you have an infographic? NO!

I'm sick because I speak the truth?? Yeah whatever sheep stay asleep also see here. _

I don't care except I think pedophilia is wrong. still as long as they aren't groping children, whatever.

i expect nothing less from a board of faggots, myself included

the day pedophilia becomes legal is the day rape becomes legal

i wonder

I think it's gay.

THIS
(only valid answer)

hop into that oven, hombre

You guys laugh now while this is happening

No it fucking isn't faglord.

Your mom is gay