Penis in pooper

Sharpie in penis

this

This pic really gives me a boner.

Move the covers fag

Have you ever seen her naked body?

I know you want to.

No pedo btw

This is aroused my paternal instinct and not my dick. I'm too old for this thread.

Im gonna fap to this

Post this image with the 12-year-old gf copypasta on some normie site.

But user she's an underage child!

post copypasta

It's so hot. Like, really fucking hot.

I forgot to save it.

But it's the one that's like "I'm a 28-year-old man and in a committed relationship with a 12-year-old girl, and we don't think there's anything wrong with out love…"

/r/ing if anyone here has it.

Yeah, that one where he says there is nothing sexual about the relationship they just like each other's company? lol

Id fuck the shit out of her idc. Assuming Id get away with it. I gotta life to live that does not include prison rape

Is there more of her?

thats what Im sayin. OP follow through

Those dumbo can't get get me erect but then again, nothing can these days

Me too

ears*

I suck

small kiss on the head and let her sleep

Kiss forehead, go to sleep.

Your autism is too much for this thread. Please take it elsewhere so you can do good.

This makes me wish I had kids, but alas I gave parenthood up for my career.

I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

fuck her teddy bear and make her watch

how do i shitpost?

fondle her raisins

show bellybutton and then go sleep

wtf are you, a sea captain?

classic

This boner is not a gift from God, I reject it! I will not be pedofied by your people!