youtube.com/watch?v=9NhyDiiaXic
dictionary.com/browse/swede
dictionary.com/browse/stable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Volk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Taierzhuang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_Elbe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_at_Krojanty
skeptoid.com/blog/2014/03/10/the-myth-of-the-polish-cavalry-charge-against-tanks/
ibtimes.co.uk/syria-isis-news-female-kurdish-suicide-bomber-kills-dozens-islamic-state-militants-kobani-1468690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand

why would microsoft betray us like this

That's nice, how about you go back there and stay there. Anyone who actually cares about what's going on with hardware and software today knows there are much bigger problems to worry about than identity politics.

Because they don't care what agenda they push, as long as it makes it memorable to consumers.

C'mon Holla Forums I know this is Holla Forums-chan but still, these types of threads do not belong on Holla Forums, they belong on Holla Forums. By complaining about diversity we are not better than those who created this video in the first place. They know that they fail at technology so they need to prove themselves using other means e.g. identity politics. We should instead ignore this and instead focus on actually doing something useful for once. There aren't any project threads all I see is complaining and occasional tech news. This place has become exactly like /g/, not something we should be proud about.

Back to your containment board you faggot that will never amount to anything
>>>Holla Forums

wtf microsoft i hate you now

Being replaced as a people is important, even if it doesn't concern Holla Forums. But that a tech company this big is totally devoted to this task may have some importance here.

I'd like to know what puny technological problem (even something like the botnet state of amd64) can be more important that the survival of your people. That's exactly why I dislike most "scientist"; they're just children with a high IQ, obssessed with their hobby.

The politics of a tech company has no relation to technology. This is a political issue so it should go to any of the 100 political boards that are especially dedicated to politics.

Maybe you should keep it on Holla Forums.

Really? The fact these can hire you can be important you should want to know what kind of monster you're working for.

back to Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=9NhyDiiaXic

Notice how they always hide their degeneracy and SJW agenda behind children, the military, the police, christian holidays, the flag, etc.

Link to the thread on Holla Forums ? This seems like a good opportunity to redpill them about Malwaresoft.

This is what happens when you use proprietary software

>>>Holla Forums8495535
>>>Holla Forums8489555

Where's the problem?

Tell that to the Gnome who kept spending most of their budget on 'diversity'. Then had to beg.
Or the time sjw tried to get people to accuses Linus of Rape because he was not being, 'inclusive'.

This is false. Gnome spent no more than their allocated budget on your so-called 'diversity'.

Of course they didn't spend more than their budget. How the hell would they even do that? And that isn't even what he said, is it?
If you look at GNOME expenses for the last 3 years, it sure seems like most of their money goes to Outreach Program for Women. In 2014 for instance they spent three times more on it than in employees. In 2015 it was 4 times. Some of the other programs also have diversity bullshit (e.g. "two attendees self-identified as genderqueer") but I didn't look into it. From what I understood, OPW is now independent from GNOME so it shouldn't appear in the report for the current year.

Protip: Gnome's budget for OPW is no more than sponsoring three women. Each woman gets a few thousand for the project, it's no more than what any programming intern would receive for one or two months of work. You simply don't understand Gnome's role in OPW and therefore, you don't understand the meaning of these big OPW numbers.

So much goon shilling in /tech of late

I know right?

Not being able to make dongle jokes is a small price to pay for being on the right side of history, am I right fellow Holla Forums?

This isn't about ignoring politics. This is about keeping threads in their proper place. Holla Forums is about technology, it is not about the political choices of technology companies. Discussing the technology of socks is appropriate here. It is not an appropriate thread if the thread's purpose is about the political choices of the sock manufacturer.

GIDF GTFO

Identity politics can be useful for Holla Forums's crusade against the evils of proprietary software, if we use it right.

Proprietary software and fancy hardware like this costs a lot of money, which poor shitskins do not have. If we can place an emphasis on FLOSS being gratis (I know that our lord and savior rms disagrees with this, but we have an ulterior motive here), then we can force our software and standards to come to the forefront of the developing world and low-income areas of the developed world. This might not directly improve our cause, since these people are unlikely to commit (good) code upstream, or to donate money to those who do, but if we can push a narrative of "using Free Software in solidarity with those who are forced to by their financial situation", then we may actually see change.
Don't get it twisted, Microsoft is trying to reach the same demographic with this advertisement, because even poor people have SOME money.

"Just different opinions"

BBIS JKSSI

The world should be divided, what do we gain from being homogeneous? Why hide or even worse suppress the differences between us? The only thing that ever comes to my mind with this kind of thing is a world with 2 islands and 2 types of people, one likes red the other likes blue, instead of giving them both an island of their own we make both islands purple and nobody happy.

I can't take this anymore.

The "transgender" speaker is the icing on the cake, instead of helping these people they're forced to live in denial, this will only be harmful to them in the long run but proper therapy is regarded as some kind of evil practice, it's okay when we try to keep schizophrenics grounded in reality, but not when it's men who think they're not a man.

None of this has a place in a technology product advertisement, none of this should even have a place in western society.

In what world is the survival of some race a larger issue than the prospect of near complete lack of privacy/anonymity and the automated manipulation of the public by ensuring that all information they consumer will best steer them in the direction of companies' best interests? Does it really matter to you what the race of the people trying to exert control over your life are?

Oh, I don't know, maybe because the entire civilization was possible thanks to multicultural exchanges? Maybe because the retards that decided to close themselves ended up dissapearing?

So you can't be happy when everyone isn't exactly like you? Boy, that's some next-level autism right there.

Fuck off.

culture is not like paint. All culture is a combination of previous culture.

Nobody is going to read your post if you format it like that.

You are pathetic.

Nice try, reddit, but it's multicults who want to force everyone to be exactly the same. Stop pretending you didn't understand the scenario because we know nobody can be that stupid.

They sort of tie-in together. Destroying race (along with national identity/sovereignty) and destroying privacy and autonomy are all globalist plans for ultimate domination

Holla Forums bans fucking everyone for everything now, I am still waiting out a ban from there, so if you want me and other Holla Forums anons to go back ask the retarded admins to stop being fucking hotpockets

I have a permaban there for calling the mods fucking retards, backing it up with facts, it doesn't mean I or anyone else get to shit up other boards.
How about you just fuck off back to 4chan, this is the future you chose by not stomping those hotpockets into the dirt.
You didn't act when you should have, and now the board is filled with retards who will maintain the hegemony.

but I am not from 4cancer, I am from another smaller imageboard that doesn't even exist anymore

Go talk to Sudo Cuckmonkey and make him stop being retarded.

What's retarded about him in this particular case?

What point are you trying to make with garbage posts like these? You detract from your own goal.

When the internet was financialized so too came economic sabotage from foreign nations. I've given up on WWW security because it is impossible to live privately online when subject to these forces.

I wonder if it was mod-driven unnatural selection that reduced Holla Forums to the current jerkcircle. Full disclosure: I was banned months ago for criticizing Trump.

banning pedos = swarmed with offsite bottom barrel stormniggers. Better to have a laura b spoiler image to keep them away.

I got banned for writing that trump "bullshitted like a politician" during the hillary debate, which is a valid statement.

It doesn't matter whether you were right. Did you know that shills are occasionally known to use (((facts)))? Anyone who criticizes Trump could be a shill.

thats all i needed to know.

KEK

the first image is retarded because it was the blending of cultures that made the western world.

The blending of civilized, European cultures, that had already adopted western values and were thus compatible.

It was rarely blending in sense that multi-culti crowd want cultures to blend.

kys, simpleton

there was no such thing as western culture you autistic retard, europeans were shitting in holes and going to war. western culture stems from middle east. which the romans adopted, the romans also adopted egyptian architecture which is heavily used in every modern construction.

This can't be possible since the middle east still shits in holes and goes to war while the west does not.

You're a fool if you believe that the globalists are the only ones trying to do this. A business doesn't have to be globalist to stand to benefit from extreme amounts of datamining. Have fun fucking yourself over basing your purchases on identity politics instead of paying attention to the bigger issues at hand.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Will you retards stop shitting up this board?
Fuck off, this isn't a technology discussion.

Europeans still exist despite the big exodus to America, Africans still exist, Indians, etc.

You're just grapsing at straws to justify your irrational fear of change.

Africans and Indians exist because they breed like fucking rabbits. Europeans, not so much. Please, tell me how Ahmed Muhammad and Tyrone Mbembemelon are the same as the natives they're set to replace in 40 years.

What a shitty false dichotomy. Nobody is saying "Ahmed is of Swedish geaneology". They're saying "Ahmed's nationality is Swedish, as he was born in Sweden".

please stop responding to the fucking retards from Holla Forums, just report them and hopefully our faggot mod does his job

Please, if you don't know how nationalities work, don't even try to discuss them. You're making a fool of yourself.

The mods are part of the fucking cancer, clearly

Well, if nation defines itself like group of people who are born on some land then he is part of it. But nation is usually defined by shared culture and values, so if he rejects those values he cannot be considered part of nation.

dictionary.com/browse/swede

dictionary.com/browse/stable

Let me guess, the liberal SJWs have been putting their agenda in dictionaries for decades, or is it only someone from a liberal SJW school would be able to use a dictionary?

The image says nothing about the values Ahmed holds, just that he's brown and not white

Here you go.

Re-read my post, please. I never mentioned Ahmed, I just pointed out that place of birth usually does not matter in determining one's nationality.

You're missing the point. It says nothing about Ahmed being a Muslim, just that he was born in Sweden. Can a brown man not be a Christian who lives in the country and cuts trees for a living?

Holla Forums's doctrine of thought, which I share, is that a nation is the fruit of a genealogy. Thereby it is impossible for Ahmed to be Swedish. Change the demography and the culture is inexorably changed. It doesn't matter how much of a swedaboo Abdulgadir is, although in reality they tend to hate the host nation and set up hostile enclaves.

Two can play this game, rabbi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes

If you're genuinely confused, this is related to volk: en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Volk . A volk is more than people who happen to be born in the same soil. This definition is not limited to ebil nazis. Koreans, Japs, etc also understand it the same way.

Nice "evidence"

You're welcome.

They are "developing countries" because they are impoverished of alleles related to higher cognition, and tend to engage in consanguineous marriage. These people genuinely are a different subspecies.

Honestly for some people it is going to take civil war to break out in France before they have a moment of clarity.

What exactly is this evidence of? Protip: suicide missions have been a thing throughout history. Asking a vague question and then trying to come up with a more detailed answer for what they could have meant that fits your world view instead of just asking a direct question is ridiculous.

Please try to ignore non-tech threads

No, it means exactly what it says. A quarter of euro Muslims are okey dokey with blowing up the kuffar.

b..b.b.bbut maybe if we give them more welfare and give them a safe space to rape native women they'll stop being so mean to us!

Name the last time a white guy flew a plane into a tower, blew up a Belgian airport, or shot up the streets of Paris.
What is unclear about the question they asked? Oh wait, you're just trying to weasel out of the bad fee-fees you get when you realize that those people you virtue signal towards share none of your kindness.

This a a tech thread. How forced diversity ruins tech. This is not your safe space.

Don't run kubuntu, kde is shit an resources grabbing.
The only not too bad alternative is MATE or Xfce.
What GPU do you have (if it's amd your fucked).
What kind of work do you need to accomplish ?

Other user.
Well some of those civilization did create important fundamental like mathematics and irrigation for example.

But in our time they are indeed stuck in retarded conflicts.

False
Go read fairy tales and legends of each countries (or just "the man with a thousand faces")
you'll be surprised.

Yes but the technologies evolved and the culture also.

and Mesopotamian created irrigation etc.

Every technology is based on the acquired knowledge of someone else.

But technologist branches exist for example just compare weapons from different countries,
mongolian composite bow vs English longbows

Indeed but it determine ones culture because the child isn't raised by the state but by the parents.

If the parents wants to be Americans (even if American is indeed a agglomerate of euro and more culture it has itself it's own culture and subs culture with each states)

They raise the kid to be American by not using their own traditional ways otherwise they reject the actual dominant culture.

They shouldn't come in our countries since their aren't integrated by our culture.
Our country our culture not the reverse.

Otherwise you have the actual situation that is making more trouble and slowly leading to race wars.

I like to help but not with the risk of destroying my own village

Also can you image yourself go into lets say morocco and ask to build a christian church ?
Or to be able to have the days off of your own religions ?

>>I'm to stupid to fight back so I'm just going to let myself get cucked by corporations

How the fuck am I supposed to fight back against the internet having become a war zone by it being deeply embedded in the global economy?

Do you comprehend what I have written?

There are plenty of military examples during WWII and later of suicide tactics being necessary to stop tanks when no anti tank weapons were available.

The reasoning for such an attack and the target. The question as asked would include war for any reason, religious or not, against people who happen to not be Muslim and all the terrible things that people are sometimes forced to resort to during a real war.

Do you know what started the thing that lead to the shit hole that is now France ?

1969-1974, president Gorge Pompidou (I hope I am not mistaken)

Declares that
'The Moroccan people is necessary to France they will have the jobs that no one wanted"

50 years later
Black, chinese, arabs everywhere.

French restaurants are dying
Kebabs everywhere

No more small shops because of big supermarket
Shit food

Craft industry is dying because of importations
Shit product

People aren't talking between them like they used to.
No one has the time like before always need to rush.

Lands are taken by the government or local administration because of X bullshit reasons without being heard from the population.

My culture is dying.
My people is dying.

Such as? I know the Japs were really, REALLY, into suiciding (to the point it caused them problems since they were lacking talent later in the war), but I've never heard of the others doing the same, unless they were already as good as dead. Keep in mind very risky operations are not the same as suicide since even if the odds are bad it isn't guaranteed you'll die.
Also, attacks against military targets are very different from attacks against civilians. There's nothing wrong with a jap hitting an enemy ship with his plane and dying in the process (other than costing a pilot, but I think most cases were when they couldn't make it back). Hitting a building full of civilians on the other hand...

Also, the question is clear. It isn't some crazy hypothetical. They defend the suicide bombings these people do wherever they are.

Plenty of people continue fighting every day, you have no excuse.

Not the user you responded.
use a search engine and look at
polsky cavalry vs panzers

Je vous souhaite bonne chance en France.
t. votre alliƩ hamburger

Appreciated, I hope that America will be great again.

The Chinese had to resort to suicide attacks in order to stop Japanese tanks. When your equipment is limited and the Japs have an insatiable hunger for raping, pillaging, and burning there really isn't another option.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Taierzhuang

The Nazis also resorted to ramming heavy bombers at the end of the war when the other option was having their cities leveled:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_Elbe

The question asked didn't differentiate.

I think that it's safe to say that any mission where the people involved have less than a 50% chance of coming back alive is a suicide mission.

No, this is a shitposting thread, with retards from Holla Forums not posting about either technology firms or technology.

All that I've found points to it being a myth. Unless I missed the right battle, the poles charged against german infantry, killed a dozen of them, then the tanks came and fucked them up. Also, in battles against tanks from what I understood they used horses to get into position and fire a pole panzerfaust, not to charge. There was apparently german propaganda that claimed the dumb poles charged against tanks, maybe that's where you got it from.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_at_Krojanty and skeptoid.com/blog/2014/03/10/the-myth-of-the-polish-cavalry-charge-against-tanks/

I knew the Chinese did some really desperate things, but didn't know they had the same suicidal tactics as the japs like strapping grenades to themselves.
The Sonderkommando page says they tried to parachute. Although their chances of course weren't good (they could fail to do it in time or be hit by enemy fire) that isn't the same as suicide.

It didn't need to. When was the last time you heard of a suicide bomber targeting military? Almost all, if not all of them, target civilians. Generally at random, although they do sometimes prefer fags.

checked
Shadilay

If the numbers on Wikipedia are to be believed, less than half made it back alive. It's basically suicide at that point.

There have been plenty in Syria. For example:
ibtimes.co.uk/syria-isis-news-female-kurdish-suicide-bomber-kills-dozens-islamic-state-militants-kobani-1468690
Can't find a source at the moment but there was another on 4/k/ a while back where they had to resort to that to take out a tank as well.

This thread is not about technology but the politics of companies. If you wanted to discuss technology, then discuss the technology itself, don't bring politics into it. If you want to discuss politics, there are 100 different politics boards here in Holla Forums that you can go to.

Yeah, but none of them make you butthurt about muh 2 posts per hour board.

This thread makes me as butthurt as John Wayne wearing a judo outfit while kicking a football