Hey Holla Forums I need some advice on how to approach a girl that goes to this church I go to I'm pretty bad when it...

Hey Holla Forums I need some advice on how to approach a girl that goes to this church I go to I'm pretty bad when it comes to socializing with women

Approach her with a hedge trimmer

Just go up to her and say: AY YO GURL, LEMME HOLLA AT YA, U WANT SUM FUK?

You need to look her in the eyes and say you wanna eat her ass like a taco bowl.

with a tranquilizer gun, that chimp obviously escaped from the zoo

and judging by the amount of fur on its head it brought a friend

Wouldn't I be coming on too strong?

Normally I would but she pulls it off pretty well

No, women love an alpha.

Got any tips on what type of darts I should use? I don't want to kill her .

Tell her you like her barnet and maybe she'll pull you off too.

I'm not so sure I am an alpha .

Just walk up and look into her eyes and say "Did it hurt?"
she will respond "what?"
"When you fell from heaven…"

I don't think she would pull me off man. She's on the church band I'm kind of looking just to get into her pants

I probably wonder her until Sunday but if you're on then I'll post the results

Won't * see*

Seriously, you're going to use a shitty pickup line? You gonna get slapped, son.

Ask her out on a date, fucker.

Pick up lines don't work I wouldn't have done that . Do I just ask her ? How should I approach her?

Duct tape and a condom. Consent is for cucks.

I'd rather not go to jail man

You could just try to straight up start a conversation. I'd do that before some cheesy pick-up line or directly asking someone on a date that you don't know at all. If you lose, you lose.

Or, you know, you could look up some stuff from an actual publication instead of asking a bunch of autists on an indonesian turnip fighting forum about it.

your a white man i assume so just by being in your presence she is bound to do what ever you ask… i wouldn't tell anyone your fucking niggers tho

She's a black girl so just offer her some crack

no

She's Puerto Rican and so am I lol
Thanks man I'll try that out
Why not?

You have to go BACK.

Back where ?

Puerto Rico belongs to the USA, dude. We're stuck with those filthy people, like it or not.

Tell her you have the spiritual gift of healing, and that you need to pray for her and to lay your hands on her.

wew!

Try offering coke that'll work

To church good on you user; i sincerly mean that, however that girl us part nigger. Your ancestors would be dissapointed in you

just club her over the head and drag her to your cave.