A question for the more mathematically/spacially inclined out there...

A question for the more mathematically/spacially inclined out there, ignoring weight -as the bottom can be reinforced- what's the biggest person that could relatively comfortably sleep in this given it's dimensions? I'm looking for something big enough that I could put in some padding or maybe even a crib-sized mattress and they would be able to remain in there for long periods of time and while not able to stand up could sleep comfortably on their side, turn around and so on.

pls respond

I think you should get a space that's big enough for someone to stretch their legs out. Otherwise their muscles would start to hurt.

Assume this is just for play, and the person will be let out every morning.

Alternatively, if you have a more adequately-sized alternative I'm open to suggestions.

This is one other fun possibility I was considering. There's a broken one in a junkyard not far from here, the drop portion is missing, there's a bit of rust on the back, I'm pretty sure the wheels are gone, and the doors are gone, but if I could put some separaters of some sort, like welded sheet metal or something between the compartments, and find a suitably sized door to fit into the hinges, it could make a very fun playcage.

But I'm looking at it as a secondary option right now, it's not as… fun as I'd like. It'd be like a coffin for the person inside, not much like a pet cage, you know? Might be a bit too frightening for the occupants.

Asking for a friend?

That bitch is not 13. I dont give a fuck what Dr. Phil says. My theory is that she's a Mossad whore with the objective of normalizing pedophilia in light of Pizzagate + Trump/Sessions going after traffickers.

I just think she's padding the absolute fuck out of her bra. She's doing that trick where you were two bras and padd on top of it. I mean her ass is like a normal little kid's ass, she just has a spectacular rack for her age. And it looks smaller in some pictures and outfits.

WTF kind of little kids u around tht have asses like that

Also padded or not padded there is clearly a lot of breast meat on this chicken

She definitely has padded bras, but her tits are at least a C cup anyway.

She's 16 at the youngest.

Every bra has padding these days, those are like DD cups at least tho, and on a skinny girl too.

No way. Look at the lines at the top of her tits in . If she was wearing a normal bra, you wouldn't see that, her tits would naturally sag down a bit and spread out. She's probably a mid C cup.

I dont think you realize how small a C cup actually is…

I dont think you realize how much her titties are pushed up in those pics

More of an acquaintance. A confidant, if you will.

The Economist = the only magazine worse than Hentai/Anime

Why do you think he's hiding it?

might i recommend turning an entire room sound proof and if their are any windows bricking them up for safety. Also make sure that there is only one light bulb with a switch on the outside and put a metal cage around it.

If you're going for the whole rape kill and eat aspect it wont get any better. But yeah 4ft by 5ft with 3.5 ft of height should be fine if let out.

I'm really not. This is for fun, bondage, petplay. No real rape.

You could definitely fit a child in there.

Poor thing is retareded.

She's definitely damaged, but she's young. She can be saved. She can be fixed.

What about a really tall child? …Or a short adult?

Gemma would definitely fit.

If I showed my friends her pics and then asked if they found her attractive, does that make me a pervert?

She's gone out of her way to make herself appear much more sexually mature than she should, which combined with her naturally youthful appearance makes her look attractive.

She'll probably look like shit in 7 years.

This user has demonstrated high expertise and put the work in, I second this explanation.

reported op for planning kidnap

Everything described in the OP is consensual

kids can't consent

OP specifically say "biggest person" not kids.

kid sized cage says otherwise

It's a dog cage. The largest commercially available dog cage on the market.