Depressed

Where can i buy a happy pill?
i just want to forget…

here
take two and you'll feel better

fuckin bastards want me to suffer

Went through a small jar of nutella yesterday. Ate an entire bowl of chicken hearts today. And nothing, everything is still shit. I had a dream last night where my dog was stolen by crazy people, but in reality it's been dead for three years. I miss my buddy.

One word

Narcotics

wut….

Probably a gook

I think you'll find that one is enough in most cases.

Why did you make a similar thread on Holla Forums
seems odd

Have you tried asking Jesus Christ to help you? The real one. Without looking to man made institutions. Have you sought the Truth with your heart instead of stalling it with flawed theories or short term satisfactions?

OP, there's a hole in your heart. Open your heart, let Him in.

They're data mining.

gooks eat their dogs though, not make buddies with them

yes i did…but how much longer before he purges this wicked world? i'm so tired of waiting

Pot is a close second.

How exactly does that work?

by having autism

It's not that hard to avoid, just don't be stupid.

its not worth the risk, however small it is.

To each his own then. It just worked for me so I thought I'd mention it.

Daily reminder "comfort food" is the new pop psychology marketing buzzword to make you feel less guilt about buying junkfood.

Is chicken hearts junkfood?

I don't know but that sounds like a Negro dish, m80.

I see what you did there.

Here's the happy pill, friend.

You can begin today, it's never too late.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU THIS IS B! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

what part of "depressed" didn't you understand? Magic chemicals in my brain are making me sad so I can't do anything about it but complain until Dr. Shekelberg finds me the right cocktail of psychoactive drugs to take for the rest of my life.

some men just want to watch the world to burn

you must start the fire, brother

what do you work?

save your fucking money and buy an actual house in a less shitty state. Men are not made to thrive in cities.

i agree with this but no matter what i do shit will always just be shit.

it's worth a shot before suicide tho.

At least stop wasting your money on crap like a good goy. How many more paychecks do you need to blow on shiny toys and shitty booze before you realize it's not making you any happier. If you're going to be miserable anyways, you may at least have money in the bank

molly is breddy gud but you need to be comfortable in the establishment you go to for the dancing as well