I've been pondering this for the past few days and I'd like to know what anybody here thinks

I've been pondering this for the past few days and I'd like to know what anybody here thinks.

If I went to several wal-marts well out of my way, bought the same few lego sets with cash at each one, returned home to open them, take 2 or 3 of the bags out and reseal the boxes, then a few days later return to those wal-marts and return the lego sets for my money back, what kind of consequences am I looking at?

Part of me thinks nobody would even notice, let alone get in contact with every other walmart to realize it was a scam. The other part of me is a law-abiding bitch afraid of anything negative at all. I don't know which one to listen to.

likely outcome: no one gets wise to you, and thus you end up with a few bags full of useless plastic

Seems like an absolute waste of time

Well, the point is to get all of the bags I need to build the set, but use, completely pointless.

Too much work. Open the box in store, discreetly shove them up your ass, leave, then shit them out at home

I thought about doing that, but I'd be too scared to be stopped in the store. If I take it out of the store first I would feel a lot more comfortable.

It might seem like that, but I'm trying to get $220 of legos for free.

I've stolen all kinds of shit, out of need I swur sir massa sir im no nigguh. Backpacks / sleeping bags / food you fucking name it I've stolen it. Just act cool, youll be fine

What lego set is this?

A few of the new Batman ones. If this is truley a bad idea, I'm just going to buy them. But I can't stop thinking about how easy this could be

You have to put something of equal weight in the box to match the legos. Also when you go in to purchase/return yes, both times, they'll check the date on the receipt and review footage from that day you have to wear a hat and keep your head down. Do that, plus wear gloves and wipe your fingerprints off the plastic, and you'll probably never get caught.

Go suck dicks for lego money you faggot.

If it is that risky that I have to be that careful, I don't think it's worth the chance.

Thank you everybody, I think I've heard what I needed to.

you'd be better off taking each one back to where you bought it and saying a bag was missing and ask for a replacement. that'd be half of them for free and you'd get whole new boxes.

hes fucking with you, nobody checks the footage for fucking legos bro.

Only suggestion I would make is spread it over a few days. If I was a big store, I would have something flag suspicious returns. For example the same lego set in several stores during a small time period.

Try to only make returns as often as returns normally get made of your product, in legos case, its probably a pretty long time, but anything over 2 weeks would be unlikely to get flagged, in my opinion.

You also assume walmarts would need to contact each other. Thats unlikely. Probably no contact gets made until you got flagged and stopped at one of the walmars (where they would ask you to follow the manager or something). And only then will contact be made with other walmarts to verify if its actually suspicious.

Enjoy having Tyrone's dick shoved up your ass in prison after you're done being incarcerated for stealing fucking lego bricks.
May as well cut the middle man and have Tyrone shove his dick up your ass in an empty car lot for the money to buy the autistic fucking things.

Get a women. If you know any to return it. The customer service cashier will suspect them less.

Stop being so jewish

This is fucking gold

What are you, like eight years old? Grow the fuck up, already. Legos are for kids. Get a job, get laid, and I guarantee the next time you even think of Legos it will be when one of your kids leaves one on the floor and you step on it with your bare foot.

Nothing will happen to you. But, some kid will be really disappointed when he gets the set you returned.

Stop behaving like a brazilian, for fucks sake.