HAPPENING IN FRANCE

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36892785

Hostages taken in French church

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/353311-france-hostage-church-rouvray/
novinite.com/articles/175628/French Police "Neutralize" Two Men with Knives Who Took Hostages in Normandy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/757867853672570881
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/757870176624779264
archive.is/YOgo5
archive.is/2W8YL
archive.is/vyc9t
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN
tweetsave.com/i24news_en/status/757867853672570881
archive.is/jjeCp
archive.is/zG5I9
snopes.com/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/
archive.is/tEyj3
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/ukip-meps-call-government-protect-brits-merkels-summer-slaughter/
mobile.twitter.com/RadioRenegades/status/757356604614410241/photo/1
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-several-hostages-french-normandy-church/
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
archive.is/eH6xb
dailystormer.com/rabbi-says-migrants-destroying-christian-europe-will-bring-jew-messiah/
archive.is/PYgfb
tweetsave.com/i24news_en/status/757906396037967872
tweetsave.com/i24news_en/status/757900629968822272
youtube.com/watch?v=mvexwF2HLJs
twitter.com/chiefrabbi/status/757908474713878528
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/uk-chief-rabbi-mirvis-do-not-close-doors-to-refugees-in-wake-of-paris-attacks/
twitter.com/chiefrabbi/status/753716490424217600
twitter.com/chiefrabbi/status/750647878985613312
breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/26/islamic-state-claims-its-soldiers-carried-out/
breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/26/frances-president-hollande-suggests-islamic-state/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/11188.html
stopthechristiangenocide.org/en/index.html
archive.is/fhwwr
archive.is/FLwEm
archive.is/wH1V0
archive.is/KkQdz
archive.is/MbHPG
archive.is/8Uyw8
archive.is/YuTQi
archive.is/Yu0NA
archive.is/tosm4
archive.is/8QgVR
archive.is/QCsVb
archive.is/7vSWW
archive.is/Z4L4s
archive.is/vxRTK
archive.is/Ixy4b
archive.is/BUvcE
archive.is/YMTXu
youtube.com/watch?v=X8NlOFq1A6Q
theatrum-belli.com/terrorisme-rapport-de-la-commission-denquete-fenech/
archive.is/FIDYk
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
archive.is/Toygh
sputniknews.com/europe/20160725/1043598713/ansbach-bomber-islamist-motives.html
archive.is/O6zkK
archive.is/4MhH4
nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/jewish-murder-of-the-russian-imperial-family/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html
archive.is/gnG5t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFS
STOP HAPENNING

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

there were two yesterday

I wonder who could be behind this

It's the summer of 88

i'm thinking about becoming jewish so I can have an excuse to yarmulke. i think I'm developing a bald spot, so…

Keep it up Muslims. There wont be any consequences at all. None what-so-ever.

Its here.

Religion of peace or false flag?

but if we kill them, they win.

didn't your gradeschool teacher tell you to just ignore the bullies?

Well look at that.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

THEY WERE HIRING CRISIS CHURCHGOERS

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE – ALL JEWISH LIES

Must be those evil Buddhists again.

THE RIDE IS ETERNAL AND EXISTENTIAL

THE CONCEPT OF "END" DOESN'T EXIST

suspect was reported as Samahdi Haide

Could be an evil right wing pagan.

someone needs to make a version that is a digital clock already

this fucking shit is literally happening every 14 hours now

KEK DEMANDS SACRIFICES TO OPEN THE EYES OF EUROPE. THERE IS NO DAWN WITHOUT DARKNESS.

FUCK THAT

MORE HAPPENINGS!

MORE!

THE SLEEPER MUST AWAKEN!

One day.

several people wounded in the attack

Happening each day keeps the multiculturalism away.

We don't know if they were wounded by a supposed "attacker" or if they just had an accident.

Please don't jump to conclusions.

I doubt they roll that out for just anything, although it's the first I've heard of something like that.

why would they not roll out their anti-terror units for terrorist attacks

They roll out to surpress those ebil nazis from terrorizing islam with their opinions.

SHOTS FIRED

TWO MEN 'NEUTRALIZED'

attacker neutralized

novinite.com/articles/175628/French Police "Neutralize" Two Men with Knives Who Took Hostages in Normandy

this is just a normal thing now

This accelleration has no breaks.

Ever noticed how few atheists there are in Muslim countries? Once you go Islam, you cannot go back.

And once you go EXTREME Islam…

DUDE WOAH SLOW DOWN THAT IS TOTALLY RACIST AND ISLAMOPHOBIC

that was a quick happening…

guess this was only the appetizer for what's coming in a few hours

A French mayor (or maybe the PM) said that people would just have to get used to terrorism.

Happening every day until the war starts

the entire western world is a bunch of fucking hypocrites for not bombing the middle east to shit, and then occupying it to remove islam from the face of the earth

they did it for both japan and germany

Can those god damn fucking white males keep their toxic masculinity in check?

Was it the atheists again?

uh… the West is occupying huge swaths of the ME bro. where have you been?

It was Manuel Valls, and he is the prime minister

If Kek wills it we'll see his head on a pike soon.

no, they are being fucking pussies

Its like me kicking a hornet nest and then standing there instead of burning it down

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

Don't forget to be good Christians. Ignore evil and then love and forgive your enemies.

The occupation and re education of germany is still on going and to stop now would fuck up the process.

obligatory Sam Hyde

If he only got a knife it shouldn't be hard for swat to take him out.

There might be some Cathars still around. Or maybe they were Norman raiders?

Hmm…. I wonder who could have performed this act…

hmmmm

withdraw from germany, let a new hitler rise, let him cleanse all the filth from the world and when he is finished bomb germany again and re-occupy it

Terrorists are neutralized, one hostage dead.

two actually

Traitors hang the highest.

how can people still not see that our (((leaders))) arent on our side, and that we need to remove them and start a total war against islam? amazing that normies are so fucking naive and stupid

i said to a friend after the nice attack. dont you see that these people hate us, we need to hate them back and our leaders that say "islam is a religion of peace, we need to live with terrorism etc" are our enemies? he mumbled "yeah.. i dont know…"

Getting really sick and tired of fucking mudslimes tbh.

Well that was short lived

Rumour is that the dead priest was beheaded.

Its not only the fact that normies are stupid, its also the fact that the damn kikes made sure to make it as difficult as possible for ww3 to actually start, which is the only way the globalists can get fucked.

mutual assured destruction is my favourite fucking meme

everyone is too pussy to risk anything, so lets just all become trading hyperjews

If Americans took thier boot off of Europe's throat it seems unlikely they could get it back. Not without Russia's help and they want the US to fuck off. They will never relinquish they amount of power and control they have gained by being the strongest power in the west.

fixed that right up.

Who said that?

They could be Catholic hating mormons
Let's not rush to judgement

Might as well make this pic a locked sticky.

FUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK

THE NEW NORMAL
H
E

N
E
W

N
O
R
M
A
L

twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/757867853672570881
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/757870176624779264

I'm still gonna classify this one as "rumor", though.

Umm.. My news sites all say the priest's head was cut off?

They reportedly shouted Daesh entering the church.

Reportedly, the priest and a parishioner were slain. A policeman was also injured

archive.is/YOgo5

Everyday with this shit now. Jesus fucking christ.

When any Ahmed kill the pope cuck?

Thread Theme

well, the positive thing is, history will forever remember that hitler was right in everything he said.

islamists scum

lmao, another.

can't wait to things get so bad that the police can't stop us dragging jews, muslims, and leftists from their homes and burning them alive

going to feel so good caving in some hipster Holla Forums redditor's skull while screaming IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR SHITLORD over and over

good lord i cannot wait for the european civil war

THE TERRORIST ATTACKS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

kek

That's a novel way of turning the other cheek I guess.

when will enough be enough for France?

I mean, these people share the blood of some of the most violent, passionate, and unrelenting revolutionaries in western history. You'd think they'd embrace this on the eve of their demise and do something with it, instead of just cuck about

If dubs, he gets assassinated.

FRENCH POLICE KILLS TWO FOREIGN MEN IN CHURCH

Shill it up BBC

Hitler was the last hope for europe

kike america made sure europe will never fight back ever again

We have reached to a point were happenings are just gonna become more and more. Then it will be silence for a bit and right after that THE FINAL HAPPENING. A FULL SCALE RACE WAR.

'Priest killed' as knifemen take hostages at French church

archive.is/2W8YL

It was some poor tanned frenchmen with mental issues.
Blame the lack of mental health service.

#NotAllButSomeAndMostlyNotMuslims

More like every few hours at this point.

please take it elsewhere chaim

bad baid, shill

throat slitting pretty much confirmed
archive.is/vyc9t

They WERE. Now that they are pathetic beret wearing cuck faggots.

Fuck they probably fuck their baguettes like they're hawt bad dragon dildo with extra carb possibly with sesame seeds.

Baptism by blood and fire is needed to uncuck the whole pussy lot.

Yeah, the throat-slitting was confirmed, it's the total beheading that's still rumor at this point.

Many Germans thought all hope was lost after The Great War.

Also, reminder that defeatism is anti-white.

These daily happenings have become too much.

I am exhausted. I am going to have to live my life now.

Shitting on your fellow White men is bad form.

Yes, go outside, that's where all terrorists are.

Checked.
Sorry to hear the poor priest died.

Inb4 guy playing Imagine on his piano.

Warning confirmed by dubs

twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN

tweetsave.com/i24news_en/status/757867853672570881

"Syrian refugees resettled on remote Scottish island of Bute complain their new home is 'full of old people waiting to die'"

Sounds like a threat.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/
archive.is/jjeCp

Remove baguette.

You mean the (((west)))? Greater Israel soon brother, shalom.

Get brutally murdered by modern munitions or find something to do in an idyllic countryside. Tough choice.

Wew

under rated post

Rouen is said to be a village of workers with a communist tradition.

archive.is/zG5I9

14/88 now!

This has nothing to do with Islam, you racist bigots!

These are lone wolfs with mental issues, who have been mistreated by our racist society!

IF they claim allegiance to IS, or the other way around, then it's probably just opportunism. And even if not, IS has nothing to do with Islam anyways (just read a book by Karen Armstrong you dumbfucks)

mfw I want to die everytime I hear this narrative

It will take a few dozen/hundreds more bodies for them to take action.

Should say 'Refugees' not 'Muslim Migrants'; they never say muslim now.

Im getting sick of all these packs of lone wolfs!

Why are muzzies so pissy this year?

Everytime they write that, they are just improving the SEO. Nobody even needs to mention Islam anymore, because all the chucklefucks are straight on the "Nothing to do with Islam" tweets.

Because they've been able to send two million soldiers into Europe in the past two years?

Kek has angered them, they are starting a meme war. This attack will not go unnoticed by Kek, he will take revenge.

They're confident because Europeans are too tied up in bureaucracy and propriety to fight back, they've quite literally been given a directive to rape women and exploit nations as they see fit and have the aid of traitors to do so.

A nation rarely survives it's traitors.

Lack of opposition, they are free do to nearly anything.

Checked, Kek has spoken.

Because now they've tested the waters and know fuck all will happen and have millions of willing bodies.

Of course, they're in for a rude awakening when things come to a boiling point. I wouldn't be surprised to see a popular military coup take place and all of the muslims rounded up and deported under martial law - and if they fight back, they die.

That isn't to say I don't think Europe will survive, I do. But with each passing day the difficulty increases.

Snopes says that they did`t torture the people the massacred during the slaughter. snopes.com/france-covered-up-bataclan-victims/

Being European is suffering.

(((Snopes)))

92 year old priest.

archive.is/tEyj3

Next thing you`re going to tell me that Jared Taylor isn`t Japanse.

Pic related.

They just burn the buildings. All beauty must go. News will say it was pyromania…

Personally I don't see coup or civil war happening until after the elections next year. Angry people have an out in the elections next year, a pressure valve for all their justified rage. If FN gets in we could see it subside and hopefully FN put things on the right track. But if the Establishment parties form a coalition to block FN then you're going to see some real shit.

WE MUST BAN ALL MUHAMMADANS ON Holla Forums

in Germany they also take your driver's license and put your children in custody

lets fucking hope to god that, the kike lover trump is honest about forcing nato members to start paying or they leave. one way to uncuck europe is forcing us spending more money on military and mandatory service for a year or something

shit, i dont know why i quoted you bro sry bout that>>6897897

I still remember when i made that image, it really makes you understand why he was so passionate. Looks like good ol' Goebbels had the same mentality most Holla Forumsacks have right now. Hopefully we'll be able to create something as beautiful as the reich.

Snopes is not a reliable source but if you did some fact checking yourself you'd see that there's no evidence it happened and that furthermore, the claim is contradicted by the police and investigators.
Origin of entire claim: hearsay from one unnamed source, supposedly the father of a victim.

BAN ASSAULT CUTLERY

Because the demographics in France have shifted to such a point that mudslimes feel like they're now numerous enough to start regularly ahola snackbar'ing.

My sources tell me that the Police in the Hague are under orders to keep their mouths shut over the crap that is going on there.

Anyone know more?

In all honesty Holla Forums, it's a blessing in disguise that the mudshits are killing whitey every day.
If they kept quiet and reproduced at a faster rate than whites until whites became an easily suppressed minority with no place in the European governments, then I'm not sure that the normies would be able to recognize the threat that immigrants bring before it was too late.

Gotta work on your act some more.

Normally the wouldn't be on the news since it was only 1 kill, but none the less it was a beheading and it works. Cool knife Ahmed.

Dog training essentially kills the man.

Yes
Even if they don't show everyone their face, they'll show enough for right wing people to start banding together and forming counterpart organizations outside of the governmental systems when they realize the governments won't do a thing to stop the muslims

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/ukip-meps-call-government-protect-brits-merkels-summer-slaughter/

Well good on UKIP for calling this shit out. Doubt the EU or Merkel will listen to us though.

Looks like the Firestarter Media/Renegade Broadcasting crew has arrived.

mobile.twitter.com/RadioRenegades/status/757356604614410241/photo/1

The same Vatican that said we need to open doors to our "muslim brothers" and accept that they're "part of Europe" now

Is it a religion of peace attack confirmed yet?

Le Point also reports that the attackers shouted "Daesh" (the Arabic acronym for the terrorist group Islamic State) as they broke into the church. This has not been officially confirmed.
Not confirmed but highly highly likely

from the RT link

thank you.

I am literally shaking with rage right now. I cannot stand this any longer. This is a farce - we get Muslims attacking Europeans EVERY DAY.

REMOVE KEBAB - put them in camps, deport them, drown them in the sea when they cross, put them in the fucking ground when they cross the border, man woman and child all - I don't care what they do as long as they remove them ALL. It's both the rapefugees and the fifth column muzzies both at are attacking us now.

EUROPE, WAKE UP!

Believable? not really.

A priest was beheaded.

Your "two minutes of hate" shills need to mix your phrases up a not, the "I am literally shaking with rage right now" you have overused in too many threads.

REVENGE, KILL THEM ALL, WE HAVE TO PURGE THE EUROPE

SHIT.

Is anyone else just numb to this shit at this point?

I can't stop thinking in the large picture and I know the holds either the brazilification of the west and us turning into third world shitholes or millions dying in an extremely bloody civil war.

I just can't feel anything for a single person killed anymore.

Regardless, the press is forced to say "Islamic State" when they would really prefer to use "Daesh" as a way to avoid mentioning Islam.
This is a perfect small scale event to switch over, because the daesh thing will be repeated hundreds of times in the coming days and the beheading of a priest in a church is a great mnemonic.

In France they use the name Daesh to remove references to Islam.

You should do it Chris

I'm pretty numb to these mainstream media "listen and believe" tales where no evidence is presented or ever will be presented, so there is no possibility of verification.

thank God i dont have a cucked dad

this

if it doesnt have more than 12 bodies its like it never happened

Im numb to the attacks but the (((media))) still makes my blood boil

Fuck you dude, if you are that desperate to see shills everywhere, you are more callous than everyone else and you really don't give a shit. I hate the kikes just as much and they are next in line to be put in the ground once their plotting unravels, but this shit is a pressing concern.

You call them (((media))) yet you believe the story without seeing a shred of evidence.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-several-hostages-french-normandy-church/

Sure hope FN win next year

CRUSADE WHEN?

Nigger please. Go away.

>>>/christ/

we can actually talk about christianity here
evrybody join

Sad that so many muslims will die so soon for the actions of so few

I knew it would come to this right away but many educated professionals who are currently still in the act of maintaining their supposed intellectual and moral superiority, did not. Very sad.

Where the fuck do you think you are that your peer pressure and shaming will make anyone be quiet?
Don't like what I wrote then use the filter function or fuck off back to wherever you came from.

When you've been at the boiling for years now, turning the temperature up by a few degrees doesn't have much effect.

Kek wills it user, he hungers for blood.

Hi, Mordecai. Keep opening the gates for the goatfucker hordes while you still can.

The same people have the nerve to raise me with my hand to my heart, pledging allegiance to the flag every single day, to the nation, yet they want to call me Hitler for not boarding the Marxist starvation/purge train. Fucking idiots. Its hard not to flip to nihilism. Why do I care about human dodos?

There is nothing sad about this. All Muslims subscribe to a disgusting faith.

How is that fucking sad?
They brought it upon themselves, deport all Muslims and Jews and everyone who sided with them.
Every civic nationalists must be branded as a traitor.
Reconquista.

Don't worry brothers, I too thirst for blood

nope, the last 1500 years have proven that they really do need to be exterminated

Calm down Anakin.

B-but you can mention like 4-5 intelectuals that is relevant even to this day :^)
Not all muzzies

As the Mud chopped his head off the Priestcuck thought, 'Please forgive him'

The time for calming down is over, nigger

It's time to excite up

Fuck off, cuck. Anakin was justified in killing those sandniggers.

Just imagine how many intellectuals we would have had if islam never existed/was wiped out

Not a single of Spain's four main newspapers mentioning the religion of peace.

wouldn't want to inspire copycat attacks goy
better to just not even mention the attack!

Lets not fall into that line of thinking. What happened happened, now it's time to set things right.

KILL ALL MUDS

ALLAH WILL BE DEAD BEFORE 2020!!!

Gonna post this speech every time until it stops being right

May Kek bless you on your Muslim-killing Crusade.

lul, do they seriously think that one and a half billion muslim will unite as one and not fight each other on sectarian grounds, or because of greed.

what went wrong?

news.sky.com/watch-live

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Remember to trust the (((media))). Who needs evidence? The important thing is to feel angry.

"A report in 21st of July edition of Le Figaro newspaper states that France’s anti-terrorist executive ( sous-direction anti-terroriste- SDAT) has ordered Nice’s urban surveillance authorities to destroy all CCTV footage of the Nice Attacks on Bastille Day that rocked the city on the 14th of July 2016.

Although SDAT have cited articles 53 and L706-24 of the prosecution procedure and article R642-1 of the penal code, authorities in Nice interviewed by Le Figaro say that it is the first time they have ever been asked to destroy evidence at a crime scene – something they point out is illegal."

archive.is/eH6xb
gearoidocolmain.org/french-government-orders-destruction-cctv-videos-nice-attacks/

the world is better off without organized religions, especially islam

In case you weren't aware, the externals and buildings of the Catholic Church have been taken over by people who are not Catholic. No true Catholic would call a muslim a brother. Islam is an abomination.

Francis, for example, is a heretic, not Catholic and therefore an anti-pope. Odds are (I haven't verified it yet), the "priest" killed in this attack was neither a valid priest nor a Catholic, but rather a Vatican II modernist heretic.

The real Catholic Church remains in those who hold the faith whole and undefiled, but it's obviously been reduced to a remnant. Go to www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com to learn more.

KEK be damned!!!

We will kill the muds with, or without the help of the gods! Our will is iron, our cause is unchangeable, our goals will be accomplished!!!

Sure, but if you go about trying to convince your fellow countrymen of the issues with mass immigration like a raging edgelord, no ones gonna be on your side and you'll only fuel the opposition.

Man it's getting tough to keep up with all of these

The kikes caused this. The kikes continue to cause this. The kikes will not cease causing this.

The kikes are first. When they are gone we will be able to bitchstomp the mosulmen and release the niggers back into the jungle

DEUS VULT

FUCKING KEK

Just not feeling it lads. Your emotional astroturfing doesn't seem to be working.

Dude, animal abuse isn't cool. Pepe may be a shitlord but he isn't a subhuman nigger.

This, frankly.
Many are trying to exploit emotion to get us to take our eyes off the target.

Not going to happen.

One job.

I feel sad for those who have to delouse all those muslims. It's gonna be one hell of a job.

Some of them haven't got the hang of the whole imageboard thing yet. They think that just spamming the lingo will allow them to pass.
Keen eye sir, you found one.

It's time to make a video. I haven't got time myself but I imagine it to be a simple counter onscreen beside brief footage of every Moslem attack on every western nation in the past year to the present. A few 'motives unclear' quotes from the BBC here and there. A segment showing Obama refusing to say 'Islamic terror'.

That day when we were told an Iranian Moslem was Breivik. It could easily be updated as the attacks multiply.

lol nah

This isn't 2014 anymore. It isn't even possible to exaggerate the mudslime threat at this point or advocate a solution that's too extreme.

The most important thing is removing foreigners from Europe

etc

Even if the terror attacks are mi6, CIA if it gets the plebs to dislike the muslims this is something we want.

No point, there is a site with a live counter for that.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Hard times are coming. Before both world wars the intellectuals of the day said it was a new age where war would never ever happen again. Start eating right, start lifting weights, start jogging. Buy food. Get your hands on a gun, ammo, and any other weapon to defend yourself. Buy seeds. Buy fertilizer. Get a system to purify water. Get ready. Nerds on pol won't do shit. Think of all the dumbfucks you grew up with, who are foaming at the mouth. Biology is taking over.

In Syria, they were manufacturing chemical weapons. Arab men have been caught scouting key points of infrastructure. They will provoke a response, then come at the west for real. This is their revenge for 30 years of war.

Did the cuckpope react yet?

Don't forget the Gypsies!
Don't forget the Gypsies!

Do you even realize what are you posting fool?

BURN THE HERETIC

Don't stick your head in the sand. Its better to be wrong, and look silly, and be prepared, than to be caught with your pants down. Complete retards, the empire's fools, are setting it up to fail.

they're digging their own graves, much like what (((someone))) did in the 1900s

More please?

dailystormer.com/rabbi-says-migrants-destroying-christian-europe-will-bring-jew-messiah/

STFU!
It was the cry of rally of the first Crusade, learn your History dipshit circumcised faggot.

Deus vult (Classical Latin for "God wills it") was the cry of the people at the declaration of the First Crusade by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095 when the Eastern Orthodox Church requested help in defense from the Seljuk invasion of Anatolia.[1] The phrase appears variously as Dieu le veut (French), Deus lo vult, etc.
Deus lo vult is the motto of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, a Catholic order of chivalry.

FUCKING STOP POSTING!

When the race war starts in Europe will eurobros accept us American volunteers?

THERE WAS A SHOOTING IN BERLIN AT 11AM

[HAPPENINGS ACCELERATE]

Anglo, American and Jewish influence.

Dont try and pull that shit, you know what the pepe is based on.

Yeah, and the Christian escatology has concluded that the Antichrist will sit in the temple of God constructed in Jerusalem.

Nope fucking mind your business, just don't intervene, this is not the fucking ((( Spanish Civil War))).

Remove your military bases in Europe.

SOURCE FAGGOT

I know what it means, I was implying it's time to actually start fucking erasing these sandniggers.
I only realised it could be misunderstood after I posted it.

‘Islamic State’ Chanting Attackers ‘Behead’ Elderly Priest During Morning Mass In France

Archbishop calls Islamist murderers ‘victims’ in statement

Sky news livestream just said a man was shot and killed at a university in Berlin before the shooter killed himself

is there a shooting right now in germany?
anybody heard anything?

This is the flag we found at his home

They're pagans, not heretics.

As said official chain of command needs to BTFO out of Europe but experienced militia sleeper cells are more than welcome. Just don't try to steal the victory afterwards just because I'm at least pragmatic.

Secularists only got traction when European protectorates were imposed in the Middle-East

Before that Christians were regularly slaughtered and enslaved.

German twitter is now erupting that there is a shooting at a hospital?

So much happenings could redpill the most cuckiest of leftists

Every day spent raging about Muslims is a day where the focus was not on the root cause of all Europe's problems.
Deal with Jews and all the other issues become trivial to correct.
Nothing can be done about Muslims while the Jews occupy the seats of power and influence. Muslims are biological weapons of the Kikes, you don't fight a weapon, you fight the man wielding it.

Focusing on Muslims is exactly what the Kikes would want us to do.

Shots Fired at Doctor in Berlin, Attacker Commits Suicide
archive.is/PYgfb

How did these worthless memes trickle all the way down from Ta-Naheesi Coates to the average Holla Forums shitposter?

Russia and USA will launch Operation Downfall in 2022 to bring down the Euro Caliphate of Islamic state

thats some dank site fam

Nope because we already know too well that we will have to check the background of the foreign fighters.

With all the chimpouts and Jihadists already in the USA you people have already of things to do.

Who is going to be doing the "liberating' from ISIS exactly? Chechyen monkeys and Ameriniggers? I don't think so friendo

If we eurobros have to start with the establishment first it probably becomes guerilla warfare. Some rednecks with experience in stealth and ambushes are really needed.

I'm sure the USA guys will handle the chimpouts with ease or just abandon the chimp cities as a new ironic form of scorched earth. We in Europe could use some experience with the initial combat. Although bravery is in our genes most people lack experience.

WEW

DEUS VULT

AVENGE THE FALLEN

You want Holla Forums to go easy on goatfuckers, Ahmed? Not gonna happen. "You can only focus on removing niggers or mudlimes, not both!" is a false dichotomy.

Holla Forums has enough attention to go around.

Let's not jump to conclusions, this could be a gas explosion.

:^)

I mean jews or mudslimes.

wew all the subhumans are blending together

More diversity firework no doubt

Goddamn lone wolfs with their workplace accident inducing diversity fireworks

I bet it was caused by a strategically placed pig.

Fixed

Will the government demand that the refugees, the welfare guests, root out their own corruption and turn in the murderers, the supporters of rape, torture, sharia law, amongst them? If you are a moderate muslim what are you doing to stop this?

Nope I already made genocidal systematic plans for the past 10 years.
Engaging foreign fighters on conflict on your soil is never a good thing, how will you differentiate rednecks white nationalists from redneck that will fight for the Cosmopolitan order.
A huge numbers of Americans fought against the Spanish Republicans, people like Ernest Hemingway. This will add confusion, foreign fighters must be considered de facto as the enemy.

People that want you dead but dont have the balls to do anything, they deserve death too

I hope you did more then theorize plans. Hence the experience part. If you want to find Europeans with real experience you'd probably end up in the balkans.

tweetsave.com/i24news_en/status/757906396037967872

WEWEWEW

fug

Hollande! what are YOU DOING?!

In all seriousness, most of them are lone wolves, in that they are not part of some organisation, or were never in direct contact with IS.
But that only makes it scarier, because it's not an organisation that you need to be in contact with, or be trained by.
It's an ideology, easily picked up at your local library or bookstore, and easily fueled video the online propaganda.

IS is not the enemy here.
Islam (and by extension any orthodox religion) is the enemy.
IS is just a symptom. Just like all these 'lone wolves'

pretty much this.

There is no more civil population any more the Balkan wars could have been won if the fucking USA didn't intervene.

noice

Most politicians, journalists and their entire families must be hanged in France.

Mass happenings daily, bernouts btfo, trump future prez. Praise kek for that folks.

erm, I guess I meant to write something like 'easily fueled with online propaganda (such as IS videos)

We shouldn't even be making a distinction. ALL subhumans are labelled the same and ALL of them should be purged with fire

Those trips don't lie. Awakening the sleeping frog is dangerous.

czeched

THANK GOD THERE'S A HASHTAG #JESUISPRETRE TO EASE MY SUFFERING
(= #JeSuisPriest)

I'm retarded and posted in the wrong thread.
Don't jump to conclusions Goyim.

theyre simply a largely mentally ill population

instead of shooting up a postoffice, they scream aloha snackbar

How are they going to spin the "Pray for [x]" this time when they attacked a fucking church?

I wonder if they are now using animated avatars which cycle between the German and the French flag

would be more appropro

While shooting up a post office

Someone should do this with multiple terror attacks, grooming gangs, and various other crimes/attacks as the background. Would be a hilariously long gif of murder, mayhem, and transparent flags over the top.

no, while hitting an 8 year old with a machete or a truck

gas yourself

tweetsave.com/i24news_en/status/757900629968822272

This isn't the time, Varg! Stop! Stop!

Religion of peace confirmed

Will this finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally convince whites that islam itself is the enemy and they need to murder every last one of them or they will never be safe?

Don't be a bigot, Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

Whew. It's about time! I was about to have an anxiety attack due to being unable to virtue signal. I was literally shaking.

#JeSuisAnalCancer

'The narrative' is getting BTFO now.
Prepare for a switch in narrative over the next few months, possibly a new angle.

Calls for violence will make you just as bad as the dickheads doing these attacks. Chillax

Alternatively you could save money and just put muslims under surveillance than the whole population since they are the ones who are overwhelmingly most likely to get involved in Ismalist terrorism

Im interested in how they will try to keep normalfags bluepilled, its going to get pretty hard if there are attacks every day

GERMANY ATTACK OFFICIALLY DECLARED BY POLICE AS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE

What about putting them in a boat ? With niggers and jews ? Destination Shitfuckistan ??

As desirable as that would be, we all know that the government won't do it

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN
WE SHOULD ALL BEND OVER AND LET MUSLIMS TAKE OVER THAT WILL SURELY GRANT US PEACE :)

#NotAllNazis

Nice strawman. Filtered

Maybe if they keep starting damp squibs like this, they'll stop to avoid embarassment?

I'm sure that'll be a comfort as you're beheaded.

Ha ha.

They'll probably blame Putin. Lord knows what'll happen

Just kill the ones who resist deportation. Then conquer their homelands and kill the ones who resist.

How much time left before The Happening itself starts? Can't be much longer with the accelerating rate of happenings.

It'll be a war narrative to gander support to intervention in Syria to stop ISIS "once and for all". Misdirection is their only option to avert themselves being the target of angry mobs.

Though by "ISIS", they really mean "We actually want to get rid of Assad and then abandon our ISIS project once that's done". Though the current situation in Turkey may complicate things.

DRUMPFS DARK INCOHERENT RHETORIC CAUSED THIS GOYIM

You don't beat an enemy by being better than them, user, you beat them by being worse.

Leave them in their homeland. We don't want that sandy shithole.

Will he apologise for this mess that he has helped to cause?

you should be killed too you traitorous fuck

Or smarter. Every muslim is a potential ex-muslim

I'm a Catholic, but I think he needs to bite the dirt and the Church has to be purified or dismantled. They've been infiltrated and captured by the jew wholesale and now try to control the moral narrative.
The last refuge of Europe is in it's history and blood. If Christianity is compromised, it cannot help us any longer.

Which one? :^)

Yeah, a war push is likely. Assad could even be assassinated if it is provident.

THE POPE NEED TO DIE AND GOD WILL DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THIS TRAITOR

aaannon… what is her name? She is gorgeous.

Ok, I have seen how big of a cuck the pope is but why would he ever kiss feet? What is the context?

See:

Well that's set us straight then, thanks you fucking jew.

You pay for it.

wew lad

The pope is immitating Christ washing the feet of the apostles

good riddance

i'm actually slightly worried that the happenings are reaching critical mass Holla Forums… i need to get more serious about my physical health.

You really need to learn to look up more user. You might see a lot of things that fly over your head.

Nice try but every single arabs will hang and when we are done with the one in our country we will nuke the shit out of the middle east beginning with Israel.

Holy shit

Western world is broke. USA can't have another Iraq simply because of funding. War with genocide as the goal are hard to sell to people.

But certainly you are the one who is right.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvexwF2HLJs
"That's £1.70 please…and I like muslims"

fellow amerigans, I think it is time we ditch the kikes in israel and aid our TRUE greatest ally, france

He's a slimy cunt don't be fooled

I can't wait to carpet bomb you plebs.

Thats why britfags and burgers nearly annihilated Dresden and Hiroshima?

Ban fear and terror ceases to exist.

I believe this is the man who was beheaded

Happy to supply firepower for the civil war

It's those fucking Hare Krishnas at it again!

He looked like he could die any minute now.

Then continue with Saudis and maybe Turkey, and there won't be much harm done by Muslims. They were on the path of westernization, but kikes got in the way of that.

Let's meme this chant onto the French streets, they are ready for it. Even Reddit is ready for it.

RE-RE-RE-CONQUISTA
RE-RE-RE-CONQUISTA
RE-RE-RE-CONQUISTA
RE-RE-RE-CONQUISTA

I don't see anything wrong

(kek-checked)
This.
Blatant misuse of the frog will result in unpleasantness.

It's funny how they target their own culture, but wouldn't dare touch a mosque or synagogue. What a joke.

He looked already dead tbh.

Need you be reminded?

It would take an unprecedented effort not seen in human history before. Trying to kill off 1/7th of the planet would take decades, unless we talk about herding everyone into tight area and dropping nukes on them every month and then infecting them with all possible diseaes.

Once this operation is done, there would be no turning back. Whites as a race could never turn their back on anyone ever again or risk similar annihilation. It would also take a total rejection of liberalism, Christianity and democracy as principles and wholesale embrace of totalitarian imperialism and racial supremacy.

Nice pill. Has it got a color?

Kill yourself my man.

It is going to happen.

Sounds like Indigo to me.

The colour of cuck

CIA pls.

Funfact: Most of the Persian royal family converted to Catholicism after being kicked out of Persia by the Islamic revolution

Why are you pretending genocides are anything new, or shocking for that matter?

Dubs confirm.
Yfw Islam does actually save the white race

We don't need to get rid of all of them, just get them out of Europe. Not one Muslim must be allowed to remain in our countries. They are the enemy and they must be defeated at any cost.

Wether CIA likes it or not, it will happen

Not CIA

>>>Holla Forums

Get out of here scum

twitter.com/chiefrabbi/status/757908474713878528

Oy Vey it's a tragedy

I'm not. I'm merely saying that it will take more than current situation to carry this particular scenario out. Whites would need to re-embrace Roman-style imperialism and mix it with racial National Socialism. Catholic Church would need to be torn down as well, unless it folds and re-embraces Eurocentric approach.

To simply remove them from Europe however, we are close to that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CONQUISTA

KEK WILL CONQUER

Killing all of them is kind of retarded. You just have to colonize them and brutally kill all the ones that won't obey like the old days.

You stupid fuck,

> >>>Holla Forums
Why can't you see the irony?

(checked)

I don't want to exterminate them all where ever they live. I just don't want them here. They have to go back.

Correct.
Glad to see that someone understands how "galvanizing public backing" works.

Yes and in a few century "progressive" will say we need to allow them in our country and history will repeat itself.
Or you just slaughter every single one of them, end of the story.

Which means all of them. Though maybe rape the hot ones.

So they can keep clinging to their shit beliefs and act on them in the future again? Keep enemies alive so they can strike when your back is turned is such a great strategy! Got to have the moral high ground so you can show your fellow cucks how good you are

All according to plan. The threat of terrorism will be used to gain the public support for extending and prolonging the special powers of the EU government and those powers will be used to snuff out any potential anti-federalists when they out themselves by publicly speaking against Islam.

Good luck trying to fix a demon worshiper infested world by turning your back on one of the very few things capable of casting out and keeping out said demon worshipers.

Good one. Elevated temperatures in desert shitholes doesn't count as "hot" either.

You just want to be degenerate.

I wonder if the Brexit result is what pushed them to take desperate measures?
French security already ordered deletion of all CCTV footage from Nice. Now this happens, no way to verify of course.

Colonization and mass sterilization of Africa and the middle ease are probably the way to go.

Nah I get what bro is saying. We were at "war" with japan over ONE single attack, and so we nuked them twice. Now mudshits attack every fucking day and we sit with thumbs up our arses. We ought to determine where the majority come from and bomb that nation, or just bomb mecca during hajj. That is, if we were willing to treat browns as badly as we treat fellow whites/honorary aryans.

The fucking british too who welcome in pakis and saudis and curries but hate poles who are their brothers. Why are the white race inherently race traitors?

Just fucking nuke mecca in hajj, mudshits get scared and stop fucking with us, gorillions of lives are saved. WOW

Pretty sure 99.9% of the nips we nuked were civilians.

Fucking hypocritical not to take the action you know would end this war with islam and save your fellow countrymen. We turned into a lot of pussyfooted ninnies and doormats. Fish out your balls and remember who you are, white man.

Face it, it has to be purged or it needs to go. False prophets need to be rejected even if they clothe themselves in old traditions.

Just send them back to the desert and take their oil. They will eat each other in no time.

D&C.

UK – Chief rabbi Mirvis: “Do not close doors to refugees in wake of Paris attacks”

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/uk-chief-rabbi-mirvis-do-not-close-doors-to-refugees-in-wake-of-paris-attacks/

Shocked to hear about yet another incident bringing horrific loss of life to many in France. Our prayers are with the people of #Nice
twitter.com/chiefrabbi/status/753716490424217600

To all those celebrating today, I wish you #EidMubarak and a happy and peaceful year ahead.
twitter.com/chiefrabbi/status/750647878985613312

AP putting out a bunch of irrelevant tweets to scrub their page of the attack

BASED OMEGLE user

Purging is the only option. Throwing it away completely means a return to using the physical realm for knowledge and wisdom, which is where Satan and sin dwells.

Not all of us are low IQ plebs who'd die for Soros.

#PrayForChurch

KEK is alive in frog country

They were already doing that before, it is not like un-elected (((bureaucrats))) in Brussels who rule the EU need our consent.

The priest was 86.

They killed a poor old man, while during his mass.

They beheaded a man that was in that church since a decade.

They cut his head off in his church.

Muslim until proven otherwise.

People are not stupid.

This. There's no reason why it should be given up on just because of a few cucks actively attempting to subvert the organization. A purge is the only option.

What kind of gun is that guy carrying?
Looks odd

Fuck off you cretin, immigrants are immigrants regardless of colour they still compress wages and take up housing, school places and hospital beds.

The Yuropoor governments are banking on muzzle attacks being normalized and people beginning to accept them as a fact of life, just like car accidents pool drownings.

We can't let that happen.

*and

its a sign. new crusade is needed. take our continent back from non-europeans and the whore traitors that give it to them. we wont wait hundreds of years like the furst one right? it will be too late.

Except the first shit up the country, take benefits and rape little girls, while the latter work the jobs no one wants, blend in perfectly and leave on their own when there is no work for them.

It's a pipe dream by uneducated plebs who saw a glimpse of hope in Third Reich but who still assumed that most of the bullshit was real.

Don't forget muslims did nothing wrong, it's jews who manipulate them.

No that's both
Fuck off with this blairite nonsense
Objectively false
Again false

Spoken like someone who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about

he means open borders between eu states, not open EU outside borders

The head of the state has to change in order to implement the needed policies, everyone in place right now are just profiteers and opportunists tourists.
The army, lead by the national front should be in charge of France. Muzz wants chaos, we have to respond with order and strength: Things the monkeys in charge today can't provide and won't.

DAMN

ATITTY AKBAR!

Prove it.
Why so eager to believe the (((media)))?

some of us have jobs idiot. spoiler that degenerate shit.

ISIS is really just asking for a crusade.
Too bad the church doesn't have this kind of influence anymore, or a Pope holy enough to do it.

You are projecting the importance of race to rootless cosmopolitants and seem to assume people in control don't know what they are doing.

Civic nationalist spotted and reported.

Enjoy your ban.

Get fucked, nigger

You deserve to get fired faggot.

Looks like Beretta M12

No.

See . The (((press))) did a similar thing with the last few attacks.

This is going to be your every day life now.
Feels good living in a non shit continent.

Since when?
Brits were the only country to leave EU.

fuckin midf up in here

Sorry I am not NEET sucking on the government titty like you guys.

Good.
If there's one thing that's killing the world it's a refusal to accept reality as proof. Basic, empirical facts like the inequality of races will not be widely recognized so long as ideals can dominate what can be proven.
It is absolutely imperative that we return to the physical world.

What does leaving the EU do for you? You are still taking in migrants there buddy

White people are not a monolithic unified ethnic group

What do you suggest "we" "do"?
Be specific Sinead.

Brits can control who they take in now. With Schengen they can't. Quite easy, really.

Why do Yanks get so arsehurt when we refuse to hand our nation over to Poles?

They put out 6 tweets in the last 40 minutes just to slide it.

Even when you know it's happening it's a whole other ball game to actually see it unfold in live-time.

What is the context of this pic?

Sorry nigel, did I insult your bull? Get to prepping.

Of course, of course, the guy who looks like you and acts mostly like you and is from the country a spit's range away, who isn't committing any attacks or raping any lolis and shota, is just as foreign and detrimental as snackbars.

Oh, and the irish and french deserved it too, right?

Brits are race traitors going back a thousand years. I hope london burns.

I'm on mobile, so I don't have the sauce image, but a prominent founder of the EU said that one part of the plan was to create a MongrelIED slave race. You're right in the sense that they don't really care about race in of itself, but low iq people are much easier to control.

breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/26/islamic-state-claims-its-soldiers-carried-out/

breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/26/frances-president-hollande-suggests-islamic-state/

They deserve this.

Since now that I have taken the reign of the Shadow Cabinet. At the liberation people like you will be hanged. Also a lot people posting in brit/pol/ have Ips coming from North Africa. Right now you are located in Marseille and are probably a fucking Sand-Nigger.

*mongrelized
fucking mobile

It's a wax doll, and it represents a degenerate.

Oh boy. The one man who killed EU is a cuck, despite surviving multiple (((vehicular accidents))).

Catholic "friends"

Spread the idea that all Muslims/Arabs have to go back to their home countries via social media and in our everyday lives. A lot of people already beeline this, but they won't admit it unless others validate their opinions first.

Not everyone in power is a kike supremacist with race mixing fantasies. And even if they were, forcing that agenda will be significantly easier after they implement the federal police state with excuse of combating "extremism", which at this point has been vanning mean internet racists but will expand to normal people who don't get on with the anti-nationalistic program.

Lurk more summer transplant.

Americans are so obsessed with black cock, it's almost like you're hiding something.

Europe is importing nigger and third world cock at a rate never seen in the USA.

I've been on Holla Forums for 3 years almost daily. First time I recall seeing bongs called Nigel.

Wasn't the attacker stopped from going back to syria though ?

Lovely strawman, Worzel.
Perhaps they are not motivated so much by malice as their Islamic cohorts but 100% yes

Deserved what exactly?

Chechyen monkeys are tough mutherfuckers I can tell you that. But they would rather join IS than fight it.

Nice D&C

That's because nobody collectively calls them that and the guy you're responding to is a backpedaling faggot.

If you had a history education you'd know that Jews were kicked out of the UK a millennia ago and that London has burnt down more than once.

LOL

Lol.

REPORTED!

Aww.

Okay straight guy, whatever you say.

Shills tbh

the shills dont even try anymore

No fucking shit. Hence specifically saying that.

You'll probably come here and post about muh resistance once your mother and sister gets raped in public by a group of pakis.

If you knew that kikes have been in charge of Bank of England for the last 250 years, you would know why London and not Jew York is the capital of Jewish finance.

Reported, Amhed you have to go.

Muslims are our allies against the jews.

LOL

Sure, just take the door on the left for the delousing.

"turn the other cheek" means the cheek of the other not your other cheek ;)

Man, you are not even trying, are you

Saying "I hope X burns" isn't a pun mate, it's a typical piece of vitriol thrown at nations and cities which are hated. But of course, you knew that and you're attempting to save face.

The Jews are only as powerful as you believe them to be, cucky.

Wrong.

And wrong.

Wouldn't be surprised.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/11188.html

These kind of posts will be a bannable offense really soon.

Enjoy your ban.

t. actual cuck

Hear hear.
It's laughable when American WNs attack Ethnonationalists, because it is the American WN is a form of multiculturalism which has no problem with destroying White diversity in favour of this "all Whites are the same" garbage.
That said, the guy is probably just running a d&c.

False dichotomy. D&C.
Confirmed for muddified American White. Your White subraces have already destroyed themselves in the melting pot, don't expect us to do the same.
You know precisely nothing about the impact of Polish immigration or how it has synergized with non-white immigration.
Poles coming to the UK is like kicking a man when he is down, luckily we only got the trash, those incapable of success in Poland, so at least Poland was left with bright and talented people, so their survival is not too badly threatened.
Mass migration damages sender and receiver.

Now fuck off with your weak d&c.

Remember freedom of speech and opinion?

wew mang

Pathetic, jidf.

He is right and you're not using an argument

What is this thread about again?

In America all whites are the same.

Freedom of speech is not Freedom to Shill.

Deport every fucking Muhammadans out of this board, same must go with lolbertarians, Jews and Communists.

Why can't we kill both? Two sides of the same semitic coin.

You'll be right next to your subhuman pets when the time comes.

BACK ON TOPIC

That's a pretty old tradition.

Saying that we can't kill them all = defending them. From what? Your limp wristed punches? Your impotent rage?

Thing is, the realistic option is to push current regime out and get Le Pen in, kick out the muslims and hopefully dismantle the EU.
It's not a realistic option, and will divide France further. You're probably the smallest minority.

Did the holocaust happen, by the way?

stopthechristiangenocide.org/en/index.html

List of Muslim attacks in Europe 2016

archive.is/fhwwr

archive.is/FLwEm

archive.is/wH1V0

archive.is/KkQdz

archive.is/MbHPG

archive.is/8Uyw8

archive.is/YuTQi

archive.is/Yu0NA

archive.is/tosm4

archive.is/8QgVR

archive.is/QCsVb

archive.is/7vSWW

archive.is/Z4L4s

archive.is/vxRTK

archive.is/Ixy4b

archive.is/BUvcE

archive.is/YMTXu

I'd love to watch you beg for mercy personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8NlOFq1A6Q

Pol you should just accept that a lot of muslims are your allies and browse this board. Peoples here who want to kill them are just D&C shills.(KEBAB WAS REMOVED FOR THIS POST)

Sounds like a dream come true.

Why not hang you and your family in public? That sounds like a good start.

You government shills are pathetic.

Where do you live, tough guy? :)

Kek approve, may he don't have mercy on his pittiful soul.

Try Finland.

wew

did anybody else notice this

Found the kike Rand worshipping lolbergturdian

THE WORLD HAS NEVER BEEN MORE SAFE, BETTER EDUCATED, MORE HEALTHY, AND MORE SECURE

By the way open the fuck up you're getting some muslims

Is it bad that I want France's inevitable violent reaction to wait until after November lads?

All government paid shills are pathetic. Have you seen the Ukrainian ones?

Go ahead, tell us where you're from. You're so tough I'm sur enobody will make an example out of you.

Still waiting for you to say where you're from, muhammed, because you're sounding very semitic and upset.

I can't wait to see you hang from the highest rafters.

This is not a lolbergturdian board, leave.

He is an obvious lolbergturdian. All Lolbergturdians are semitic, as their philosophy is infested with kikes.

I'm not libertarian.

Finland. You need not know more, but my IP could probably give you all you need.

Guess I found the Cointelpro, though >>10945

Heh.

Moderation is only for the weak. I don't care because you'll hang with the jews and the muslims, faggot.

Now, where do you live? :)

>>>/polmeta/10945
Shouldn't use copypasta.

Mahound Worshipper!

Deport them all!

Where do you live, muhammed?

Kill all muzzies when?

Miten ois jos en anna tietoja? :^)

Because you prefer to eat Pajeet's shit-smeared curry.

Au contraire, my kebab-eating six-legged friend. When we finally decide to occupy the ME, trust me, you'll notice.

So you're just a retarded subhuman with no grasp of concepts.
Mistä ne teitä löytää?

SOON

REMEMBER TO FILTER COINTELPRO

I don't speak Fingolian, sorry.

Odotusarvoista ali-ihmisiltä. Vain todelliset ihmiset puhuvat suomea.

This priest was a relic. 92 years old. He was unlikely to be a homosexual. Possibly not even a homosexual apologist.

France is going to ban Muslims before the U.S. does

Suddenly the Donald doesn't sound so crazy, as the World implodes with "Religion of Peace" attacks.

HOW SOON?

The should have just waited 5 more min.

official happening wear

Another factor in these attacks is probably Islamic militants trying to open a second front due to their disasterous situation in Syria.
Assad's forces have now closed the noose around Nusra terrorists in Aleppo. The coup in Turkey a week ago facilitated sucesses like this because the coup led to the withdrawl and return home of a majority of the Turkish "military advisors" . Turkey also sealed it's border and this has led to a big reduction in food, weapons, and other supplies.

Good luck Assad

Thanks for the attention, though.

look at libya -the new islamic state stronghold, the perfect place to launch sea attacks against europe

also the African Union will allow dindus and kebabs from all over africa to travel to libya or its border countries

What the fuck does that have to do with wasting time at work?! You are paid to work not to shitpost. And if you tell me your job is shitposting for the government then you are no better than a NEET or welfare queen.

That's one badass shirt

At least you are honest about being a fucking worthless NEET.

yeah, which was heard in court hearings and was reported separately by first responders and medical personnel you fucking faggot

how the fuck did a man have his own testicles in his mouth you shill

Sure thing, nigger

I have a job retard. I just don't shitpost at work. You deserve to be fired.

Our countries are broke.
Deportation is too expensive.

What's wrong with being a NEET?
I'm not feeding zog.

Deportation is cheaper than keeping them here, though. Warfare is fare more expensive, as you're literally burning money and manpower. Still, war against jews is cheaper.

You're not feeding yourself either.

well for one the terrorists cut his testicles off they then put them in his mouth
questions?

I'm independently wealthy. So yeah, I am.

Carry on, then.

obviously i knew that, you should be quoting the faggot i responded to

#PrayForFrance
what's wrong with the world? :( I don't understand what's happening

my bad

see

Just a mild outbreak of heat related upsettings.

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

That webm guy makes a good point actually, not that I'm a neet.

The 'racialists' / shills will ignore this. Maybe even threaten you and your family.

Spare Argentina and Uruguay though

Listening to anyone who says me-me. NOPE

Okay "fellow white man"

It's a piss take, the whole things a joke.

Nice truth dubs. Civil war soon, brother!

Jan. 20th 2016

Is it possible for normalfags to keep up with all these happenings?

I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

They will stop reporting these attacks when they become daily. A good (((excuse))) is that when they are every day news people stop being interested in them.

Its the summer of happenings.

Maybe we memed the happening so hard that it wont stop happening.

(((They))) being the lügenpresse.

it's what the started doing with nigger crime in Burgerland. it barely makes local news unless there is an agenda they want to push, or it's too big to ignore.

honestly I think that picture should be stickied

I really hope it doesn't get that bad in Europe.

you're better off exterminating the cult of islam from the face of the earth and you dont have kill all the middle-easterners to do that

all who would not completely reject islam AND let themselves touch pig's blood would be killed

top kek

furthemore, they'd have to actually touch pig's blood, which would be made available, in order for them to live
the pig's blood would come from a pig thats bled on the scene, to make sure the "jews" can't pull a fast one and have them knowingly touch whats secretly cow's blood or something instead of pig's blood

actually

even better

get planes to sprinkle pigs blood over every square mile of europe and of every islamic country in the world

then theyll probably reject islam since their other option, according to themselves, is going to whatever theyd equate to hell

I have a better idea. Allow all minorities to commit any type of crime towards progressive journalists; including rape, murder, and theft.

Man someone sprayglued a fuckton of those around my town. I nearly crashed on my way into work.

Kek has chosen that Hickok will ride beside Zyklon Ben in the RaHoWa

We do what Juden want, when Juden want it.

Sure thing Adolf.

R.I.P. Father Jacques Hamel.

Literally an IRL Cuck.

The muzzshits prepared for a slaughter.
Europa, they thought they had bought 'er.
But the demon invaders
Faced The Reborn Crusaders,
And were given NO MERCY OR QUARTER.

So does this mean Allah > Yehova? How could an all powerful God let one of his servants get slaughtered like a chicken in the house of prayer? But the scene must have been quite intense. Just imagine it: a bearded savage pins a decrepit priest on the alter and while screaming allah snackbar cuts his throat. Blood everywhere on the most holy of places. They may as well demolish that church now that it's desecrated like this. How can anyone remain a christian after that?

use 9mm bullets and shoot them in the head as executions, then churn the corpses into meat and mush and mix it with fertilizer.
If people wont do it because of muh heaven then they should hire a remover.

lmao-ing at you right now tbh

Religion is a magnet for people who can't handle living day to day without a existential anchor, and I don't fault them for it.

On the other hand we have to protect the ones who have adapted to a civil society and reject those who have not.

bump for visibility

Wake up French Man

Fuck me, this shit angers me like nothing else. I may not agree with Catholics on a lot of issues but this shit pisses me the fuck off

That BBC headline is unbelievable. Do you have an archive? I can't find it.

For executions they should be captured. This includes fighting, obviously.

How many executioners are we talking about? They will all an hero eventually. 1.7 billion muslims exist today. How many white men are you willing to sacrifice just so you can be content for a thread?
If you want to genocide, you do it with starvation. WMD will ruin our lands as well. You seem to want ISIS/NKVD style execution squads.
Tell me, did 3rd Reich use them?

I'm sure all we have to do is sing Imagine a few more times and it will all stop.

Is the video online somewhere?

Not sure, might surface soon though

the muslims will kill you if you wont kill them. its over, you cant go muh peace concessions with them its done atleast in europe. IF you are a europoor your going to have to fight. doesnt matter how you kill them, round them up in trucks and kill all the males. toss their women back to the middle east and let anyone rape them for being complicit with isis faggots.

Fuck I'm tired of it all.

You need a big vat with very high sides. Then fill it with pigs blood. Just toss them in and watch them drown.
Then burn the bodies and mix the ashes into pig feed.

Fuck treating their bodies with respect.

Just keep adding on to this list, it will happen again next week

How will they kill me if we deport them and don't let them back in?

they will sneak back in, you also need to kill your traitors. set fire to their homes. etc.

Not a realistic scenario since Hungary and Poland have shown us the way. All we need to do is get leadership that resembles a good one.

Of course, without it all of your plans are pipe dreams or retarded gang wars.

Most leftists don't understand this.

They think that crossing the world is easy as fuck and entering a first world country is like walking into a public park.

If jews and Christianity are gone, this would not happen again.

poland and hungary lack traitors. the pipedream is anyone outside those countries. your gonna have to execute them, fuck whatever politeness you have in mind, its only cucking your people out of a future.

Conquest. Guarantee you if the video of that sermon surfaces the Arabic will translate as a proclamation that the church is now Muslim ground. Muslims love conquering churches.

Thats really not even an option without a civil war anymore
The muslim populations are tight knit, present in large numbers, and more importantly they're fairly well armed

The second mass deportations of muslims begin, it's going to turn into Syria/Iraq insurgency and civil war

God I fucking hate /r/wordlnews. I went to see if they would even acknowledge Islamic involvement and I see several discussions on whether the news should cover these attacks. Absolute cucks.

archive.is/FIDYk

HOW THE FUCK DO WE EXECUTE MILLIONS WITHOUT THE STATE?
You're retarded or an agitator wanting to D/C Europe into anarchy.

The first solution is to ban Islam. Can easily be done unlike a deportation where the onus is on the government to round everyone up.

This is the price the so called "moderate" Muslims will pay for failing to turn over their radical brethren.

its already in anarchy. you just cant see it yet.

IT'S NOW OR NEVER, YOU FUCKING CUCKS

You want the tanks protecting muslims, then. Even if all of Holla Forums would arm itself we'd still have too little ammo to do what you suggest.
It is far more reasonable to either
or

Not really. This is just the beginning.

Banning halal and kosher slaughter is a far more realistic first step.

I knew it was a (1) before checking. How odd that these warmongers appear in turns…

Do it all. No half measures. The end goal is to make most of them self deport.

Anyone who's calling fellow white men (on these boards that is) "cucks" is probably a D&C shill. Any sane, racially aware white man knows we're all in this together.

It's destined to fall to anarchy at this point, I hope to see right wingers follow suit and start setting up non state governing elements in the wake of the current Euro states being unable to stop the muslims

Hostages mean torture.

does anyone have a complete timeline of happening from the Nice attack? I'm tired of just rolling my eyes, I need to document it now to show people this is happening every day now. None of the people here in the US believe me when I say terror attacks are starting to become a daily occurrence in europe.

Bataclan Massacre torture suppressed by French gov't and lugenpresse:
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

25JUL16 - Reutlinger, Germany - Machete Attack - 1 woman dead five injured
archive.is/Toygh
25JUL16 - Ansbach Bomber - 1 dead 12 injured
sputniknews.com/europe/20160725/1043598713/ansbach-bomber-islamist-motives.html
26JUL16 - Two Muslims attack church in France and slay priest
archive.is/O6zkK
archive.is/4MhH4

EU wants this so that they can push the EU integration further. By having meaningless grass roots squabbles you're playing to their pockets; they will never call for emergency laws if it is just muslims. Have your local militias or silent protectors, but the second anybody goes RWDS, they will have emergency laws barring elections and we will have EUSSR with an army.

See:

I will join that reserve too.

As i predicted the new french national guard is going to become the national front army.

They are offering us formations, weapons and training.

What's more to ask, when the election will be won by the national front, shit is really going to hit the fan.

thanks user

When this is going to stop Holla Forums this shit is fucking depressing, just what the fuck is going on ?

All right. So, what can be done then?

Jew's plan for Europe is beginning to come to fruition. That's all. It's not going to stop for a long time to come, most likely.

1. Common sense. Now it is easier to redpill people on muslims than ever before.
2. Vote for the right guys - Poland had liberals in their parliament prior to the latest elections, and now they have none.
3. Create propaganda against current governments; anti Hillary, anti Junker etc.
4. Keep your head calm, 95% of war is wating.

Waiting*

WAKE UP EUROPE

WAKE UP WHITE MAN

i dont wanna

(((jedunpresse)))

Midnight never ends.

West is over bro, the east will rise again.
First the kebabs cripple the west, then we do some good ol fashioned kebab removal, take over and be called heroes.

are you surprised?

(((Jüdisch Bolshewistische Presse)))

i lack the energy

thats the one

What do jews have to gain from ruining every first world country?

ftfy

they take pleasure in suffering, i wish that the Romans would have exterminated them all tbh

picture of victim, seems to be some confusion over whether or not his throat was just slit or if he was beheaded, I'm betting on beheading

you have to be an animal to kill that poor man in that way

Learn reading comprehension or consume steel, saracen.

Well, Muslims are animals.

Why do you think they don't eat pork, most creatures don't indulge in cannibalism.

Well crocs do, I didn't think my reaction image through.

According to the Protocols, they want a bastardized European race mixed with niggers that's easier to control. Also, at its core, I just believe Judaism is truly evil incarnate in the physical form.

nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/jewish-murder-of-the-russian-imperial-family/

i don't eat meat, what differentiates us from animals is compassion especially the white race

Nicolas Sarkozy calls for a 'merciless' response and an ex-PM said 'everything is being done to trigger a war of religions'
The ISIS knifemen who stormed into a church in Normandy filmed themselves butchering an elderly priest after forcing him to kneel - before they performed a 'sermon in Arabic' at the altar, a terrified witness has revealed today.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

Kek will make sure these savages will be held accountable for their actions.

Be assured, Islam won't be a religion in 5 years.

Jews don't eat pork for the same reason mosquitos don't drink Jew blood:

Professional Courtesy

Propaganda and truth saying can be done along side prepping for violent civil war.

The "right" guys can be co-opted by TPTB. Also, you can vote while training. I'm voting for Trump, yet I have a squad together.

Again, not exclusive to prepping.

Might as well organize and train while you wait.

The problem with RWDS/militias/etc is that nobody knows when they should be used. There won't be a "snap" one day, and even if there is, who's to say that "snap" is the right "snap" to start killing muzzies on? Its a slow decline, and they're counting on you being completely apathetic.

just goes to show that islam and judaism are two sides of the same shekel

thread is tl;dr since i slept late but..

IT WONT STOP HAPPENING UNTIL THE WHITE MAN FINALLY SAYS FOR IT TO STOP

Or the Christians. There were so many opportunities that it's unbelievable. I've been reading a lot about the Czars battles with the jews. They had at one point or another almost all the leading Bolsheviks in Siberia or prisons (even Stalin), and either let them go or exiled them at some point instead of putting bullets through their heads. I respect Christianity in some aspects, but it has some god damn suicidal tenants that have possibly doomed us all.

There is no need to kill them, deport them and they will kill each other in the desert, especially once the oil export is over.

I thought it was because they can't eat that pig fucker Muhammad's lovers

I'm sorry, is HOUSE ARREST the usual punishment for terrorists in France?!

Found the statist :^)

Where do you think you are?

Wait did he only get house arrest?

No apparently he was given a short jail term and his parole involved an electronic tag that was apparently totally unmonitored.

Another one?

As I suspected. Just drive them out of France and you're good to go. It will annoy Soros &co. as well; to know that they failed and to die soon after.

IN THE YEAR 2016

>One of the terrorists has been identified as Adel K., 19, known to have been radicalised and on a watch list as a potential threat to national security.

>He came to the authorities’ attention when he tried to help an underage teenager from Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray join Isil.

>He twice attempted to go to Syria but was arrested once in Munich and then turned back by the Turkish authorities and sent to Geneva, in May 2015.

>He was tagged when he came out of prison in March this year. The public prosecutor appealed unsuccessfully against his release.

archive.is/gnG5t

6:31pm BST / 1:31pm EDT (I assume co.uk is BST)
This URL is updating in real time. The archive is current, but may become outdated in a couple of hours.

real fucking funny, but highly offensive to the source of delicious bacon

What do you expect from the french? We're talking about a people who started a bloody revolution to dethrone their king only to replace him with a dictatorial emperor some time later.
The only thing they ever excelled at is being flamboyant faggots.

any real punishment for this cultural misunderstanding would be racist, clearly the French society hasn't been tolerant enough.

mein seids.

French here, could we stop calling all those things "happenings" already?

It's not a good thing to become used to those sorts of events, still let's face it, it's slowly becoming a common occurrence and it's almost hard to care for each new one at this point.

Could we perhaps keep "happenings" from happening until the race war begins? It shouldn't take too long, I can assure you.

Hahahaha NO

No, these are happenings, even if not THE HAPPENING. You will have zero luck turning around happening culture on Holla Forums. We live for it.

I honestly find it hard to believe that thousands of franks have somehow smuggled rifles and ammunition and are planning a violent coup.

Go fuck a goat

In the mind of the musilm screams of revulsion and fear are proof that the white woman TRULY wants their dick.

gtfo
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

This guy is going to make a killing in overtime…

Just added 10 more feet to the wall, Carlos.

How much more terrifying would it be for criminals if 'Gun zone' signs were everywhere instead?

fuck off, surrender monkey.

I give you no sympathy, no mercy nor any comfort until you stand up and fight back.

until you earn it, you do not deserve it

==HAPPENING==

It's called warning signs.
After that it's up to you to ensure your ass (and close one) is safe with plans, and backup plans.

This is the average European cuck

They deserve death.

uhm… like the survival instinct?

Yup, thats what cucks around me keep saying too. "ITS EXACTLY WHAT ISIS WANTS". This shit is "If you kill your enemies they win" tier

you have to remember, these people are "very well educated"…

read pic related, and put extra emphasis on the final paragraph.

updates?

not really

ugh.

5 more replies till post limit anyway, a nice clean end of the thread I'd say

yes

I HATE NIGGERS

baba booey

howard stern's penis