So Holla Forums… Why aren't you out working your ass off for the man...

So Holla Forums… Why aren't you out working your ass off for the man? Stop making fucking excuses and go break your back! The executives need another vacation asap!

I am and I have been for the past year and it's awful to be honest.

I am in the bathroom jerking off on the clock haha

Same. The comments on that post remind me why I stay away from jewbook.

I have had a great job for the past few years and honestly am more unhappy when I am at work than not. I try to come in late and leave early whenever possible. Hope I can get laid off soon so I can take a break for awhile.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG FAGGOT

who is that

Because I don't have too.
I don't care about 3DPD, and don't spend a shit load of money on anything, besides my computer and games.
I would like to be an rule 34 artist, and make a living like shadman but good
too bad I'm shit at drawing.

wat

the guy on the right

a faggot
need I say more?

your mommy's calling you child time for a nap

FTFY

>>>Holla Forums

Cause i got social problems OP, sometimes my mind will just zone out for a min or 2. Sometimes i will say fucked up shit that i cant control. I cant find a job cause all the jobs i can do are stolen by spics that dont speek ingrish. Only job i could do is fix peoples pc's but id fail at getting them to trust me to fix the pc.

Because I don't care about flashy cars or hemmed mink. I have a place to sleep, food to eat, and a dedicated shitposting machine.
What else could I possibly want?

This matter cuts both ways, TBH…
When you work for somebody else, you have to take whatever they offer but then you don't have to worry about a lot of issues that they do, either. Many people would rather take less pay and not worry.

If you run your own business, you have more control but more decisions to make as well. You don't get the 40-hr-week deal, because you worry about that stuff all the time. Or–maybe not so much as "worry" about it as think about it. But you don't really get down-time.

Even if you start a business doing something you like, it is still tiring and boring a lot of days. You just have to be ready to accept that, and keep reminding yourself that it's still better off than the alternative of working for someone else.

The worst jobs is the ones where you have to constantly deal with things that are wrong, but you don't have the ability to fix them… so the main ability you have when working for yourself is you can avoid things that you think are a waste of time. If you have a certain customer who has caused you a bunch of grief, you can just tell them you don't want their business anymore and stop taking their calls and emails. You don't have that choice if you are working the front counter at McDonald's.

I cant even work at the front counter, they put me on fries and cooking. Then my hours were changed and had to work busy hours lots of cars and had a new manager who always bitched at me to hurry up. Then i got sick of it after a few days and told her to shove it up her ass

good worker

Shitposting from Holla Forums all day is my job.

how's the pay?

Currency is a spook

That literally almost became a winrar