Did my daughter grow up to be pretty Holla Forums? Would you date her, or maybe marry her?

Did my daughter grow up to be pretty Holla Forums? Would you date her, or maybe marry her?

If I said yes, would I have your blessing?

Would be better if she were looking at the cam with a normal smile or straight face.

it would be extremely graceful

No, just curious. Thru a Dad's eyes she is beautiful. I want to know what others think of her.

If I said yes, would you sell her to me

Without the glasses, man. I wanna see her face.

On right

Well she is pretty, but is she pretty from the inside? We all know that we do not want to end up with some whore that fucked with niggers.

She is very pretty. Congratulations, her father. Better than the rest of her friends. How tall is she?

>Worried about the inside
Kek

Well fuck you then, -19/10. Seriously, though, I'd say she's a solid 6 or 7/10, but I wouldn't say I have the highest standards either.

5' 0"

She is tiny

Nice, nice.

BLACKED

You wonder why they get BLACKED. Maybe it's because when you see a white women with a nigger, you immediately think of sex.

From her squad…no sex involved.

Nice. A cheerleader. I used to think a guy being able to do that was impressive. It's impressive because he has balance but I don't even work out and have the strength to carry a girl like that.

Any nudes?

NO, I am her father! Even if I did have them I wouldn't post any.

Did you raise her right or is she some sort of cunty ungrateful slag?

Have you, as her father, ever thought about blasting a load across the bridge of her nose?

Your daughter looks older than you.

I can respect that, just thought I'd ask.

I raised her right. She is shy, respectful, and compassionate. She likes dancing, and sports.

This isn't your daughter and she's also a huge slut.

t. Somebody who knows her.

Troll

Go away

Can you prove she is your daughter?

unfortunately I am no troll

Don't need to, the burden of proof is on you.

Her friend on the far right looks good too.

Got any more clearer pics of her face? Maybe a frontal picture she took herself?

Wondering why you would post this here then ..??

Yeah nah, you are fake.

Who started this retarded meme and why have so many people decided it's a good way to debate things? Either side of any debate better have some fucking evidence to support their side.

She would be perfect if she straightened her teeth out. She would seriously look gorgeous. From pretty to gorgeous.

Working on that as we speak…

Very very good. Got yourself a solid 10/10 daughter at least in the looks department after that.

Appreciate that, thanks

She is pretty, unfortunately, I cannot.
I am not white, and I do not believe in race-mixing.
I would marry her.

Lies.

White and Asian women are hot as hell.
Latin and White women too.

Retards gave bigger retards the means to (avoid) arguing. See:yourlogicalfallacyis.com

I hope you don't believe in reproduction.

I am still suspect as to why you would post this. Is it because she is she is perpetually single and you cannot figure out why? The braces are not very cute but hey fixing the grill will be great, she is pretty. But yeah don't post that without expecting to get some trollage bud

Also, You are handsome yourself, like in a gramps/cowboy sort of way.

Also

I do no think you know what a real Latino is.

I do.

I forgot to ask, by "and", do you mean people who are mixed with? Like those mixed between white and orientals?

Gotta run errands, will be back later. Comment only on my daughter please.

Let's see what the consensus is.

Tbh im more interested into pounding your batmustache blonde looking ass away you handsome hunk you.

Hue

THE DOG! definitely a hot dog

Your dog looks nnice.

Dog looks dirty and ugly as fuck. I've seen hotter dogs.

impolite sage

You know what I think?
That OP is full of shit, why would a real father ask a bunch of random NEETS if his daughter is hot?
Beside I believe that girl is a trap.
Just to troll all you fuckers.

Way cute

MOAR?

Focus gentlemen…on the girl, not the dog!

ugly
big nose

i rather will focus on the grass

Don't understand angle shots ( head at side and down)?

Anyway…cute as a button in my opinion. I do want others to offer their opinions. Thanks

Oh no, nothing seems amiss with this thread at all.

Fuck off, OP.

Very pretty OP. I would date to marry her. Tell us about her.

Post on half chan. You'll get moar responses. I think she'd be a hit there.

you'll get banned there

I want to fire hot blast in your dogs arse have him shit it out, then watch your daughter eat it and shove some in her cunt

So with all the effort to go thru that, you must think she's pretty…thanks I guess.

She is a mud shark that's why you dog is hotter

You actually saved that pic on your computer?? Seek help, bro.

I think you are her "sugar daddy", not her real father.

Too old for me

What did she look like growing up OP?

moar

This

the man in the image is the king of Sweden