In the distant future humanity will be able to colonize planets in the same way anons can create boards on Holla Forums

In the distant future humanity will be able to colonize planets in the same way anons can create boards on Holla Forums.
What planet do you create anons?
What is it like?
Or which one do decide to live on?

dick yourself to into oblivion

If the planets are like boards here then the future will be a constant war between the Echo Chamber system and the Hugbox nebula.

I am just curious how planet Holla Forums would turn out? Would they expand and raid other planets?

So I can have my own planet that no-one else comes to. Perfect.

Colonize a planet tidally locked to its sun.

Make all the niggers live on the night side and white people on the day side.

But then the white people will turn dark and the niggers will turn white

Those dubs say they would

So basically I can find a dead italian planet with only three inhabitants left and ask the galactic emperor to make me ruler and then eject then all into space for not speaking english

In the distant future our descendents as if will be interplanetry shtposting pirates, travelling from world to world to troll their leaders and people by subverting their culture until we're banished from every hospitable planet in the galaxy.
We'll basically be space jews.

pick one

What else should I add?

equality achieved

Catgirls with their titties hangin out.

I would live on planet Holla Forums, either that or I'd live on a planet that turns you into a glorious anime character version of yourself.

Nice try xeno scum

That's gay, you faggot. Have fancy cat-women, forced by law to either wear nice, long, dresses, or become cumdumps.
males are immediately turned into cumdumps and pets. No exceptions

99% of them will be autism hugbox with only one thread and totally deserted within two weeks while the one percent left is anarcho-fascism and just 900 people?

So /a/?

No, /a/ is full of child mods that ban you for a week for forgetting to put a period down (i can seriously fucking back this up)

I'd take a planet in the Deep Space to get pictures of naked underage aliens without worrying about Space Police

I'm sorry, u wat?

It's well known that /a/ stands for /a/utism.

at least on Holla Forums it is, it's kinda sad when halfchan's /a/ is better than it is on here.
I made my own /a/ but no one really ever talks on here except for around 4 people
>>>/ab/

Deep Space Nein!

so therell be hundreds of planets with a single occupant that pretend theres other people on them?

Probably not but Holla Forums is pretty good at sticking together as long as they have enemies.

Of coursh!
Kek forbid if there is a planet /bane/, they will crash planets with no survivors as their main method of warfare

If Holla Forums had a planet unto themselves, they'd kill each other w/o bothering the rest of us

I want this future.

Imagine all those crimes committed.

Easy.
All I want is a planet, the same geographically as earth, but 65 F in the day and 50 F at night where I live.

I would fly around doing whatever I felt like until I got to the center of the galaxy.

one that has sun orbiting around it

geocentrism ftw

that sounds epic
id like to be the prime commander for your master plan

I would make a planet where there is total anarchy.