What's up with New Mexico & Colorado

What happened to turn these states into fairly reliable blue bastions?
I mean these are both states I would expect to still be reliably red but they aren't.
They flip once in awhile but it seems like their default post 1988 is blue.

Also, as an aside, what in the actual fuck happened in 1964?
Is that when boomers turned 18?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
dictionary.com/browse/invasion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heavy spic penetration of New Mexico.

Heavy hippie/stoner infestation of Colorado

Stinkbeaners as well as white flighters from California who had to move to a whiter state to continue believing in their liberal delusions.

Over 50% Hispanic

Mexicans in the southern half and DUDEWEEDLMAO Californians all over Denver

Goldwater was considered too extreme and JFK had just died a year before

Is it that bad there?
I live 45 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and there are days I don't see another white person outside my own family.
I can't imagine anything worse.

I was under the impression most liberals fleeing their own failed policies in Commiefornia went to Texas or Oregon.

Boulder.

So everyone just decided to suck Dem dick that year huh?

Shame.
It feels like that's right around the time everything really went to shit.

what happened in 64?

The californian population in colorado is huge; I think it's over 600k.

They go to Colorado and Idaho, too.

About 40-50 percent, they tend to stay in their enclaves also, there are very populous and homogenous white enclaves also, and most of them are decent/tolerable, unlike the Cholo shitheads you would find in LA. Albuquerque and Santa Fe both have only like 2 percent nigger and having visited Baltimore I realize that is a huge blessing and spics are infinitely preferable to groids even if white ethnostate remains ideal. Los Alamos is majority white by a wide margin, too bad the only fucking jobs in that town are with the labs and property is expensive AF.

t. NM resident

Are you retarded?

BTW they're taking over Idaho as well, but it won't be for at least a decade. They are desperate to go to scenic, mountain states away from minorities.

The ones that go to texas are just for employment, Texas is an ugly, flat, and ethnic place, however it does have a low cost of living.

I gotta disagree.
While it may be true that spics keep to themselves (lol aside from the rapes/murders) they are far more corrosive to American society than a bunch of dumb apes.

No, just looking for some older and wiser thoughts on things which I don't know much about.

Okay then.

First thing you should have checked.

So people from NV, CO, TX, etc have you noticed Californians actively trying to change your politics?

Or are they happy to just be away from the failed state they created?

Did they learn their lesson?

It was already getting to be a problem there when I visited in about 2006 or 2007. I knew someone that lived in Star, and the town went from being a little farming village to overrun with Caliniggers building suburban subdivisions within 10 years.

The northeast part of Colorado tried to break off and form its own state not too long ago, if that tells you anything.

Northern New Mexico is notorious as one of the only places having legitimate Spaniards and not stinkbeaners.

Santa Fe is a bernout place. Durango Colorado is full of young fit whites, I've never seen anything like it before. Little blonde children are everywhere and every so often you see large mennonite families.

Looks like demographics can account for New Mexico (holy shit) but not Colorado.

I guess it's like the other people said, all the potheads went there.

To be fair there has been an effort to break California up into several states for a long time now.

The liberals wont allow it because it would throw their advantage in the presidential elections into jeopardy.

No, I'd say a 15% drop in white demographics in Colorado would account for much of what you're seeing as well.

Indeed mein bruder.
The mud runs high.

How did that happen?

That and the federal government's less than receptive to letting states split off from other states. I don't know the formal procedure apart from Congress having to admit the state into the union, and that's something that's nearly impossible to accomplish in and of itself.

Maybe…

I'm convinced that the best course of action is to cede the Southwest to Mexico and have all whites retreat further into the American homeland.

It's not a permanent fix but it would go a long way to preserving our way of life on this continent.

Fuck off Pablo

Because I don't want our people to continue to racemix with filthy subhumans and want to preserve what power we have left in the Americas that means I must be beaner.

You serious user?

We'll see what happens if the country takes a different turn with Trump.

Canada seems to import more of the subversive asian/indian type verses the violent hordes type so I wonder if it's a more defensible position, despite Trudcuck and his meddling. North Dakota is infamous for it's burmese population(don't remember exactly which ethnic), minnesota and it's Somalis. Alaska of all places has samoan and tongan gangs for god's sake.

No, you are because you're buying into Aztlan bullshit and wanting to give our sovereign lands to Mexicans because enough of them borderhopped to get here.

The Globalists have made sure to spread the diversity far and wide to enrich us as much as possible.

Your solution?

Californians happened. I live in a city in Colorado and the amount of California plates is off the charts

I'd be fine with that.
Good luck getting the libcucks and cuckservatives to go along with it though.

Don't they have to get new plates when they move?

Build the wall, build it tall, and remove illegals. Make it so Mexicans don't want to stay for whatever reason, especially since Mexico offers dual citizenship for its entire diaspora.

they are the masters of cognitive dissonance. As soon as they begin to feel unwelcome or uncomfortable in their former liberal utopias by encroaching minorities, they begin to feel the urge to move to the new 'trendy' places they keep hearing about, like Boise ID, Boulder CO, Austin TX, etc. Obviously the demographics and low crime of these places are just a 'cohen'cidence they must not notice.

They don't have to go along with it, they just have to shut the fuck up.

And if they won't?

Then they've chosen their side: that of the invaders.

And they will share their fate.

A lot of them appear to have money based on the types of cars, so I assume they have a residence in both states.

Honestly on a fairly regular basis I can drive a few blocks and see more Cali plates than Colorado plates.

So between new arrivals, visitors, and those with residence in both states there's a huge representation. That's not even counting the people that actually got Colorado plates which I would assume to be more

"Boulder bubble" here. Place is insanely libtarded. Local weekly periodical is full of bleeding heart bullshit but city is structured to keep working class out.

Colorado Springs here, if they arent bern outs they are evangelical cruz supporters

Fuck this town

also parkside varrios homie

spics in both

So how many thousands of whites need to die?
Millions?

We're on the verge of losing the majority here as it is.

Mexicans.

Texas is next.

So new mexico is only 21.6% white? Get one more solid border rush, and it's back to being old mexico.

Mexicans are a big factor but in Colorado it has more to do with libtarded kikes and whites from California

You know…I've seen a lot more out of state plates in the last couple years now that you mention it.

I bet these cali fucks do have residence in both states and have family going back and forth.

Just reading that makes me fucking mad.

Mexicans dominate in our most southern big city, "Pueblo" and in some areas in springs and denver

other than that there isnt much mexicans

hispanic is included with white in those stats fucktards

Mexicans dominating major American cities is the new normal.

As many as it takes to get the job done.

Pretty convinced that a lot of them do. Some come during warm months, some come during cold, some go back and forth constantly. I know some of these people and I'm sure there are many of them

Tough talk. I don't think I could condemn my fellow whites to death like that.

You're forgetting how capitulating these people are. A couple symbolic mass slaughters and they will be cowtowing just as they are to the muzzies now.

Gee I wonder what is at play here, OP.

Leftists fleeing California.

Then you are weak, so you will shut the tuck up.

And if you will not?
Then there will be no choice but to acknowledge your weakness, your weakness akin to treachery, and so you will share their fate.

I will not watch my people, my nation, die to such weakness - and folk such as you, whether they be white, black, chink, spic or any other shade of mud, will not stand in my way, regardless of the self-assumed nobility of your treachery in altruistic weakness.

The places are infested with illegals. So the legal spics will all vote in the favor of their illegal family members.

Proving that they are roaches that don't give a single fuck about this country as much as their gibs.

Damn. Commiefornians are invading Montana, too. Missoula and Bozeman are turning into Little Californias.

Seems to me that you're planning on a Pyrrhic victory at best but what do I know.

Even if it is a Pyrrhic victory, its far far better than the alternatives.

New Mexico is approx 50% mestizo trash

Valhalla beckons.

Will you accept the shackles of lesser men, or will you fight for your kind?

We will fight.
And we will win.
There is no alternative, but damnation.

The fuck happened in 1964?

A time will come when the FBI no longer matters.

There is a reason Rome had no standing police force, and you have identified it - though offered no worthwhile commentary beyond.

Coloradan here; there's a one-word answer: Denver. Previously the population of the state was split about 50/50 between Denver metro and the rest of the state so we could go either way but in recent years Denver metro (including Boulder, of course) has become 2/3 going on 3/4 of the state's population and pretty much all of that growth has been from boomers, SWPLs, college students, Californian refugees, Texans, literal niggers from nigger Africa, out of state DUDE WEED LMAO types who come here to get in on the pot business but end up on welfare and other associated leftist stereotypes.

I'm getting the fuck out of here sooner or later; I have my sights set somewhere between Whitefish and Kettle Falls.

Yep, that's spot-on.

Worst place on the Front Range that's not called Trinidad or Walsenburg.

Spics

That will happen eventually but it will be far more violently in a civil war

LBJ got elected, pushed through a bunch of leftist shit that scared the traditional white majority, plus he took us further down the rabbithole of Vietnam.

I have between 5-20 years before this place is a hellhole

The South West is heavily minority white due to spic invasion
There's a pretty decent chance of states like Texas being flipped in the near future

Californians flooded CO.
NM is filled with spics.

Next questions pls.

Austin went from our beautiful Texas Utopia to a liberal shithole. Also, we're being invaded by spics now.

Yes, Austin is our capital. They are trying extremely hard to change us to their fucking retarded ways instead of assimilating.

No, they did not learn their lesson, and at this rate unless something changes Texas will be commiefornia 2.0 in 10-20 years.

Texas spic population is 38%. So says the papers, in all probability it's more like 45%. There's a war coming. Not a culture war like what's currently happening in the Lone Star State, it's about to become a REAL war. We're fucking fed up with these libshits and spics and niggers fucking with our state.

Also in this war we WILL declare independence from the US until everything is fixed. (we will help fix it obviously but until it is done we will NOT be a part of it)

That'll work about aswell as the Danelaw.

But they did have a police force and they were named Vigiles and they took no shit from anyone. Regardless I still agree with you m8.

Why would this be impossible? They did it 37 times

as much as I would love for that to happen it almost certainly won't happen. The Texas independence movement doesn't have nearly enough traction

despite being a kike, goldwater was the most pol candidate to make it that far.
he wanted to undo the new deal and gibsmedat, defeat the reds, abolish the fed, stop the civil rights act, and was the most pro gun.

It's just Hispanic nonsense that he's giving you, user. Spanish is another name for Hispanic, which is mixed mestizo and Indian population.

On DOTR every car with California license plates is automatically eminent domain (sans compensation) of the local RWDS

No you won't. You'll just be assimilated over time, just like California and Colorado before you. Texas will likely be a blue state in just a few years. It's already almost majority Hispanic, and it's being flooded by liberals from out of state. They've already overtaken Austin and they're working on all the other big cities, which will soon fall. Then you'll simply have a few bastions of white conservatives in the rural areas. The only thing that can save them is what will save everyone, a catastrophe that sparks a nationwide race war. Otherwise, it's slow conversion.

I lived in Colorado for a while. The place is getting overrun with liberals and stoners, and it's only picking up speed. It's already pretty far gone, remember that dust up about the refugees a while back? Colorado was one of the few states that actively encouraged refugees to come to their state, instead of staying neutral or flat out rejecting them like most of the rest did. It's that bad.

that's because he walked out with his delegates and told the party to go fuck themselves

On another note, the Jews have been solid Dem voters for over a century. Goldwater didn't sway them, and neither did the pro-Israel neocohens of the later years.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html

try the book

politically incorrect guide to american history
tom woods

bookzz.org
libgen.io

I knew Goldwater was a jew, but whenever I read about his policies and ideas, I really like them. Like, despite him being a jew, if he was elected instead of LBJ, (yeah, right), I think things wouldn't be nearly as fucked. Would he be considered one of the "good jews", or what?

/r/ing redpill or infodump on Goldwater

It's called NEW Mexico you dumdum

Explain Maine then.

Western states have different Organic Acts. Other states organics are on the county level…ever wondered what a Commonwealth is, like Mass? Maine used to be a county of Mass.

Tell me about it. I knew about Boulder from IBM.

All of N.M and South Central Colorado is full of spics. Heroin problem, weed problem.
Wealthy libs in the cities of Colorado pay 2k a month for a 1 bedroom apartment "Very progressive"… like Portland or San-Fran.

Some small towns in Colorado are pozz free, some rural/ranching/farming areas as well.
Spics are a bad prob as are hipster commie scum.
I don't like this state of CO. One day want to live in Montana.

I actually knew Mason Tvert. If you didn't see that established players would dominate back then, yes, you would end up on welfare. Blame the quick buck mentality, not the plant.

New Mexico here.

Whites are a minority in this state, man.

Spics aren't "natural conservatives."

Colorado native here. Born in Denver, lived my whole life in various parts of the state.

Most people living here are not actually from here.

Huge influx of Californians in the 90's still going on today has pretty much fucked politics along the front range. Mexicans pouring into the south have pozzed that area as well. Now we even have migrant groups pumping Somali's into small communities in the plains on the east.

I love my state, but I know the Colorado I knew and felt loyalty to is dead. I can't drive to work without seeing license plates from all over the country.

The local economy is doing better than a lot of other areas in the country, but things are becoming generally more shitty. I don't know how long it will be before much of the Denver metro area becomes unbearable. Just too many people, and too many of the wrong kind of people.

Nice knowing the US as it was meant to be for a bit of the childhood at least.

Californians ruined their state and moved .

Is the climbing still good at least, or have they shit that up too?

Climbing, hiking, down hill skiing and cross country skiing are all things you can still do, but if you go anywhere popular you will come across lots of SWPL types and trust fund hippies.

96% I think White state so they have no idea about the shitskin poz. Niggers and muds are cute and entertaining when they are on TV and merely an abstract concept. When you live with and near them and they become real, and no longer some abstract, the redpills get shoved up your ass.

Maine people live around other Whites and nearly no muds, so the "rules" of White society apply. What matters there politically is how "nice" you are as a candidate. Of course, libshits and "White Man's Burden" type shit rules the landscape.

Good to know. Was thinking about transplanting from Texas for the topography within the next 5 years or so.

I was at redrocks about a month ago.

The place was packed and there wasnt more than a dozen attractive people out of thousands. It's no wonder feminism and Marxism is popular there.

I mean you no offense, but please don't come. I know you think to yourself that you're not pozzed, but you are still different and will only add to the general toxic soup of different people muddying the waters that allows the progs to ruin things.

I believe we're still the thinnest state, but not much can be done for the butter faces.

Even the thin people had shitty tattoos and put no effort into making themselves look good.

A lot of them shit up Washington,too.

No offense, but I don't really give a shit about your opinion as to where I should or shouldn't move to. Just be glad that I would fill the void another shitlib would occupy.

Legalized marijuana screwing with peoples brains

Lots of degenerates in Boulder and the Denver area these days.

And by your own statement you prove that you are a liberal at heart, you just don't realize it yet.

I was on the fence about legalizing it when it first came up, now having been around it I am regretful that the state did what it did. All the statements about enjoying it in the privacy of your own home were lies. Give degenerates an inch and they will take a mile.

Then what the fuck are the rest of us stuck behind enemy lines supposed to do? Where I am at is not tenable in the long term, so I need to escape to somewhere White and non-pozzed to get my life going. Besides, as says, better a Holla Forumsack than a lefty libshit.

A true Holla Forumsack would understand the value of blood and soil. If you just move around looking for the next nice spot you are nothing more than a locust.

Anyway, we're already doomed and you won't find more than dying embers to warm your hands.

slide thread.

this thread = slide

SAGE NOW

Right.

I have no ties to soil. My parents because of their jobs moved a shitload when I was growing up. I have no roots and no sense of "place" yes, I know, it's very jewish. I'm going to reverse that trend and set down roots somewhere for my family, but it's gonna be somewhere White, redpilled and non-pozzed.

I have to undo the mistakes of my family and I have to start somewhere. May as well pick the best spot, since I have choices and am not limited by any "blood and soil" connection yet.

YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL YOU FOOL

Northern California here (Humboldt).

Never thought I'd prefer my degenerates to be methheads instead of libtards, but goddamn if you have Mexicans trying to come in and ruin your population with drugs, that will redpill an area like none other. Even our hippies are at least somewhat tolerable compared to the cities, they're all for freedom and all own guns. Used to live in SF and can't believe I didn't kill myself there.

Sorry Colorado, Texas, Oregon, Idaho, Kansas, and Maine. You're all gonna be the next states that will get huge saturations of trust fund babies who failed in SF+LA and pretend they're "down to earth" but in actuality can't make it in a city, so they go relocate in a different state to escape their failure.

SAGE

STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE STOP POSTING HERE

STOP IT NOW

What is this kikery?

SAGE!

what triggered this SJW?

neat ARG
2/10 for curiosity

But your pictures are shit and are literally meaningless to 100% of the users here, including yourself.

==STOP POSTING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU UNCIRCUMCISED PIECE OF SHIT

FILTHY UNCIRCUMCISED SHITHEAD

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THIS THREAD

homosex much?

GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I SODOMIZE YOU

hey
CIA
fuck you

Report and filter this faggot, everyone.
Not saging so the thread stays up.

IF YOU KEEP POSTING HERE YOU WILL BE FUCKED IN THE REAR

Your bot is literally filtered into oblivion monkey.

I can't even figure out what blew this rabbi's yarmulke off.

STOP POSTING HERE

DO NOT POST HERE

hes a self-admitted shill

added filter…

stop trying to circumvent your ban.

Spics are the majority. In my area they make up about 90% of the population.

don't tell the enemy what they're doing wrong

This CIA seems to be fucking up my browser a bit, so anons might want to disable the auto-update until the mods wake up and ban this faglord again.

Do not forget
Report and Filter

It's because the area has had Spanish people in it since the 1600s. Shit, Santa Fe and Albuquerque are older than the US by a few hundred years. The rich, non-mexican families stayed up in the mountains, and became US citizens when the US bought the land.

Oregon is already getting overcrowded to fuck with Californian scum, but western Oregon was mostly liberals anyway so it's hard to say they didn't have it coming.

Wait. Don't the cuckservatives say that Latinos are conservative?

REPORTED REPORTED

STOP POSTING STOP STOP STOP

Wtf is going on? The last couple of days Holla Forums and /k/ have been filled with spammers and shit

AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY AWAY

Of course they do. Since spics have some vague semblance of family values and conserving their spic leeching, it's expected a cuckservative would call them "Conservatives".

I WILL SODOMIZE AND FACE-FUCK YOU

It's almost like politicians lie or something. Weird, right?

CIA/some other fucks are trying to stop thread action again with the power of spamming. Just report it all the time.

tes te te s tes tes t ets tes te etest etes te s t e st t tet s

I WILL BUTTFUCK YOU

GET OVER HERE NEG I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIG

Are you autistic?

GONNA SHOW YOU HOW A REAL BUG CHASER OPERATES

TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC TICK TOC

He's a retard. Report.

Just filter him

Of course. You don't want to inform the enemy of what they do wrong though, so just keep it implied.

I got an argument.

" If Latinos are republican voters then why is California blue even though it's Latino Majority?

Pretty good argument. A cuckservative would try to fire back with "muh white liberals", but the statistics just don't work with that.

saaaageeeee

Go back to playing Roblox faggot

If we must do everything we can to save animals such as the elephant and Rhino from becoming extinct, then we should not allow whites to become a minority.

Thoughts?

This is what happened: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

And if that wasn't enough, a year later we got this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

sage sage sage

mazel tov everyone.

Coulter brought that up.

She handles the cuck pretty well.

Pretty good, but the more explicit implication of "whites" would trigger most liberals. For people that have sympathy to whites, you could probably push that argument to them. A vocabulary change of it might work but I can't think of a fitting word…

When does the shooting start?

Really, when?

Because I've seen all these "We sure are going to start that there race war soon!" posts and it never fucking happens and meanwhile the demographics only get worse and worse.

Unless you've got some sort of spicslaying communicable disease in development, stop circlejerking.

Those are just CIA twats or something. Race war is only a last resort, or possibly something after the 4-8 years of peace under Trump, so we have time to prepare.

The problem is when I use that argument, liberals say that Whites aren't a "species" so it's alright for them to become a minority.

What's your opinion on that?

That would be when you break out the scientific proof of differences between races, which is too far out for liberals. Most are a lost cause.

Liberals claim that since the definition of an "Invasion" involves a military,what's happening to Europe is not an "invasion".

The JFK assassination happened in Nov. 1963. That's a big reason why everybody voted blue in the 64' election.

Then they don't know what the dictionary definition of invasion is.

dictionary.com/browse/invasion

It doesn't have to be an army doing it for this definition.

We all know rapefugees are harmful and troublesome, like a disease.

Rapefugees want to take over and overrun Europe, for sure.

Rapefugees are intruding on Europe's land.

Are you me?

I do.

They're like fucking Okies.

Guess I ran form communism to more communism. fuck.

Same thing that happened to California which was reliably red until the late 80s when the tipping point hit full force. Same thing that has turned Texas and Arizona pink. Same thing that is happening to every white country. White replacement & genocide.

Sage because slide/circlejerk/pointless thread.