Furfags got some bantz

Even for degenerates……………………………………

8ch.net/furry/res/574655.html

Reminder that no matter how shitty your life gets, at least you're not Bernie.

Keep that shit in your containment board, freak.

bazinga

What the hell happened to that place?

same thing that's been happening to the internet for around two years.

Furries will be the last ones to go in the gas chamber; I will always be appreciative of that autistic furry that destroyed Holla Forums.

In the furfags' defence - at least they're not Bronies.

Still cringe-worthy cancer though.

Kill yourselves, degenerates.

Furfags are much worse than bronies

Objectively speaking, you're wrong.

Both groups have an unhealthy infatuation with anthropomorphic animals, therefore they are both furries.

However, Furries are open about their furry identity, while Bronies are in the closet, therefore the Furries are more respectable.

Also, try not to sage if you want to make an argument you filthy Brony shill.

Jews are taking over the world and Holla Forums wants to talk about some faggots wearing carpet to dry hump.

They are what Jewish poison does to the minds of our people - it is worth discussing degeneracy, hence why I propose we turn this into a general cringe thread.

Have you even seen the RainFurrest crap that the furries had going? I can't say I've seen bronies having cons that bad. You're also retarded for calling that dude a shill, when you're the one who started out shilling furries in the exact same way.

I wasn't shilling Furries, I was merely pointing out the fact that horsefucker faggots are in fact worse.

hey guys don't hate on bronies I am a brony ok I write good funny mlp stories currently I am working on my new pony story with donald trump and sam hyde "the religion of peace" to fight the degenerates also you should check out the my nationalist pony tumblr ok thanks for listening

I see what you did there.

it's a great feeling

stop, end your life

Out off all the boards I've made a point of passing through, /furry/ is generally the one most disconnected with reality.

But I'm too much of a coward.

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

HIDE AND SAGE THIS ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE UNTIL THE REPORT BAR GETS FIXED

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

NOT POLITICS YOU FAGGOT

Please tell me you're only pretending to be retarded.

Kill all horsefuckers.

The demographic didn't significantly change. It's just that even among these kinds of degenerates reality is knocking on the door and it's becoming more and more acceptable to show more and more of your powerlevel.
These are people who have seen the depths of human depravity and have seen the kayla-na/tumbles/TASE tier fags it produces.

Dubs of truth, most of us degenerates are well aware of how shallow and empty fetishes are, and are waking up to the realization that those fetishes are masks for primal desires for family, brotherhood, tribe, and real, lasting intimacy and permanency in this shifting changing world.

The redpill caused a painful wrench from our stupor, but the old values have more meat and milk and filling taste than the new.

You should use us furnigger degenerates, even if only as a warning and negative example, or as a shield against liberals.

"Why are you so racist, bigot?" How many nigger roommates have you had, slut? None, I wager, by the fact you defend them. I won't because

"Homophobe homophobe!" I'm a homo and I hate faggots. I hate them because they don't care about you, only your dick, any dick will do. They go through bfs like a smoker goes through packs, they all end up in the trash, empty.

Also

Wanna hear those?

Dubs of truth, most of us degenerates are well aware of how shallow and empty fetishes are, and are waking up to the realization that those fetishes are masks for primal desires for family, brotherhood, tribe, and real, lasting intimacy and permanency in this shifting changing world.

The redpill caused a painful wrench from our stupor, but the old values have more meat and milk and filling taste than the new.

You should use us furnigger degenerates, even if only as a warning and negative example, or as a shield against liberals.

"Why are you so racist, bigot?" How many nigger roommates have you had, slut? None, I wager, by the fact you defend them. I won't because

"Homophobe homophobe!" I'm a homo and I hate faggots. I hate them because they don't care about you, only your dick, any dick will do. They go through bfs like a smoker goes through packs, they all end up in the trash, empty.

Also

Wanna hear those?

Fuck off with the degenerate threads

Why has this thread been allowed to exist this long and why are you morons still bumping it's emaciated corpse to the frontpage?

Then this will fucking enrage you.

Are we being raided?

There's a shit ton of furfags that support Trump.

What is "sage"?

Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

Send them to VIP gulag.

Posting in quality thread

Post yfw you're not Anthony Burch.

I he gonna be ok?

It's sleeping

Yes. They are worse by far.

Furfag "logic", everyone.

Come on fellas, you know bronies are worse. At least with regular furries they're fantasizing about animal-like humans. Bronies quite literally want to fuck cartoon ponies.

Both are shit and degenerate, but bronies are even fucking worse than the furries.

Also, this thread is now about Suomi-posting

Show me a pony that looks like an MLP marshmallow.

We had some furfags trying to shit up /k/ recently with their fanfictions.
The "lifestyle" breeds autism and degeneracy.

Keep them to their containment boards or in their own house.
But stop bringing your shit out in public.
No one wants to wonder if it's soda or jizz that causing clumps in your pungent fursuit.

I'm sorry about your PTSD but that guy who raped your cat wasn't a furry, he was just mentally disturbed.

#notallmuslims

:^)