Hey 8 Holla Forums. My soul is in the hands of satan...

Hey 8 Holla Forums. My soul is in the hands of satan. I tried praying to jesus but not even he is strong enaugh to save it.
Can you ask god to help me and get my soul back? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yaMFQZ9Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=2-aPrHz9utA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bet your soul as collateral to Jews and they will put a lien on it and prevent you going to hell.

>>>/christian/

made thread, not even they want to help.

you must praise kek

YOUR SOUL WILL BE HEALED AND YOU SHALL HAVE SALVATION BUT ONLY IF YOU PRAISE KEK

If you want to be with God, the true god, the father of Jesus Christ, know that nothing will separate him from you.

Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

it seems i just pissed off the users on that board. what do i keep doing wrong? :[[

FUCKING Holla Forums
YOU FOLLOWED ME TO THE BOARD!

LEAVE THE PURE SOULS ALONE!

you shall continue to be strangled by the light until you stop asking for it's help and abandon it. kek shall guide you as you use your own senses to walk the path of truth.
PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY DARK ONE MAY THE ACOLYTES OF KEK CONTINUE ALONG HIS ETERNAL PATH TO TRUTH

kys see if that helps

this should explain everything.

no. you're with us now and there is no going back

once you know you can never go back

knowing is not the problem. being is. i want to be free.

good luck

be careful what you wish for

user you aren't politics, goto:
>>>/polmeta/

Also incorporating three unrelated old things in two sentences shows how much of a newfag you are, get lost in some old manuscripts.

i chose my words very carefully and was well aware of what i was saying.

im already under 100% surveilance. they know who i am.

sux doesn't it

i allways stay focused on my goal. freedom and love.

My guess is you live in Germany?
If so your feelings could just be an existential crisis due too an ancient prophecy soon coming true in those lands, so I wouldn't worry, its truly going to be wonderful. its where Holla Forums gets its day of the rope holy day from

oh that's what you say now

they always say that

why would that prophecy solely come true in germany?

no, i have my reasons.

i want freedom because illuminati, i want truth because lies and shit and i want love because IM LOOKING FOR MY WIFE WHOM THEY KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING!

Go to the Church homie. Don't listen what anyone else says.

already done.

ill be going to /christian/ regularly.
but if im not supposed to listen to what anyone else says, why would i listen to you?

alright LARPaholic. we all know you don't have a wife, let alone one that has been kidnapped

if you're already under surveillance then you won't mind providing evidence

pics or it didn't happen faggot

You know what you must do now, op.

check those digits

can a slide thread be a slide thread if there's nothing to slide?

If you knew anything about the illuminati you wouldn't say such things.

darkness allows the inner light of wisdom, of the knowledge of kek to flow

yeah have some fried chicken dog

too late…one of us now fam

Son, whoever calls the name of the lord will be saved and through your faith in that you'll be justified. Everyone who has salvation still sins, that's because we're still in our lustful and sinful flesh but that doesn't mean that satan owns your soul. God bless.

You're an idiot who wasn't even trying to be saved. If you're possessed, get an exorcism. If you're just an edgy retard, simply turn to God and have an active relationship. If you're too stupid to figure it out, your soul deserves to burn for an eternity for making deals with the Devil itself in the first place.

Find God. Get saved. Stop being retarded.

kys

I'm Catholic and I'm trying to give you good advice.

Because you were the one asking for help?

See

Otherwise enjoy your permanent vacation in hellfire.

>>>/x/

Satan means whatever I’m looking at— whatever I want it to mean. It’s on my forehead. It’s me if I can get up on that highway. It’s everything that human beings don’t understand. It’s all their fears; it’s what they’re not sure of. Satan to me would be God; you would be God to me. I can worship anything as God. Everything is God. The Sun is God. The Moon is God. Everything is God. Except with them stupid fucking people who got that shit stuck up in their fucking heads and won’t get rid of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yaMFQZ9Xg

they just banned for this thread with the reason ">>>christian"

me*

Test

by worshipping specific things you are missing the point.

but who am i telling that. everyone knows that. im done.

something happend in may 2013 after which everyone suddenly became asleep.

either i was put into an alternate universe or someone did something. i was AFK for 2 days. in coma.

i am here to find out what happend during that time. to me. or to the world. i must find the truth.

is anyone even still in this thread? guys it was just fucking numbers. i posted a screenshot of the 666 post and rolled 222. now come on. im not holy.

i just realized, after i woke up all my songs on my PC were gone. hm…

Yes and you can see it everywhere in nature. It's completely going against everything that's moral. Just look at little children. Are those the proof of innocence in flesh or of it's rebellious nature? Your statement please. Praise the lord jesus!

Satan is the way to the truth and to liberation. Do not fall for false gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-aPrHz9utA