Why do Drumpfcucks think that this is acceptable behaviour?

Why do Drumpfcucks think that this is acceptable behaviour?

because it is

Being this assblasted that Chad Nationalism is going to steal your waifu.

Being a moralfag on Holla Forums

What a great guy

Grow the fuck up you petty little moron. Allow me to educate you, what you call "moralfaggotry" is actually called being a decent person.

I'm asking why they have to behave like insane assholes and assault people (physically and mentally), it's a valid question fuckwit. I guess you don't have a valid answer?

He's a fucking troglodyte. Fuck him and you.

Fuck off Drumpfscum. Your kind are like fucking poison, you are KILLING this board. Leave. Now.

I will fuck your dad, punk

Because Trumpcuks, like Hillarycunts, were not respectable people.

Bernout detected

Chumpcucks are real tough cookies behind their keyboards…Not so tough when it comes to reality. I've confrondozens of them and the reactions are ALWAYS the same: autistic mumbling, visible discomfort and palpable fear. You aren't scaring anybody.

It's the crazy retards like in OP thatneed to be locked away.

*confronted

You haven't confronted anybody, Holla Forums doesn't believe you.

stop sperging out and learn how to type

pic related is what will happen when you leave your basement and actually live out your fantasy

Fuck off spic.

I thought Soros only deployed the antifaggots to places where the local population was starting to fight back?

Watch the video I uploaded fucktard, see what ACTUALLY fucking happens. The majority of the country is disgusted by this vile bullshit and if you think they are going to grin and bear it while Adolf Drumpf rapes America you've got another thing coming…You are going to see the consequences of your decisions VERY soon, it's going to be fucking delicious.

I absolutely have, why would I even lie about that? I refuse to avert my gaze and ignore the injustice of racism, when i see somebody flying Drumpfs flag (those shitty little hats) I make sure to call their bigotry out in front of as many onlookers as possible. I have verbally destroyed every single one of them that I have encountered so far, they truly are a sorry bunch…I genuinely pity them more than I hate them. That being said I'm not about to let their racism go unchecked because I feel sorry for them.

If you're a troll then you're actually breddy gud. If not, wew…

This us one if the worst things about you people…WAKE UP! You are trapped in a bubble! I'm not a "shill", "JOOOOO" or "troll" (a title much more suited to your ilk) just because I disagree with you. Maybe you are actually in the wrong here.

After you, hick.

I don't approve of homosexuals. Would not eat dinner with.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist, the presence of nonwhites in white nations is a detriment to every white citizen of said nation.

Most "people" that oppose him are just as subhuman as the people that support him, you're all going to kill eachother in the street just like they want.
This is the beginning of depopulation and great culling of inferior American stock.
It's penance for war-crimes, look at Germany.

Race is a spook. You let down your fellow comrades when you go full neo liberal.

Wanna see a real spook?

This is some nice butthurt.

Indeed crying over this is a true sign of being cucked.

is cuck still filtered

Where do you think we are?

It's called common decency you disgusting little worm, maybe you should try it out some time? Make a VALID defence in favour of being racist. Protip: you can't.

Ever heard of colonialism and slavery? Let me guess "HERP! It ok wen it be wite peeple doin it DERP!". The fact of the matter is that your ancestors have wronged these people and it's down to YOU to make it right and heal those wounds. Are you going to be a man or a child about it?

BE A MAN!

Nobody is a subhuman brother, even the Drumpfscum can find salvation (they'd better do it soon though, times is running out).

Why not post the real quote? You know, the one where he talks about how republicans would be the easiest group to fool. You've been had.

Holla Forums from the look of it…What the fuck happened here? You guys used to be cool…

Niggers and spics are.

I aproove anything Trump does because he is following the commands of Israel.

I have had the same type of aggressiveness shown to me by jesus freaks. Maybe these people are attached to the identity cult of trump, seeing it as synonymous with their values.

You're right I can't. And I'm not going to try to convince someone as set in their ways as you.
You will not see what I'm discussing until it's staring you(and the Trumpniggers) in the face - then you will both have deep regrets, the empirical truths about race come later and will be irrelevant by the time that rolls around anyway since the removal of sub-humans in both camps will free up lots and lots of room for experimental societies guided by an unseen hand.
That's funny and could be described as pathological altruism, accepting the death of your people over guilt, hilarious.
And if it's "up" to anything it's "up to" causality - which has already ruled against all parties involved. – whoever wins, you lose
You will both find it too late, the "beast" has been "unleashed" and you're not looking far-ahead enough, the simple fact is that we've become unsustainable and nature is taking too long to correct the deviation. That's where certain chaotic elements come into play, and rile them(the subhumans) up into a conflict.

So have you, you want to kill trumpniggers just as bad as they want to kill you. No amount of snark and "lel idc" will mask this. I am gazing into your soul through your wifi-card.

You are too, trumpnigger.

Pic related

They are sheep, their intentions are bad but they can still reclaim their humanity. People like are too far gone in my opinion, when you fully embrace racism you become my enemy. Take that as you will.

And you are not a sheep? You play the part well.

At the end of the game, it's lights out for every one. We are all the same!

You speak for the whole board?

I'm not even going to gratify you with an argument you ignorant bigot. In fact I'm DONE with this conversation, fuck every single one of you that votws for Ronand Flumpf. You are an example EVERYTHING that America stands against, we're not going to stand by and watch from the side line while you turn America back into Amerikkka. You have been warned.

FUCK YOU DRUMPFLINGS! I'M OUTTA HERE!

Rolled 24, 32, 63, 44, 55, 91, 19, 18, 69, 99, 61, 78, 63, 58, 99, 41, 4, 37, 35, 98, 11, 14, 17, 95, 97, 69, 63, 40, 11, 29, 62, 34, 61, 25, 77, 16, 17, 96, 33, 85, 96, 94, 64, 59, 53, 64, 99, 56, 1, 35, 54, 12, 49, 70, 7, 47, 40, 70, 86, 50, 99, 48, 83, 61, 73, 61, 76, 90, 58, 10, 75, 54, 5, 40, 13, 57, 4, 13, 13, 5, 48, 66, 16, 97, 37, 23, 44, 76, 93, 30, 26, 93, 78, 10, 54, 52, 70, 31, 42 + 99 = 5169 (99d99)
I didn't vote for Trump though, didn't vote at all. Voting is for sheep like yourself who pray for their own death at the hands of a system that is both parasitic and predatory.
That's also funny, sheep make me laugh hysterically. It never stopped, just because you elected a nigger doesn't mean that the deep-state fell apart. You know the KKK was a CIA-funded organization that's only now reaching it's stated goals, don;t you? You know that same CIA pushed crack cocaine in Harlem and taught Bolivians how to cook it don't you?
Hilarious, and you're calling me ignorant?
America stands for nothing so it has fallen for everything and entered a state of controlled entropy - it's worse than anything Orwell could have even dreamed of.

Exactly, fulfill your duty just as they will fulfill theirs. The chaotic element simply laughs and hides away only to emerge into a world free of sheep.

see numbers

nice thumbnail

Hell, even the so-called "alternative" right is a creation of the CIA.
You are all being played. Top kek.

Genetic variation in intelligence and behaviour due to human biodiversity.

kill yourself you pathetic cuckold

never heard of any of this stuff before
did you make that yourself?

Op you Fuckn newfag.

I'll be you're enemy! I want to kill you.

Nigger

Bigot.

Faggot

FILTHY DUMB DRUMPFTARD SCUM!

Is that you best you've got? Crawl back to your cave you fucking troglodyte, you don't stand a chance on this debate. I will fucking eviscerate you, is that really what you want?

Yes Nigger we all know the dumfs are bad and you're furier killery was the best choice and the left never dose anything wrong & there's no vids on YouTube of left wing retards doing traded shit.

Nigger

Nigger

Niggeigi.

Niggerfaggot

What debate? This/b/ you retard

Nigger

Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS!

THE DRUMPFTARDS ARE TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY THREAD!

MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS! MODS!

CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG SO YOU'LL JUST RUIN MY THREAD HUH? I FUCKING DESPUSE YOU PIECES OF SHIT! FUCK YOU ALL!

FUCK RONALD CHUMP AND ANYBODY WHO SUPPOTS HIM!

FUCK RONALD CHUMP AND ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS HIM!

FUCK RONALD CHUMP AND ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS HIM!

No we hate you personally. Fuck you and trump and Hillary and burnie and you're mom and dad

If you're seriously affected by such a primary school-tier insult, kill yourself, 100% mean it, fucking kill yourself because you're not gonna make it in the real world.

I proved you wrong though(sort of, I proved you're just as trapped as they are) and you pulled out of the discussion, just like I pulled out of your sister's nasty snatch last night since I don't want any subhuman children.

DRUMPF LIED AMERICA DIED!

==DUCK FRUMPF!

==DUCK FRUMPF!

==DUCK FRUMPF!

ohohoho post more of this emo slut please!

Nice! I was hoping for a Trump thread!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO "MUH FREEZEPEACH"?!?! DOES THAT ONLY EXIST WHEN YOU AGREE WITH SOMEBODY?!?!?

What if I we're to tell you you are in a trap thread?

It's a trap. If that doesn't bother you, more power to you. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

What the fuck Mann, don't tell people that. Its part of the adventure.

Keep thinking exactly what the Jewish media want you to think OP. You enormous faggot.

Homosexuals and degenerates really need to die.

Ok is a faggot & his thread is derailed.

but Niggers are smart, respectable people who never rape, riot and murder! Haven't you watched the news lately? BLM dindu nuffin.

The gay community

Triple K Mafia

fuck yes, great way to cap this thread.

what a class act the shirtless guy is(n't). a nigger through and through.
as a long term american conservative, i don't want to be associated with thugs of his ilk at all and if he and his cronies think having trump in the whitehouse will give them a voice, believe me you are wrong.
this retard is a shame on america and a shame on conservatives. the fewer of him there are, the greater america will be.

If you are a true conservative you should be even more worried than me. FIX YOUR FUCKING PARTY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE ASSHOLE!

Not sure about the idiot chad in OP's video, didn't bother watching it. As far as the Republican party goes, Trump IS the fix. Idiots like Paul Ryan and soulless neocons like McCain and Graham have bent knee to PC Liberal Marxist tripe for too long. The lying main stream media have deceived and befuddled the masses, enough is enough.

i guess the obamacare repeal fiasco hasn't sunk in yet, user.
the republicans demonstrated to Trump that they are in power, not him. he is the weakest president in decades in this respect. he must work for the republican party because the party won't work for him. that or play golf for four years while another establishment figure builds support for the next election. to most republicans, Trump is the chad in op's vid, but wearing an expensive suit.

these people are what you call white trash

>why does [insert group here] think ____ ?
people are not groups they are individuals, retard

Berniefags are beta orbiters, while Hillarycunts are the bull.
Ron Paul 2020. He is a true American.