Germany fights hate speech with memes

A Youtuber makes a video about German government-financed anti-hatespeech organization, which intends to fight:

How will they do it? With out-dated, low-energy image macros of course!

The site for everyone to see:
no-hate-speech.de/de/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
twitter.com/ADS_Bund
twitter.com/BMFSFJ
twitter.com/NoHateSpeechDE
no-hate-speech.de/de/netzwerk/
nohatespeechmovement.org/
inach.net/
nohatespeechmovement.org/campaign
youtu.be/gyo_ipw3JyI
neuemedienmacher.de/?p=43
memecenter.com/fun/6838247/moonman-moonman-can-you-see
memecenter.com/fun/6839619/current-situation-in-niemcy/comments/9978599
youtube.com/watch?v=81dhho3JuK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shoutout to current year for being fucking insane for the past month or so.

Its been fucking gold watching memes rip reality apart.

When will the left learn that anti-racism isn't funny?

Fuck gypsies. I've seen enough to know they're scum of the earth. They're the niggers of europe.

I got to admit this was accurate.

"Rainer Friman received hate from his kinsmen when he said that Gypsies should assimilate, go to school and to work. Miranda Vuolasranta thinks it threatens the Gypsy culture."

"Tania Lundberg: discrimination took my will to work."

Top Kek.

They think they can wield the power of memes.

no-hate-speech.de? wtf? why not kein-haß-reden.de? why is the url in english? this is retarded.

I challenge you to find the worst memes they have there.

You need to end your oppressive nationalism goy, start embracing our global language.

Humor is essentially about challenging taboos and breaking the chains of mental slavery. Cucktural Marxism is essentially about churlishly and puritanically enforcing taboos, and straightjacketing the mind. Hence, the two are incompatible.

It's very confusing mr. Shlomo, at one time they use german the other time they use english.

I'd love to call this a failed attempt at suite trying to relate to kids, but something tells me that there are purple-haired freaks who genuinely get a kick out of this.

yup

Can an user give us the time to when meme magic was discovered, and when this type of amatuerish memery was first used to counter it?
Maybe (((they))) saw our potential to achieve meme godhood, and in turn they wanted to counter it with their, what can only be called Meme-Heresy.

if only…

That entire paragraph was literal autism

I remember when Holla Forums used to actually back things up with facts and evidence or at the very least a well thought out argument.

Now it's muh memes

So much fucking cancer holding us back from achieving anything worthwhile like projects RL and community organizing.

MINISTRY OF LOVE ALL BUT CONFIRMED

ORWELL'S BOOK SHOULD HAVE BEEN TITLED LE CURRENT YEAR

Serb here, i can confirm this 100%

When will they learn that forced memes usually backfire inevitably? A meme is only as powerful as the raw thoughts that forge it and evolve it over time. It's an emergent process, something you cannot fabricate.

Kek rewards observations, not contrivances.

:^)

The best you can get on an anonymous board is infodumps and philosophical discussions like the asatrufags like to hold. Actual "doing" can't be done while anonymous.

Jews hate the 1st amendment because they can't implement their anti-jew speech laws.

I don't agree with that standpoint at all. We can be doing things RL

In fact several Anons went to the armed and silent protests outside of the Federal reserve a while back.

And Anonymity isn't really a thing anymore, (((They))) absolutely have made note of who we are and what we collectively stand for.

It is a matter of how but when now,and we are beginning to see that start of it in Europe then it'll spread all over the rest of the western world make no mistake.

We have to start mobilization or we will be eaten.

do you know why our memes are based? why they are funny and resonate with those that see them, thus propagating the "real" meme (the idea behind the image or phrase) at the expense of the forced ones?

BECAUSE OURS ARE BASED IN TRUTH, FACTS, AND EVIDENCE

look at the infodump threads, the discussions on history, genetics, news, and philosophy that happen here. sure, they're covered in shitposting and sandwiched between shills, but the facts and evidence are there. what autistic faggots like you fail to understand is that successful memes couple BOTH dialectic and rhetoric into one easy-to-spread package.

in the merciless world of competing ideas, only those based in truth will organically propagate and reign supreme. they aren't forced down your throat through the Lugenpresse or college, all it takes is one casual glance and the "infection" has spread.

that is why our memes are supreme, and no government-funded thinktank, plebbit board, or lefty organization can defeat them, because they are at odds with reality itself.

I want this meme to die

For some reason, that image screams to me:

"We take credit for other anons posts"

Don't know why, though.

Forgot embed

I think it's an enders game thing.

Right peter?

Wait a second. If the government is now using memes to project their agenda. Would any memes that aggressively counter it be considered, Memetic Terrorism? Are we Guerilla Meme soldiers?

I understand the dynamics of memes and "dialectic and rhetoric into one easy-to-spread package" yet even in that regard most of Holla Forums or /n/ never leave that safety of chan boards

So it's all very much "moot"

How can we expect change if most of us aren't even willing to step outside our comfort zone. That is what narcs me about Holla Forums at least anitifa puts their money where their mouths are

creator of anti-hate campaign runs out of ideas
comes to Holla Forums for help

We say things here, that are outside the comfort zones of pretty much all humans.

We are not the weak.

We are anonymous because this is one of the last places where we can even speak freely without being banned, thread deleted, shadowbanned, auto-filtered, etc….

Anonymity is forced on these boards, for the most part, as anyone who attempts to lay claim to their own posts is immediately attacked by mossad agents wishing to steal ideas, or credit.

We've entered a new age of information warfare user. Wold War Meme has begun.

More like Soros shoves money in their mouths and tells them to "go nuts".

This.
t. Hungarian

Not bad, not bad at all.

All those point may be true, i don't care to debate those points.

But when 4chan or Holla Forums or whatever-chan finally shutdown for whatever reason and there is no space left and nobody cared enough to develop alternatives what then!?!

What will you do when (((they))) come for you just like they went after a German couple for having a facebook page the slightest bit critical of refugees.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/

what then??
These are questions we need to address RIGHT NOW!!

And cam-girls and Youtubers receive money for absolutely nothing either, yet Holla Forums couldn't even get it's users to fund projects and individuals they know are important.

I dont know, i got drunk and wound up dancing with a bunch of gypsies in a seedy pub once. It was fun.

Rothschild?

Is that you?

They aren't interested in earning anything, they just want to steal yours, Holla Forums

This is why they attack all trips… because it identifies you in a way that is more difficult for them to take credit for your ideas.

That one is a surprisingly complex sort of bad.
First off, it was made by somebody who thinks the Simpsons is relevant.

However, think about the picture for a second, the Bart Simpson/Chalkboard gag is that it always implies some unseen shenanigans that Bart is being punished for.
In this case, he's apparently being punished for "Ignoring Nazis".

We can infer then, since all speech that leftists disapprove of is hate speech, and everyone who engages in hate speech is a Nazi, that Bart is living is the leftist's ideal dystopian future where a child would be punished for failing to report his neighbors for wrong-think. (They also apparently have him on drugs since he's smiling during his punishment and his pupils are different sizes)

This is actually so bad, I think WE should spread it.

This.
Gypos are cancer. They live like nomads to this day and age. Except they rummage in trashcans now and organize human trafficking.

Now now, I'm sure the Russian mob is alot more competent at human traffiicking than gyppos

You are aware of how gex had to hide to not get arrested, right ?
There are numerous things that were funded and organized. It doesn't happen in written form here but people do act.
Unlike you infiltrators.

You're taking this Touhou cosplay forum way too seriously.

Jesus christ, that guy's face is horrifying.

He smooths it with stem cells from the foreskins of goyim.

That is of course outrageous, but he said some outrageous things. Truthis often outrageous.

Now let's take gypsies for example. Even though being a nomadic people they are kinda sorta native to Europe. They often figure in to folklore and myth as boogeymen. The migrants are not native to Europe, that is a humanitARYAN concern.

And that is what you get when you support a rothschild banking dynasty.

Pretty fucking bold statement, you got any proof??

Do you become this violent when queried about difficult and important questions??

You are probable right. How could you expect much from a group that thinks it's changing the world by re-posting pepe edits.

REEEEEEE
OC

Rothschild.

You are a teeny, tiny little man, suckling at the teat of your fathers empire.

You have been coddled all of your life, and fed confidence that never belonged to you.

This is the open trench warfare terrain of ideas, and you lack the brains to stand on your own, without paying people to fight FOR you.

BTW

Nice, shill playbook I've seen a million times before.

Hope you didn't spend too much on it, because it's obsolete.

I'm pretty sure that if i was one of the wealthiest men or son or wealthiest men alive, i wouldn't be posting on a image board with an active poster number in {2787} I'd be doing some a far more important.

You need to qualify your post, like replying to someone.

Or wait… YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!

krauts, why can't you into banter?

We've already established the left are basically incapable of making memes.

The left everywhere are still stuck in the early to mid 2000s where the only thing you have to do to win a debate is say everything in a humourless snarky voice and repeat gags from tehdailyshowXD and mock tehstoopidreligiousrwight! They don't get that these days that just makes you look like a pig-ignorant fuckwit and is a major source of our propaganda, i.e: CURRENT YEAR meme.

Today its the Left who are the sermonising, irrational religious fanatics who deny scientific evidence and fervently attempt to push their groundless morality onto culture.

imageboards as proven by Chanology and GamerGate are complete and utter shit at any kind of complex organization, not to mention there's only around 3000 active anons on 8/pol/ without about 25000-30000 lurkers since only around 10% of anons post. We'd be forming a small real life organization that wouldn't accomplish even 2% of what we can do online.

We're 3000 anons and we're actually affecting the election in the most powerful country in the world. Do you have fucking clue how fucking massively we punch above our weight compared to our population?

We've discovered that we can wield a massively disproportionate amount of influence with memes so of course we've naturally shifted to the most effective way of exerting our influence.

And what did that accomplish?

Heine was based and would probably trigger leftis today.

Is every experiment a success??

unless you were desperate to regain control.

I don't need to do shit you say.

Shut up andrew.

But in every single other format we'd be less effective than we are right now.

No they aren't.
They are something that fucking India thought was so vile and disgusting they chased them out.
They baited western europeans into thinking they are nobles from egypt and played on their christian hospitality.
They were allowed into eastern europe thanks to constant conflict and the fucking ottman shits.
And when eastern europe was finally getting less of them Hitler chased a lot from the west into the east.
They are useless human garbage that nobody wants. Native to india, but now native to nowhere.
No country that has them, likes them. They are nigger tier, except they rob you more often and kill you a bit less.

You come here expecting threads where we pour cash together into public activities ? You are an outright fool.
You fail at basic internet anonymity rules, then you fail at what Holla Forums is.

Go back to where you came from.

You have a better chance of turning Holla Forums communist than getting us to accept fucking tripfags.

Not even trying to fit in

youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8

Meme magic was first found when /bane/'s single-minded autistic obsession with the plane scene seemed to start manifesting in reality.

Get a load of this edgelord.

That's some world class deflection you have there.

Gypsies can be good for a bit of drunken revelry but you don't want to live around these euroniggers.

how is the weather in tel aviv

The Twelfth of July 2006

The Chan That Closed The Pool

Same as the weather at your mothers house.

Checked but…

Just

reddit

space

my

up

shill

kun

Ignore (((SINEAD))) and her claxxon for IRL DOIN STUFF GOY!!! Because that's how you get Adam Lanza'd.

The audacity of these niggers.
It is time they received an education in memes.

This is just fucking sad. I hope your employer docks your pay

you've revealed a shill angle of attack to a good portion of Holla Forums because you sperged out and reveled yourself as a shill beyond a shadow of a doubt. You honestly deserve a pay dock for your utterly awful performance.

Fuck that.
No quarter.

QUARTERMASTER, RUN UP THE JOLLY RED

Nice work user you route me out. Oh noooooo I've been bested in this intellectual game of cat and mouse.

That'll teach me to endorse the idea of doing other things other than posting terrible edits of a 2009 meme.

Yup totally confirmed for pay shill for that viewpoint.

Latvian here, can confirm.
One of the good things that happened from joining the EU is that a great amount of them emigrated to richer EU countries.
Thanks suckers!

That's because some time ago somebody realized that only autists and intelligent people care about facts and these people are in the minority. The masses who decide elections only care about feelings.

And this is Why Trump is effective. In his speeches he tells things that are supported by facts (such as illegal immigration), while he can also manipulate the feeling of the audience (Make America Great Again).

You refer to language as violence and then expect anyone here to buy that you're just an honest user advocating real life organization?'

Just stop fucking trying you absolute retard.

NO QUARTER

Very much so. When I you go on a rant about this or that minority, there will always be someone who'll point out that not all of them are bad, that some of them live decent lives, or are talented, or are even on our side.

The one exception to this are Gypsies. They stretch from Western Europe to Pakistan and, throughout these places, reaction to them will be universal hatred.

I'M FROM LAS VEGAS
AND I SAY WE KILL EM ALL

checked. I love alestorm.

Calm down, Johnny

In my whole life I've only met one gypsy who wasn't a complete piece of shit. One. And he was still a piece of shit.

Grasping at straws much?!?

You have yet to make an actual argument as to why organization is bad thing. Or would that imply effort on your behalf?!

Even Muslims can't stand their shitty behavior?

mghjbnvf

Gypsies are the niggers of life.

You stick out like a sore thumb, faggot

see

I actually did make an argument addressing exactly that

These image macros contain no substance. They are merely disposable virtue signals for digi-puritans.

Now I must cleanse.

What part of pic related was unclear?
Please, explain to me what it is you're having trouble understanding.

I'm from Svalbard and can confirm.
They're illegaly squatting in bear burrows

We had a Dutch comedy programme called Jiskefet, non-Dutch won't know want I am talking about, but they produce comedy and satire and this German video looks like one of their satirical pieces.

Jesus Christ, how did they manage to spread to fucking Svalbard?

Honestly I think that half the reason the left will eventually lose is that they're just not fucking funny.

At all

Blind passenger on swedish boat

Not an argument. Next

Chanology and GamerGate are terrible examples

First off GameGate did achieve it's goal in making "gaming Journalists" announce their connections with persons of interest and disclosing any conflict of interest, So your wrong on that point. Anything more out of GamerGate and you are expecting too much.

Chanology and the issues and events with Scientology did have an impact. Scientology was revealed to the larger public to be a creepy pyramid scheme organization because Anons went out on the streets and amassed huge crowds that caught media attention.

You are absolutely wrong on community organization being a bad idea, The swedes and Norwegians are forming citizen patrols though certain neighborhoods and that has the public support but certainly not the (((Media))) or (((politicians))) support.

They are streetshitters so low that even the ordinary Pajeets could not suffer to let live in their countries. So they exiled them from India and moved to the west some 7-800 years ago.

I see.
I said no quarter, and I mean it.

That's a funny way of saying "filter me" ~[ID:e10cc6]

To which I'm happy to oblige seeing as how you are unable to put forth an argument.

may you know the locker

somebody send in that dutch hitler look alike from deutsch/pol/

Liberals sucks at MEMEing

News at 11

These guys are geniuses. They are getting free money to shit out ineffective memes. Hell, we should form our own anti-hatespeech organizations and make memes that on the surface appear anti-racist, but are so intentionally bad or incorrect that they undermine anti-racism.

You cheeky little jew. I like this and would support this.

Basically like the shitty CS memes for fashy goys but decent tier imagery and shitty arguments.

They never learn.

I agree.
Death to gypsies.

gypsies aren't as bad as turkroaches tbh, when I visited Germany in 2012 the Turks there were as bad as niggers in america

Gadverdamme.

I think you misunderstand the use of soft power. We're anonymous, Holla Forums is essentially an intelligence gathering center, and we're clearly motivated. Assuming things come up in conversation about, say, illegal immigration, it always works in our favor to pinkpill people by introducing to them facts about how it's actually a net-loss for american citizens to have illegal workers in the state of california and by extension, America. No one goes anywhere with the 14/88 crowd. When it comes to twitter, we should make use of the 14/88ers, but then pull it back with other twitter handles which help us prove our point, but then automatically state that we don't agree with what the 14/88 retards state ad nauseum. This works out in two ways, firstly, it helps us establish that the true-right in this country are not 1488er morons, but actual hard-working people who care about their country, and secondly, it shows that we're in favor of dialogue, which the general left in this country doesn't seem interested in. Therefore, we set ourselves up for allowing more people to consider our political stance.

I'm a burger and I know this. My German cousin got mugged and beat by a mob of them after he offered to buy an emancipated looking gypsie a meal.

What in the world is all of that? I didn't even know we had such offices here already.

twitter.com/ADS_Bund
twitter.com/BMFSFJ
twitter.com/NoHateSpeechDE
no-hate-speech.de/de/netzwerk/

It links to an even bigger, EU level movement. Why did no one point that out yet?

nohatespeechmovement.org/
inach.net/

Seriously, this might actually be worth investigating.

It would be a colossal redpill if we sent one of these anti-hate groups some fashy goy cartoons and then they ended up being used as legit Leftist propaganda. The memes would genuinely be alive.

nohatespeechmovement.org/campaign

i disagree.

rotten shit>niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gypsies

aren't niggers the niggers of europe?

They think they can out do us? Let them try.

At least kikes bother to conduct themselves in polite and fancy matter, even if they're weaselly as shit.

yeah i remember when imageboards didn't post memes.
what are you, a fucking retard?

/pol is for memes and information

>>>/meadhall/ is for organizing IRL

MEME WARS

there might some good jews and some good niggers etc
but there are absolutely no good gypsies
the race, the culture is 100% cancer

This.

I've never seen any pro-gypsies. I mean swedes exist, but otherwise.

not Holla Forums

Akshually, it seems that anons are meeting up IRL now more than ever, largely because of Trump rallies.

They're replying to comments in the actual video, and displaying extremely poor understanding of the internet while at it.

If you want some fun, I suggest joining the party.

Posting again but fuck it:

youtu.be/gyo_ipw3JyI

Get the fuck in here, state-sponsored SJW fuckers getting blasted from all sides. Some eloquent as fuck comments too, which seen to prove an insurmountable intellectual wall for the fucking censorship loving idiots

Okay, the more I see of this fuckhead the less I'm laughing.

Is he saying that he wants to bump the video by trending it on Twitter so people take it seriously? My German is a bit shaky

neuemedienmacher.de/?p=43

No, my friend.
They.
They are saying.

Not at all.
It's basically a really weaksauce gloating attempt in a hurricane of valid criticism:

Jesus, I was secretly hoping this was just a random YouTube asshole with a pretentious name. Turns out someone is getting paid for posting that insane crap.

TAZ is involved, need I say more?

Well honestly that would have made a difference 20 years ago, but today it literally all the same streamlined state propaganda shit.

Yeah that meaning occured to me, but grammatically it didn't seem to make much sense.

Straight literal translation, is basically an inverted demands with a relative clause as the subject. Enjoy German grammar.

*inverted sentence

easier to learn than frogspeak or russkiye

memecenter.com/fun/6838247/moonman-moonman-can-you-see
memecenter.com/fun/6839619/current-situation-in-niemcy/comments/9978599

Explain how even funnyjunk lite is eating our stuff up.

I'll put a request in for baph to have some fun with this.

Once again, the left doing our work for us. When more and more people realize how worthless the leftist government in berlin is, the more likely there will be protests, riots and if we're lucky, targeted killings of rapefugees.

and i though memetic warfare was a meme

CAN'T WAKE UP

so you remember when there was far less kikerael flags present, like it happened on halfzhan

Washingtonian here,
KILL EM ALL!

Seriously. I don't remember a time when people weren't propagating memes, especially on imageboards.

What do you think, Holla Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=81dhho3JuK4